Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Weekend cottage with friends - Pt 2 – The Kitchen

"The weekend gets better as Mark and I DP Anna"

11
2 Comments 2
24.1k Views 24.1k
802 words 802 words
After the Bolero orgy, Mark, me and Anna thought we’d play the good guys and clear up in the kitchen. We forgot about any clothes except that Anna put on her dress but left it unbuttoned at the front.

Our good intentions quickly evaporated when we saw Anna bending over to load the dishwasher. Mark and I simultaneously reached forward and stroked each bum cheek and parted them. This caused an appreciative wiggle and Anna opened her legs slightly so both her wet holes were visible.

“You can’t want anymore already, can you?” she said as she stood up.

I said “If it’s on display and on offer I’m ready for it”. “Me too” was Mark’s comment and we moved so she was sandwiched between us – me in front and Mark behind.

I stroked her hips and ventured down to her thighs whilst Mark slid off her dress and caressed her breasts from behind, tweaking both her nipples. One of Anna’s hands was wrapped around my prick. The other was behind her back – I presume helping Mark’s erection.

I bent down to lick on one of her nipples as Mark presented it to me. There was a moan from Anna. Her eyes were shut, but her mouth was open as she bit on her bottom lip.

I reached down to the cleft of her pussy and felt the wetness and stroked a finger either side of the erect nub of her clit a few times. Whatever she had been doing before in the dark had left a lot of juice. I stroked my fingers back and forth a few more times and then pushed forward into her hole. My two fingers found two others already buried in her cunt. When I pushed mine in, Mark pulled his out and so we alternated like this. With Anna’s legs a kimbo Mark and I pulled upwards and lifted her off the ground a few inches. Our fingers in deep as far as they could go. More groans of lust from Anna until she told us to stop. She said she needed our cocks inside her.

“Lie down” she motioned to me “and, Mark, give me that olive oil”.

I lay on my back looking up to the sight of Anna’s beautiful womanhood. Her labia lips couldn’t hide her aroused clit.

gabyflowers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
gabyflowers

Taking the olive oil she poured some onto her hand and then smothered Marks cock with it. I could tell he was struggling with the sensation. She then poured out some more and reached round her back. I could see her putting an oily finger into her arsehole. She seemed to linger on the feeling.

Gradually, she moved down to straddle me and lowered her cunt onto my cock. Such juices; such wetness. She leant forward so her lovely tits dangled on my chest and her nipples seemed to rub against mine.

“What are you waiting for, Mark. I'm ready for you?”

This was my first time to join in with a DP, so I wasn’t sure what to expect. My cock was hard inside Anna and then I felt the pressure of Mark’s cock through the thin wall between Anna’s cunt and anal passages. What was a tight fit before was even tighter now. A loud groan and “Oh Fuck Yes” came from Anna

“Take it easy, boys. Take it slow until I tell you to.”

And so we did. We got into a rhythm; Mark pushed in; I pulled out. I pushed in as Mark pulled out. The feeling this was having on my prick was incredible and I knew it wouldn’t take long for me to cum. A couple of minutes of this and a hash whisper from Anna groaned out

“Ok, that’s it. Now fuck me harder! Make me cum!”

No holding back now. I bucked my hip as fast as I could. I don’t think Anna had any control over what was happening as Mark’s thrusting increased; harder and harder; faster and faster.

“Oh My God! Oh My God! Yes, Yes, Yes” she screamed as I felt her juices ooze out of her cunt and mix with the four or five shots of my cum pumping inside her. I felt Mark ease off and a throb or two from him but he’d probably shot more.

We lay there in a state of exhaustion and euphoria. I couldn’t believe what was happening this weekend. We’d only arrived a few hours back.

“I’m fucked – in every sense of the word. Let’s leave this mess until the morning. I’d better go clean up” said Anna. We both agreed and went our separate ways to our beds.

To be continued/
Published 
Written by Mister_E
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments