Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Boundaries Broken

"Meeting a couple leads to the breaking of some strict boundaries"

26
9 Comments 9
15.5k Views 15.5k
3.2k words 3.2k words

We had arranged to meet Mike and Sally at a country pub close to our local swinging club. They had made the first contact and to be honest we were not sure that we wanted to meet them, as their pictures were a bit blurred and it was difficult to get a feel for what they actually looked like.

You might think that that sounds a bit shallow but in the years that we have been swinging, we have discovered that things have to start somewhere and that is normally with attraction. When we meet we hope that the couple will also have a pleasant personality and that we all have something in common. Most importantly, there is also the need for all of us to be happy we never “take one for the team” so to speak. That policy has led to a few instances where one of us has been very disappointed but when we came into swinging we set out our boundaries very early in our swinging life and have stuck to them.

Mike and Sally were to lead to the breaking of a few of these rules and one rather big one on my part.

I am in my late forties and fortunate that in my younger days I was a pretty good runner, and regular attendance at the gym has enabled me to maintain a half-decent body shape which I like to compliment where possible in the clothes I wear. On this night I had on straight black jeans, a white T-shirt and a black jacket over the top.

Alexis is six years older than I and has a lovely curvy body, there is little fat on her but she has a beautifully shaped ass complemented up top by a fantastic set of 36DD breasts. Many people we meet are surprised when they discover that she is actually fifty-four. As normal she had gone all-out with a lovely tight-fitting black dress which showed off her lovely perky breasts. At five-foot-two she always, where possible, wears heels, and on this night had gone for a pair of four-inch black and silver sandals.

We got to the pub just before Mike and Sally and were stood at the bar when they walked in.

We have to say that we were both pleasantly surprised. Mike was quite portly and was only slightly taller than Alexis and, in her heels, she was actually taller than he. Height was something that she had never considered before but found she quite liked being on the same level for a change and not having to look up constantly. He was dressed in jeans and a polo shirt which hung over the top of his jeans and was clearly being used to cover up as much of his torso as possible.

Sally was about five-foot-six. She had on a pair of leggings which showed off her long slim legs and a loose-fitting shirt which concealed her upper body but still hinted at future delights.

I bought a round of drinks: Alexis a fruit cider, Mike a beer and Sally asked for a glass of Prosecco which I was to discover was her drink of choice. For me, I very rarely drink and was driving, therefore, I asked for a glass of coke. We chatted about a variety of subjects as we tried to get to know one another, although conversation had to be a bit guarded as we were surrounded by lots of local people out for a quiet Saturday night drink. We discovered that Mike was a sound engineer and Sally ran her own pet business from home, a decision she had taken a few years ago as it allowed her to look after their two young sons.

Due to this lack of privacy, we finished up our drinks and decided to move on to our local swingers' club. Upon arrival, we discovered that it had been so long since we had last paid it a visit that we needed to actually renew our membership.

After all the formalities of the check were complete we went into the bar area and Sally nipped off to get changed, returning in a lovely off-the-shoulder dress which stopped at her mid-thigh. Sally is one of those people who is naturally comfortable in all situations and she decided the seating arrangements by placing herself between myself and Alexis. Mike sat on the other side of Alexis, and after chatting for ten or fifteen minutes as a group the nature of the seating arrangement meant that we naturally paired off and started to talk more privately.

The conversation with Sally quickly turned to how they had gotten into swinging and what their likes and dislikes were. Sally said that they had, like us, gotten into swinging as a progression from bedroom fantasies. She also said that Mike found it difficult having sex in the same room as another guy as he was very conscious of his body. She also said that although he was working hard at the gym and trying to overcome the mental block at this moment, they liked to do separate-room swapping as it allowed Mike to relax and enjoy himself.

This came as a bit of a surprise as during our email exchanges prior to meeting this had never been mentioned and went specifically against one of our boundaries which was that we would always do things together. Part of this was because it was about mutual enjoyment but also safety for Alexis.

I wanted to speak to Alexis alone to discuss her feeling on the matter but was surprised when suddenly she and Mike got up and announced they were going to find a private room to play in. I looked a bit shocked as we had not had the chance to discuss this development, but at the same time, I was secretly pleased as it meant that I got Sally to myself. I will admit to a certain amount of trepidation as to how this evening would develop.

What happened between Alexis and Mike that night is not my story and maybe one day she will write her version, but this is what happened between me and Sally.

Sally turned to me and said, “Let’s give them a few minutes and then would you like to come with me and find a private room of our own?”

For somebody who considers himself to be a seasoned swinger, my mouth had suddenly become very dry but I managed to say, “Absolutely,” and nodded my head vigorously.

She took my hand and we wandered out of the bar and down the stairs to where most of the private rooms were located. There were three private rooms next to a very well-equipped dungeon. It wasn’t hard to work out which room Mike and Alexis were in as only one room was occupied and we could hear the sounds of kissing and giggling from within.

We chose the room next door and went in, locking the door and making sure that the curtains were drawn and concealed us from anybody wanting to watch. There would be no public show tonight for the voyeurs in the club.

Turning to me, Sally immediately pulled me towards her and we locked in an embrace and started kissing. The kissing was passionate, our tongues exploring each other’s mouths. Sally moaned into my mouth as I ran my hands over her body quickly unzipping and letting her dress fall to the floor.

I stepped back as Sally fumbled with the belt to my trousers and as I slowly stripped off was able to admire her long slim and tanned legs, her beautiful toned body and a nice pair of boobs. I clearly had hit the jackpot tonight in regards to swinging partners.

She was looking at me hungrily as I stepped out of my trousers. Wishing to tease her a bit longer, I didn’t take off my boxers and she ran her hand over the very obvious bulge as I moved closer. I pushed her onto the bed and we started to explore each other's bodies, kissing one another and rubbing our bodies up and down one another.

Sally pushed me onto my back and slowly kissed her way down my body, reaching the band at the top of my boxers. She looked up at me and then slowly pulled them down to reveal my rock-hard cock. She lowered her head and slowly took me in her mouth; I almost stopped breathing as the warm wet feeling of her mouth engulfed my cock. Slowly she began to move up and down my cock and I wondered how long I could last if she continued. Her hand caressed my balls and she licked her way down my shaft to them and gently took one in her mouth and sucked it. I arched my back in response and decided I needed to take charge for a while to stop myself cumming.

I pulled her up and started to kiss her again whilst flipping her over onto her back. Now it was my turn to slowly kiss my way down her body, paying special attention to her nipples which were hard and erect. I sucked and very gently nibbled on them both before continuing my downward journey.

YesyesNeverNo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YesyesNeverNo

I pulled off her tiny thong to expose her smooth and very wet pussy. Leaning in, I kissed her pussy lips and was rewarded with a soft moan. Pushing her legs apart, I slowly licked up and down the length of her slit before prising the lips apart and starting to lick, suck and tongue fuck her.

Sally moved her hips and I moved up to suck her clit and pushed two fingers inside her. Her moaning was now starting to get louder and I decided to continue licking her pussy till she orgasmed. Sally, however, had other ideas and, having gripped my head in her hands and pushed her pussy up to grind it in my face, now pulled me up till we were locked in another passionate kiss.

She licked around my face, tasting herself upon my lips. She locked her legs around my back and I could feel my cock nuzzling her pussy. We moved our bodies in unison so that my cock was rubbing up and down her pussy lips. It was tempting to push forward and bury my cock inside her but safe sex is always the way we play and I knew from our earlier conversation in the bar that there was to be no fucking without a condom, so I held back and resisted the urge.

Eventually, the desire was becoming too much. Pulling back, I looked at her and told her I was going to get a condom so we could continue our hot and steamy session. As I looked for my trousers so I could get a condom out of my pocket we heard the sounds of Alexis moaning and I knew that they were already fucking.

Ripping open the packet, I slipped the condom over my hard and straining cock. Sally lay on the bed, her eyes never leaving my cock as I positioned myself between her legs and ran my cock up and down her pussy.

“Stop teasing and fuck me, will you?” she growled, and with that, I slipped my cock between her lips and started to fuck her.

The sex was amazing. I pushed into her and she wrapped her legs around my tors,o wrapping her legs around my body so as to pull me deeper. I slowly moved back and forth. She moved her hips in unison, her hands running up and down my back. I kissed her and she opened her mouth and moaned loudly before taking my bottom lip between her teeth and biting it gently.

I started to pick up the pace and I felt her nails dig into my back. As I pushed into her, she moaned with each thrust and her nails scratched along my back. At first, the pain was disconcerting but the knowledge that I was turning her on plus pure lust meant that I quickly forgot about the pain and it soon just became a warm burn along my back as her nails dug into my skin. My cock was buried deep inside her pussy and I could feel the warmth through the condom. Our moans and groans were mixed with the sounds of my balls slapping against the outside of her and the squelching sounds of her juices as my cock moved back and forth in her tight pussy.

In the background, I heard Alexis moaning a deep and low moan that slowly turned louder and knew that she was starting to orgasm which made me fuck Sally harder. Her moans were getting quite loud now and the heat of our bodies entwined caused drips of sweat to run down our bodies and onto the bed sheet.

I slowed down my movement and gently we rolled over so that Sally now sat astride me. She pushed down on me and arched back so that I was deep inside her. I reached up and started to play with her tits and she rode me like a thing possessed. Sally bounced up and down on my cock and I moved my hands to her arse and pulled her on to me, trying to match her movements.

I felt her pussy tighten around my cock, her moans becoming guttural and her breathing shallower. I suddenly thrust up hard and she cried out and fell forward, her head coming to rest on my shoulder as she orgasmed. She gripped me for about a minute before starting to rock back and forth again. I had still not cum but was exhausted so asked for a few minutes' break.

She climbed off and I removed the condom before she snuggled up to me. We held each other tightly, almost as lovers rather than two people who had only met a few hours earlier. Her hand wandered down my body and slowly she gripped my shaft and started to move up and down. As I recovered she slid down and continued the blowjob that she had started earlier. Again, I could feel my balls tightening and wondered about whether or not to blow my load in her mouth. Sally could obviously sense that I was close, as she slowed down and then stopped.

She sat on top of me and ran her pussy lips back and forth along my shaft. Again we both knew that I only had to raise my hips ever so slightly and I would slip into her pussy. We continued in this fashion for a few minutes before she moved downward. I pushed up and slipped between her pussy lips and into her warm, wet and very tight pussy.

We both paused, knowing that we had crossed a boundary. Neither of us said anything as we looked at each other and then she lowered herself fully onto me. The feeling was amazing but I was unsure as to how to proceed. Sally leaned forward and whispered in my ear, “Well, you are in there now...are you going to fuck me?”

All doubts were now gone from my mind. I flipped her over and positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy again. I looked down and Sally raised herself up so that she could watch my cock slowly slip into her. As I slowly withdrew we could see her juices glistening on my shaft.

“Oh wow, that feels amazing,” she moaned, “we are being really naughty doing this, but don’t stop. I want you to fuck me, I want to feel you explode in me and fill me up.”

Those words were all it took. I started to fuck her wildly. The sensation of being inside her warm, willing cunt was too great; feeling her gripping my shaft as if attempting to stop me from withdrawing was fantastic. Her hands were gripping my back, her nails digging even deeper into my skin. I moaned that I was about to cum, giving her the option to stop me if she wanted, but she responded by wrapping her legs around my body trapping me inside her, and I exploded into her, I felt massive jets of cum spurt out of my cock, filling her up, there was so much I could feel it flowing around my shaft and start to trickle out of her pussy and down toward her arse. I clung on to her, trying not to collapse as my body shook. It was an unbelievable orgasm, and I needed to get my breath back.

I have no idea how long we stayed in that embrace but eventually, I raised myself up and looked down at my now-shrinking cock still inside her pussy. Slowly I withdrew and watched my sperm dripping out of her pussy.

I stepped off the bed. Sally swung herself around and brought herself level with my groin, moved forward and took my now-flaccid cock in her mouth and licked and sucked off the combination of our juices from it.

I climbed onto the bed and we curled up together, her head resting on my shoulder. Neither of us spoke and eventually there came the sounds of deep heavy breathing from Sally and I knew that she had drifted off to sleep. I lay there playing back the events of the last hour or so until Sally started to stir. She raised her head off my shoulder and kissed me long and hard.

“We need to be getting back, the others will wonder where we have got to and the club will want to charge us hotel rates if we continue to occupy this room for much longer. I think we have been in here now for nearly three hours,” I murmured.

“Not just yet,” she responded, “I am comfortable.”

“Well okay, just a bit longer, but are we going to talk about what happened at the end?” I asked. “Me and Alexis have always said no bareback.”

“We said the same, but that just felt right. Let’s keep this between ourselves, it is done now and we don’t want to cause unnecessary pain.”

We continued to lie together for another fifteen minutes before getting up and going back to join our partners in the bar. They asked jokingly what we had been doing for so long and we sat together, me with Sally sitting on my lap snuggled up and Alexis and Mike on the sofa opposite. We chatted for the next hour before deciding that it was time to go home. In the club reception area as we checked out, we had last-minute kisses and agreed to arrange another meeting as soon as we could.

 

Published 
Written by cethpada
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments