Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What I Would Teach a Daughter

"What I would tell a daughter..."

10
6 Comments 6
10.2k Views 10.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words

I’m twenty-five, and I very much love Rod, my boyfriend of the past three years. And our time in bed together is always of exceptionally superb quality.

I sometimes think about what it would be like to conceive a child with him. In the summer of 2020, we will have been a couple for five years. By then he will have deposited more than five thousand explosions of sperm into me. Maybe I will celebrate our five-hundredth time by going off the pill and letting him put a baby into me.

In fact, my girlfriend Brianna and I sometimes talk about having Rod knock-up both of us up at the same time.

In my mind, I picture the double conception going something like this.

Brianna and I make sure we are both at our most fertile time of the month. We both stop taking the Pill long enough for its effect to completely wear off. In short, we both do all we can to make sure Rod’s sperm will make babies inside both of us this time.

Brianna and I lie face down holding hands. I ask Rod to slip through my ass cheeks and deep into the back side of my hungry pussy, in that special and magical way that only he does. I don’t let him stop until his third explosion, just to make sure there’s plenty of seed to get a baby deep up into me.

We give him time to recover – for Rod that’s typically ten minutes or less – and then Brianna coos sexily, “My turn,” in that soft sweet sexy voice of hers that could turn on even a corpse.

Again, we make sure there is plenty of sperm to just about guarantee Rod puts a baby into her, from doggy style where penetration is deeper. The whole time that Rod is impregnating us both, Briana and I lovingly hold hands. So we are a team at the moment we both conceive.

We then contract our pussies shut very tight, and we don’t let any sperm leak out of either of us. We put our feet up on pillows to keep the sperm deep inside. We don’t wash our pussies so none can leak out. Rod can’t eat us and we can’t eat each other. She and I stay in bed for days to make sure his juices work their magic inside both of us.

After about a week, Brianna and I walk hand in hand into the gynecologist’s office. The doc tells us we are both pregnant.

Brianna and I rush home to tell Rod the good news. He’s going to be a daddy. We are both carrying his children. We thank him for this double blessing the way a woman should thank a man of news this good – we take turns suckling upon his baby-seed producer from dusk until dawn, until his balls are totally drained down both our throats. We would be miserable ingrates not to reward him for impregnating us both on the same day, with any less than that.

The perfect thing would be if one of us has a son and the other has a daughter.

Fast forward sixteen years and nine months after conception and our children are old enough to consent to sex. Brianna and I need to tell our children how to enjoy it, how to do it responsibly, and how to bring joy to your partner as well as to yourself.

My advice to a daughter would be:

"You have curvy breasts and curvy hips and a curvy ass. Men find that very attractive. A great many of them will want to see you naked and will want to touch you and will want to plant their babies into you. It’s natural for them to feel such urges around a beautiful young woman like yourself. And it's just as natural for you, as a woman, to feel that you want to go to bed with a good-looking man and to want his baby.” I would continue."You studied enough biology in school to know that such mutual urges are what keeps a species reproducing and not becoming extinct.

I would tell her about the male sexual equipment, and how with the right man, in a way it's like a syringe. And he will use it to inject the best, the most healing love into you. He will inject all of the love he feels toward you from himself deep into you.

"But you need to be and you should be picky. You are my daughter, and I will always feel that you deserve only the best. If he doesn't treat you gently and lovingly and respectfully outside of bed, he won't treat you the way you deserve to be treated in bed, either. And you deserve to be treated well in and out of bed. If he is the right man, a good and decent and loving and honorable and gentle and respectful man, what he will inject into you truly will be love, the best medicine in the world."

“Your father and I love each other very much. I think you know that. You saw that as you were growing from a little girl into the beautiful young woman you are today. Your father is always very loving toward me, and I am always very loving toward him. And yes, I'm talking about sex, and don't roll your teenage eyes at me, because this is important for you to know and understand."

HarperStarck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HarperStarck

I pause a moment, before carrying on.

"While I am always eager with your father, there are times when I’m feeling especially loving toward him. Do you teenagers still use the word 'horny' today? Well, anyway, one night nearly seventeen years ago,” I would continue, “your father was feeling even more loving toward me than he usually does, and I was so horny for him that I was nearly losing my mind. That night. he injected his love medicine into me three times. I savored all of that love he injected into me, and I carefully and jealously locked all of his love away deep inside of me all night."

I continued, “Day after day, week after week, your father's love grew and grew and grew, bigger and bigger, deep inside of me. And every day, I nurtured that growing love inside of me. Until finally all that love grew so much in me, my love for him, and his love for me, it all grew into you!”

I would tell her that when the time is right, to find someone with a lot of love to give her, and he should be someone with a big and beautiful syringe to inject all of his love deep into her. One day, he will express much love flowing out of him and into her.

"All that love rushing into you will make you smile so happily, and you'll feel a glow of love toward your man, just like how her father always makes me so happy with every injection of his love deep into me. That’s the kind of love I have now. And that’s the kind of love I would wish for any daughter of mine."

 I hope someday to have a beautiful and vibrant daughter to tell all of this to. A daughter who will grow up to be as loved by her man as I am by mine. I would wish for her the extreme joy of receiving daily injections of sweet love, from as big and as beautiful of a love syringe as my man has.

 Because any daughter of mine would deserve nothing less than that. And she should never have to settle for less than what my man and I have now. We have it all now, love-wise. And so should she.

Anyway, I think that answer beats the hell out of telling her silly stories about storks and such.

***

Now that my girlfriend has Ted, her own stud, I have a follow-up to this idea.

About three years after Rod knocks us both up on the same night, as she and I each raise an offspring of Rod, we should have her man Ted knock us both up on the same night, too. Raise Ted’s younger babies together as we would do with the first set of babies from Rod.

I picture my child from Ted, and Bri’s child from Ted, as a sweet caramel color, a mix of Bri’s and my paleness and Ted’s dark chocolate brown tone. We would raise all four children – Bri’s and mine by Rod, mine and Bri’s by Ted – as siblings, without prejudice.

We would teach the boys to be respectful and gentle and loving toward women, and to always treasure the honor of being the one who gets his girl to orgasm, before focusing on his own release. We would raise the boys to never hurt a girl physically, mentally, or emotionally.

And we would give each daughter of ours the advice I already describe, to seek out and treasure every love injection her man can give her. To be as sweet and gentle and loving to her man as he is to her. To be a good girlfriend in every way, and to expect and demand the best in a boyfriend, too.

We’re all twenty-five now. I could see Rod knocking up Bri and me on the same night when we are twenty-seven or twenty-eight. Then Ted knocking us up on the same night when we are about thirty or thirty-one. All of us telling our daughters about the sweet magic of love injections when we are in our early forties.

Well, that is my goal. That is my dream. To me, that would be the perfect way to become a family. Not today, but I would love to make this happen in a very few years down the road.

Until then, I’m getting sweet love injections from Rod’s syringe every day, and from Ted’s syringe on a regular basis too. Bri is also getting lots of love injections from them both. But we’re both on the Pill for now. Neither of us is ready to be a mom just yet.

 

Published 
Written by labybug30b
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments