Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anna's Weekend Of Agony And Ecstacy - Part 1

"A Masochist realizes she is in need and asks a friend for help"

15
1 Comment 1
5.6k Views 5.6k
4.8k words 4.8k words

It was Friday afternoon as Anna sat at her desk, her phone in her hands. She had started making the call countless times since she entered her office thirty minutes ago but she always stopped while scrolling for the number.

She had just returned from a meeting with a very important potential customer and she had totally blown it. This was her company, she had built it from the ground up but lately, she had been losing focus. Today was just the culmination of months of a slow decline in the quality of her work. She needed this contract, and yet she hadn’t been able to truly focus; the call would help focus her as it had always done in the past.

Suddenly the ringing of her phone snapped her back to reality. Looking at the number, her heart skipped a beat. It was the client; maybe, just maybe, there was a chance at saving this.

“Hello Paul, I didn’t expect to hear from you.”

“Anna, I’m glad you answered my call. I have been thinking about lunch and I may have overreacted. I won’t beat around the bush, your presentation today was sloppy, even, I daresay, unprofessional. It caught me by surprise because your reputation in the industry has always been stellar; it’s the reason I haven’t really been considering anyone else for this. I am in a bit of a bind, yet I still can’t see my way clear to accepting the proposal you showed me.”

“I am truly sorry, Paul, I realize my work was substandard. Is there any way I can have a second go at this?”

“That’s why I am calling. I will spend the week looking for a second source. Next Friday, I will listen to your proposal again. Wow me and the job is yours; anything less than the exceptional work you have been known for, and I go elsewhere.”

Her relief was almost palpable, “Thank you, Paul, you will not regret this.”

“I hope I don’t; see you Friday.” Then he ended the call

One week, barely enough time to get this done right. Monday she would get started on fixing this, but right now she knew what she needed. The one thing that would bring clarity to her mind, block out the spurious thoughts, and let her be herself again. Before she could start her work, she needed to once again accept her nature. She was a Masochist with a capital M; she needed pain and a great deal of it. She scrolled through her contacts and made the call.

He answered on the third ring, “Anna, always a pleasure to hear your lovely voice.”

Just the sound of his voice had an instant effect on Anna. The low steady timbre, the deliberate pace, and the unseen confidence had Anna already feeling herself surrendering to his will.

“Thank you, Phobos.”

That was not his real name but using the Greek god of fear as his pseudonym was very apropos since Anna simultaneously feared and trusted this man with her life. Their relationship was a complex one that had taken years to develop, but that’s a story for another time. “I need to see you, Phobos.”

Anna calling him Phobos, as opposed to his real name, told him what she needed and he was instantly pleased. He liked Anna, but the universe worked in strange ways. They had been very close, but life and circumstances had forced them apart. For the past few years, they had been meeting up for semi-regular sessions whenever Anna needed to bring her world back into focus, and it seemed she needed this again.

“I see, and is this just a quick need or something more intense?”

“Phobos I need something extra this time, I need the weekend.”

Phobos took in that statement. This was different; she had never asked for a full weekend since they drifted apart. He looked at his watch. It was 1:45, and he would need time to prepare.

“5:00 sharp, prepare yourself, and do not be late.”

“Thank you, Sir.” Anna was already feeling his power over her, and she wanted him to know it.

Anna looked at her watch, picked up her phone, and made an appointment to get waxed.

Everywhere but her pussy. She knew he wanted to work on that himself.

Her appointment wasn’t until 3:00, which gave her just enough time to go home and prepare her butt plugs, vaginal and anal speculum as well as her Hitachi and vibrating kegel balls. Phobos never shared toys between his partners and insisted she keep hers with her at home. She took the time to wash and clean each one, make sure batteries were fully charged, and packed spare batteries as well. Finally, she packed her spider gag. She looked at her watch. 2:45, she had just enough time to make it down the street for her waxing.

Meanwhile, Phobos was on a small shopping spree to prepare on his side. He went to the supermarket and picked up four large pieces of fresh ginger, a large bottle of peppermint extract, and he also picked up some ground ginger from the frozen section. Then he picked up some fresh pasta, fresh garlic, and a large bundle of fresh basil. Tomatoes would come from his garden and olive oil would be from his private import. From there he went to the butcher for some sausage. This butcher made the sausage fresh and right in front of the customers. The ingredients were never hidden, and you always knew what went into each sausage. Tonight, would run late into the night but he planned a small intermission around 9 for them to recharge their batteries. He finished his shopping with a bottle of Barolo

Then he went to the pharmacy and picked up a brand-new large-capacity enema bag with and nozzle as well as some little surprises that he would use on Saturday. Finally, off to the sex shop where he picked up a very well-equipped electro-stim kit; another surprise for Saturday or maybe Sunday.

He looked at his watch as he entered the house and saw that it was 4:05, just enough time to get everything ready.

Anna was just leaving the aesthetician. She had just enough time to go home, shower to remove any waxy residue and give herself two enemas to clean herself out for Phobos.

He would undoubtedly give her more, but she wanted to be sure to be clean before getting there.

At precisely 5:00, Anna stood in front of Phobos’ door. Her heart was pounding as she knocked. Fear mixed with excitement as the door opened. She looked into his eyes. He was a sadist, he could be very cruel, and she knew that he would be inflicting great pain on her for the next two days. Her body trembled knowing what was to come, yet her pussy was flowing like a river.

She knew that no matter how cruel and sadistic he would be, he would never injure her. Mark up, bruise, cut the skin a bit yes, but never injure. He took her head between his hands, lifted her face to look directly into her eyes, then leaned and spoke into her ear.

“By stepping past this threshold, you understand that you are surrendering your body to my control, my desires, and my wishes. Over the next two days, I will push your pain threshold to its limits. Your body will be mine to use as I see fit. If you consent, step forward.”

Shivers ran down Anna’s spine as she stepped into his home and kneeled before him. She knew she could always use her safeword, but she also knew that she would never need it with him. Anna heard the door close and lock behind her and a strong hand grabbed hold of her long red hair pulling her upright.

“Strip,” was all he said.

Anna unbuttoned her shirt and slipped it off her shoulders, then undid her bra and exposed her 36Bs. She then slid her skirt off her ample hips, and as always, she wore no panties when coming to Phobos. She stepped forward, spread her legs, and put her hands behind her head presenting her naked body for him to inspect.

Phobos looked at the alabaster beauty before him. He always loved how white the skin was at the beginning of one of their sessions, a pristine canvas for him to create a red, yellow, and blue masterpiece on. He stroked her tits, squeezing her left nipple but not overly hard. He then let his hands travel down her body, feeling the freshly waxed smoothness. Only her pussy had hair on it, and he would be addressing that shortly. He let his fingers stroke her pussy. He didn’t need to look for wetness. It was running down her leg.

“You can’t wait to feel the agony, can you? You are such a painslut!”

He punctuated each statement with a hard slap on each ass cheek. He then pinched her right nipple between his thumb and forefinger and led her to the bathroom using her nipple and tit as a leash. Pain shot through Anna’s nipple as he pulled her to the bathroom. She could see he had prepared things; the enema bag was hanging, and there was a cane on the sink as well as a flogger and a small blue bottle she couldn’t quite make out. She was beginning to feel more and more helpless and completely within his power. She knew he would be giving her an enema but she couldn’t understand what the cane or the blue bottle were for.

He left her there for a minute while he went to get something from her toy bag, that she knew would be her very large stainless-steel butt plug. She smelled a slight odor of peppermint but couldn’t figure out where it was coming from and she knew better than to move from the spot he had left her in.

Returning with her plug he looked at her and smiled. “Good girl, you didn’t let your curiosity get the better of you. On the floor, face touching the floor ass up high, then reach back and spread your ass wide with your hands.”

Anna slowly sunk to her knees. She leaned forward and touched her head to the floor, then turned to the left and let her right cheek touch the floor. Arching her back and spreading her knees out brought her ass up high and then she reached back and spread her cheeks presenting her asshole to him. She had been in this very humiliating position many times before. She waited for the enema nozzle to slip into the asshole. After fifteen or twenty seconds, nothing had happened, and she began to wonder if she was somehow not in the proper position.

Phobos, however, had a surprise in store for her. He stood in front of her head and then put his bare foot on her upturned cheek. She couldn’t see what he was doing, but she would not have long to wait to find out. She heard the whistling of the cane a split second before her asshole erupted in pain as the cane made perfect contact with her completely exposed asshole. She yelled and, in her surprise, released her hands from her ass cheeks.

“Get your hands back in position.” He didn’t yell, but he put enough force into his voice to leave zero doubt in her mind that she better obey. “If you release them again, I will cane your asshole until it bleeds.” Again, it wasn’t said in anger it was simply a statement that left zero doubt in her mind about what would happen if she moved her hands again.

This was new. Anna had never experienced this at his hands before. Her asshole was on fire as blow after blow hit dead on. And yet her pussy was leaving a puddle on the bathroom floor. After twenty well-placed cane strikes, Phobos could see Anna’s asshole was now red and swollen. Now was the time for her enema and his second surprise.

His foot still on her head he picked up the enema nozzle and reached into the blue bottle, picking up a little jelly and using it to lube up the nozzle. He also left some on his fingertips. Moving around behind her, he applied the jelly to her very red and very swollen asshole, then slid the enema nozzle into her waiting hole.

The moment he touched her ass with the lube, Anna’s world erupted with a fresh level of pain. The 'lube' was Vicks and the menthol on her inflamed skin stung with a newfound agony, but she didn’t have time to think too much about it because as the nozzle penetrated her asshole, the Vicks went with it. Again, more pain than she had ever experienced before, and yet within a few seconds, the pain was rapidly being replaced with a deep level of pleasure. Her pussy was literally flowing onto the floor now.

He started the flow of water but kept it slow, there were two full liters in the bag, and he intended to fill her slowly. He wanted it to take a good ten minutes before it was empty.

Now Phobos walked back and placed his foot on Anna’s head once again. He picked up the flogger and slowly and methodically began to turn the alabaster skin on her back and shoulders to an ever-darkening hue of pink.

By the time the bag was empty, Anna was thoroughly humiliated, kneeling with her face on the floor, his foot on her head while he filled her bowels with water and flogged her back. Her ass was on fire, and her pussy was free-flowing now. Also, the warmth beginning to come from her back was working its magic as well

He put the flogger down and picked up her buttplug. Once again, he lubed it up very well with some Vicks, then moved around to her ass. Gently, he pulled the nozzle out and replaced it with the plug. Anna would be holding this enema for a while, and he wanted to make sure there were no leaks.

RubiKlar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RubiKlar

Phobos reached down and gently stroked Anna’s hair. Taking a firm grip, he gently tugged upwards, letting her know that he wanted her to stand. Once again, he took a firm hold of a nipple and used it as a makeshift leash.

Guiding her to his bedroom, she knew what to expect. First, he had modified his bed years ago to be almost waist level for him. Second, he had added post holes at various spots along each side. She saw that he had inserted posts on the right side of the bed; one at the foot and one about halfway up.

Between them, a towel had been laid on the bed. Next to the bed was a small table with a bowl of water, a razor, and shaving supplies.

There was also a covered tray with something she could see on it. She guessed more surprises were coming. He had her lie down on the towel, the ass was right at the edge of the bed feet were flat on the bed next to her hips. He used restraints to tie her ankles to the posts, and then he tied her wrists to her ankles.

Anna was in a great deal of discomfort.

Her ass was still on fire from the caning, her bowels were full and light cramps were beginning to set in. She wanted to empty, but she knew no relief would be forthcoming.

He uncovered the tray, and she saw her kegel balls there, as well as a small plate with some light-colored paste on it. He began speaking as he picked up the balls. “This is grated ginger, I will cover your kegel balls with it, then insert them in that very wet pussy of yours. The ginger will add a new complexity to your sensations. You may scream, you may yell, you may beg, but you may NOT cum. I will be making sure that the balls turn off if you get too close.”

With that, he inserted the ginger-covered balls into Anna’s pussy and turned them on to a medium setting. Once again, Anna's senses went into overload now her pussy was on fire. The grated ginger had a lot of surface area, so it was making a great deal of contact with her inner walls. The pain was at once unbearable and exquisite. Coupled with the fire in her ass and the vibration of the balls, she had to focus all her efforts not to cum.

Phobos picked up his shaving brush and lathered up the pre-shave menthol cream. He then applied it to Anna’s pussy and perineum. Then he picked up a small towel onto which he poured hot water. He let it sit for a few seconds to cool off then he covered Anna’s pussy with the towel. This would soften the hair much like a barber does on a man’s face, but it also served to keep in the vapors from the menthol and drive Anna’s clit insane.

Phobos picked up his flogger and began to warm up Anna’s tits and stomach. For the next ten minutes, the flogger danced its way across the front of Anna’s body. The rhythmic tap tap tap of the flogger mixed with Anna’s ever-increasing moans of both pleasure and pain served to get Phobos very hard. Soon he too would need release, but for now, he needed to concentrate on his task.

When Anna was on the edge of cumming, Phobos stopped the flogger and turned off the vibration of the kegel balls.

“Nooo please let me cum pleease!”

He put down the flogger and moved to sit in front of her pussy. Taking off the towel, he lathered up the brush and applied shaving cream to her pussy.

Then he turned on the vibration again and began to shave her. He worked slowly and meticulously. Stretching her skin was becoming harder and harder since she was getting wetter and wetter, but with smooth, deliberate strokes, he worked until her pussy was as smooth as the rest of her body.

He turned up the vibe to max and moved over to stand above her head. Removing his pants, he let his cock take center stage in front of her face.

“Open,” was all he needed to say.

He pushed his cock slowly and deliberately down her throat, then picking up a crop, he began to tap her freshly shaved mound, lightly at first, but each hit was harder and harder.

“You may cum now, you little pain slut,” he said as he rammed his full eight-and-a-half inches down her throat repeatedly.

Anna heard the words you may cum and just let go. The orgasm was so intense she almost passed out. It continued for nearly thirty seconds before she felt Phobos’s cock tighten and blow his load deep into her throat.

By now, Anna was experiencing an explosive cocktail of pain and pleasure. He had turned off the vibe. Her pussy and ass were both on fire, and yet her pussy was still flowing like a river. Releasing her restraints, he told her to go empty and then come back so they could continue now that the warmup was over.

Anna left the room walking slowly, her mind was going through the full gamut of conflicting emotions. On the one hand, she was in ecstasy. On the other, she was in agony. She felt more focused than she had felt in years, yet she also felt completely powerless and helpless to resist Phobos. She was petrified of the pain she knew would be coming, but she wouldn’t miss it for the world.

Sitting on the toilet, she pulled the plug out and let herself empty; at once, happy to be rid of the pain and discomfort and sad not to be forced to endure it longer. By now, the ginger had lost its potency, so she took out the kegel balls, washed them and the plug, then returned to the room to find Phobos had set up the next stage of the evening.

While Anna was in the bathroom, Phobos had stripped off the rest of his clothing as well; he had also lowered an overhead spreader bar and taken a spreader bar out of his closet. On the bed, several implements had been laid out, two floggers, one suede and one heavier braided leather, a long-handled bath brush, a large wooden spencer paddle, a small hairbrush, a fiberglass cane, a large leather strap, a small rubber strap and finally a blindfold. The warmup was truly over. Anna knew the pain was now about to begin in earnest.

Phobos walked up to her and kissed her deeply and passionately while squeezing her throat with his hand. Her moans and whimpers told him all he needed to know about if she was ready to go on or not. He took her to the spreader bar and attached her wrists to the overhead bar, then he secured the other spreader bar to her ankles. He followed that by raising the bar to stretch her arms above her head. She was now spread eagle, and Phobos had access both front and back. He finished by securing the blindfold over her eyes. Now she could see nothing, she would not know what was coming or where.

As the blindfold descended over her eyes, Anna began to feel extremely vulnerable. Her heart was beating faster, and her body was producing endorphins by the gallon. Phobos picked up the suede flogger in his right arm and the heavy leather one in his left. He moved behind Anna and began to swing the floggers, right then left, light then heavy. He slowly built up a rhythm. The floggers sang their song and played to a beat tack – tack – tack – tack. As each flogger hit, he saw her skin start to redden. He moved around her slowly but surely, covering every square inch of skin between her neck and her knees. Back, ass, thighs, tits, stomach, and pussy, he worked his tools on her for nearly twenty minutes. By now, the only sounds in the room were the whoosh of the flogger through the air, the tack as it contacted her skin and Anna’s low moans of pleasure.

As the first flogger made contact, Anna began to relax. She concentrated on the sound of the floggers and not the pain. The strikes were not hard, especially at first, so it was easy for her to just push the pain away. She focused on the music of the floggers as they sailed through the air and contacted her skin, slowly and inexorably turning it red. He was slowly building up the tempo and the intensity, but by now, she was feeling no pain. Her body was on an endorphin high, and her journey into subspace had begun. She let herself go now and allowed her body to relax.

As soon as Phobos saw her body relax, he knew the time had come to move to the more intense pain. He put the floggers down and picked up the leather strap. He decided he would focus on her lower body for now before they took a break for dinner. The strap was heavier than the floggers but not overpowering, he still needed to build the intensity before moving to the harder toys. He let the strap fall squarely on her ass across both cheeks. He pulled the strap back and brought it back down exactly below the first strike, with almost no overlap between the two. The next strike was just below again; he continued this pattern, slowly descending and moving around her body. Each hit was the same strength, placed slightly off the previous one. The strap painted its picture on her ass, legs, and all the way around each thigh. To be thorough, he went over every spot multiple times until he was ready to move on.

Anna felt the sting of the leather strap as it landed on her ass. It surprised her because she had still been expecting the floggers. The pain was sharper and, with each successive hit, built the fire in her pussy to a new level. Over the next half hour, she lost track of how many strikes she received, but by the time she realized that he had stopped, she also realized her pussy was flowing like Niagara Falls. It also dawned on her that what would come next would be much worse.

Phobos knew that she would need release soon for the high to continue, so he reinserted the kegel balls in her pussy set on high and forced her largest buttplug in her ass. He then picked up the bath brush. This would be much more intense. He took aim and swung hard. The sound was deafening, but her moan was not one of pain but of ecstasy. The brush left an angry red welt on her ass. The next strike was just as hard and placed right next to the first.

“You may cum as much as you like.”

The first hit of the bath brush almost shocked her back to reality, but the stimulation in her pussy and the feeling of her ass being stretched by her enormous plug kept her firmly rooted in the blissful state. Her ass was now on fire, and the bath brush was landing over and over again, feeling like lava on her ass and thighs. Yet his words filled her with joy as she allowed her body to orgasm. That orgasm continued for several minutes, only for a second one to start as soon as the first one was over. Once again, she lost track of how many times the brush contacted her body over and over again. He hit her harder and harder. The orgasms blended from one into the other, but after a half hour, he finally decided she had had enough.

Finally, she realized he had stopped. Once again, the dichotomy of emotions flooded over her. She was relieved but also left wanting more; until she felt the plug being pulled out of her ass, only to be replaced with his rock-hard and two-and-a-half-inch thick cock.

He rammed her asshole mercilessly. He pulled her hair hard, and he put his lips next to her ear.

“Cum with me,” he said as he exploded into her ass.

She didn’t need to be told twice, and they orgasmed simultaneously, leaving them both spent.

Phobos undid her restraints and lay her down on his bed. Her lower body was a mass of welts and bruises. He gently laid her down and took some skin cream. He massaged her lower body, making sure to moisturize her skin everywhere he had left a mark which was pretty much everywhere below the waist. He then kissed her and put her in bed.

“Rest while I prepare dinner. You need to recover from your trip into subspace.”

He left her there as he walked into the kitchen. He had left his ingredients on the counter except for the sausages. He took those out of the fridge and cut them into one-inch pieces. Then he took the garlic and grated four cloves on a cheese grater. He washed the basil and then proceeded to cut it up very fine. Finally, he crushed four vine-ripened tomatoes that he had just picked from his garden. Taking a frying pan, he added two swirls of olive oil and heated it on medium heat. He added the garlic, then lowered the heat to low and sautéed it until it was translucent and very fragrant, taking great care not to brown it. He then added the sausage and turned up the heat to high. After the sausage had been browned, he added the tomato and basil, as well as some salt. He then lowered the heat to low, covered it, and allowed the flavors to merge.

Putting a pot of water on the stove, he added a palmful of salt to the water. Twenty minutes later, the pasta had been drained and placed on plates. The sauce had been ladled on top, and the wine had been served.

Phobos went to his bedroom to get Anna, who was just waking up from her rest. “Come, let’s eat dinner and recover our strength. Later we will work on your upper body.”

Published 
Written by GrecoCan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments