Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Welcome To The neighborhood: Part 4

"The neighbors throw a party and introduce us to their friends"

23
9 Comments 9
13.1k Views 13.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words
For the next seven days, Syd and I would come home from work, eat dinner, and play. We would help each other oil up and insert the butt plugs and spend the evening edging each other. Edging, but not cumming. By Saturday evening we were so ready. Syd wore a knee length silk dress in red with a plunging neckline. Underneath she had on a shelf bra that allowed her puffy nipples to indent the fabric. She had even gone out to buy a whorish looking pair of red fishnet stockings, a garter belt and a pair of see through red lace panties. She was hot! I wanted to fuck her on the spot, but she said, ‘No’. She wanted to be fresh and clean for her first cock. I wore a shirt and slacks over a pair of silk boxers. We were ready.

We walked to the neighbors who greeted us at the door with a glass of champagne. Terry looked Syd over, concentrating on her breasts. “Fuck girl! You look incredibly edible. I can’t wait to take my turn!” Syd blushed as we went inside. Their living room had been transformed. It looked like a harem, cushions on the floor, and a table in the middle.

Bobbi whispered in my ear as she squeezed my already formed package, “You look quite dashing, yourself. The ladies are gonna love you. At least one of them wants to fuck you in the ass with her favorite strap-on while you are fucking one of the other girls. And they all want to feel your tongue in their cunts. By the time this evening is over, you are gonna smell like pussy and your wife is gonna be swimming in cum. Are you ready?”

I nodded as I sipped on the champagne. “You do remember that you will be blindfolded all evening. Until you are accepted in the group, they all wish to remain anonymous.” She whipped out a blindfold and tied it around my eyes as she gave me a deep kiss and another squeeze on my cock.

The doorbell rang and our hosts went to greet the first of the six couples in the group. While I could see nothing, I could hear. A male voice said, “Open your mouth Syd. Suck me to hardness.” I heard her licking and sucking on his member, purring as she did so.

Then a female voice whispered in my ear, “I have something for you to suck on as well.” I felt soft flesh pressing against my face, so I opened my mouth, feeling her nipple graze my teeth. My tongue lashed against the firm flesh and I sucked it hardness as she sat in my lap, grinding her ass against my stiff manhood. “That’s a good boy! Suckle at Momma’s breast.” After a minute, she switched, sighing in contentment.

The doorbell rang again, more people entering, each introducing themselves to us in the same way. Small breasts, pendulous breasts, large nipples, small nipples, some more sensitive than others, but all delicious, just the same.

Syd encountered something similar. Large cocks, small cocks, shaved balls, hairy balls, cut, and uncut. Most of which, she could handle, but a couple of which made her gag. All of which made her incredibly wet.

By the time the last of the six couples had made their entrance, I was half naked; pants around my ankles, shirt unbuttoned, cock protruding through the fly of my silk boxers. I could only imagine what Syd looked like. Were her breasts on display, dress hiked to her waist? The picture in my mind made me all the harder.

Then a voice rang out, “Who wants the first cock? Bobbi, you’re the hostess. Get your ass on the table!”

“No, I’ve already tasted it. I’ll defer to one of you.”

Someone else said, “I’ll take it!”

Blindfolded, as I was, I could not see, only feel, but I was shown pictures of what Syd and I did. That is where much of this narrative comes from, especially Syd’s experiences.

I was helped up, shuffling over to the table, where a firm female hand guided me toward my first fuck of the night. My cock slid along her crease, smearing pre-cum as it went back and forth. My helmet felt pubic hair before being pressed into the soft wetness of her cunt. She took both my hands and placed them on her breasts. Small, but with incredibly hard nipples. “Pinch them! Pull them! Fuck me slow and deep.”, she said, lifting herself off the table to meet my thrusts.

Having established a rhythm, I was thoroughly enjoying myself, when another voice whispered in my ear, “I’m going to take you now!”

I felt a warm wetness press against my sphincter. I tried to relax as the strap-on entered my nether regions. The butt plug had readied me for this, but not the deep entry that this thing was making. It felt strange, but good as it slid in and out, a little deeper each time. My cock was very excited, feeling the warmth and wetness of the cunt underneath me, and the cool hardness of the dildo pushing me forward.

Kendal__lov
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kendal__lov

I was a little worried about ejaculating too soon, but ultimately didn’t have to worry for long. The woman on the table was thrashing and crying out as she came all over my cock, pulsating squeezes trying to make me spill my seed. “Go ahead, cum in her cunt!” the voice from behind me coaxed. “I need something to eat!”

And cum, I did. A guttural cry ripped from my throat as my cock exploded. I was pulled away mid orgasm, my seed apparently landing on her belly. The woman behind me pulled out of my ass and dove into the woman on the table, slurping up the cooling sperm. I was led backward where I literally fell onto the couch, my face instantly covered by a hairless cunt. “Eat this! You need to keep your strength up!” I extended my tongue and explored a juicy pussy.

Syd, meanwhile had a cock in her mouth, pushing to the back of her throat and fingers in her cunt and lips on her clit, as two men pleasured themselves at her expense. She was moaning in no time, begging, when she didn’t have a mouthful of meat, for someone to get her off. The fingers in her cunt curled and uncurled, brushing against her g-spot made her squirm, lifting her hips to escape the intense pleasure it was causing. This allowed for the talented tongue and lips of her attacker to plunder her clit. Her first orgasm of the night exploded, her screams of joy muffled by a deep seated cock.

As I lay there hearing her cum, still sucking the sweetness from the cunt on my face, I felt something warm and wet envelope my cock “Oh, fucking sweet Jesus, that feels good! You ready to breed me, boy?” I could hear the two women riding me purring and kissing as one tried to extract cum from me and the other trying to drown me with hers. The scent of her sex was making me harder which made my other rider all the happier.

By now Syd had been flipped over on all fours, one man underneath, thrusting upward into her sodden cunt, another bent over her ass, slowly pushing himself into her backside and a third feeding her his uncut cock. “Fuck, are you tight! C’mon, baby eat my nut!” were among the things being said to Syd as she was being pushed toward another orgasm.

“I think you need some protein!” I heard after my face rider unsaddled. With but a short moment to catch my breath, I felt another woman seat herself, her cunt dripping with cum. I slurped and sucked the warm, sticky ropes of cum from her womanhood, I could sense that my other rider was nearing her reward. She was grinding against my pubic bone each time she dropped. She was panting and moaning “Oh God! Ohh! God! Yes! Yesss!” I felt the walls of her cunt rippling on my cock as they begged for my release. I knew I couldn’t hold out. Hell, I didn’t want to hold out! I tried to scream, 'I’m cumming!’ but all that anyone heard was “ Mfffff! Cmmmmmg”

Syd now had three different men to pleasure, and judging from their comments, she was doing just fine. By now she was swimming in a sea of sperm, and by all accounts, loving it. “Someone said, “Executive meeting be damned, I vote to include the new members, now.” Those who could, cheered. There were no dissenting votes, and the blindfolds were whipped off.

The first thing I saw was a milk chocolate skinned woman leaning back, riding me cowboy style, grinding her clit with her hand as my cock ravaged her g-spot. I instantly recognized her. She was Althea Masters, the real estate agent who sold us the house. Her mouth hung slack as an orgasm ripped through her lithe body.

I looked to my left just in time to see her husband, Tom, stretching my wife’s battered cunt as he insinuated his long, thick, black cock balls deep. “Oh fuck! It’s soo big!” she moaned as he began to churn her insides. He was sucking on her tits as he rode her. Another of the male guests offered her his member to suck, his balls tea-bagging her face. She eagerly accepted, swallowing most of him. The contrast of his dark chocolate scrotum bumping against Syd’s vanilla cunt lips was too much for me. I groaned as I shot Althea full of warm cum. She lifted off, dripping my seed down her thighs. “Who wants to eat a creampie?” she announced. One of the men offered her his face to sit on while he feasted.

Syd was reaching her umpteenth orgasm at the hands, lips, and cock, of Tom Masters, moaning and babbling of how his length and girth had reached places never before touched. By the time she peaked again, there was yet another cock sliding in and out of her throat, muffling her cries of joy.

The evening went on like this until all of the men were exhausted and empty, and the women wore a sheen of sperm on faces, breasts and crotches. Bobbi came over to me, gave me a spermy kiss, and said, “Welcome to the club.”

Published 
Written by AGreyFoxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments