Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When Greg Came To Stay

"Wife gets filled with cum."

30
15 Comments 15
41.5k Views 41.5k
979 words 979 words
Famous Story
Competition Entry: Holiday Hijinks

I first started speaking to Greg a few weeks ago via the lush stories site. Jaq is my wife and always likes to know who I am talking to.

As I was chatting to Greg I found out that he was separated and was not getting a lot of action. I spoke to Jaq about the possibility of inviting Greg over at some point.

Now anyone who has read any of my true stories will know that Jaq is a very hot wife. Jaq and I discussed how to go about it and it was decided that we would just invite Greg over the following weekend. As the weekend approached Jaq was becoming very horny and was planning what games she would like to play.

The weekend arrived, Greg had arranged to come by train and at ten-thirty am Saturday morning I picked him up from the station. Jaq was at home getting herself prepared for our arrival. Greg was an interesting guy and we got on well from the start. We pulled onto the drive at around eleven am and approached the front door.

Jaq had seen us arrive and the door opened as we approached, we were both pleased with what we saw. Jaq was wearing a nurse's uniform, black stockings, and six-inch high-heel shoes. Jaq welcomed us both with a kiss on the cheek and led us into the lounge.

Greg sat a little quiet on the sofa next to Jaq and I went to the kitchen to fix some drinks. I came back to find Jaq and Greg chatting like old friends and set the drinks down on the coffee table. Jaq looked over to me for approval, I nodded and she started to stroke the obvious bulge that had appeared in his lap.

Greg looked over to me and I just smiled. Jaq unzipped his jeans and took out his hard cock as I looked on. Greg was soon naked and Jaq was sucking his eight-inch cock like a pro.

Greg had his eyes closed as he recieved a blow job by a very sexy looking, Nurse Jaq. I got undressed and moved behind Jaq and felt her pussy; she was soaking wet and accepted three of my fingers with ease.

Jaq wanted cock now more than anything and suggested that she let greg fuck her hairy pussy first. Greg was more than up for this and asked Jaq to lay on her back on the sofa. Jaq had other ideas and wanted to be fucked doggy style.

Jaq was soon on the floor on her knees with Greg rubbing his eight-inch, hard cock up and down her wet opening. Jaq let out a little moan as Greg fed his cock into her wet opening with ease.

I was very aroused at the sight of my wife being fucked by Greg. To keep her quiet, I fed my eight-inch cock into her willing mouth. We then proceeded to spit roast this horny looking nurse for a good half an hour. Greg was the first to cum, moaning as he pumped his hot seed deep into her pussy.

melisacastihot1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
melisacastihot1

Jaq had not had an orgasm yet and insisted that Greg use his tongue to give her the orgasm that she craved. Greg was not very keen to lick the pussy that he had just cum into, but he relented.

Jaq got Greg to lay on his back and sat over his face, Greg put his tongue out and tasted a freshly fucked pussy for the first time. It sure looked like Greg liked it as he lapped at her cummy pussy until Jaq had her first orgasm.

We chatted to Greg about his experience and he admitted that he had found it a very horny experience.

Greg was not aware that Jaq had a craving to be cleaned after she had been fucked but he was soon to find out. Jaq had invited three male friends to come over later that afternoon to join us. They arrived at around four pm, much to his astonishment

Jaq was still in her nurse's uniform with five horny men and she was obviously looking forward to the next couple of hours. All the guys were soon naked and sporting very hard cocks. Jaq licked her lips as she looked at us all standing in front of her.

I decided that we would get Jaq to lay on the coffee table and we would each in turn fuck her big hairy pussy. Jaq did not need any prompting and was soon on her back laying on the table. The first of the guys lifted the little nurse's tunic to reveal her wet soaking pussy and proceeded to fuck her.

The first guy shot his cum deep into her as she moaned with pleasure. The next two guys took there turn and also shot cum deep into her willing pussy. I now took my turn and gave her the fucking that she craved. I slammed into her as she orgasmed over and over again. I pulled out at the last second and blasted a huge deposit of cum over her bush and the top of her legs.

Greg now thought that he was going to get to fuck Jaq for a second time but she had other ideas. She beckoned Greg over and said that if he wanted to visit us again he had to be a good boy and clean her.

Jaq held her legs up as Greg lowered his face to her cum-drenched pussy, he proceeded to lick copious amounts of cum from her legs, bush, and pussy lips. It took a good half an hour before Jaq had squirted her own juices over greg's face.

Jaq asked me if she was clean enough. She was and greg was rewarded with another invite to join us the following weekend.

Published 
Written by colin123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments