Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Big Dick's Trucking Service, Inc.

"Keith's interview for his new job turns bizarre."

77
41 Comments 41
42.1k Views 42.1k
8.7k words 8.7k words
Famous Story
Recommended Read

I’d interviewed for my new job just over a week ago. At the time, I’d assumed that it was probably one of the strangest days I would ever have in my life, but I was hired and that’s what mattered. I really needed the job. I just completed my first week on the job, and it turns out that my assumption regarding the peculiarity of my interview day proved to be premature… and completely wrong.

 

I’d heard about Big Dick’s Trucking from a friend I knew at the gym where I work out. Tommy knew I had my commercial driver’s license and had been driving for another company since I was twenty-one. I’d been with them over four years, but they lost a big contract and had to cut back, and so I’d been job hunting. When he’d told me about Big Dick’s it had sounded too good to be true; their pay scale, according to my friend, was more than double what other similar companies in the region were paying. He also bragged about their benefits, facilities, equipment and ownership, although without going into a lot of detail.

When I asked him why he was no longer working there if it was so great, he just smiled and explained that shortly after he’d gotten married his new bride had insisted that he find a job that would allow him more home time. For the sake of domestic tranquility, he’d gone along with her – but he said that he still missed the great pay and benefits. Tommy always seemed to smirk a little bit when he said the word “benefits”; I had no clue what that was all about.

He said he’d call the boss and put in a good word for me, and a few days later, when he let me know that he’d done that, I called and they set up an interview for the following morning. When I arrived for the interview I was greeted in the lobby by a receptionist that could have been Dolly Parton’s younger sister; not young, mind you, just younger. Big, platinum-blond hair, liberal application of makeup, flashy nails and cheap jewelry, and very tight, short skirt and snug blouse, the works. You get the idea.

Oh, and huge tits, like Dolly! Mustn’t forget the boobs, as they are truly unforgettable, big and full and soft, with plump, thumb-tip sized nipples jutting proudly. Her blouse was unbuttoned well down into the Big Valley, and her white, pillowy breasts bulged out of the opening quite becomingly. She had a generous hourglass-figure, the big boobs up top but also wide hips and a substantial round, cushiony ass. I suspect that in the dictionary, next to the word “voluptuous” you’ll find Stella’s picture.

She turned out to be a sweetie, though; perhaps not the brightest bulb on the chandelier, and her high, little-girl voice and hesitant way of speaking did nothing to hint at a Mensa-level IQ, but she had a warm personality, a great smile… and those boobs.

In any event, she’d introduced herself as Stella and I’d told her that I had an appointment for an interview, my name, Keith Walters, and that Tommy had sent me. Her eyes lit up when I mentioned Tommy’s name, and she questioned me at some length about how he was doing, what he was up to and so on. She seemed quite fond of Tommy.

Once I’d answered all of her questions about Tommy she buzzed the intercom and had a quick exchange, presumably with the person in the inner office. She then ushered me into that sanctum sanctorum and told the boss man who I was. When she quietly took her leave I was left facing a mountain of a man, a massive physical specimen that overflowed his chair and made the standard gray metal office desk in front of him look like a postage stamp. I figured I knew where the company had gotten its name.

He motioned me to a seat in front of his desk, and in an authoritative baritone voice that seemed to rumble up from somewhere deep inside said, “Sit.”

I sat. We looked each other over for several seconds. I don’t know what he saw in me, but what I saw was a giant of a man, imposing even seated; broad shouldered, thick-bodied, his chambray work shirt looking like it would split at the seams any moment; he had a dominating physical presence. He wasn’t fat, just thick – and not gym-rat bulk, his body instead of that heavy, slab-muscled peasant type so common among those that do hard physical labor. He had a massive cannonball of a head, set atop a neck that looked thicker still, his dome polished smooth and shiny. Lest anyone mistake his brawn for a lack of brains, his blue eyes were quick and intelligent, missing nothing as he stared at me.

He was first to break the silence. “So ya want a job, huh?”

“Yes sir, I do. I’ve heard good things about your company and…”

He leaned forward suddenly, staring at me intently as he cut me off. “Don’t try to blow smoke up my ass, boy. What’ve ya heard?”

“Uh, you know – the usual. Good pay, a great place to work, great benefits…”

He cut me off a second time, glaring aggressively. “What about the benefits?”

“Sir?”

“Don’t play dumb – unless you’re not playin’, in which case get your skinny ass outta my office. What’ve ya heard about our benefits?”

“Uhh, well, just that you have a good insurance plan, vacation and holiday pay, nice facilities, and that your equipment is top-notch. That kind of thing.”

“That’s it?”

I nodded. “Pretty much, yeah.”

He leaned back in his chair, appearing to relax. “So, whaddaya know?”

“About what?”

“Jesus! Truckin’, boy, truckin’! This is a truckin’ company and ya want a job, so I assume ya know what a fuckin’ truck is.”

I laughed nervously. “Um, yeah, I see them around. Well, I have almost five years experience, mostly OTR long haul, and a clean safety record. I can drive anything you put me in, have all of my certifications and I’m willing to go wherever you send me.”

He nodded. “Now you’re talkin’. Better, son; now just relax and tell me about yourself.”

So I did. For the next fifteen minutes or so he peppered me with questions about past experience, how I’d handle certain situations, what I thought about various DOT trucking laws, the whole gamut of information right down to facts and figures. Clearly he knew his stuff.

Eventually he leaned back and closed his eyes for a moment, as if thinking, and then opened them and regarded me solemnly for several excruciatingly long seconds. He nodded, apparently having reached a decision. “You’re alright, boy. Stand up.”

I did as instructed.

“Okay, drop ‘em.”

“I beg your pardon?”

“Your britches, boy – drop your fuckin’ britches. Jesus, just when I’m startin’ to think maybe ya ain’t so dumb after all…”

“Uh, I don’t… is this really necessary?” I was shocked and bewildered; to say that this was outside the scope of any prior job interview I’d ever had would be a massive understatement.

“Ya ashamed of wha’cha got?”

“No sir, but nobody has ever asked me before, at a job interview…”

“Ya wanna go to work for BDTS or not? Anybody else ever pay ya what we’re gonna pay ya?” He stared at me challengingly.

“No sir, they haven’t.” It had taken me a second to work the acronym, which seemed to only make him more impatient.

“Up to you, son.”

I sighed, momentarily indecisive as I thought about what they pay. It was a lot, far more than I could earn elsewhere. “You’re sure this is necessary…?”

“Mandatory, boy.”

I slowly unbuckled my belt, unfastened my jeans, and slid them down to my knees. I was absolutely mortified.

He looked at me for a moment, his expression bemused. “Ya think I wanted to know what color under-britches ya had on? Those too, son. Jesus H. Christ!”

I’d heard that expression before, but I’d never known what the “H” stood for. Utterly baffled by the whole situation, I tried to focus on that as I lowered my boxers to my knees and straightened up. Horatio, perhaps, like Hubert Humphrey.

He was staring at my crotch, at my newly-exposed genitals, which I was mildly surprised had not gone into hiding out of sheer nervousness. He stood and came around his desk to stand right in front of me, inches away, where his massive size was even more imposing. He put his hands on his knees and bent down to more closely examine my junk.

“Huh! Not bad, not bad at all. Circumcised, huh?”

“Umm, yes sir.” What the fuck?

“Too bad, really.”

“I really didn’t get a choice in the matter, sir; I was only about a day old at the time.” My head was spinning.

“Guess that’s okay. We’ll put’cha on a route where that don’t matter.”

Double what-the-fuck! What the hell was going on here? “I have no idea what you’re talking about, sir. Can I ask…”

As had proven to be his habit he again cut me off mid-sentence, this time to bellow, “Stella!” within an inch of my ear. If he ever decided to audition for the part of Stanley Kowalski in ‘A Streetcar Named Desire’, he had that part of it down pat. I believe the ceiling tiles actually rose about an inch before dropping back into the grid, and it felt like my testicles suddenly rocketed up and lodged themselves on either side of my Adam’s apple.

Panicked at the idea that Stella would come bursting into the office in response to his bellow and catch me bare-assed, I grabbed at my pants, trying to pull them up. He slapped my hands away and then stomped one of his size-fifteen Timberlands down between my feet, mashing my pants and underwear flat to the floor! My feet thus pinned I almost fell over, but managed to catch my balance, although I lost one shoe in the process.

“Ya think I called her in here to admire your smile? I need her to check out your cock, ya dumb shit! It ain’t gonna do no good to pull your britches up.”

Before I could object further she was there, her soft hand on my bare ass announcing her presence. “Hi, boss; did you call me?” The question seemed superfluous; people three states away had heard him call her.

“Yeah. Whaddaya think of this one?”

She leaned around me and bent forward to look at my exposed bits. Although completely discombobulated I still had the presence of mind to feel horribly embarrassed, and I’m sure my face was about the color of a tomato, only redder. The color of V-8 juice, maybe.

She giggled, and in her little-girl voice said, “Oh my, he is a big boy, isn’t he! We should have known that Tommy wouldn’t send us anyone that wasn’t qualified.”

“This is the guy Tommy sent over? Hell, boy, why din’cha tell me that! Ya coulda saved us both a lot of time.” He laughed. “Tommy… we still have customers ask us about ol’ Tommy. So ya think this one is worth the test, doll face?”

Just when I thought that I couldn’t be much more shocked, Stella reached her other hand around and grabbed my cock – not the hand that was on my ass; that one slid down and snuck between my legs to fondle my balls. I jumped, and she giggled.

“Are my hands cold, sweetie? I’m sorry!” That wasn’t it at all, of course; her hands were actually very soft and warm, but the fact that they were on my junk was startling and perplexing. And surreal. I felt myself begin to harden as she answered the big guy, “Oh definitely, Chief! He has a great prick, and these big balls should be more than able to do the job.”

“If ya say so, sweet cheeks. Get on with it then.” He leaned back against the edge of his desk and folded his arms across his massive chest, watching as she dropped to her knees in front of me and took my hardening cock into her mouth. I think my jaw dropped; as a matter of fact, my mouth was probably open wider than hers was! I was absolutely freaking out… but her warm, wet suctioning mouth felt very good nonetheless.

The sensations she was creating as she sucked my growing cock into her mouth were incredible, and despite my shock and embarrassment I was soon hard as a rock. Stella could no longer take all of me, but she did yeoman’s (yeowoman’s?) work in taking more of my cock than any other woman ever had!

The man-mountain she’d addressed as “Chief” looked on approvingly. “Nice cock, boy! Good to see ya swing a big bat.”

I stared at him. “Sir, can I ask what the fuck is going on?”

He guffawed. “What, ya never had a pre-employment test before? Ya gotta admit, this is a helluva lot better than answerin’ a buncha stupid questions and pissin’ in a jar, ain’t it?” He watched for another several seconds, reaching down to adjust what looked to be a Louisville Slugger growing in his pants. “Get on with it, Stella; we ain’t got all day.”

She let my rock-hard, wet cock slip from her mouth with a loud, champagne bottle-like pop before rising to her feet and seizing my hardon in her hand. By that convenient handle she led me over to the desk and lay face-down across one corner of it, flipping her skirt up to expose her bare ass… and her smooth pink pussy! She was visibly aroused, her hairless pussy lips puffy and wet, and they gapped just enough that I could see her opening and her pink clit jutting out like the tip of my index finger, hard and glistening. I stared, and my cock throbbed with arousal.

The Chief smacked me on my bare ass and I let out a little yelp, causing Stella to giggle. “Get on in there, boy; that lil’ wet pussy ain’t gonna wait all day!”

“Uhh… you’re joking, right?”

“That beautiful, wet, horny pussy like that look like a joke to ya? Maybe ya ain’t the right man for this job after all.”

I couldn’t believe it; I was sure I was being set up, that there were hidden cameras somewhere, that this whole scene was some porno version of Candid Camera and I was going to be a laughingstock, the butt of some sick joke. Intensely aroused, my cock standing straight up and balls aching, I’d make quite the spectacle!

I looked around suspiciously, but Stella drew me back in, looking over her shoulder at me. “Go on Keith, stick it in! I’m sooo horny! I want your big cock in me, it’s okay… hey I think I’m going to call you ‘Keeter’! Does anyone call you Keeter? I like that, I think it’s cute. Go ahead and stick your dick in me, Keeter!” She giggled again, amusing herself.

I hated it. I have an uncle that calls me Keeter because he knows I hate it. To shut her up as much as anything, to get her to stop saying “Keeter”, I shuffled forward, one shoe missing and my pants still around my ankles, and rubbed my cock up and down in her warm, glistening crevice, being sure to bump her big, hard, jutting clit. It worked; her yapping turned into one long moan of pleasure. Plus, I was extremely horny at that stage, and her wet, warm, slick pussy lips felt incredibly good on my aching cock.

I slowly pushed into her and her moans grew louder. I got about half of my length in on the first push, getting my cock lubed up in her juices, then drew out and pushed in again. This time she took all of me, and I felt my balls slap against her wet pussy lips. I was surprised; I’ve got a big cock – no bragging, just a fact of life – and I’d only ever been with one other woman that could take my full length comfortably. Stella not only took it, she pressed back against me like she wanted more!

Her pussy was snug and warm, a velvet sheath contracting and squeezing on my achingly hard cock, and I grabbed her ample hips and began to thrust into her in earnest. The Chief walked over to us and looked down at my cock sliding in and out of her. “That’s it, son, really give it to her! She’s got a great pussy, don’t she?”

Breathing heavily enough that it was hard to reply, I managed to get out. “Yes sir, she does.” I wished he’d go away so that I could focus on fucking; it wasn’t going to take long, and I wanted to enjoy it!

“Feels good, don’t it?” When I gasped out my agreement that it did indeed feel good, he continued, “Okay, here’s the part of the test ya ain’t gonna like so much; if ya want the job, ya gotta last at least fifteen minutes.”

Fifteen minutes? What the hell was he talking about? I’d be lucky to last two! As if to make my worries come true instantly, Stella clamped down on me, her pussy tightening. I groaned and stopped dead, within seconds of losing control. I held myself very still, gasping.

He noticed immediately that I had stopped moving.”Nah, now no stopping, boy. That’s cheating. I’ll give ya a break just this once, ‘cause ya was goin’ to town like a horny jackrabbit on a Saturday night before ya knew the rules, but after this no breaks longer than five seconds. Got that?”

I gritted out a low, “Yes sir,” as I willed myself not to come. I saved it, barely, and the urgent pressure receded for the time being. “I don’t think I can last two minutes, Chief! How am I going to last fifteen?”

He laughed heartily. “That’s the test, boy. Either ya figure out a way to pass it and ya get a job making over a hundred grand a year, or ya shoot your wad like a horny teenager the first time a girl touches his dingus and you’re still unemployed. Even then ya get a good fuck out of it, so ya still win, right?” He laughed again, enjoying his own unique brand of humor.

Stella took exception to him characterizing her as a ‘good fuck’. “Hey! I am not a good fuck - I’m a great fuck! Tell him, Keeter!” She clamped down on me again as she began sliding herself on my stationary cock.

I groaned. “God, Stella! You trying to make me fail?” I turned to him. “She’s a great fuck, Chief!” I slapped her soft white ass. “Now you stop that! I could use a little help here, you know!”

She giggled, but she stopped intentionally trying to milk me dry and let me take over. I tried to slow my pace, fucking her more gently, slower and with shorter strokes rather than pounding my cock into her as I had been. It helped, and I felt that urgency recede a little more, and my hopes soared; maybe, just maybe, I could do this after all!

The Chief nodded approvingly and moved back to again lean against his desk, where he could watch us. It was odd having an audience. I’ve had sex with women before, of course, but never with anyone watching. There was a weird little thrill to it, being watched, perhaps something tickling a small exhibitionist streak that I didn’t even know I had.

I tried to ignore him, instead leaning over her back and reaching around her to squeeze and fondle her tits. I tugged her blouse open, exposing those magnificent mammaries, and squeezed them firmly. The throaty growl she gave me signaled her approval of that move, and I continued to maul those big, soft mounds, tugging and rolling her fat, rosy nipples with my fingers. It was a nice distraction from what her pussy was doing to my cock, and leaning over her that way required me to take slightly shorter strokes, which was a plus in the endurance department. Still, her wet pussy was suctioning happily at the several inches I still had in her.

Pass or fail, at least I’d proven by now that I wasn’t a one-pump chump, so I resolved to do my best but to enjoy Stella’s tight and talented pussy either way. The thing was, I really needed the job, and the guy that could determine my fate was calmly standing there watching me, the massive bulge in the front of his pants the only sign of his approval thus far.

His eyes followed my every move, and after a minute or two of simply watching he reached down and undid his pants and pushed them down to mid-thigh, exposing perhaps the largest cock and set of balls I’ve ever seen… on a human being, in any event. His cock was probably close to a foot long and as thick as Stella’s forearm, and the enormous scrotum dangling beneath it looked for all the world like a boxer’s speed bag in both size and shape… if speed bags come in a flesh-pink, hairy style. His nuts looked like they’d fit just about right in the hands of a major league pitcher accustomed to holding a baseball, and I almost laughed out loud when it crossed my mind to wonder if each had the traditional red stitching around it.

He was more than half-hard already, and as he began to stroke that massive organ it quickly hardened and thickened the rest of the way as his ballsack swung back and forth. I wondered if Dick was his real name, or if ‘Big Dick’ was an earned moniker; if so, it certainly fit him.

I continued to drive my cock into Stella, who was doing a good bit of moaning and wriggling, pushing herself back to meet each thrust. She was lubricating furiously, apparently very aroused, and her juices coated my cock and dripped from my balls onto my thighs. It may have been that, although it felt amazing, the slick sloppiness of her snug pussy was reducing the friction enough that it was allowing me to last longer. Either way, I began to think maybe I’d hold out after all, and the wet, squelchy sexual sounds seemed to add to the moment for all three of us!

The Chief continued to slowly masturbate, sliding his fleshy foreskin over the shiny, plum-colored-and-sized head of his cock with each stroke. Not missing a beat, he raised his other arm and looked at his watch. “Hey, not bad, kid! You’re over six minutes; ya might just make it after all. Of course, ya do have to hold out for almost another nine minutes, and we’re about to up the difficulty level.”

I groaned inwardly. Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, because it was feeling incredible and I love a good fuck as much as the next guy, but I was hoping I’d at least cracked the ten minute mark by then! And what did he mean by… “Umm, the difficulty level, sir?”

He guffawed. “Sure, the difficulty level! Ya didn’t think I was just gonna let ya have a nice fuck and enjoy yourself, did'ja? This is a test, not a fucking reward. Ya ain’t done nuthin’ to deserve a reward yet… he ain’t done nuthin’ yet, has he, Stella?”

She grunted as I thrust into her. “Unh, unh, mmm, I don’t know, Chief. He got me off with that big cock of his – twice already - so I’m okay with a reward.”

He laughed again as he shuffled over and gave her a resounding slap on the ass. “You’re too easy on these guys, Stella! Nah, he needs to earn it the hard way – by staying hard.” He positioned himself in front of her and gently slapped her face with his huge cock. “Open wide, babe…”

She did, and he slowly slid his cock into her mouth. If her pussy clamping onto my cock meant she enjoyed the sensation of his thick, uncircumcised rod in her mouth, then she really enjoyed it. I groaned as she squeezed me, her tight grip feeling for all the world as if she was trying to squeeze the juice out of me.

I gasped.

Lindimeow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lindimeow

“God, Stella!” I slapped her ass again, hard this time.

She giggled around the fat cock in her mouth, and withdrew just long enough to say, “Sorry!” before resuming her oral ministrations. I was staring at his thick, wet cock slipping in and out between her luscious lips; it was an intensely erotic sight, something I’d never seen two people do live and in person before. I mean in video porn, sure, and a good, wet blowjob was one of my favorite things to watch, but this was right there in front of me!

He was watching me watching them, and he reached out and poked me in the shoulder. “Pretty hot, ain’t it, kid? Ya like watching that big cock get all slobbery wet while she sucks it? Kinda makes ya get all tingly, like ya wanna come, don’t it? It’s okay, go ahead, boy. That hot, wet pussy’s gotta be feelin’ awful good on your cock by now, huh? Bet’cha wanna blow your load in there real bad, don’cha? Of course if ya do, ya blow the job at the same time, so…”

I swallowed hard and closed my eyes. He was right; if I kept watching the live porn show right in front of me I was going to lose control. I withdrew all but the head of my cock from Stella’s hot tunnel and paused, mentally counting to five so as to not violate the fucking rules. Literally, the ‘fucking’ rules. What a weird-ass job interview this had turned into! I slid back into her, but not before a small, pearly dribble of cum leaked out of me and coated her puffy lips. It had been a very close call, but I’d held out once again.

When he realized that I’d dodged that bullet he upped the ante. He withdrew his monster cock from her eager mouth and shuffled alongside of us, his pants around his knees and his award-winning organ leading the way like the bowsprit on a sailing ship. When he got to the point where he was beside us and he could look down and watch my cock pistoning in and out of her, he stopped and lifted his cock enough to allow it to flop down across her hip and the upper part of her ass. It made an audible wet, meaty sound as it slapped down onto her derriere.

It also flopped down across my wrist and the back of my hand where I was holding onto her, wet and heavy, and I quickly released my hold and withdrew that hand as I watched a steady dribble of clear pre-cum run off his fleshy foreskin and down her ass crack toward my cock.

He laughed when I pulled away. “Ya afraid of a little cock touching your hand, son? You’ll get over that – if ya can last another…” he looked at his watch “… five minutes. Hell, son, you’re two-thirds of the way home! I’da never bet on ya making it this far! How ‘bout that, Stella, baby?”

She was moaning and grunting, clearly enjoying herself. She came again before answering him, and when she finally did her high, breathy voice was even more breathless. “Oooh, god, Chief… he’s a good one! That Tommy knows his dicks alright!”

He nodded his big cannonball head. "Well sure, but does he know if a guy likes his balls stroked?”

So saying, he stretched his arm out and reached behind me and between my legs, caressing my balls with his thick, bratwurst-sized fingers. For a huge, powerful man his touch was quite gentle, and when his fingers trailed along the underside of my hard shaft where it slid into Stella, I gasped. “Hey! That’s cheating! How am I supposed to last with you doing that?”

He guffawed again; I was coming to really despise his guffaw. “How can it be cheating when I’m the one settin’ the rules? Feels good, don’t it boy? Funny how ya jerked your hand away from my cock, but you’re okay with me fondling your balls. Ya got a double standard, that’s wha’cha got. You’ll need to get over that.”

He continued to fondle my aching scrotum and caress my slick cock for a couple minutes as Stella came yet again. I was concentrating hard, doing every trick I knew. I know nothing about quantum mechanics, but I believe, in those few tense minutes, that I may have solved several equations that have puzzled brilliant men for years. Sweat was running down my face and neck and trickling down the middle of my back as I struggled not to come.

He sighed. “You’re a tough one, kid; I gotta give ya that. Ya got a nice rack too, but I can see I ain’t bein’ tough enough on ya. Only two more minutes, by the way, but now I pull out all the stops!”

I wasn’t sure what stops he could possibly have left to pull out… so he showed me! He slid back and began to tickle my asshole with one of his sausage-sized fingers; wet with Stella’s juices, he slid it over my puckered little rosebud, and my butt cheeks clenched tight as he prodded! Of course, tensing those muscles intensified the urge to ejaculate. I was caught between a cock and a harder place; if I relaxed he was probably going to bugger me with his fat finger, but if I didn’t I was going to lose control and blow an enormous, pent-up load… and lose this job by a matter of seconds!

He laughed again, and his obnoxious laugh pissed me off and helped me to hold on a few more seconds. Unfortunately, his finger was so wet and slick that he could just about get past my clenched muscles, and when he withdrew and spat a big glob of saliva on his fingers I knew that was what he intended. He laughed evilly. “Thirty seconds, boy. Let’s see how good ya are!”

He counted off seconds as he poked and prodded at me, getting my ass very slick with her juices and his spit. “Fifteen, fourteen, thirteen… how’s that feel, bud? Eleven, ten, nine, eight… so close! Don’t blow your wad in my wife just yet!”

His wife? What the fuck? “Your wife! What kind of a sick fuck…” He’d managed to shock me so badly that I’d lost focus and relaxed my glutes and sphincter muscles, and when I did he instantly shoved a wet, slippery, cucumber-sized thumb up my ass! His fat fingers closed over my balls and his thumb prodded my swollen, aching prostate, holding me like a bowling ball… and that was it, it was over. I came, geysering into Stella like Old Faithful, spurt after spurt of steaming cum blasting deep inside of her tight pussy. I gasped and groaned and thrust against her, his thumb pushing me forward as he stroked, poked and milked my prostate and felt every spasm and spurt run through me.

“Ohh, fuck! That doesn’t count, that was your fault! I’d have made it if you hadn’t done that!”

“Relax, kid. Ya made it with almost two seconds to spare.” He laughed, apparently amused at his own dirty tricks; that made one of us. In the meantime he kept pushing his thumb in and out of my ass, rubbing my sensitive prostate and driving me crazy as he milked every last drop out of me and into his wife.

About that… “Your wife, sir? Stella isn’t really your wife, is she?”

He laughed. “Of course, she is! Ya didn’t think I’d just hire some bimbo off a street corner for a job this important, did'ja?”

“Uhh, no sir, I suppose not.” Actually, that was pretty much exactly what I’d thought. If I’d have known I was banging the guy’s wife with him standing there watching us I probably wouldn’t have even been able to get it up. Oh, who am I kidding…

“Unh, god!” I grunted as he jammed his thumb deeply into me and squeezed my balls one last time before slowly withdrawing. I gasped as his thumb left my anus, feeling thoroughly violated, but also feeling a distinct sense of loss as he slipped free, and incredibly satiated sexually as well.

“That felt pretty good, didn’t it, kid?”

The results spoke for themselves, so it would be pretty hard to deny that I’d found it enjoyable. Accordingly, I said, “Well, not my thing usually, but the results speak for themselves, I guess.”

He laughed again. “Yup.” He patted my ass and gently fondled me as I slowly softened in Stella’s cum-filled pussy. “Ya got a great ass and nice junk, son, and ya passed the test. You’re hired! Now get your dick outta my wife.”

I slowly slid out of her, both of us letting out a small gasp as my cock slid free and flopped down against my thigh. I heard a wet splat and looked down to see a large dollop of pearly white cum splattered on the 1950’s-era linoleum directly beneath her dripping pussy.

He none too gently pushed me aside. “Outta the way, kid! Can’t let all that slippery goodness go to waste!” As soon as I’d moved, he shuffled in behind her and jammed his huge cock into her sloppy pussy; no preamble, no whispers of love or affection, and certainly no foreplay! Apparently I’d been merely the warm-up act.

Stella grunted and moaned at his vigorous thrusts as she looked over her shoulder at us. “Damn, Chief, slow down a little; you know how you are with sloppy seconds! After torturing that poor boy you won’t last a whole minute yourself.” She looked at me, her eyes dropping to my semi-hard and dripping dick. “Come here, Keeter, let me clean up that sticky cock for you.”

I shuffled in the opposite direction he just had, more than happy to take her up on that offer. Who knows, I might even come to love the name “Keeter” if this was what it entailed!

She proceeded to give my spent cock a thorough cleaning, able to take me all the way down to the root as I slowly shrank and became flaccid. It felt good, and between her lips and tongue on me and watching the Chief bang her from behind I’d probably get hard again soon. Not wanting to go there, at least until I had a better understanding of the situation, I pulled away.

It seemed awkward just standing there with my dick hanging out, watching him fuck Stella… who was apparently his wife unless they were just screwing with my mind. That seemed like a real possibility, that they were fucking with me, but it was awkward nonetheless. Still, though, not being quite sure what Emily Post or Miss Manners might suggest in that situation I stood and watched.

He looked at me for a moment as he continued to thrust into her cum-filled pussy before finally saying, “Did I tell ya that you’re hired?”

“Yes sir, you did.”

“Well, why don’cha pull your britches up and go wait in the outer office and Stella will be out in a minute to get your paperwork filled out. When can ya start?” He eyed my dangling dick as he said that, but never missed a beat as he finished the interview and drilled her at the same time.

“Umm, now, today, right away!”

He laughed and smacked Stella on the ass. “We got us an eager one, babe!” She giggled as he went on, “Monday will be soon enough, kid. We’ll put’cha on the western loop, rotate Steve to the north run for awhile. You’ll like that one, it used to be my old route. Now take your limp dick out to the other office.” He was pumping away the entire time, pistoning his big cock into her. Amazing!

I pulled my pants up, tucking my wet cock into its customary position down my right thigh before zipping up. As I prepared to leave I remembered that I was still minus a shoe, the one he’d knocked off when he’d mashed my pants down around my ankles. I spied it on the floor behind him and walked over to retrieve it, and as I bent down to get it I heard him grunt loudly.

“Unnhhh, damn! Here it comes, babe! Ooohhh, fuck yeah!”

I couldn’t help it, I had to look. From my perspective, bent over behind him, I watched his Brahma bull-sized ballsack draw up as he pulled her tightly against him and buried that entire massive cock inside of her! The thick root of his cock, right behind his balls, began to rhythmically spasm and pump as he blasted his load into her – and a big load it must have been because it managed to gush out even around his thick shaft! I saw a pearly-white stream run down his heavy balls before dripping wetly onto the cheesy linoleum floor below.

His ass muscles clenched and unclenched with each spurt as well, and if all the dancing, jumping ass muscles were any indication he was definitely blasting away inside of her with considerable zeal, even though he hadn’t been at it very long.

I couldn’t help but smirk triumphantly. He’d made me hang in there for fifteen minutes, which I’d somehow managed despite his dirty tricks, but he hadn’t lasted over three minutes himself! Apparently sliding his cock into my load of hot cum in his wife’s pussy really worked for him!

I dropped down to one knee and pulled my shoe on. As I tied it, I watched him slip his long, thick cock out of her in a gush of creamy goo. He flopped down at his desk, clearly exhausted, his pants around his ankles and his heavy balls and thick, semi-flaccid cock dangling over the front lip of his desk chair and slowly dripping cum onto the floor below. He looked at me. “You’re still here.”

“Yes sir, sorry, my shoe…”

He waved off my concerns as Stella straightened up and began to fix her clothes. Her impressive boobs were still sticking out the front of her open blouse, nipples erect and rosy, but she seemed not the least bit worried about it and he barely glanced at her. “Nah, don’t worry about it, kid! We don’t stand on protocol here at Big Dick’s. We’re all just one big, happy family.”

The fact that they didn’t stand on protocol was not exactly a revelation at this point. The part about family… well, maybe one big, happy, perverted, severely dysfunctional family. That was about the best I could reconcile that statement, but before I had completely come to terms even with that qualifier attached he made it worse.

“A lot of my guys think of my Stella as a mother-figure, sort of a surrogate for something they never got at home.”

Hmmm. Something they never got at home, huh? Damn, I’d sure hope not!

When I snickered, assuming he was making a joke, he glared at me. “I say somethin’ funny?”

“Uhh, no, sorry. Just the part about her being a mother figure… I’m not sure I’d say that, exactly.”

She’d moved over near me, no doubt to lead me out of the office, and she patted my ass. “Aww, that’s sweet, Keeter! You think I’m too young and beautiful to be a mother figure to the guys!”

I stammered a bit. “Uhh, um, yeah. Yeah, that’s it. That’s what I meant, of course.” I decided that now would be a good time to bail, discretion often being the better part of valor; sooner or later I was going to say something that was going to get me in trouble. “Did you say something about some papers you needed me to fill out?”

She nodded. “Oh yeah, let’s go do that. It won’t take long, and then I’ll show you your truck. You might want to load some of your belongings over the weekend.”

The Chief grunted. “Uhh, yeah, give him old Number Three, babe. You’ll love Number Three, kid. Sweet ride, a great old Pete that we had done up real nice.”

I’d driven a Peterbilt before and enjoyed it, so that sounded promising – provided “old” Number Three wasn’t too old. “Sounds great to me, Chief; I can drive anything. Thanks!”

“Treat her well, kid. That ol’ truck has a lot of happy memories for us. First time I banged my wife was in that truck!”

Since I was apparently going to be pretty much living in that rig, I sort of wished there was a way that I could un-hear that. No such luck.

Stella smiled happily. “He’s such a romantic, isn’t he?” I simply nodded, afraid to open my mouth lest I start laughing. I was pretty sure she was not being facetious, so rolling around on the floor laughing had the potential to be taken the wrong way.

She reached down and gave my balls a quick squeeze. “Let’s get you taken care of, big boy,” she said as she turned to leave, but he called out to her.

“Babe, wait a sec’…” She stopped so suddenly that I rear-ended her, but she just giggled and pushed her ass against my groin as she turned to look back at her hubby. “Put your tits away, Stella. How many times have I told you that you can’t wander around the halls with your tits hanging out? Guys keep falling over shit and bumping into things – our Worker’s Comp rates are through the roof thanks to them titties!”

She giggled again, her high voice incongruous on such a well-developed woman. “Oops! I forget sometimes.” She giggled as she wriggled, managing to once again contain her ample boobs inside of her blouse and fasten a button or two to keep them under control. Her nipples jutted plainly and her cleavage could have housed a small family, so it wasn’t a lot less attention-grabbing this way. Maybe a little was all.

The Chief took cock in hand and wrung one last blob of cum out of himself, calling her over to lick the pearly dollop from the tip of his puckered foreskin, and then we were dismissed. In the outer office she sat me in front of her desk and crossed to the file cabinet to retrieve the required paperwork. She bent over the bottom drawer, her short skirt riding up to the edge of the lower hemisphere of her full ass, and I watched a stream of pearly-white cum dribble down her thigh as she dug around in the drawer.

It was a very erotic sight, and the realization of what I’d just done, that she was plumb full of her husband’s cum and mine, began to put the lead back in my pencil. I felt myself hardening and getting larger. I managed to suppress that thought as I began to fill out the papers, even though I watched her out of the corner of my eye as she calmly pulled her skirt up and used a handful of Kleenex to wipe some of the spillage from her inner thighs.

Maintenance complete, she came and stood behind me and rubbed my shoulders as I finished filling out the forms. Between the sight of Stella leaking cum, the memories of what had just happened, the pungent sexual scent of her and her soft hands on my shoulders, I was hard as a rock by the time I finished, the bulging ridge of my erection running halfway down my right thigh plainly visible through my worn jeans.

She noticed, and leaned over my shoulder, her soft tits mashing against me as she reached down to traced the outline of my cock. “Very nice, Keeter! Quick recovery time, that’s a very good quality for a Big Dick’s driver to have. You’ll do well… now come on, I’ll show you your truck and then take you around and introduce you to some of the guys.”

I stood and followed her out into the lot, adjusting myself as we went. We crossed to the row of trucks neatly lined up just inside the chain-link fence and soon stopped in front of a huge Peterbilt. It was the older, traditional style, with the massive square engine cowl the size of a burial vault, but it was beautiful; a bit gaudy, cherry red above over silver-white below with rows of liquid flames running down the flanks where the two colors met, but stunning, huge and impressive.

It was full-custom, slathered in chrome bright work with tall stacks on each side, and had every sparkly bit, extra running-light, marker light and anything else you could imagine. I whistled long and low as I read the company acronym, ‘BDTS’, at the top of the sleeper berth. “Wow! That’s quite a ride. Someone spent some serious bucks on that paint job and all that bling!”

She giggled. “My husband did. This used to be his truck, back when he was still a driver. You like it?”

“Very much! Still run good?”

She smiled. “Very. We just put a new engine and tranny in her less than a hundred thousand miles ago. That's transmission, not transvestite." She giggled at her own joke, and I had to laugh. "Come on; you’re really going to love the interior!” So saying, she pulled the latch and opened the door, then clambered up onto the step to climb in. She really wasn’t dressed for climbing into trucks, what with the short tight skirt and no panties, and with her ass and pussy right at my eye-level I couldn’t help but notice that she was still leaking cum.

Without even thinking I reached out and ran my finger up the inside of her thigh, tracing the rivulet of cum back to its source, gathering the semen on my finger as I went until I could slide it back into her steaming snatch. She gasped and pushed back against me, taking my finger deep, and more cum ran down into my palm.

She looked back over her shoulder at me and giggled, “Naughty Keeter! Diddling the boss’s wife right here in the yard! Don’t stop…” she wriggled a bit, riding my finger out and all the way back in as my hand became soaked in cum.

I withdrew my finger from her pussy and wiped my hand down the back of her thigh before slapping her loudly on the ass, laughing. “You’re something else, Stella! You gonna show me the truck, or just a good time?”

“Oh, I think we can manage both! Get in here, you.” She climbed the rest of the way in and I followed hot on her heels. She moved across the cab so that I could have the driver’s seat, and I settled in and looked around. The cab was flawless, full instrumentation in glistening chrome and dark walnut, high-end CB and satellite radios included, and had been upgraded with USB ports, Qualcomm unit, and charging stations. The seats were soft, black button-tufted leather and fully electric, the very lap of luxury.

She could tell I was impressed. This was a lot of truck, especially to give to the new guy! It sort of made me wonder what the other trucks looked like. She smiled, saying, “If you like this part you’ll like the bedroom even better.”

I grinned at her calling it a ‘bedroom’, but as she pushed the curtain aside and we entered the sleeper berth I could see that it was an apt description; it was a bedroom alright, albeit one straight out of an eighteenth-century whorehouse! It was all red velvet, pink satin, and glistening white linen, tuck-and-roll and button-tufting everywhere around the walls and ceiling, with a big, plush bed heaped with fancy covers and plump pillows and a small art deco lamp fastened on a built-in nightstand.

There were matching art deco sconces on the wall above the bed, their frosted glass glowing softly in the dim interior, and hidden somewhere there were nice quality speakers playing mellow jazz music; it occurred to me that Stella must have stealthily flipped a couple of switches as she’d climbed in, and I wondered if I was being seduced.

Not that it was going to take a lot of effort on her part, I thought, as my cock throbbed against my tight jeans!

I soon had my answer as she sat on the edge of the bed and grabbed me by my belt, pulling me to her. In moments her practiced hands had my belt and zipper undone and my pants around my knees, and her equally-practiced lips were wrapped around my cock! I groaned as she expertly sucked me, but still (barely) had the wits to ask, “Uh, this isn’t going to get me fired or killed, is it? I’d hate to get fired before I’ve even driven off the yard.”

She let my dick slip from her lips with an audible pop as she giggled, “No, the Chief knows I need lots more sex that he can give me, even though he is my total stud! It’s one of my fringe benefits for working for him, getting to enjoy all you horny young guys. Now get naked, Keeter, ‘cause I’m going to welcome you to the company like you’ve never been welcomed before!”

We spent a few moments tearing at each other’s clothes until we were both stark naked. She pushed me back on the bed and climbed between my legs, once again putting that talented mouth to work on my aching cock and balls.

She had me rigid and aching, all my senses aroused and my young horniness at its peak, and when she swapped ends and positioned her cum-filled pussy right above my face, dripping a mix of semen from me and the Chief onto my chin as she sucked one of my testicles into her mouth, I barely hesitated. I took a deep breath and dove in, thrusting my tongue into her creamy tunnel and swallowing as her hand worked my throbbing cock.

 

End of Part 1. Part 2 to follow???

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Stormdog
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments