Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wives Go Wild At The Cottage

"A real life story of two married couples enjoying a weekend of wild group sex at the cottage."

26
7 Comments 7
28.8k Views 28.8k
9.0k words 9.0k words

Sometime in the following summer Melanie and I were invited up to Sue and Jake's cottage for the weekend. On the Saturday night, after a relaxing day on the dock drinking beer and barbecuing, Jake took us on a tour of the lake at sunset in his small speedboat. Jake drove, Sue sat next to him in the front and Melanie and I sat in the back. Everybody was dressed in shorts and tee-shirts. Jake cruised around the shoreline of the medium-size lake pointing out places of interest and the homes of friends and relatives.

 

We took our time and we slowly lost daylight until it eventually turned full dark. We had the lake to ourselves now and Jake proposed that we go along the lake a little further to a cottage belonging to a friend who had a full sand beach, there to go for a skinny dip. We all agreed and it did not take long to reach the site.

By the time we got there, however, we were all chatting animatedly and nobody made a move to get in the water. After drifting off-shore for about fifteen minutes, talking and watching the deserted sandy beach, which was located in front of a large cottage with a deck high above the water and was well lit by powerful spotlights, Melanie suddenly said “Well, I don't know about you lot, but I am going for a swim!”

She then stood up and started to strip!

I should mention here that this was a very small boat, with the two back seats very close to the two front seats, and that Melanie was sitting directly behind Jake. As soon as Melanie stood, Jake squirmed around in his seat to face her, which positioned his face right at her crotch level and only about two inches away, although he initially had his head tilted back to take in the view as Melanie peeled off her tee-shirt. Melanie gave a wicked grin as she saw the direction of his gaze, pleased to be the centre of attention, and proceeded to make her stripping into a performance for his benefit.

She took her time slowly pulling the tee-shirt off over her head, revealing a tiny black bra, completely transparent with just delicate rose petals surrounding her nipples. It hid nothing, simply displaying her great tits to maximum advantage. She then drew out the process of folding the shirt and placing it onto the seat. The zipper of her shorts was almost resting on the end of Jake's nose as she did all this, and his eyes were all over her. The tight confines of the boat meant that Melanie had no room to move, so she just stood upright as she reached behind herself to unhook her bra, pushing her shoulders back and thrusting her chest out as she did so. She then shrugged out of the bra, shaking her tits loose in the process, setting them swinging as she dropped the bra behind her onto the seat.

This performance was making Jake and I both as horny as hell, and she knew it!

Next, she pretended to have difficulty with the zipper on her shorts, thus prolonging our viewing time as we both ogled her tits, then finally undid her shorts and bent right over to slide them down her very long legs. The bending over, not coincidentally, brought her tits down directly over Jake's upturned face and only about an inch away from it. As she slid her shorts down and off her nipples actually brushed right across his face, much to his delight! Melanie was obviously in full slut mode and thoroughly enjoying herself!

Standing erect once more, revealing a miniscule pair of black lace panties, Melanie kicked the shorts under the seat and hooked her thumbs into the top of the panties ready to remove them. To accomplish this, of course, she had to bend right over from the waist again as she slid them down. Jake's eyes were, naturally, riveted to the panties, so as Melanie bent further and further over as she removed them, he was treated to her tits dragging over the top of his head as her panties slid down, her dark pubic hair emerging then springing out to tickle the end of his nose where he was so close, and then a full view of her pussy as she stepped out of the panties with her tits now down over his face. As she straightened up she twisted slightly to kick the panties free of a foot and, not at all inadvertently, brushed her pubic hair across his mouth and nose! She then turned sideways, facing the water over the side of the boat and giving Jake and I a point-blank view of her terrific ass, said “Come on then!”, and dived into the water, all tits, ass and long legs!

This entire striptease was obviously for Jake's benefit – she was clearly wanting him to fuck her in the water! However, she had been a little too successful, because her slutty behaviour had really turned me on and I was determined that I was going to fuck her first! Jake could have seconds, but I was getting firsts!

Jake and I then both turned to watch Sue undress, which she did with great alacrity. She peeled off her tee-shirt with one smooth movement, revealing nothing underneath it but those terrific knockers – large, well-rounded, creamy, with huge brownish-pink nipples, 38-inch, double-D cups. They got me every time I looked at them! She then stood and rapidly skinned out of her shorts, revealing that she was wearing nothing under them either. This lady was stripped for action! She went over the side in one smooth movement, huge tits flying, lovely ass in the air and legs slightly apart to give a nice view of her pussy just before she slipped below the surface of the water.

Jake and I simply threw our clothes off and jumped over the side after the two women. Jake set out after Melanie, but I swiftly overtook him and reached her first as we entered the shallow water near the beach.

The four of us were a few paces apart as we determined where the water was shallow enough for us to keep our heads above water as we screwed. Melanie was deliciously slippery as I fondled first her breasts then her pussy as I laid her on her back on the sand in a couple of feet of water. I saw Jake doing the same with Sue, fondling her tits as he pushed her onto her back. Melanie grasped my rigid cock and slid it into her pussy and I started to bang her, hard and fast, knowing that thrashing around in the water meant that it would have to be quick.

The next ten minutes or so of hectic sex were both satisfying and, at times, hilarious. I was banging energetically up and down between Melanie's legs, making an enormous amount of splashing and watching Jake's ass bobbing up and down between Sue's legs, when Melanie decided to do what she would often do in bed and rolled me over so that she could be on top. In doing so she almost drowned me, as she was sat astride me with my head under water! I had to push down hard in the sand with my elbows to raise my head above water and breathe as Melanie bounced up and down on my cock, making waves. I then returned the favour, rolling her over onto her back again so that she went under and came up spluttering and laughing.

Sue was on her back throughout, with her gorgeous tits periodically floating to the surface and displaying large, erect nipples. Coincidentally, Jake and I both came at the same time and pulled out of the two women almost simultaneously. We both sat down in the shallow water, with just our heads above water, panting. The two women glanced at each other and, without a word being exchanged, both started swimming for the boat, which had drifted farther away. Jake and I could hear them giggling together as they reached the boat, where they hauled themselves up side by side, then lay there with their upper bodies inside the boat and their lower bodies hanging over the side, legs trailing in the water. Jake and I were thus presented with an incredible view of two gorgeous asses, lush pussies and elegant pairs of legs right alongside each other. The girls hung there in this position, displaying their goodies to Jake and I and the world at large, giggling and chatting, until Jake and I swam up to them. They then climbed fully aboard so that Jake and I could join them.

As we climbed aboard the two women began to dress, Melanie not bothering with her underwear, just stuffing her panties in one pocket of her shorts and her bra in the other. Sue, of course, was not wearing any underwear in the first place, so both women were dressed in just shorts and tee-shirts and were finished before Jake and I even started dressing. When everybody was fully dressed we all settled into our original seats and Jake took off for the cottage at high speed.

He had to put the lights on because it was pitch dark out there and as we roared along I said to Sue, “Hey, Sue! How about giving us a look at your great headlights?”

She grinned back at me, stood in front of her seat and peeled her tee-shirt off over her head once more, dropping it to the deck. She then turned towards me, pulled her shoulders back and stuck those beautiful, bountiful boobs in my face, saying “These?” with an impish grin.

I yelled “Yeah! Now we have real headlights!” and Sue turned to face forward, leaning over the windshield to get the wind of our passage on her tits. We rode all the way back to the cottage with that beautiful lady showing her tits to the world! Wonderful!

When we reached the cottage we moored the boat and went to sit on the upper deck of the two-tier deck that joined the house to the dock. There were four loungers there, arranged in a rough circle so that everyone had a good view of the lake. So, girls being girls, the two girls took the two loungers with the best views of the lake and, boys being boys, the two guys positioned the remaining two loungers to have the best view of the girls!

Jake asked “Beers all round?” and got affirmatives from everybody, so he bounced up again, went to the kitchen and returned with cold ones for all present.

Sue had never put her tits away, so after a few pulls on his beer and a little desultory conversation, Jake said to Melanie: “Sue is showing us her tits, and I would like to see yours again, so how about it, Mel?”

Melanie grinned at him and replied “Well, that only seems fair!”

She then stood up next to her lounger, pulled her tee-shirt off over her head, tossed it to the deck, thrust her shoulders back with her arms at her sides and shook her tits at Jake, in imitation of Sue's earlier performance, saying “Okay?”

Jake replied with a resounding “Oh yeah!”

Melanie then gave a wicked smile, said “What the hell!”, unzipped her shorts, wriggling them down over her hips and kicking them off to one side.

Jake emitted another rousing “Oh yeah!”

Sue yelled “Mel, you slut!”, laughing, then stood up and dropped her own shorts to the deck.

Both girls then laid back down on their loungers, making sure to splay their legs as they did so to give us a good view of what was on offer. Jake and I sat back and enjoyed the feminine scenery for a few minutes, then, glancing at the large picnic table in the centre of the lower deck, I said to him: “Did I ever tell you about Mel's fetish for picnic tables?” knowing full well that I had not.

He said that I had not, so I offered him a piece of free advice, feeling that I owed him one for beating him to Melanie in the water. “Why don't you bend her over that picnic table and see what you get?” I advised.

He glanced over at Melanie and said: “How about it, Mel?”

Melanie stood up, said “Just let me get my shoes” and headed into the house.

“ Shoes?” Jake enquired of me, raising his eyebrows.

“ You'll see” I replied.

Melanie re-emerged, still stark naked but now sporting a pair of white dress pumps with four inch heels.

“ I need the extra height” she threw at Jake in passing.

Jake, understandably, still looked puzzled as Mel trotted down the steps to the lower deck and approached the picnic table, which was end-on to us. Upon reaching it Mel stood at the end with her back towards us, bent forward from the waist and laid her upper body flat on the tabletop with her head resting on her folded arms. She then proceeded to spread her legs farther and farther apart in small increments until she reached a position where her belly was also flat on the table. This left the other three of us with a perfect view of her lovely ass, her gorgeous long, widespread legs and her succulent, wide-open, hairy pussy.

Sue called down to her: “Christ, Mel, I wish I had a dick, I would come down there and fuck you right now!”

Mel laughed and replied: “Right back at you, beautiful! But you don't, so just send your husband!”

“ Tramp!” Sue called back, laughing.

“ Okay, Jake, get your dick down there” she said to her husband.

Jake was immediately on his feet heading down the steps and up behind Mel. When in position he gave his cock a couple of stiffening strokes with his hand then slid it home in my wife's welcoming pussy, taking her by the hips and driving it deep. He was obviously under the mistaken impression that he was going to fuck her, but that was not Mel's game with picnic tables. She was going to fuck him!

As he started to pump, she went into her very sexy routine and he discovered what the shoes were for. She gripped the edges of the table and straightened her arms to push her upper body up to about a 40 degree angle to the table, then she shifted the position of her feet inwards slightly until she had raised the position of her pussy to a point where she had Jake's dick pointing up at about a 45 degree angle, with just the head trapped between her pussy lips. She then suddenly dropped her ass fast and hard down the length of his dick, ramming his cock deep inside her in one smooth movement, then bounced up a couple of inches and slammed it down again three times in rapid succession.

Jake staggered with the first ramming, but got himself braced properly for the rest. Satisfied that she had him deeply embedded and that he would not move, Mel then launched into the full performance.

She first straightened her right leg while bending her left leg downwards, then straightened her left leg while bending her right leg downwards, simultaneously swinging her hips in a circle and easing her pussy a fraction of an inch up his cock. She established a smooth, slow rhythm combining all these motions and gradually working her pussy up his cock until just the head was inside her once more, at which point she suddenly slammed her pussy right down the length of his cock again, ramming her ass into his belly, then did the three short repeat slams, then started working her legs again to repeat the entire sequence again and again.

I knew just how much Jake was enjoying this because Mel had done the same thing to me hundreds of times, on our own picnic tables and on those in public parks and campgrounds!

His rigid cock was being bent from side to side and swirled round and round in my wife's hot wet pussy, being coaxed gently as she rode up the shaft, then suddenly hammered home deep like a nine-inch nail as she repeatedly slammed herself down on it, constantly striving to drive it harder and deeper. Mel's pace gradually became more urgent as she became more aroused and Jake was straining to balance her force.

Watching her beautiful tits swinging and her lovely ass grinding as she rode Jake I said to Sue: “Geez, this is making me so horny!”

“ Good,” she replied, “because I want me some of that!” with which she disappeared into the cottage, emerging moments later clutching a pair of silver ankle-strapped sandals with heels that were at least five inches tall, maybe six.

She sat down opposite me to put them on, and that was a sight in itself! Believe me, watching a beautiful naked, big-breasted woman sitting on a lounger donning shoes that require her to spread her legs and bend over to fasten the ankle straps certainly lets you take in the sights. Once strapped, she bounced up, grabbed my hand to pull me up with her and said: “Come on, let's get down there!”

When we reached the lower deck Sue lined herself up on the opposite end of the picnic table from Mel and assumed the same stance that Mel had when she was setting herself up, face down on the picnic table with legs spread far apart and pussy level with the table top. I stepped in close and slid my dick into her already wet pussy, making sure that I was well braced because, unlike Jake, I knew what to expect. Sue then raised herself up on her arms, still mimicking Melanie's actions, and adjusted her stance to get my dick at about a 45 degree angle. As she dropped her ass and slammed my dick deep inside her for the first time she said to Melanie: “Advice and assistance would be appreciated, Mel!”, giggling.

By this time Mel was at fever pitch and was driving Jake's dick in and out of her like a piston, tits flying everywhere, ass whirling like a blender, mouth open and gasping and moaning, so her reply was terse: “Can't you see I'm a bit busy right now, Suzie?”

“ Of course I can, slut!” Sue replied cheerfully. “Just keep an eye on me and give me tips where you feel I need them.”

Mel glanced over her shoulder at Jake, saying “Your wife is calling me a slut and she is a bigger slut than I am!”

Sue immediately rejoined “Noooobody is a bigger slut than you Mel!”

Jake growled “You got that right!” appreciatively.

Both women then lapsed into a giggle fit, but never missed a beat with their strenuous fucking as they did so. I guess that was the girl-version of trash talk!

Sue had observed most of Melanie's moves very accurately, and was by now fucking me with very similar motions. She had the straightening and bending of opposite legs down, so the side to side motion was great, and she had the ass slam and bounce down too, which was driving me really deep into her soft warm interior, but she did not have the hip rotation at all and she was working her way up the shaft too fast.

Despite the fact that she was now shagging Jake so hard that he was continually staggering at the impacts, Mel found time to spot and correct both of these performance errors for Sue. The quality of Sue's riding then improved to the point where it was almost, but not quite, on a par with Melanie's performance. That is, it was merely fantastic, as opposed to mind-blowing!

Looking over Sue's head as she was riding me, I watched Mel riding Jake. I could tell that she was now approaching her climax, because her ass was now about two feet from the table each time she rammed her pussy down Jake's dick, her tits were down on the table and her arms were stretched out in front of here as she used them for leverage against the table, trying her damnedest to get more dick inside her! Her side to side leg movements had become very rapid, her hips were rotating faster and her downward slams were like sledgehammer blows! Jake was constantly shuffling his feet to recover his balance and grabbing her hips to pull himself farther inside her. He was getting his wildest ride yet, and she had already given him a couple of awesome rides, so this was approaching legendary!

Sue had now reached about the mid-point of her cycle and was just changing up a gear ready for the big push. She was still watching Melanie's moves closely, so she adjusted her position by bringing her body lower to the table and extending her arms to get more leverage, then started grinding her hips faster and harder while spreading her legs wider to lower her stance so that she could apply more pressure to my dick on the downward strokes.

“ Yeah, Sue, you've really got this now” I said by way of encouragement.

“ I know” she replied. “I can feel the difference by how deep your dick is going into me. It's wonderful! I can see why Mel has a thing for this.”

Her movements were becoming wider, deeper and faster. She was now slamming down so hard onto my dick that I was waiting for her teeth to pop out! (Well, not literally!) Her huge, beautiful tits were gyrating wildly and she started making “Agh! Agh! Agh!” noises each time she rammed my dick up inside her.

Looking over at Mel and Jake I saw that Mel was now fully face down at the very edge of the table, her tits swinging wildly, well clear of the table, her legs extended in a really wide splits to get her pussy as low as possible, and she had abandoned all leg flexing in favour of simply hammering her pussy up and down Jake's dick with maximum speed and force. Jake was bracing himself with his legs spread wide for stability and he was hauling on her hips each time she started to slide down his cock, to give her even more force. As I watched I saw her mouth open wide in a silent scream as she came, and I saw Jake forcing his dick upwards, using his legs for leverage as if he was trying to get his balls inside her, then go rigid as he shot his load inside her. (Mel told me later, bragging, that he came so hard that his throbbing dick felt like a mule kicking inside her and his ejaculation felt like a warm fire-hose, it was so plentiful! She was very pleased with herself!) Jake pulled out and literally collapsed onto the deck, gasping. Mel lay down at right angles to him, resting her head on his belly, panting and wet with sweat.

Meantime, Sue was heading for the home straight. She pushed me back with her ass so that she could rest her hands on the very end of the picnic table, lowered her head so that it was actually below the level of the table, spread her legs even wider and started rotating her hips as fast as she could while simultaneously bouncing up and down on my cock with a series of short, hard downward thrusts of her pussy and ass. It was a delightful sensation and I cooperated by thrusting with my hips as she slammed down, jamming my dick as deep into her as I could. Her sound effects had now changed from the rapid-fire “Aghs” to a constant loud moan. After maybe another fifteen minutes of increasingly fervid grinding on her part, she screamed aloud and orgasmed impressively, the walls of her vagina contracting in waves and pouring warm fluids over my deeply embedded cock, which responded immediately, throbbing heavily as I came inside her like a fountain.

(Sometime after our last session, when I had been forced to pull out of her at the last minute because she told me that she was not on the pill, she had informed me that she had gone to her doctor for a prescription and started taking the pill again, in anticipation of the fact that we would be doing this again!)

I pulled out of her, panting as heavily as she was, slapped her ass gently, saying “Wow! That was great, Suzie!”, and went to sit on the edge of the dock, dangling my feet in the water, to recover my breath. Sue came and sat next to me, snuggling under my arm, and murmuring “Thanks!” in my ear.

We all sat and lay around on the dock for perhaps twenty minutes after that, not talking, just watching the lake and the stars, recuperating. Finally Jake rose, saying simply “Beer!”, and headed into the cottage. The rest of us roused ourselves and followed him inside, where he had four cold ones waiting. We all curled up in a naked heap on the floor with our beers and watched a movie on DVD, having one more beer and snacks with the movie. After the movie we all headed for bed, but we each took the others spouse with us, to make waking up on Sunday morning more interesting!

...and it was! After a restful night in the sleep of pure exhaustion, I awoke to the sensation of something warm and moist engulfing my cock. Still sleepy, it took me a few moments to realize that it was a soft mouth at work, assisted by gentle fingers. I opened my eyes and looked down my body to see a shapely female body curled at my left side with a mass of long dark curly hair spread across my belly and Sue's full lips slowly sliding up and down my cock as her left hand gently massaged my balls.

“ Morning, gorgeous” I said quietly.

She raised her head and turned her face towards me, momentarily releasing my cock from her mouth, said “Hi, handsome” and went back to work.

She slowly dragged her tongue along the entire length of my cock from balls to helmet, then popped it into her mouth and started gobbling it hungrily! As it expanded in her mouth she slowly slid her lips back up the shaft until just the head was left in her mouth, then started teasing it with her tongue, flicking it lightly back and forth over the head then circling the head with it for a while before pulling it out again with her left hand and licking it slowly all over, working her way from bottom to top, front back and sides, then repeating the cycle but starting from the top this time.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

By the time she had completed the second cycle it was as rigid as an iron bar, but she was not done.

She bent my dick back to my belly, holding it down, then positioned her mouth over my scrotum and gently started sucking until she had one testicle in her mouth. She then lapped it gently for a while, before transferring her attentions to the second testicle and giving it the same terrific treatment. Once she was satisfied that she had my undivided attention she changed position, turning on the bed and stepping over my head on her knees, facing my feet, to lower her pussy straight down on my mouth. She then bent forward from the waist, resting her forearms either side of my legs, and swallowed my cock right down to the balls. This woman has a deep throat!

She then commenced sucking like a V-12 diesel, sliding her full, sensual lips up and down the shaft in a steady rhythm and using tongue and teeth to stimulate the head. She had marvellous technique and she soon had my cock so hard it was painful. When it came to blow-jobs this lady was even better than Melanie, and that is an enormous compliment, because Mel is excellent!

I put my arms around the outside of Sue's legs, with my hands gripping the tops of her naked thighs, and buried my face in her snatch. She smelled sweet, like warm honey, and was already moist. As I ran my tongue along the line of her slit she flowered open, the lips of her pussy becoming fully everted and the inner pink becoming visible. I pulled my hands back inside her thighs and used my thumbs to gently open her inner lips wider, then rolled my tongue and pushed it deep inside her, remembering how much she had enjoyed this the last time we had been together. She shuddered with pleasure as my tongue first penetrated her, then again as I opened and closed my tongue, fluttering it against the walls of her vagina. When I did this she pushed down on my face so hard that my nose started to penetrate the rear of her pussy to the point where I was having trouble breathing and had to pull away a little. We continued this mutual stimulation for what seemed like a very long time, with her sucking hard and me licking energetically, because we were both really into it. Eventually, inevitably, she wanted more, so she sat up, nearly smothering me again in the process, slid down my body and impaled herself on my cock in the reverse cowgirl position, her back towards my head.

As she started to ride me, moving up and down in long, slow movements designed to drive my cock deep and allow her to hold it there for a while at the end of each stroke, I commented: “This is a great way to wake up, Suzie. I don't normally get this, Mel is not a morning person.”

“ Huh” she responded. “Well, she appears to be doing alright this morning. Listen!”

I complied, and heard a rhythmic thumping from the next bedroom.

“ Sounds like Jake is in the saddle to me” she said without ever breaking her rhythm.

“ Good for him!” I said, surprised that he had got so lucky.

Sue laughed. “She's just getting hers while she can, like me; we go home tonight” she said.

“ You really are a pair of sluts, aren't you?” I said, also laughing.

“ Yes, we are!” she giggled happily.

I should probably point out here, for the benefit of those who have not read the earlier stories, that both women regarded being called a slut as the ultimate compliment!

I did a quick sit-up behind her and grasped one of those beautiful tits in each hand, rolling her large nipples between my fingers and thumbs. I was pleased to see that they were sticking out like toggle switches, almost an inch long, a sure sign of the lady's pleasure. She allowed me to play with the toys for a little while, but then pushed me back down, saying: “I have never got to ride you before, so I want you to lie back and enjoy it!”

“ You rode me last night” I protested.

“ Yes, but that was standing up, not like this at all” she riposted.

So, I laid back and enjoyed it,big time!

She gradually increased her pace, sliding up and down faster and faster, slamming down harder and harder, intermittently rubbing my balls as she rode. I was soon responding by slamming my dick up into her as she came down and following through with the hip thrust to throw her back into the air. Initially I was only tossing her a couple of inches into the air but as her speed became more frantic I bucked harder and was soon lifting her about a foot off the bed each time, so that her pussy was only just staying on the tip of my cock at the end of the bounce. To counteract this she took to grabbing the backs of my thighs with her hands as I bucked so that she could keep me inside her at the top of the stroke.

We both enjoyed this hectic ride for a while but eventually she leaned back with a hand on my chest and pinned me to the bed, saying: “Stay down now. I want some leverage!”

I soon saw what she meant. She kept up the same fast up and down motion, but at the end of each down-stroke she was grinding her pussy down into me with as much force as she could muster, circling her hips and frequently holding me behind the knees and pulling with her arms as I braced against her so she could drive herself even further down, and by extension my dick harder up into her. This woman really wanted maximum penetration, and she got it!

She eventually reached orgasm, with her pussy ground down hard on my dick and her upper body lying along my lower legs as she came again and again. I ejaculated on something like her third wave and, as she felt me explode inside her, she started moving her hips demandingly again, her pussy rising gently three or four inches up my cock then grinding down hard on my pubic bone, before circling gently up again. She kept this up for as long as she could feel my cock throbbing inside her, milking me of every last ounce of fluid.

When I finally ran dry she just lay there with her boobs on my shins and her head between my feet, still impaled, until my cock eventually subsided and slid out of her of its own volition.

By that time I desperately needed to pee, so I rolled Sue off me and headed for the bathroom. The door to the other bedroom was fully open and as I passed by I was treated to the sight of Melanie on her knees facing the head of the bed, with her arms out in front of her, hands gripping the headboard, and Jake doing her from behind, doggy-style. Unable to resist, I stopped in the doorway and said: “Good morning, children.”

Melanie glanced over her shoulder, smiled, and said: “ Hello, husband dear!”

Jake just said “Hi, Nick”.

Neither so much as paused in their banging, so I stood in the doorway for a few moments watching Jake driving his dick hard up my wife's pussy, enjoying the view, before going on my way to the bathroom.

(Melanie told me later that I only witnessed the end game. She had first sixty-nined Jake, making sure to get on top, her favoured position, as on the previous occasion Jake had taken the top position, then Jake had banged her first in the missionary position, in which, she proudly informed me, she had put her feet behind her ears for him, then on her side with him holding her straightened left leg in the air by the ankle as he did her, then prone on her face with him driving it up her from behind and her showing him how she liked to be done that way with her legs together and the man sitting astride the outside of her legs trying to lift her off the bed with his dick, then finally doggy-style, which was where I came in. He had, again, she assured me, come buckets inside her. She practically licked her lips as she was telling me this!)

When I returned from the bathroom Mel was still on her knees, only now she was collapsed face down on the bed resting with Jake still embedded in her, but now collapsed across her back. I smiled to myself and returned to Sue, where I fell down next to her, put my head between her tits and chatted quietly with her for a while, after which Melanie came into the bedroom, still stark naked, carrying a tray with four cups of coffee and a tray of muffins on it. As she passed Sue and I coffees and set the tray on the bed, Jake appeared and the four of us sat around on the bed companionably enjoying a naked breakfast.

When we were all replenished Mel suggested a swim to freshen us up and we all trooped off to the dock, still naked, and dived off the end for a daylight skinny dip. We all swam for about half an hour without interruption, at which point Jake and I decided that we had been in long enough, climbed out and returned to the upper deck to dry off in the sun.

The two girls swam for another twenty minutes or so before climbing out onto the dock, where they inadvertently gave a passing fisherman a treat. Presumably their splashing and giggling as they climbed out deafened them to the sound of the boat's motor., The boat appeared around a nearby point just as Mel, the first to climb out, reached the top of the ladder. It had a single occupant, an older guy in his sixties, who immediately throttled back as he caught sight of the naked women, allowing his boat to drift up to the dock on idle. By the time he was about twenty feet from the dock Sue had joined Melanie and the two of them were just bending over to pick up their towels, presenting the boater with a sumptuous view of two well-shaped feminine asses, two delightful pussies and two pairs of long legs, side by side. Both girls jerked bolt upright as he greeted them from behind with a cheerful “Beautiful day, ladies!”

They both spun round to face him, so he now had a full frontal of two beautiful pairs of breasts, each with rigid nipples due to the coldness of the lake, and two almost identical inverted triangles of dark brown, almost black, pubic hair. Sue immediately recognized him as a distant neighbour and, realizing that it was far too late to try and cover up, decided to brazen it out.

She opened with “Hi, Ted, yes, it is” and followed up with “Enjoying the view?”

Ted grinned broadly as his boat slowly drifted past the dock, his eyes drinking both women in.

“ Absolutely” he replied, “I have not seen anything this beautiful in the last twenty years!”

Sue giggled sexily and said to Melanie: “Well, in that case, Mel, let's give him the full tour!”, twirled her finger indicatively in the air in signal to Mel, and graciously did a couple of pirouettes for Ted's benefit.

Mel laughed and did the same thing, shamelessly.

The old guy's eyes almost popped out of his head, but he kept his cool.

“ Thank you very much for that ladies” he said, “I enjoyed it more than I can say!”

“ Did we make your day, Ted?” Sue enquired archly.

“ My day?” he exclaimed. “You have made my decade! I will be sure to come by this dock every time I come out from now on!”

“ Well, don't expect a treat like this every time you come by, Ted” Sue teased back.

“ I can only live in hope” he answered gallantly as he throttled up his boat, saluted both ladies and took off down the lake.

Both women were giggling conspiratorially as they joined us on the deck and flopped inelegantly down onto their loungers.

“ You two are unbelievable” Jake muttered at them, although he did have a faint smile on his face as he said it.

“ Ted obviously thought so!” Sue spluttered through her giggles in response.

“ Yes” said Melanie happily, “that's an image I bet he will never get out of his head for the rest of his life!”

“ Why would he want to?” Sue choked out through more giggles, and both women started howling with laughter.

When their laughter eventually subsided I said to both girls: “Jake does have a point, though. I have wondered about this myself. What is it with you two girls? What I mean is, separately you are respectable, though still very sexy, wives who behave impeccably. But, when the two of you get together, you both become utter sluts – and I mean that as a compliment.”

“ I know you do” said Melanie, “but I don't really know the answer, do you, Sue?”

“ Hmmm” Sue mused. “I think it is partially the sisterhood thing, partially the fact that we really like each other and intuitively understand each other, each knowing that the other is a closet slut, and partially a competitive sexual rivalry, each of us wanting to be the sexiest slut in the room!”

“ Wow!” said Mel, “well done, Suzie. I agree with all of that. I would just add that we are so comfortable with each other that we don't care what the other one sees us doing. There are no boundaries.”

“ Yes” Sue jumped back in, “and when there is a situation like that one we just had with Ted, we each cue off the other and take the same approach”.

“ Well, I am glad I asked” I said. “I will understand what is happening much better from now on. Up to now I have thoroughly enjoyed it but not understood it.”

“ Me too” Jake added.

With this insight provided the two women took off to the kitchen to prepare a buffet-style lunch and Jake and I kicked back with nice cold beers.

Over a naked lunch the talk inevitably turned to the weekend's sexual athletics, with both girls taking pains to ensure that they had each entirely satisfied the others husband. It was a prolonged discussion, with lots of intimate details required by both women and demands for comparisons of various performances that Jake and I both did our best to sidestep, but in short “Hell, yes!” summarizes the male responses.

Melanie then mused that although it had been a spectacular weekend sexually, she felt that there should be some sort of grand finale to round it off, but she had no idea what that might be. I expressed the wish, that if there was to be a grand finale, I would like it to be something where we were all linked, touching in some way, as in the past when there were odd moments when we were all touching while naked, I had felt the sexual energy between us all as an almost electrical charge that had given me a tremendous buzz.

Sue agreed, saying that she had felt it too. Jake and Melanie looked at us as if we were slightly batty, but went along. Sue pondered this for a while as the rest of us continued to chat, then interjected “I have an idea.”

“ Okay” said Mel, “let's hear it.”

“ We do this out here, on the upper deck, right after lunch, just to spice it up” she began. “Nick does me doggy-style. Mel gets on her back and slides in underneath me, spreading wide so that Jake can do her missionary. While Jake fucks her missionary she sucks my tits. So, Nick is doing me doggy, Mel is sucking my tits, I am playing with Mel's tits and Jake is doing Mel in the missionary position. We are all linked and everybody gets the buzz.”

Mel looked at her, grinned, and said: “It sounds like fun, Suzie, but what makes you think I want to suck your tits?”

Sue laughed aloud and replied: “Come on, Mel, everybody wants to suck my tits!”

Melanie looked sideways at me, smiled and said: “She's not wrong, you know!”

“ Trust me, I know!” I replied with feeling, grinning back at her.

“ Whose would you rather suck – mine or hers?” Mel shot back.

“ Christ, I am not daft enough to answer that question” I demurred.

Mel grinned evilly and let it go.

“ So are we all in?” Sue asked, looking round the table.

We all nodded our assent.

“ One condition,” Mel added. “This deck is hard. I want lots of padding.”

“ Done” said Sue. “We have lots of blankets and quilts.”

“ In that case, I will be,” Mel said.

“ You will be what?” asked Sue.

“ Done,” answered Mel with a straight face, and we all broke up.

“ Thoroughly, I hope” she added, causing another burst of laughter.

” I must admit, I am a bit tired” Jake offered hesitantly.

“ Don't worry, Jake, Mel and I can raise the dead!” Sue chortled.

With that we set about clearing the lunch debris and spreading comfortable coverings over the deck. Once everything was in place we equipped ourselves with fresh beers in case of need and got down to it.

The two girls started things rolling by squatting down on their heels, each in front of the others standing husband, and gobbling our cocks. Sue was working my cock with her right hand as she slid her lips up and down between the head of my dick and the edge of her hand, sucking hard and teasing with her tongue. Mel had both hands on the front of Jake's thighs and went straight for the full swallow, taking his whole cock deep into her mouth and using the pressure of her lips to drag it upright as they slid back to his helmet, then bobbing her head down to his balls again as she swallowed him to the root once more. Watching both women work was a treat for the eyes!

I saw Jake's cock swelling to fill Melanie's mouth as it hardened and realized that when her lips were clamped around his root with her lower lip against his scrotum, his dick must be deep in the back of her throat. When my cock became rigid in her mouth, Sue dropped her hand away and, ever so slowly, went for the big swallow, rubbing my balls as she did so. Her lips glided down the full length of my cock until her lower lip was touching my ball-sack and her upper lip was among my pubic hair. She had succeeded in swallowing the whole thing, no mean feat as my cock is considerably larger than her husband's, in both girth and length, something she had commented on the previous night. She must have a very flexible jaw and a very deep throat!

She quickly established a smooth bobbing motion that on the upstroke left just the head in her mouth, with her titillating it with her tongue, and on the down-stroke resulted in a complete swallowing each time. She was so good at this that I almost came in her mouth right then!

Sensing this, she said: “right, let's put that to good use!,” turned and dropped to her hands and knees in front of me.

I settled to my knees behind her and she reached through her legs to grasp my dick and insert it into her by now dripping pussy. As she settled onto my cock, Sue looked over her shoulder at Mel where she was blowing her husband and said: “Mel, get over here!”

My wife pulled her face off Jake's cock, stood and walked over in front of Sue, where she first dropped to her knees then rolled onto her back. She then shimmied back between Sue's arms, Sue lifting the left to make it easier for her. And arranged herself with her head directly below Sue's bounteous boobs. Sue dropped her left arm back down and settled herself comfortably over Melanie's face. Mel then spread her legs to two opposite points of the compass, knees up, feet flat on the deck and called: “You're up!” to Jake.

He walked around us all and settled on his knees between Melanie's legs, saying as he did so: “Not yet, I'm not!”

He then lowered his well-sucked, rigid dick to my wife's waiting entrance, inserted it and slid it all the way home. When he was fully home he took one of her ankles in each hand and raised her legs so that one was supported on each of his shoulders.

“ Okay team, let's go!” he yelled excitedly and immediately started pumping enthusiastically in and out of Mel's pussy. I had a clear line of sight to the action and could watch each stroke as it hammered home, withdrew, and slammed in again.

I immediately commenced banging the ass off his wife from behind, driving my dick hard up inside her with each stroke while hauling her onto it by the hips. Sue settled into the rhythm, punching her ass back into me and straining for maximum penetration. She was hot and wet and rolling like a train at high speed.

Meanwhile, Mel had popped Sue's left tit into her mouth and was suckling on the large nipple like the world's sexiest baby. Sue responded by taking her left arm off the ground and fondling Mel's left breast, teasing up the nipple until it was fully erect in her fingers. Jake was now pushing Mel's legs back using her ankles as he strived to get deeper and deeper into her pussy, until eventually they came to rest against Sue's shoulders and could go no further. Mel was now moaning quietly in the back of her throat in spite of having her mouth full of Sue's tit. As she switched her mouth from Sue's left tit to her right one the moaning became momentarily louder then was stifled again as she took Sue's other nipple into her mouth and began sucking again.

Sue switched hands at this point, returning her left hand to the ground and using her right to grope Mel's right tit, now manipulating the whole breast, cupping it in her hand and manipulating the nipple with thumb and forefinger. Mel was actually squirming with pleasure from all the attention. I was now jacking up Sue so hard from behind that I was almost lifting her from her knees. She was so wet that her pussy was squelching with each thrust and her hip movements were becoming more and more frantic with the urgency of her need, swaying from side to side and grinding hard back into me. Her ass was very nearly as beautiful as Melanie's, well rounded with gently flaring, very feminine hips curving to soft buttocks and milky thighs. It was wonderful to be able to watch that gorgeous ass writhing as I porked her while at the same time watching Jake nail my wife to the deck with pounding hammer-strokes of his dick into her very receptive pussy, which was now also squelching as he rode her.

As everybody drew closer and closer to their climaxes, I could feel the sexual energy coursing through the group like an almost audible hum. The four individuals were blending into one sexual appetite that demanded satisfaction. The droning moan from Mel was constant now, varying only as she switched her mouth from tit to tit, working Sue's boobs as if she were giving them a blow-job. Jake was now driving his cock into her like a man possessed. Mel had now pulled her knees in towards her chest, bringing her ankles, which Jake was still gripping, down to rest on Sue's shoulders, thus moving her thighs farther back, providing Jake with better access while also spreading her pussy still wider open, allowing him to get even deeper. Sue was now emitting an incessant “Aghaghaghaghaghagh!” as I rammed deep into her core and she was bucking her rear end like a rodeo pony. Not knowing if she would like it, I gently slapped her writhing ass on the right cheek.

She yelped and said: “Yes! More!”, so I gave a quick whack on each butt cheek.

“ Keep doing that, only a bit harder” she demanded, then went back to making her continuous string of “Agh” noises.

I complied, giving her slightly harder slaps on each butt cheek at fairly frequent intervals. This seemed to drive her into a frenzy so that she was grinding her pussy into me so hard and fast I was no longer sure if I was fucking her or she was fucking me!

After a particularly strenuous thrust on her part I suddenly went off inside her like a cannon. The explosion was so powerful that I groaned, and the flood of hot semen triggered Sue's orgasm. She repeated her manoeuvre of the morning, using her pussy to milk me dry until I felt weak at the knees. Mel suddenly cried out and started shuddering as she reached her climax, and I saw Jake straighten upright on his knees and go rigid as he blew everything he had inside my wife. Everybody just kind of collapsed on each other at that point, all in a heap with limbs and private parts all entwined.

“ Holy crap!” Sue mumbled from the middle of the pile, “I have never experienced anything like that!”

“ Me neither” Melanie contributed from the bottom of the pile.

“ It was pretty damned wild” was Jake's comment.

Mine was: “Earth-shattering would be my call!”

As we sorted ourselves from the pile, Sue said to Melanie: “Well, Mel. You wanted a grand finale, what did you think?”

Mel replied: “I think that was the grandest grand finale we are ever likely to get, it was so good!”

“ But we can keep trying to improve on it,” Sue answered with a wicked smile.

“ Nympho!” Mel grinned back.

“ Pot calling the kettle black” Sue responded happily.

“ By the way, Suzie, your tits taste great!”

“ By the way,Mel, your lips felt wonderful!”

...and so a great weekend came to its incredibly satisfying conclusion.

 

Published 
Written by stockingsandgarters
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments