Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Will and Alessia, Chapter 2

"The threesome gains a new partner"

2
1 Comment 1
10.2k Views 10.2k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Will and Alessia had met a couple of years ago at a lounge on a Friday evening.  Both had come with friends, but they ended up together that night, in a hotel room, for a night of fabulous fucking, and had been a couple ever since.  Will was three years older than Alessia, and for weeks before his thirtieth birthday, he had been quite vocal about one of his fantasies; a threesome, with another guy added to the fun times that he and Alessia shared.  They had an active sex life, and both seemed to enjoy it that way.  Will wanted to see a co-worker of his, Todd, who was a very well-hung African American man, fuck his sweet Alessia, and then Will would join in.  Will would never tell anyone, but he had checked out Todd at the urinal in the men's washroom more than once. 

 

Alessia was leery, but finally gave in to Will's fantasy, and that first weekend that the threesome got together was fantastic.  It was better than Alessia ever thought it would be, and although she would never admit it to Will, she found Todd to be an extraordinary lover.  His size was enough to stretch her pussy beyond what she was used to with Will. 

 

Will's cock was nothing to sneeze at, at eight inches fully erect, he had always pleased her, in every way he ever fucked her, whether it was pussy, ass or mouth.  Todd on the other hand was 10 inches fully erect, and his girth was also bigger.  Ever since that first weekend, Alessia had urged Will to invite Todd for more fun and adventuresome sexual weekends. 

 

Will was starting to have second thoughts, about what he had started.  He loved Alessia, and he didn't want to lose her.  In fact, he was thinking of asking her to marry him, but now, these niggling doubts, that she preferred Todd to him, well, he couldn't get them out of his mind. 

 

On Wednesday, Alessia brought it up again, for Will to invite Todd for the weekend.  Will was starting to think that he should introduce another woman into their sexual explorations.  Maybe Alessia would know how he felt then, and feel the same pangs of jealousy when he was banging some other chick.  Alessia said she would never get it on with another woman, she had no tendencies or desires to explore that life style.  Will didn't know how to bring that one up though. 

 

Wednesday afternoon Will asked Todd to join them for the weekend, Todd agreed, but on one condition, that his brother join them.  Todd had a fantasy too, and that was to see Alessia fucked, cunt, ass, and mouth at the same time.  He shared that with Will, and reluctantly Will agreed.  Todd called his brother on his cell phone, and made the final arrangements.  It was set, Chad would join the threesome Friday evening at 6:00 PM.

 

Will went home that Wednesday evening, looking like he had lost his best friend.  Alessia took one look at him, and thought Todd wouldn't be joining them, but when Will said that wasn't the case and that Todd's brother Chad would be joining them as well.  Alessia tried hard to conceal her looks of excitement and anticipation, but failed miserably.  Will on the other hand feared Alessia might leave him for Todd.  She seemed to enjoy his sexual advances so much and Todd did have such a wonderful big cock, all the better to please her with.  God only knew how well endowed Chad was.  If he was anywhere near his brother, well, Will thought his relationship with Alessia was doomed. 

 

"Why do you look so glum?"  Alessia asked Will the next morning. 

 

He lied to her, saying that he had a lot on his plate at work, to get finished up before the weekend.  He kissed her gently as he went out the door and off to work.

 

That day at the office, Will voiced his concerns to Todd.  They had become good friends, and often played squash after work.  Todd was thoughtful when Will told him about the concerns he had.  Todd was quick to quell Will's concerns.  Todd liked Alessia, and she was a great fuck, but he had met a great woman, and she had expressed a keen interest in his sexual trysts with the other couple.  At first Todd had hoped he could lure Alessia away from Will, but she loved Will.  It was obvious, to Todd at least, and he told the other man that. 

 

Friday came and Alessia took the day off work so she could prepare for the weekend.  Besides her normal grooming rituals, the enema, and shaving and showering, she also wanted to change the sheets on the bed, and get some quick snack foods in so that the four of them could keep up their strength.  High carbs, high protein.  They would wear off the extra calories over the weekend.  Alessia began to wonder how she was going to satisfy three such horny men as she was going to have this weekend. 

 

She found a diaphanous negligee on sale and purchased that.  She was ready for the men by 5:00 in the afternoon.  Todd came home with Will after work, and each man kissed her, and went to shower.  Todd said his brother would be along shortly. 

 

Both Will and Todd came out of the bathroom after their separate showers, with a towel wrapped around each of their waists.  Both men were ready for the weekend, each with a hard on that could not be denied under wraps of terry towel.  The door bell went, and Alessia went to answer it, and there stood Chad.  Not quite as tall as his brother, but at 6'1", still made quite a sight standing in the doorway.  He was just as handsome as his brother, and Alessia could not help but look at the package that he had tucked inside his pants.  Her obvious gaze there made Chad's cock respond, with twitches on the way to a full erection.  Alessia reached out and stroked him through his trousers, right there in the open door of the front entrance.  She invited him in, and asked him if he would like to shower first, as the other men had already done so. 

 

Chad took her up on the offer of a shower.  It would give him a bit of time alone, to wrap his head around what was going to happen this weekend.  Todd had told him all about Alessia and Will and the sexual encounters the three of them had had.  When Chad had expressed his desire to try something like that, Todd smiled, and told him he would see what he could do.  That was only a couple of weeks ago, and here he was, standing there, while Alessia boldly stroked his cock through the fabric of his trousers.  Oh yeah, he needed that shower.

 

Alessia showed him to the bathroom, and gave him clean towels.  She also gave him strict instructions that he was NOT in anyway to bring himself to orgasm.  She was to have the privilege of that, after they had drinks and something to eat.  With that, she left Chad to his own devices in the shower. 

 

Chad undressed, and stood looking at himself, erect, pulsing and ready for some action.  Chad smiled and thought of the weekend ahead.  He was huge, 11 inches, when he was hard.  He hadn't always been that big, and certainly never as big as his brother Todd.  He had always felt inadequate, when Todd would brag about his size, and would jerk off to show Chad just how big he could get.  That was the one drawback of sharing an apartment with your older, and "bigger" brother.  Chad had started taking herbal supplements that promised him larger erections, and longer performance times.  The instructions said that while taking these supplements, he should have at least two climaxes a day, and since Chad didn't have a woman in his life at the present time, those climaxes had to come from his own hands.  So every morning in the shower, he would stroke himself to a raging erection, and continue until he came.  Sometimes during the day he had to find a men's room and lock himself into a stall and take matters into his own hands, as the supplements seemed to increase his libido as well.  Oh yeah, this weekend was going to be fucking fantastic.  No pun intended.  He couldn't wait to see the look on Alessia's face when she caught sight of this stick of meat, nor could he wait to see the look on Todd's face when he saw Chad's piece. 

 

Chad jumped into the shower, a vertical spa, one of those with the multiple shower heads, and the one that was halfway down the wall, was aimed at his pulsing erect cock.  The sensations were sweet, to say the least.  The pulsing stream of water on his throbbing cock was almost more than he could stand.  He shut off that shower head, and quickly finished washing himself, dried off, and wrapping a towel around his waist as well, he went to join the others. 

 

They sat in the living room, and talked about the weekend ahead of them, as they drank martinis and ate the appetizers that Alessia had prepared.  Alessia noticed that Will was rather silent, and she went to kneel before him and spread open the towel, to find his cock rather wilted now, at the talk of how the other men were going to fuck his girlfriend.  Alessia had always been able to bet his motor revved up with her mouth, and this evening was no exception.  She kissed the tip of him, as she held him in her soft hands.  She proceeded to lick the head, swirling her tongue around, and paying special attention to the sensitive underside of his cock.  Will started to moan, and she took him into her mouth, and sucked on his member.  She fondled his balls in her one hand, while she took him deep into her throat.  Will started to thrust, fucking her mouth, his eyes closed as he let Alessia work her magic on him.  The other two men watched, and Chad was fascinated by the way she took a cock into her throat. 

 

Alessia was careful not to let Will come.  She wanted the first fuck session of the weekend to get started, with all three men, hard, and wanting her.  She pushed Will back onto the sofa, and sat on him, facing away.  She wanted him in her ass, and she took matters into her own hands to get him there.  Some extra lube up the back passage, and he was in, and for Alessia, it felt wonderful.  Both Chad and Todd had dropped their towels, and she looked at them with a lascivious smile on her face.  "Come here Chad, I want you to fuck me" and he took his place to do just that. 

 

Todd was about to see his fantasy come to life.  He moved over and Alessia took his cock into her wonderful wet mouth.  "Damn, girl, you give a fine blow job" he told her as she sucked and licked at his cock, and when she took him deep into her throat, well, he couldn't help but thrust into her, the same rhythm as Chad was fucking her cunt. 

 

Alessia couldn't believe this was happening to her.  The feelings of fullness were overwhelming and it carried her into her first orgasm of the weekend.  The men did not stop their pumping, and continued to fuck her until she came again, the next orgasm, riding the crest of the second. 

 

Todd was the first of the men to come, and Alessia drank down his come, like she had been with out water for days.  She licked him clean, and suckled tenderly at his sac.   He bent over and kissed her on the mouth, tasting his own cum on her tongue, and whispered a soft "thank you" in her ear.  She smiled at him, before she gave herself up to yet another crashing orgasm of her own.

 

Will was the next to come in her ass, and the spasm of that muscle around his cock was more than he could stand.  She felt his hot load of jism shoot deep into her bowel. 

 

Only Chad was left to come, and he showed no signs of being anywhere near climax.  He lifted her off Will's spent cock, and she wrapped her legs around his waist.  He sat in the rocker/recliner and set the chair in motion, while Alessia's pussy went into spasms she had no control over.  The rocking motion of the chair, pushed them both over the edge.  Chad's climax came with the last crest of orgasmic wave that washed over Alessia. 

 

The four were all spent, and recovering from the first fantastic orgasmic experience of the weekend.  They drank wine as they lounged on the floor together, touching each other's bodies, toasting the weekend to come.  Alessia made a comment about the pun they had used, and they all laughed.  The sexual encounter left them all sleepy, and they napped.  It was some time later, that Alessia awoke, and decided that she wanted to feel Chad's massive cock in her ass.  He was still snoozing, but she had the perfect way to wake him up. 

 

She took his limp cock into her hands and stroked him gently.  He murmured in his slumber, but he wouldn't be sleeping long.  She leaned over and took him into her mouth, to suck and lick him into an erection that he could fuck her ass with.  She moaned and the vibrations she sent through his cock woke him up with a smile on his face.  She told him what she wanted, and he put on a condom.  He lubed up his condomed cock, and flipped Alessia over onto her hands and knees.  She wiggled her pretty ass in an invitation.  Chad also lubed up her sphincter, and with his fingers worked the lubricant inside.  She was panting for more, as he did this, but he told her to be patient. 

 

Finally, he deemed her ready to take his massive cock, and gently pushed the head into her puckered sphincter.  She cried out, and bore down at the intrusion, as he slowly inched his way inside her.  Despite being fucked there already today, she was tight, and it felt so good for both of them.  Chad was also feeling a bit of pride, knowing that she had never taken anything this big inside her ass.  He wanted her to feel wonderful, and he reached around her and found her clit, and worked at it, gently at first, and then with more pressure, as he put more pressure on his cock to enter her.  She was now begging for more, all of it, harder, and he was grateful to give her what she wanted.  He began to thrust deep into her bowel, and she was grunting and panting with the excitement of such a fine tool inside her. 

 

Todd was now awake, and she motioned to him to get underneath her, and tongue her clit.  He did so, and she also had access to his beautiful tool in her mouth as well.  The second round of orgasms of the evening overtook them and they fell to the floor, exhausted, but satisfied. 

 

During another round of wine and appetizers, Chad said they needed another woman.  One female wasn't enough to keep the three of them busy and satisfied for the entire weekend.  Will brightened considerably at this comment, and the three men tried to decide who to invite into their den.  Who did they trust enough to let themselves go with?  Would Alessia let them?  Would Alessia get it on with another woman?

 

 

To be continued.

KataleyaMirrow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KataleyaMirrow

. .

 

Published 
Written by hornychik
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments