Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Wife's Inner Desire To be Gang Banged Hard By Three Young Men

"A wife gets caught up in her inner emotions about being fucked hard by three young men."

76
19 Comments 19
65.0k Views 65.0k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Famous Story
We all at one time or another dream or fantasize about being in a sexual situation that isn't normal to our everyday lives.

There are women out there who want to be that 40 year old milf while there are others who fantasize about being with another woman. There are men who want to be with that beautiful 20 year old, while other men want to see their wives with another man. We all have some kind of deep dark secrets inside us that brings out the nastiness in all of us.

This brings us to Nicole.

Nicole was a beautiful 35 year old mom of two. She had been happily married for ten years and still looks as good today as the day she had gotten married. She was a very good mom and a terrific wife.

One afternoon while searching the internet for a specific recipe, Nicole had come upon a porn website that her husband had visited periodically. Nicole knew he had been on this site in the past but decided to see what he actually had been watching. She wanted to know why her husband felt so compelled to view a site like this. She was starting to worry that she had to live up to these other women who her husband had been watching online.

Nicole clicked on the site and was shock to see a woman of about her age on the screen. She was surrounded by three young men as they began to strip her clothes off her body. They showed her no mercy as they treated her in a rough way. The woman was forced to suck on each of the young big shafts as they forced their cocks down her throat until she gagged on each of them. She then was fucked senseless by the three young men in a rough manner making her cum hard several times over.

Nicole had watched several minutes of the video before abruptly turning it off. She no longer could watch such horrific scenes as she had never watched a porn movie ever before in her life. Nicole felt dirty and guilty the rest of the day as her panties had become extremely wet thinking about what she had seen. She couldn’t believe how aroused all of this had made her.

It had been a few nights later after this that Nicole was suddenly awakened from a deep sleep. She had sweat rolling down her face and her heart was racing with adrenalin. Her panties were so wet that she no longer could wear them anymore. Nicole had one of the most intense sex dreams of her life. She had dreamed that it was her in that same sex video being fucked extremely hard by the three young men. She was stunned that a dream could be this real in her mind.

The next morning she acted like nothing had happened as her husband went off to work. He had no idea that his wife was so on fire with lust in the middle of the night. The next day all Nicole thought about was how sexually aroused she was. She was so aroused that she had to change her panties once again during the middle of the day as they had become so wet with moisture. The thought of her being gang banged hard by three young men was too much for her to bear.

Over the next few months it was more of the same. She had several other sexual dreams about being taken in a rough way by several young men. Her panties would get extremely wet every time she noticed a group of young men as they hung out together. Her world was now being dominated by these thoughts of rough sex with these same young men.

Nicole now had to make a decision on what to do. Her inner desires to be gang banged by several young men had hit a peak. She didn’t know if she could control herself anymore and decided it was time to seek out help.

After looking around she found a sex therapist in Ann. Ann was in her mid- forties and had been a therapist for almost 20 years. She has seen almost everything in her life including cases similar to Nicole’s.

In Nicole’s first appointment Ann began to see how complex and how surreal Nicole’s situation really was. She knew this wasn’t her typical case and that she knew it would take a great deal of time for Nicole to get over how she felt about being gang banged by several young men.

As Ann heard Nicole’s story come to light she felt a sense of arousal shoot through her own body. She was supposed to be a savoir to help Nicole but as Nicole told her story Ann wanted to hear every last detail of it.

It had been several sessions later and Ann felt the need to advance things along. She had come up with the idea that Nicole should actually go forward with her fantasy. She thought the only way for Nicole to resolve her conflict was to experience it straight up. She told her that she should just go ahead and experience her inner feelings with the hope that this would clear up her inner desires for sex.

Nicole was startled at first by Ann’s revelations of her being fucked by three young men. Ann went on to tell her how she had read up on another case similar to hers. The thought process was that it may take away those fantasies that Nicole had been experiencing by actually doing the act itself. It took Nicole a few minutes to respond as her panties started to get wet as she sat quietly in Ann’s office.

“Do you think it will really work? I am open to the idea of trying it if you think it will actually work,” Nicole said.

Ann told Nicole that she saw no other options as this was basically her last recommendation for her. The following week Nicole once again returned to Ann’s office. She told Ann all about how she had another extremely intense dream of being fuck in a rough manner by a group of young men. This dream was even more intense than the others because they made her do things that she had never thought of ever doing before. Nicole knew she had no other opinion but to go along with Ann’s recommendation of experiencing her full fantasy.

Ann then said to Nicole, “I think it is time for us to take this to the next step Nicole. You don’t need to worry about anything. I will set it all up right here in my office under a controled environment.”

The next week had come quickly for Nicole as Ann had everything set up for her. Ann had found three young college age men from a University that was a few blocks from her office. She had them meet at her office at the same time Nicole’s appointment was.

Nicole arrived at her appointment somewhat nervous as she wondered if Ann’s idea really was the right thing to do. Nicole was a fine looking woman as her 5’5" and 115 pound frame was extremely adorable in nature for any man.

Nicole sat down as Ann said, “Are you ready for your big experience? I want you to do whatever I tell you to do. Are you okay with that?”

Nicole nodded her head that she was ok with it as Ann called in the three young men from the waiting room.

“This is Dave, Nick, and Alex. They are three horny well hung young men who want in the worst way to make your fantasy a thing that you soon won’t forget,” Ann said.

The three young men quickly crowded around Nicole’s chair as they began to discard their pants and underwear. Nicole now sat looking directly at each of their big cocks as they hung down. Nicole now began to squirm in her chair as her panties began to get wet with excitement as the young gents waited for their shot with her.

Ann started it all off by saying to Nicole, “Get on your knees bitch and suck each of their big dicks! You know you want those big cocks!”

Nicole, somewhat surprised by Ann’s reaction, did as she was told as she slid down off her chair and onto her knees as the three young men crowded even more tightly around her. Nicole stared down at three of the biggest cocks she had ever seen before. She was so turned on now as she couldn’t take her eyes off each and every one of them for even a second. Nick was first up as he pushed his big manhood right into Nicole’s face. He began to slap her face hard with his big manhood as Nicole felt it cross her face several times.

“Suck it bitch!” Nick then blurted out.

Nicole’s mouth slowly opened up as Nick immediately rammed his big cock right into her open mouth. He made Nicole suck hard on his cock as Ann sat behind her desk watching on with great excitement. A few minutes later Dave switched places with Nick as Nicole began to salivate all over his big cock. This went on for another few minutes before it was Alex’s turn.

Alex had the biggest cock of the three as he grabbed the back of Nicole’s head and pushed his large cock right into her open mouth. He fucked Nicole’s mouth hard for a good few minutes before Ann barked out, “Make her gag on it!”

“You want to gag on my big cock bitch!” Alex shouted out.

Alex now held tightly onto the back of Nicole’s head and began to push another few inches of his big cock deep into Nicole’s mouth. Nicole felt Alex’s cock now at the back of her throat as she began to moan out and gag on it.

Nicole had never done anything like this ever before as Alex shoved another inch or so even deeper down her throat. Nicole was now gagging extremely hard on Alex’s big cock as a few seconds later Alex yanked his big cock out of Nicole’s mouth as she desperately tried to catch her breath. Alex gave her a few seconds before once again pushing his big cock back into her mouth once again.

“I want you to gag on it again bitch! I am going to shove my big cock back down your fucking throat!”

Nicole once again felt Alex’s cock at the back of her throat. She began to once again to gag on it as Alex had pushed it even deeper into her mouth this time. After a good few minutes Alex once again pulled his big cock out of Nicole’s mouth as she tried to catch her breath once again.

Ann then said to the young men, “Strip her and take her over to the couch and fuck her good and hard. She likes it rough!”

The three young men began to rip the clothes from Nicole’s beautiful body. When she was finally stripped naked they then led her over to the couch and pushed her down onto it. Nick was once up first as he grabbed Nicole’s legs and pulled them wide apart.

“You want it rough baby! I am going to fuck you so hard you won’t know what had hit you,” Nick said to her.

Nick quickly rammed his big hard cock into Nicole’s extremely wet pussy as she lay across the couch.

KeilyFerrer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeilyFerrer

In the meantime Ann now sat on a chair just in front of her desk watching Nick fuck Nicole extremely hard on the couch. It had been just minutes later and Nicole began to cry out in a very intense orgasm. Nick continued to fuck her hard for another few minutes before turning her over to his buddy Dave.

Dave now began to fuck Nicole hard on the couch as Ann pulled out some toys out of her bag.

“Use these on her!” Ann shouted out.

Nick grabbed the big vibrator and now turned it on high as he placed it hard up against Nicole’s swollen clit. Nicole screamed out loudly as she felt a wave of energy shoot right through her as Dave fucked her good and deep with his big cock. A few minutes later Nicole screamed out loudly as she had one of the most powerful orgasms of her life.

Ann sat there on her chair with her blouse wide open as she felt up each of her tits with both hands. She was so turned on watching Nicole be fucked hard on the couch right in front of her that she no longer could contain herself. A few minutes later Ann slipped her hand down into her black slacks. She now had one of her legs draped over the side of the chair as she ran her finger over her swollen clit.

It was now Alex’s turn to fuck Nicole. He had Nicole get down on her knees and draped her body over the couch as he got down in behind her gorgeous 35 year old ass.

“You want my big cock baby! You want me to fuck you rough? Tell me!” Alex cried.

Nicole cried out, “Yes! I want it rough! I want you to make me do nasty things to you!”

Alex now gave Nicole’s ass a hard spanking as it had turned almost a golden red in color. He then rammed his big cock into Nicole’s hot pussy from behind as Nicole cried out almost instantly.

“Fuck her hard! Give it to her Alex!” the other two young men shouted out encouragement to him.

Alex now grabbed the back of Nicole’s hair and pulled her head up off the couch. He began to fuck her hard as Dave shoved his hard cock back into Nicole’s mouth. The sound of pounding flesh now could be heard throughout the office.

“Suck his cock while I fuck you hard bitch!” Alex cried out.

Nicole now had one cock inside her pussy while another cock was being stuffed down her throat. The two of them fucked both her mouth and pussy good for several minutes as Nicole once again cried out into another orgasm.

In the meantime Ann now was close to cumming herself as she watched a helpless Nicole be fucked hard right before her. Alex now pulled his big cock out of Nicole’s worn out pussy and now set his sights on 45 year old Ann who was still fingering herself on the chair.

Ann was stunned as Alex walked over toward her and said, “You want it rough too! I am going to fuck you good and hard also!”

Alex lifted the 45 year old Ann out of her chair and pushed over the front of her desk. Ann’s face was now right on top of Nicole’s as she felt her black slacks and panties being yanked down to her ankles. Her nice round ass now appeared before Alex as he began to mount himself back behind her. A few seconds later Ann felt Alex’s big cock slipped into her extremely wet pussy. He began to pound his big cock into her as Ann cried out into total pleasure.

“You like my big cock inside you bitch! You like it rough!” Alex shouted out.

Ann gave her approval as she screamed out even louder now. The sound of both women now being fucked hard rang out throughout the office. A few seconds later Ann screamed out into her first orgasm of the day as Alex held her face tightly against her desk as he rammed all nine inches of his cock deeply into her pussy. He then grabbed one of the toys that Ann had pulled out to use on Nicole. It was a vibrating toy that he could shove up her ass while he fucked her from behind.

Ann quickly felt the device being shoved up her ass as Alex rammed his cock even harder into her. A few seconds later Alex tuned on the devise as Ann felt something truly spectacular. She had never felt anything like this ever before as she instantly felt her asshole being vibrated while Alex rammed his long cock deep into her. This caused Ann to cum harder than any other time in her 45 year old life. Her orgasm was so powerful that she screamed out for a good few minutes before finally containing herself once again.

Alex certainly wasn’t done with Ann by any imagination as he flipped her over on top of her desk. Her back now lay on the desk as Alex began to grabbed and probe Ann’s luscious tits with his hands. He grabbed them with force as he pinched each of her nipples so hard that they had become very soar as he once again slammed his big cock back into her wet pussy.

“Fuck me! Fuck me!” Ann began to cry out once again.

A few minutes later Ann again was on the verge of another powerful orgasm. Alex then forced his big cock even deeper into Ann’s pussy as she had one of the most intense and unbelievable orgasms of her life. Her body shook hard on the desk for several minutes as Alex continued to ram his big cock deeply into her.

A few minutes later Alex pulled his big cock out of Ann’s pussy. He grabbed Ann and led her over to the couch where Nick was pounding Nicole once again.

“Suck on her clit while he fucks her!” Alex barked out to Ann as he forced her head down in between Nicole’s legs.

Nicole began to scream out even louder now as Ann began to tongue Nicole’s swollen clit while Nick fucked her good and hard. Nicole felt a huge rush of adrenalin shoot right through her body as she felt Ann’s tongue right on her swollen clit. This was the first time in Nicole’s life that another woman had ever done anything like this to her.

A minute or so later Nicole cried out into another very intense orgasm as Alex made Ann continue to lick on Nicole’s clit until she was done climaxing. Alex then pulled Ann’s face up off Nicole’s clit and immediately shoved his big cock deeply into her mouth.

“Suck it bitch! I want to see you gag on my big cock like she did!” Alex said to her.

A few minutes later Ann began to gag out loudly on Alex’s big cock as he damn near pushed his whole cock down Ann’s throat. Alex repeated the same thing two more times with her before Ann couldn’t take it anymore.

Alex then said to his two other buddies, “It is time to DP these two women!”

His two buddies were quite excited of the thought of fucking them both in the ass and the pussy at the same time. Ann was first up as Nick lay flat on the couch while Ann climbed aboard his cock. Dave now maneuvered himself back behind Ann’s nice round ass and positioned his big cock up against Ann’s asshole. Alex quickly climbed on top of the couch and pushed his big hard cock into Ann’s mouth as she now took on all three of them at the same time.

A few seconds later Ann felt Dave’s big cock penetrate her asshole as she immediately let out a loud cry. The three of them began to fuck Ann as she felt for the first time in her life a cock inside her ass, pussy and mouth at the exact same time.

A few minutes later Dave began to get rough with Ann as he began to fuck Ann’s tender ass even harder with his cock. This pushed Ann over the edge as she began to scream out right onto Alex’s big cock with a very intense orgasm.

Alex now climbed down off the couch and turned his attention toward Nicole once again. He wanted to take Nicole is the ass for the first time in her life as he brought her over to the desk. He bent her over it as her gorgeous 35 year old ass sat right there for the taking. Her body instantly tightened up as she felt the head of Alex’s big cock split her asshole wide open.

“Relax bitch! You are going to love it!” Alex barked out at her.

“Oh god! Oh god it is so big!” Nicole cried out.

Alex showed Nicole no mercy as he began to fuck her asshole with force. Nicole felt like she was being split into two as she felt Alex’s big cock penetrate deeply into her ass. Alex went on to fuck Nicole’s ass for several minutes until Nicole finally screamed out into another very powerful orgasm as she lay across Ann’s desk.

Ann was still on the couch being fucked by two cocks as Dave continued to rip her asshole wide open. Ann already had cum once and was very close to another powerful orgasm as the two young men now gave her the fucking of her adult life. They both began to pound there big cocks into her at the same time as Ann cried out once again into another very intense orgasm. Ann had cum so hard she nearly passed out from the pounding she was taking.

The two women were now extremely exhausted as Alex had them both get on their knees in the center of the office. The three young men then huddled around them both as there cocks throbbed with excitement.

Alex then said to his buddies, “Let's cum all over their faces!”

The three young men began to stroke hard on each of their big cocks as Ann and Nicole knelt there waiting for each of their cocks to explode all over their faces. Nick was first up as he moved directly in front of Ann and Nicole.

“I am going to cum all over you both!” Nick grunted out loudly.

A few seconds later Nick grunted out loudly as his cock was only inches from Nicole’s and Ann’s face. He began to shoot his cum all over each of the women’s faces as they both knelt there without a complaint.

It was now time for Dave and Alex to cum. They were both stroking hard on their cocks as they were on each side of the two women. Then without any warning they both began to grunt out loudly as they both began to cum at the same time. They each shot their loads across both of the women faces leaving them covered in their warm sticky cum.

The three young men were now done with the women as they got dressed and left. Nicole and Ann were stunned by what had just happen as they tried in vain to clean up the mess the young men left them each with.

Nicole continued to meet with Ann as her experience had made her even more aroused than ever before. Ann in all of the years she had practice had never experience anything like this. She also felt the need and the desire to once again be fucked by those three young men once again. It now would only be a question of time before they once again fulfilled their desires for those young men.

Published 
Written by mter100
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments