Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Story for Bree

"A lovely young lady asked me to write something like this for her"

32
23 Comments 23
12.0k Views 12.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words

She was the loveliest of young women.  She really never thought he would have the nerve to give her what she asked of him.  But she waited in the abandoned factory by the docks her hands tied above her head suspended from the loading hook, her feet barely touching the floor.  

She had stripped for him, laughing to herself the entire time.  He was putting on such a good effort.  When he had pushed her against the wall, shoved his knee between her thighs, and roughly jammed three fingers deep into her cunt she had been surprised and disappointed.  Was this his idea of what she wanted?  And then he had stopped. It wasn't that she wasn't wet, her cunt was dripping.  From the bag he had brought with them he had pulled out the cuffs that now held her wrists together suspended from the hook but still she had laughed to herself.  The poor boy had no idea.  Even when he had blindfolded her...  and the blindfold had cut out every bit of light leaving her in complete blackness... she had laughed.  He had no idea of the ferocity of her need..

She had heard his footsteps walking away from her.  And then quiet.  Soon the noises of the building and of the streets outside were all she heard.  Her first doubts had arisen shortly after she heard a door close in the distance.  She had pushed them from her mind.  As the minutes went by, the sounds of the building and the streets had grown less and less comforting.  She had begun to sweat, then to cry very quietly.  She had known  tugging at the hook would only tire her out but she had tugged harder and harder again and again.  Shifting her weight from foot to foot  she had tried to ease the pain growing harsher and sharper in her shoulders.  Her tears had turned to sobs.  Her confidence, her silly innocent misjudgment of the boy she had ridiculed, had  turned to a cold fear.  He had to come back, she told herself.

She must have passed out.  The room had grown quite a bit colder when she awoke to a strange sound in the distance, a sound different from the creaks and groans of the ancient warehouse and unlike the myriad sounds of the traffic in the streets.  It sounded like a door sliding open.  She  grew alert instantly, listening for the slightest change from the ordinary.  Soon she thought she heard the shuffling of feet coming closer.  As they approached she realized he was not alone.  If he were even with them, she thought, and the thought terrified her. She began to tremble and sweat poured from her skin.

Hands grabbed her ankles at the same time.  Rough, masculine hands on her right ankle, softer feminine hands on her left.  They attached cuffs quickly, as if they had done it before, and fastened her legs spread several inches wider than her shoulders.  She listened to them breathing.  She smelled a woman's perfume... was it only one?  And she sensed that several men were near her. 

A quiet whirr whispered through the air, but she only heard it after she felt the burning in her right nipple.  The pain was excruciating.  The hiss of the single tailed whip drew a blood curdling scream from her depths.  Her arms and legs pulled hard against her bounds. Her belly jerked backwards and forward straining against her bounds.The next whirr elicited a wilder, more terrified scream even before the whip tore into her left nipple.  Her tears flowed down her cheeks like a river and her belly, her breast were wracked with deep uncontrollable sobs.

The fingers twisting her nipples felt soft, like a woman's.  The lips felt the same as they sucked first one nipple then the other.  The fingers that penetrated her cunt, finding it soaking wet...dripping already down the insides of her thighs... were small and soft, but they took her with a distinctly masculine aggression.  The thumb pushing on her clit rubbed her roughly, blatantly, without the slightest tenderness.

Emilygiraldo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emilygiraldo

Rough hands, the hands of a workman, took her by the hips and she felt the soft crown of an erect cock press between her cheeks. Another pair of hands, from her front, parted her cheeks and the crown of the cock nestled quickly in the tender grip of her quivering rosebud.  

The searing pain in her bottom when he penetrated her with a single violent thrust hurt far worse than the whip on her nipples.  Her entire body contracted and her screams rattled the rafters.  He rested still inside her buried to the hilt, his rough edged pubic hair scraping her delicate cheeks, as she felt through her membrane the fingers in her cunt sroke the length of the cock buried in her ass.  Masturbating it.  Hardly had she adjusted to it, to the wicked burning in her sphincter, when she felt a liquid warmth filling her ass and the cock begin to shrivel.  

"Oh God! Nooooooo," she wailed as her sphincter pushed the cock from her aching, burning bottom.

The hand in her cunt withdrew. The fingers and lips on her breasts departed. For a short while..it seemed an age to her...all was quiet.

"Whoosh!"  A single tail struck her belly at the exact time two others shook her buttocks.  She screamed and her body spasmed.  She tore at her bounds but they held fast.

"Whoosh!"  One tore at each nipple and one tore at each cheek. Her body thrashed and went limp ..sobs resounded from her depths lurching through her breast..her tears rushed from her eyes, down her cheeeks and cascaded into her breasts, their saltiness inflaming her nipples.  She wailed in frenzied madness before passing out.

She awoke pressed between two male bodies, their cocks pushing into and out of her cunt and her bottom in a sequential rhythm.  Their coarse pubic hair scraped her tender flesh.  They pounded her at a steady, relentless pace  showing no sign of passion or excitement.  Her juices gathered, her clit throbbed from the continual scraping of the stiff, coarse pubic hair.  Before she knew it a violent orgasm shattered what little was left of her equilibrium.  How could it were the words she heard herself screaming inside her head as the delicious and violent orgasm worked through her belly.  The men took no notice.  They fucked her like machines...steadily and resolutely...the continued scraping of the pubic hair against her sensitized clit sending her shivering, shaking, thrashing, thrusting contorting, screaming from the depths of her lungs wild terrified feral wails as her orgasm waned.  The men ignored her and kept fucking her until she passed out a second time.

She awoke to a leather strop thrashing her cunt from between her legs, shattering her tender burning clit.  Her wild, feral screams resounded through the warehouse as the strop struck her clit again and again and again. Her body went limp.  Her screams eventually went silent although  she never stopped mouthing her agony and the strop continued its steady beating of her tenderest of places.  Her first orgasm shocked her.  Her second nearly killed her.   Her third terrified her.  Would it never end?  And then the stropping was over, stopping as randomly as it had started.

A soft female hand, fingers and thumb formed into a cone, worked its way gradually into her cunt.  The single tail played fiercely, alternating from nipple to nipple.  The young lady soon felt a small wrist pounding against her bruised and shattered inner lips and fingers opening and closing deep in her cunt pinching her cervix and releasing it over and over again. Hard hewn hands grabbed her hips, and the soft crown of a mammoth cock opened her rosebud before thrusting deeply into her sperm filled bottom.  The cock played against the fingers opening and closing in her cunt and her nipples were flayed by the whip until her breasts were covered with blood. They all stopped at once.  She heard them gathering about..walking away...and the door in the distance closing.

 

 

Published 
Written by mollflanders
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments