Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Weekend cottage with friends – Pt 1 – Dinner Party

"Six friends meet up for the weekend."

20
6 Comments 6
27.6k Views 27.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words
There’s a bit of an introduction but it helps with this and the other parts of the story.

We’d known Sam and Anna for years and had occasional sexy dalliances when we lived nearer each other, but my job took us 200 miles away and we subsequently rarely met up. This weekend however we’d arranged to meet halfway; to rent a cottage and catch up on the past. They’d asked if they could bring along another couple of ‘sexy friends’, as Anna described them, to which we readily agreed.

I was delayed getting away from work so, instead of arriving late afternoon, it was early evening when we reached the cottage and dusk was starting to descend.

Sam and Anna ran out to greet us followed by the other couple, Mark and Jayne. Now Mark was good looking, average height and build, but I hardly glanced at him. My eyes were on Jayne who was tall and slim with blonde shoulder-length hair and almost wearing a white, long, clinging evening dress with a neckline split down to her navel which exposed a cleavage between two globes of shining breasts. I was gob-smacked. As well as that, her dress had side slits almost to her waist showing firm tanned thighs. Julie pushed my chin up as we strode forward to greet everyone. I’d heard the phrase ‘pressing the flesh’ but in Jayne’s case, it wasn’t a handshake, it was a full-on kiss with her tongue - and this was just saying ‘Hello’!

When we went indoors, we discovered that the ‘cottage’ used to be a row of five or six renovated farm workers houses knocked into one. We each had our own bedrooms but we shared a bathroom with Jayne and Mark. Our nearest neighbours were, apparently, a mile away down the lane and we were surrounded by lush countryside although by the time we arrived it was almost dark. We only had time for a quick change of clothes as dinner was almost ready, thanks to Anna and Jayne.

The table seating arrangements were boy-girl-boy-girl. Sam was at the head of the table with Jayne and Julie next to him. I was next to Jayne, opposite Mark, with Anna at the end. This allowed me ample opportunity for sideways glances towards Jayne’s bosom and on-display cleavage and flesh. I could already feel stirrings in my loins.

There was lots of banter and exchanging anecdotes and histories – how Sam and Anna had met Jayne and Mark (at a swingers’ club); shared interests (mainly sex); etc. Of course the food was lovely but almost incidental. I do remember the men had oysters to start with, but as they ladies weren’t keen, they had asparagus instead and seemed to take great pleasure in dipping them into the hollandaise sauce and then provocatively licking the tips, teasingly sucking them and laughing.

The wine flowed freely and my eyes strayed regularly to Jayne’s breasts. A couple of times she caught me looking but she merely smiled and adjusted her dress to give me quick flashes of her nipples. I felt her hand on my leg under the table and it slowly made its up to my crotch, giving the bulge in my trousers a gentle squeeze. While this was going on, Anna was playing footsie with me. No wonder I wasn’t thinking much about the food and drinking a lot of wine.

When we finished, we adjourned to the lounge as Sam had brought some Mary Warner to smoke and he thought we should listen to some music with the lights off as both would enhance the experience. Crafty devil. I knew what he was after – a bit of fumbling in the dark – or more.

I sat next to Jayne on a large sofa. Julie and Sam shared another one whilst Anna and Mark slumped on some large floor cushions. We shared a couple of joints and Sam said to make ourselves comfortable whilst he put on the music. His favourite was ‘Ravel’s Bolero’ which he said they often listened to whilst making love because of its slow rhythmic build up to a wonderful climax. How right he was. Off went the lights to near total blackness. Up went the volume. No neighbours to worry about.

Despite the aroma of pot, I could still appreciate Jayne’s perfume and moved closer to breathe it in. As I drew nearer, I felt her finger under my nose. I smelt it. It wasn’t perfume. It wasn’t drugs. It was pussy - her pussy juice. I held her hand and licked and sucked her finger. Soon she moved our hands to her bare thigh and onward to a shaven mound and over to her wet slit. She pushed first one then a second finger inside her and parted her legs.

HelenaWatson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenaWatson

As I worked my fingers in her juices, she let go my hand and reached to where I was painfully constrained in my trousers. Pulling down the zip, she slid her hand in to gently grasp me and stroke the sticky end of my cock. I let out a moan at the same time as she did. “Nice” she said. “Very nice and very hard.”

I was feeling heady with wine, naughty cigarettes and a wonderful goddess next to me. The music was pulsating away slowly and loudly but not enough that I didn’t hear her whisper in my ear “Lick me, please. Suck my pussy. Make me cum now.”

I slipped off my trousers as I moved down onto my knees and between her legs. If I got the chance and the invitation I wanted to fuck her. I didn’t want to fumble with my clothes before getting to feel her wet cunt around my cock.

As my head moved closer in the dark, her beautiful aroma guided my mouth to her slit that I knew was already very wet. What an amazing taste I had as I gently licked her labia lips for the first time. It was nectar and more. I lapped up her juices like our cat does to its milk. My right hand parted her lips to let me gently slip in two fingers again and find her G spot. She raised her hips slightly to force my fingers deeper – as far as I could go. My left hand reached up to search for those spectacular breasts and nipples but someone had beaten me to it. There was a mouth on her nipple and a hand squeezing her breast. Whose? The nails were definitely a girl’s rather than a man’s but were they Julie’s or Anna’s? It was pitch black, so I had no idea. It didn’t matter; we both had lots to play with; hard nipples and large firm tits.

I stroked the hair of the girl feeling Jayne but even then I didn’t know whether it was Julie or Anna. They each have similar hair – one brunette; the other a redhead. They’re similar in other ways physically, so as my hands moved lower down her back I still couldn’t tell. She was moving and I found out why. Someone was fucking her doggy-style. I could feel the cheeks of her bum being squashed each time he pushed in. I moved my hand to find her tits again, but even there Julie and Anna are similar in size and shape. What the fuck, I thought, just have fun. My left hand roamed between tits and hard nipples of both girls. My right hand was covered in wetness as it pushed in and out. My tongue, nose and mouth were in heaven.

Jayne was enjoying the attention at both ends and seemed close to an orgasm as she bucked her hips. A flash question crossed my mind – was she a squirter? But I was distracted by a hand on my cock making me jump. It stroked slowly and ventured to my balls and back again. Then I felt me legs being parted and whoever it was laid down between them to take my cock into their mouth. I prayed to God it was Julie’s or Anna’s mouth and not one of the guys. I’m not homophobic – just not into the guy-guy thing. Sam, I knew, could swing both ways but I didn’t know about Mark.

I needn’t have worried as I soon realised that it was an expert woman’s lips sucking on me. And then I felt two hands on my waist – larger, rougher, a man’s hands gripping me. For one awful moment again I thought he might want to do something with me but then it became obvious he was using me just to balance whilst he fucked my cock-sucker.

My mind was boggling. I tried to concentrate on what I was doing to Jayne but I was lost in what was happening to me and picturing the whole scene in my mind. It was one heaving mass of bodies but all beating as one to the Bolero rhythm.

As the music increased its tempo and began to reach its crescendo, I could hold back no more; the sucking on my cock; my hand on Jayne’s tit and nipple; my tongue slurping on her clit and my fingers fucking her cunt. It was all too much and I spurted my cum three or four times into someone’s mouth at the same time as Jayne’s juices flushed into and over my face. She was a squirter after all. I heard lots of grunts and groans; moans and screams and then the music stopped … silence.

All I could hear was heavy breathing and the squelching sound of cocks gradually withdrawing from wet cunts.

We all lay still in the dark; in a post-orgasmic haze for what seemed like ages but was probably only minutes.

The atmosphere was broken when Jayne said “I must have a pee” as she climbed over me.

“Me too” said Julie and rushed out of the room.

To be continued/

Published 
Written by Mister_E
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments