Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bring It On

"A sexy redhead shows the Russians and the Japanese what Yankee-Doodle spirit is all about."

21
21 Comments 21
12.5k Views 12.5k
10.2k words 10.2k words
Competition Entry: This is Hardcore
Curious? Well this competition is NOT on ice and involves no puck. 

John walked into Red’s office. Penny Anderson was a bombshell thirty-five year old investment banker. The HBS graduate had just been appointed head of all the firm’s M & A action globally. She was single and totally focused on one day heading the entire firm. To all the senior partners in the firm Ms Anderson was known simply by her nickname—“Red”. This was due, of course, to her lush locks of long curly red hair.

When John entered the ambitious banker’s office the fetchingly buxom brainiac beauty was on a conference call with the New York head office. John knew to sit and remain silent.

“Listen David….”

Penny was cut off.

“Don’t you fucking cut me off David.”

Penny’s face was fuming in frustration.

“Yeah well fuck Bob! I’m running mergers and acquisitions now. He can grab some KY jelly and get that balding wimpy fuck-head Andrea who shines his shoes to do him up the ass.”

Penny flashed an engaging smile in John’s direction.

“No I’m not joking David. And since that boy’s tiny excuse for a cock is too small to make Bob squeal he can use a pole. A pole with tiny sharp splinters; I’ll Fedex a fucking pole tonight.”

Penny smiled. She muted the speakerphone. In a low whisper she spoke to the recently arrived John.

“All those French faggots from the Sorbonne prefer bum to pussy. Hairless boy bum.”

The redhead executive grinned playfully enjoying her chance to rant privately to John. This sexy woman obviously had things to get off her rather impressive chest.

“Those assholes from the Paris office couldn’t close a deal even if losing the mandate meant their cock would be guillotined off by a three-foot midget dressed up like Napoleon in drag.”

Penny raised her head and giggled. She pressed the speakerphone to continue toying with her adversary. She tousled her curly lush red mane and winked cheekily at John. Her eyes were a striking emerald green. It was rumoured Ms Anderson could hypnotize opposing bankers. It was said the hidden golden flecks in her eyes enthralled them. John could see why. It was hard to stop gazing at the purity of the two green circles.

Penny was now playfully engaged in a verbal joust. Clearly this business leader was not nearly as ruffled, as perhaps her speakerphone tirade would suggest. Like all I-bankers this curvaceous redhead was just good at putting on a show.

“Uh huh. Well M&A is being run out of the West Coast now whether the little Ivy cabal in New York like it or not. So tell them to suck it up and go cry to their mommy.”

The sexy redhead chewed down on her white plastic company pen like a hungry Canadian beaver. She fidgeted and played with wayward strands of her hair. Penny pulled the grey speakerphone closer to her on her desk. John could see that in the midst of battle this woman was concentrating intensely. Under the veneer of playful gamesmanship she was a pro.

“Look I asked for John and the Chairman has leant me John. Fuck Dr Han in Beijing. I don’t give a fuck what the Beijing office thinks. Go find your own bum-boy. I own his fucking ass for the next few weeks until this deal is signed, sealed and delivered.”

More listening, more chewing: a snapping sound as another cheap plastic pen cracked and broke under Penny’s intense bite.

“Yes the deal is that important to the firm. It’s inroads into Russia and Japan. Those are two markets where our offices are weak—very weak. And whose fault is that David? Who’s responsible for Japan?”

Another playful wink and Red finished with her call. Penny turned to give John her full attention.

“So I’ve called you over from the Hong Kong office.”

The thoughtful redhead paused to collect her thoughts after the rambunctious exchange with New York.

“Yes I will admit it straight up. I need your help.”

John nodded. He wanted to hear her offer. He wouldn’t come cheap.

“You know me by reputation, but we’ve never done a deal together John.”

Anderson smiled and her emerald eyes lifted to meet John’s. He realized this leader had a special kind of charismatic beauty, a “presence” so to speak. It was not simply “oh isn’t she pretty”, or “I’d like to fuck that woman”, but more a real charisma. Few people you met in life really had that. The Hong Kong based banker just knew you would want to be in the same room with this woman for a whole host of reasons.

Penny locked eyes and gave John a clear firm honest gaze.

“The fact is I’m actually easy to work with. Here’s the bottom line. I run the deal. Agreed?”

John nodded and smiled.

“So far so good Penny. And?”

“You will be my partner. We split fees fifty-fifty. A straight down the middle playground deal; just like when we played paper, rock, and scissors. You back me one hundred per cent and we split the winnings.”

The straightforward businesswoman still had his eyes locked.

“Fair enough John?”

He looked out Penny’s window at the panoramic view of San Francisco and the Golden Gate Bridge.

“And I am to do what exactly? Well since you are leading.”

John was used to being the one in charge. Penny grabbed a new company pen to chew on. She took it from a small barrel of about twenty such pens on her desk. John realized she must chew through a barrel of pens pretty quick. Must cost the firm a bundle in cheap China pens.

“Look John let’s be real. This is Russia and Asia. You know both markets. The men in both markets don’t respect women. Capiche?”

John now realized how white and perfect Red’s sparkling smile was. Her parents must have spent a bundle on those teeth. Oh and the sprinkling of faint freckles across the bridge of her nose? That was a delightful detail he hadn’t really noticed.

“In case you haven’t caught-on I have a pussy. A very horny and active pussy if you listen to firm rumours.”

Penny smiled her most charming smile.

“But let’s put rumours aside for the time being.”

Red laughed playfully at her own jibe. John knew she was doing her best to draw him in and close the deal. The veteran Asian banker had to admit she was doing a great job. He already wanted to work with her. This captivating woman was fun and clearly smart as a tack. Penny grabbed John’s eyes again with her dazzling green pupils. A dancing golden flamethrower featured in the centre of each iris.

“In the present circumstances the biological phenomenon of a pussy between my thighs is clearly a large liability. I will do anything to close a deal. I’d rather have half a fee than none.”

The new head of M&A snapped a pen with her fingers as she bent it absentmindedly. The cracking sound was quite loud and almost made John jump. Penny laughed at his nervous reaction.

“Don’t be so jumpy John. I break a lot of pens. Anyways look, as they say at HBS, a bull gets some, a bear gets some, and pigs gets none.”

She laughed lightly.

“Actually they don’t say that at HBS. They teach everyone to become the biggest most greedy pig at the trough.”

Penny paused.

“My mom taught me that. She was a great banker. She died of cancer last year.”

John saw the fleeting moment of deep pain hit his compatriot like an internal unacknowledged emotional sledgehammer. It doused the dancing golden flecks in her eyes for just a second. He was touched.

The intercom light started flashing. Red jabbed a button to dismiss the call.

“You know both Anatoly Potanin and Idei Nakamura personally. You’ve done deals with them. I don’t know either one. Your role is to keep them in line and help me close the deal.”

John mulled it over for a moment before responding.

“I like everything I hear Penny. Plus I think I will really like working with you. I’ve been in the firm longer, but you’ve risen faster and have gone past me. I don’t hold that against you. I don’t hold grudges.”

Red smiled. She grabbed a new pen to mangle with her perfect teeth.

“Thank you John. I appreciate your honesty. It’s rare in our business.”

John continued with his careful offer.

“However you need to agree to one thing.”

Penny grinned. Her green eyes were alight again with flicks of fire-like gold. She was gnawing nervously on her puffy pouting lower lip. Damn she was attractive. John wondered if they would fuck as well as close the deal. He had no doubt they would close the deal. But would they fuck?

“Yes John and what exactly is this one thing?”

He smiled and matched her steady green gaze with his own.

“Well as you say we are dealing with Russia and Asia here. I want to be involved only if I’m not wasting my time. That means we must close the deal.”

“Yes John we’re on the same page.”

“Well Red….”

The older more experienced man smiled what he knew was a charming smile. With his strong jaw line and bright white smile he also knew how to dance and put on a show. He used the all the charm he had learned in his forty-six years of life to engage her.

“You need to be prepared to do whatever it takes. I mean really and truly whatever it takes to turn these guys and to get their signature.”

The two bankers were now at the most serious juncture of their discussion. Either there would be an agreement or John would get back on a plane to Hong Kong.

“It can get messy and dirty. We may need to violate a lot of the firm’s so-called guidelines. We need to treat our meeting room as something akin to Guantanamo. Normal rules of engagement won’t apply.”

He looked to check Anderson’s reaction.

“They don’t follow the HBS playbook in these countries. They don’t actually follow any playbook except their own. Is that understood Penny?”

Wayward strands of red hair fell in front of her emerald eyes. The banker beauty brushed them aside dismissively.

“So I need to promise to do whatever it takes?”

“Yes. To follow my advice and to go the extra mile.”

John paused.

“If need be.”

Penny gave her most engaging smile so far. She reached out her hand. The woman’s handshake was surprisingly firm and confident.

“You have no idea who I am do you John?”

John laughed.

“Well we are a bit isolated out in Asia. You should come visit.”

“I will. But let me fill you in on just ‘who’ Red is.”

Penny’s face had relaxed now that they had agreed. She looked much prettier once that the intensity of her concentration had eased a notch.

“To get into the university I wanted.”

She paused to see she had John’s full attention.

“I needed to be valedictorian. I was worried I might get an “A” in English instead of an “A+”. So I gave my English teacher a blowjob. In university I made a terrible error and took a sociology class. My TA was a Marxist Leninist. Do you know what I did John?”

He smiled. John liked this more and more.

“I have no idea Penny.”

She smirked.

“I donned a Che Guevara t-shirt for the entire term and started an affair with him. He liked to pretend to chokehold me when he fucked me. He fucked my ass too. Turns out I did exceptionally well at sociology.”

John chuckled.

“So then we have a deal John?”

He nodded.

“Let’s get to work then.”
_________________________________________________

Over the next four weeks lots of team legwork had been done. Now the parties were arriving in San Francisco for the final meetings to close the huge deal. The Russians and Japanese would arrive on the same morning. Limos had been booked to pick them up and transport them to the meeting site. Everything would depend on the next few days. John and Penny were in their final preparation meeting to finalize strategy.

“So we agree we will isolate them and keep them away from the distractions of downtown?”

“Agreed John. Your plan?”

“East Bay. I know a modest two-story hotel close to the BART station. They have a good bar and helpful staff. A few half-decent restaurants are close by. There is one Japanese restaurant. I know the manager. We can have the whole place to ourselves for three nights.”

Penny was impressed.

“Great idea. I assume it’s all booked?”

John nodded.

“The young guy Trevor handled it. Tina helped him. She’s good.”

Penny smiled.

“Yes and she’s extremely pretty. Good career ahead for that girl. When do they arrive?”

“Tomorrow. The Japs and Ruskies both arrive mid-day. We will be at the hotel a few hours in advance.”

Penny looked at her deal checklist.

“Anything else I need to know?”

John smiled. He knew by now he could be direct with Penny.

“We needed a drinker. I mean a serious drinker to keep up with the best guys on their teams. I’ve hired a young guy I know. Tayo is half-Nigerian and half-Russian, but born in Oakland. He’s dual nationality Nigerian. He’s a brute. He can drink pretty well anyone under the table.”

Red laughed.

“Just don’t bring up the Oakland A’s or the movie ‘Money Ball’. The guy is a rabid A’s fan.”

Penny snickered.

“I just hope to hell he can keep up with the Russians?”

Penny had a curious look.

“Really? That bad John?”

John smiled.

“You have no idea Red. These fuckers can drink.”

He continued with his “to do” thoughts.

“And……”

The Canadian paused.

“Go on John. It’s all between partners.”

“Well……hookers….I mean ‘escorts’ or….”

John tried to think of more appropriate “politically correct” terms to use.

“For corporate accounting purposes, perhaps ‘tour guides’?”

“Oh?”

Penny looked up. John could tell he had surprised her. Even though Penny was often a ball-busting bitch, John realized she had still been a bit surprised by his dropping the H-word into the discussion. Penny quickly composed her self and responded in a way John had never expected.

“So how many ‘tour guides’ do we need?”

John’s eyes lifted. He had his own surprised look. Those beguiling green eyes were locked onto his hazel orbs. He chuckled.

“Well…..”

Penny continued with her interjection.

“How about three for each side?”

John nodded.

“Yeah that sounds about right.”

Exiting Red’s office John shook his head in playful wonder. Moving past the door he heard his partner call out.

“Make sure they’re good looking. Don’t go cheap on the tour guides. Get extremely attractive tour guides John. The fees on this whale are huge.”

John waved dismissively at the redhead trying to goad him.

“Leave it to me Red. I have great taste in women.”

“Well show me the photos. I’d love to give you a woman’s perspective.”

John laughed a surprised laugh. He arched his eyebrows questioningly.

“Really? Okay let’s go over the photos tonight.”
_________________________________________________

“Nope. Not this one. This one? Possibly.”

Penny put the photo of the striking busty brunette beauty to the side. The redhead had a pile of “possible” tour guides to her left. She flipped the photos clinically like a pro. If you didn’t know better you might suspect Penny had run her own stable at one point. She had the skills to be a Madame.

“Oh look at this one John. Don’t Japanese guys love blondes?”

John had to admit Penny had incredible taste in women. The photo of the blond showed a stunning woman in her early twenties—easily a “perfect 10”. Her 36C breasts were high and proud with eye-catchingly cute perky pink nipples. Her waist was narrow and lower down flared into incredibly sexy hips.

In John’s mind he couldn’t help picturing sexy Penny and this amazing blonde together. His mind drifted to an illicit image; one girl riding his cock and the other girl was riding his face. The photo jolted him back to reality.

“Oh for sure Penny. That blonde’s a keeper. Nakamura will cream his pants for her.”

Soon enough they had selected most of their “team” of beautiful tour guides to work the deal. One petite Chinese girl with jet-black hair down to her bum was for the men who liked small breasts and petite bodies. The blonde would please the Japanese. A second girl was selected and then a third. The hardest was the final choice. Penny and John wanted to make the final sixth girl special. One after another stunning escort was cast aside.

Finally Penny held a ten-by-ten portfolio photo in her hand. The redhead pondered the woman’s face and body. She tapped John’s arm to grab his attention. He was looking at the photo of a Pacific Islander who was just too short to make the final cut.

The photo Red was holding showed a caramel skinned beauty. She was remarkable. John scanned her particulars. The impressive candidate was half-black and half-Hispanic? Her escort name was Tanya. This girl possessed a unique concoction of genetic features; her thrilling sexuality was sure to be a huge hit with the visiting executives. The two bankers had their final “special” girl.

“Oh my god Anatoly will demand this one for sure.”

John looked up at Penny with new admiration. Penny cackled gleefully.

“Well your Russian cock may need to get in line. I think I might want to spend some ‘playtime’ with Tanya myself. Look at those breasts.”

John’s eyes widened. Red never stopped coming up with new surprises. Damn if she wasn’t bisexual? John had no idea. New images started to dance in his head, new possibilities.

“Well we need to let Anatoly cut into the line in front of you Penny. He loves black women and this Tanya girl is exquisite. Anatoly also controls one of the signatures on this deal, so you’ll need to back off.”

They both laughed. The two bankers were enjoying their growing camaraderie. John read the girl’s description from her portfolio: five foot seven and one hundred and fifteen pounds. Breasts 36C and natural, waist twenty five inches, hips thirty six inches, long almost black hair with brunette and blond highlights, sensuous full lips and a gorgeous “model’s” face. Yes John had to agree this girl would stand out.

“Okay Penny let’s wrap this up. We’re ready. See you at the hotel in the morning.”

Red lifted her green eyes. John smiled back. Over the past days working together his attraction to Penny had grown. Of all the things John liked about her, it was her emerald eyes that were the most captivating, but it was her spunky spirit he adored most.

“John I’ll pick you up. No use taking out two cars.”

John nodded.

“Sure. Great.”

“And remember all these extra expenses go into the slush fund. We don’t necessarily want this showing up in the audit going to the SEC. They might not understand the need for six tour guides.”

John smirked a guilty grin.

“Surely. This won’t be cheap. These girls are fucking expensive—top drawer.”

Penny grinned.

“Do I look like a cheap date John?”
_______________________________________________

The next morning the drive across the 280 to the 880 went fast. The two bankers were traveling against the traffic flow. An endless stream of bumper-to-bumper cars clogged the three lanes going the other direction into the city. Both of them were on edge. This was crunch time. The team had their ducks in a row, but could they close the deal? Penny broached the subject they were both ignoring.

“So what do you think John? What are our chances?”

John watched as Penny competently manoeuvred her red Porsche through the traffic weaving in and out with dexterous ease. What did he think? Looking at this amazing desirable woman, her red hair tied-up in a lose bun, he wanted to tell her he thought more than anything he wanted to fuck her until she fainted. But he didn’t think that is what she meant by her enquiry.

“Well we have a great shot. Both companies are motivated. There are lots of synergies. The yen debt tranche will get cheaper as the currency weakens. It’s truly a win-win if there ever was one.”

His face clouded a tinge.

“But the cultures are very different: Russia, Japan? It’s a big gulf to bridge. It will depend a lot on the partying. They need to bond. They need to gain respect for each other. If that doesn’t happen then one or the other side will back away and pull back into their shell.”

Penny eyed her handsome companion. She knew he had more to say, but was obviously reluctant to speak up.

“Spit it out John. I know you have something to say.”

His mouth pulled into a smile. This beguiling redhead could read people like a book. No wonder she was leading M&A now.

“Well it could get nasty. Anatoly is a beast. A real beast Penny; as an American woman I doubt you can imagine? His cock is insatiable.”

The experienced BRIC-block banker paused letting his comment sink in.

“And Nakamura is not much better. He’s a pussy hound ‘par excellence’. The debauched stuff I’ve witnessed at the closings in Tokyo….well…”

John’s unfinished sentence hung in the air. Penny seemed unruffled.

“Do you doubt me John?”

He laughed.

“Well I’ve heard stories.”

John glanced sideways to evaluate the redhead’s reaction. She didn’t blink or blush.

“Stories John?”

There was an unexpected playfulness in her voice. John was put slightly off kilter. Still Penny hadn’t quelled all his concerns. He pushed forward into uncharted waters.

“The Super Bowl? The fiasco?”

Penny tittered lightly. Still she seemed unperturbed.

“And? You don’t believe it?”

John had heard some firm gossip. One of the juniors, a guy named Jason, had gotten a little too drunk after a late night of number crunching. Jason had opened up and spilled the beans on Penny’s Super Bowl fiasco.

Penny had booked the corporate box for some grade “A” clients. Things had gotten completely out of control. Some of the clients got rather wasted. Some may have also got high on cocaine? Rumours and accusations were kept quiet, or as quiet as possible, within a big firm like this. In any event a fight had started over who would win the football game. The expensive private box had turned into a melee. Penny was the only woman there.

“Look John the guy who started it was a total megalomaniac. Things spiralled out of control. I’ll admit that. But I got it back under control. They are all still clients of the firm.”

John felt the heat in his cheeks. Now he was blushing. How did this woman turn things around like that?

“From what I was told they ended up as extremely happy clients of the firm. Box seats at the Super Bowl, plus a bonus event.”

John was being playful. Penny laughed at his tongue-in-cheek attempt to tease her.

“Yes well John you can believe whatever you want about the rumours. I got the job done. And we’ll get it done this time also.”

What had John heard? Penny had lined the five protagonists up and dropped to her knees. She’d pulled down the top of her dress revealing perfectly formed tits. The redhead had sucked each one of their cocks while forcing them to shake hands and apologize. Jism had squirted everywhere. Penny’s dress had been ruined. If what John had heard was true then they did have a chance to close this deal in the next three days.

Penny winked at John playfully.

“That was one of my favourite dresses. I still miss it.”

John blushed and laughed.
_______________________________________________

John and Penny checked into the hotel. John made sure the rooms were properly booked. John was returning to his room when he ran into Nakamura and his team. One of the juniors was carrying a box of Sake. John raised his eyebrows. The drinking was starting already? He saw Idei-san smile and widen his arms for a hug.

“Langham-san!!”

The Japanese executive exclaimed loudly. The big barrel chested Japanese took John in a big hug.

“Idei-san!! How are you?”

“We are great John. Big deal. Whale deal. Money to make, pussy to fuck; this will be much like old times; remember those girls in Kabukicho?”

John smiled. He gestured towards the box of Sake.

“You didn’t have to bring your own booze.”

Nakamura laughed.

“We don’t drink the rubbish you have here in America. This is a reserve case of Banshu Ikkon made for our firm. It is called ‘Kaede no Shizuku’. Or ‘rain drop from the Maple leaf’. You as a Canadian will appreciate this special nectar of the gods. Your people love the Maple Leaf.”

John smiled. The Japanese were a gracious race that liked rituals.

“Nakamura-san you are always the considerate gentleman. Much appreciated.”

John realized he needed to order some premium single malt ASAP. The ante was being raised already.

“Langham-san this sake is brewed with Hyago Yumenishi and the cleanest natural spring waters from the mountain prefecture. The character of this sake is very mild and elegant.”

Nakamura introduced the team that was trailing him. Finally from the back he called forward a slim and gorgeous Japanese woman. She was dressed in a charcoal Peplum dress that flared at her hips. The clearly expensive outfit showed off the petite woman’s proportionally large breasts.

“And this is my executive assistant Akemi-kun. You can call her Nicole.”

Nakamura leaned forward and whispered.

“This young beauty will out-fuck anyone the Russians can bring. I assure you John. Akemi-kun has the pussy of a sorceress Langham-san.”

He chortled loudly and leered openly at his attractive assistant. Nicole giggled and touched the Hello Kitty broach on her lapel. The sexy Japanese coyly batted her long eyelashes at John. Her make-up and nails were immaculate. Nakamura continued.

“And as for the Americans?”

The Japanese businessman sniffed dismissively.

“Americans are not even in the game.”

John bridled at the jab directed at his firm, but didn’t respond. It was too early in the match to start offering a riposte at this stage. He smiled.

“Settle your team in. We’ll be getting to work early in the morning.”

John departed. He and Penny collected the team for a strategy meeting. After the meeting Penny and John were walking down the corridor when they ran into Anatoly.

“LANGHAM!! You bastard!! Vot you doing?”

The tall husky Russian embraced John in a much more fierce hug than Nakamura-san had done.

“Potanin! How are you my Russian bear?”

The six-foot four Russian laughed boisterously.

“I’m a very horny bear my Canadian friend.”

Anatoly shifted his gaze to Penny.

“Is this one of the hookers you brought for me to fuck?”

The Russian’s eyes were glazed with sexual desire as he ogled Penny from head to toe. John laughed a dismissive laugh.

“Anatoly meet Penny. This is my boss. Actually lead partner for M&A.”

Anatoly looked at Penny with new eyes, but no less lust.

“Vot? Really? Pardonnez-moi. But I still want to fuck you madam.”

Anatoly’s English and French were both heavy with a Russian accent. It almost sounded like a parody from a movie. Penny had to supress her desire to giggle.

“Well Anatoly nice to meet you too.”

Red evaluated the imposing Russian with a critical eye.

“We’ll see. Let’s do the deal. You need to be a special man to fuck me.”

Penny smiled flirtatiously. Anatoly slapped John on the back with a massive “smack”.

“Oh a feisty one. I like that.”

Penny shot right back grinning.

“Bring it on Anatoly!”

All three laughed. The ice had been broken. A stunning dark haired beauty appeared from down the hall. She sidled up beside Anatoly. The new arrival had long dark hair and a body that would be hard to do justice to in mere words. John estimated she was about five-foot six and no more than a hundred and five pounds. Her body was petite, but her breasts were firm and prominent.

“Oh John and Penny this is my executive assistant Svetlana.”

Anatoly paused and let John and Penny take in Svetlana’s obviously stunning beauty. He didn’t need to voice anything. Her mere appearance was breath taking enough.

“Svetlana is a genuine Muscovite John, born and raised next to the Moskva River. Her bloodline descends from the Prince of Novgorod.”

He turned to his Canadian friend.

“John have you ever fucked a real Russian princess?”

John knew enough about Russians to know that they could talk about women standing beside them like they weren’t even there. Anatoly turned and addressed his fetching assistant.

“Miss Perminova this is the famous John I told you so much about. And standing beside him….”

Here the Russian executive grinned a mischievous grin. He chuckled a dismissive chuckle.

“Is his boss? A woman?”

Anatoly pronounced the word “woman” as if it were some lower breed.

“Her name is Penny.”

Svetlana reached out her slender elegant arm and shook their hands firmly.

Amazing_JaneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amazing_JaneTS

Her gaze engaged Penny’s emerald eyes steadily. The redhead was more than slightly awe struck by this Russian woman’s good looks. She looked more like a catwalk model than a businesswoman? Since John now knew Penny was bisexual he could realize why the extraordinary girl made such an impact.

“I apologize for Anatoly. Sometimes he makes Russians seem crude. I assure you we are a sophisticated ancient culture. The Hermitage in Saint Petersburg is unrivalled. Pay him no attention.”

She smiled.

“What American women interpret as misogyny, Russian men intend as their form of flattery. Flirting with women is….”

Svetlana paused.

“How shall I put this?”

The Russian woman’s face was even more beautiful when she smiled.

“Well flirting is not one of their great skills.”

Svetlana turned and gave her countryman a mischievous grin. John wondered why this gorgeous “assistant” was so confident and pugnacious in front of her employer. He was about to find out.

“My father is the Minister of Commerce. He is Anatoly’s boss. So if you were wondering who is wearing the pants in these negotiations I can assure you…..”

The Russian beauty paused for effect.

“It is not the egotistical unctuous cock next to me. The person wearing the pants actually prefers mini skirts.”

This woman not only looked good, but she had a functioning brain too. John was impressed—very impressed. The sexual banter and innuendo continued until the two sides parted. John looked at Penny.

“I told you he was a Russian bear. A piece of work.”

Penny gave John’s forearm a reassuring squeeze. He continued.

“But Svetlana? She’s a new wrinkle I didn’t know about.”

Penny looked thoughtful.

“Are you worried about her?”

John mulled the recent meeting over in his mind. A lot of new questions had been raised.

“Leave Anatoly to me John. He’s no bear. He’s a teddy bear. I’ve met his kind before in Ivy frat houses. A different accent to the growl maybe, but the same animal I assure you.”

Penny also let her thoughts wander to sexy Svetlana.

“As for Ms Perminova? Well…..”

The two bankers shared a thoughtful gaze.

“We will need to figure out what turns her crank. What does she want out of this deal?”

John looked at his stunning green-eyed partner.

“Agreed. Let’s figure her out. And fast.”

John held out his phone screen to show Penny.

“Here’s her bio. She graduated from LSE. Appearances can be deceiving; she scored double honours.”
______________________________________

The first two days of meetings passed in a blink of an eye. There was a great deal of drinking, fucking and debauchery; too much to describe in fact. The six “tour guides” John had hired did an excellent job. Anatoly was very attracted to the half-black girl Tanya, as expected. The tall Russian monopolized Tanya’s tight pussy for the first two days. Nakamura sampled widely and enjoyed the Chinese girl, the sexy blonde, and two of the brunettes.

Tayo the hired “drinker” performed his task. The huge caramel skinned half-Nigerian did the best he could to keep up with the Russians and Japanese drinking athletes. While the huge dual nationality American could not out-drink them, he could at least make a respectable showing for the American team. Yet John could sense the chemistry at the meetings was not quite right. There was still distance between the parties. Could the deal get done?

Now it was the final night. Everything was on the line. It was now or never. John had booked the local restaurant completely for his group. They could even man the bar with their own bartender and use all the private rooms in the back. John had shipped in boxes of top quality booze for the final push.

“Penny I’m worried.”

The engaging redhead looked over at John.

“Me too. It’s not there yet.”

John nodded.

“Yeah it’s either tonight or the deal will be dead.”

Penny opened her arms wide. She gave John her best “c’mon” look.

“Give me a big hug John.”

The Canadian executive was surprised. They’d never had such intimate body contact. A kiss on the cheek was all. He moved in and felt the sexy redhead’s warm embrace. Her firm breasts pressed into his chest. John could smell Penny’s rich floral perfume. She whispered reassuringly.

“Don’t get your panties in a knot John.”

Penny’s hand cupped the curve of his bum. John’s playful partner gave him a sexy “goose” squeeze.

“You’re too uptight. Let’s do it!!”

The redheaded banker pulled back from the hug. Her emerald eyes engaged with John’s doubtful hazel gaze.

“You worry too much. Tonight is the night.”

John smiled. He relaxed. He felt his cock swelling as Penny’s hips pressed into his own. He glanced down. Her breasts were amazing. Was her perfume making him dizzy? He felt his cock filling with blood.
__________________________________________

John was at the restaurant before Penny and their team. The three groups were staying in separate groups like high school cliques. He was worried. Russians here, Japanese over there, and the American bankers huddled in another corner off to the side. This was not good.

The front door of the restaurant opened. Penny walked in. It was like a scene from a movie. She was actually making an “entrance”. John’s jaw fell. Of course he had seen his business partner well dressed, but never like this. She was wearing a very expensive sleeveless silver sequin dress. John really had to pause and gape; Penny was just that good looking.

The sexy sparkling dress glinted shafts of silver light like a humanoid disco ball. The expensive dress fit the redhead’s curves and swells like a glove. It was cut very short and showed off her toned legs. The sexy banker was wearing black stockings with a diamond pattern running down the centre. When Penny walked the short hem of her dress offered a teasing glimpse of the tops of her garter.

John couldn’t help staring. He noticed Anatoly and Nakamura-san were also ogling the new slinky shimmering arrival. Svetlana was wearing a huge horny grin as she gazed at the American redhead strutting confidently into the restaurant. John wondered? What was up? He knew Penny had made the impression she wanted, but what now?

The bedazzled Canadian took in the other sophisticated details of Penny’s outfit. On her feet she wore black Louboutin heels with bright red soles. Tucked under her arm was a quilted black leather Chanel clutch. Delicate dangly white gold diamond earrings looked pretty hanging from her ears. Red’s hair had been done. A silver crystal-encrusted hair clip held a loose gather of tousled red curls that tumbled down her back like an enchanted red waterfall.

John moved closer. Penny was glowing like a bride about to lose her virginity. Her cheeks were flushed. She was obviously relishing the impact that the full splendour of her arrival had caused. As more heads turned the American banker enjoyed the gazes she was collecting from the crowd. The gazes were like desperate pennies thrown into a wishing well. Yet the gazers were wishing for something very “naughty” she knew. Penny was used to men lusting for her. She leaned forward to whisper in John’s ear.

“You approve?”

John chuckled under his breath.

“Penny you look fucking breath taking.”

She noticed John was looking at her heels. She lifted her ankle slightly so he could see her shoe better. She whispered back.

“You like these kicks?”

Penny held onto John’s arm to keep her balance. He smiled and grinned. John loved the feel of her hand on his arm.

“Yes those are ‘fuck-me’ heels for sure.”

She smiled and teasingly squeezed his strong bicep.

“Exactly John. Fuck-me heels to go with the fuck-me dress.”

Her green eyes sparkled. Penny held his gaze, toying with him.

“Well I hope I look like the most desirable fuck in the room. I was hoping for more than just breath taking.”

John laughed. This woman was cheeky.

“Well you have achieved the desired effect.”

The two executives parted ways to “work” the room. The party flowed. Sake and vodka were consumed in copious amounts. Condoms were disappearing from the rainbow coloured condom bowl on the counter. The mood of the assembled executives ebbed and flowed. Voices rose in volume. The laughter was becoming more and more boisterous. Various executives disappeared into the private backrooms holding hands with a tour guide. Still it didn’t look like a deal would happen. The mood was not one of togetherness.

The young Japanese assistant Nicole, or Akemi-san, was doing her part for the Japanese team. She was wearing a black and white check pleated mini skirt and heels. Her cream blouse was semi-see thru and profiled her perfect Asian breasts. Akemi-kun was pulling Russians into one of the private backrooms. The pretty young Nicole had fucked at least three Russians so far and the night was still young. John could tell Nakamura-san had brought this girl for a reason. She was a keener.

John moved towards the backroom where Akemi-kun had just disappeared with Viktor, the Russian CFO. The Canadian gently and silently slid back the thin wooden door that offered the pair privacy from the larger party crowd outside. John felt guilty acting like a peeping Tom, but couldn’t resist. Besides it was his job to know if each side in the deal was “satisfied”. He grinned as he looked into the room.

Nicole was bent over a long wooden bench. Her slender Japanese body looked amazing. The girl’s perfect tight Asian ass was pushed up in the air and perched above the bench. Her pert firm breasts were hanging like smallish pendulums due to the effects of gravity. Akemi’s beautiful breasts swung furiously backwards and forwards in tandem with the oncoming thrusts from the big Russian.

The blazingly drunk and glazed-eyed wild Russian accountant was enflamed with lust. He obviously had an enthusiasm for Japanese girls. Viktor was ramming the petite Asian in the ass with a very thick cock that was at least nine inches long. He grunted while his large hands firmly grabbed Akemi’s hips. Viktor held the petite Asian steady as he made furious thrusts.

John watched entranced as the Russian number cruncher pummelled Akemi’s petite honey coloured ass with his thick veined weapon. The bulbous engorged purple head of his member was slamming in and out of her tightly puckered brown sphincter like a piston. The Russian was groaning and mumbling in a heavily Russian accented English.

“Fuck me! Jap ass so nice! Your ass is good so much.”

He grinned a wide drunken Russian grin.

“Vot an amazing tight ass!”

Sexy Akemi-kun cried out loudly. Nicole’s voice was mellifluous and feminine. She giggled and pushed her ass up into Viktor’s thrusts. Her arousal was rising as the Russian’s cock sank deeper into her forbidden back passage. The large paw the Russian had placed over her tiny mouth muffled much of young slim Akemi’s yelps and screams. John smiled. A cock that big up your ass must make an impression he assumed. Nakamura’s team were obviously doing their best to make the deal happen. Nicole was a star.

“Oh fuckeee me Viktor. I loveee your big Russian cock.”

The petite Japanese squealed in delight. The husky Russian reached under and tweaked one of Akemi’s dark brown pointed nipples. She chirped in a high-pitched gratified yelp. Nicole arched her back and pushed her taut ass back up into the Russian’s mad grunting thrusts.

The wild action in the room was lusting and hot. Just then another drunk Russian stumbled into the private alcove. The new arrival pushed past the startled Canadian. John recognized him as the regulatory compliance guy. His pants were already down bunched below his knees.

“Vot you fuck already? When me get fuck this Japanese slut?”

The man’s cock was jutting upwards and flailing wildly in the air. The regulatory guy looked jealously at his thrusting Russian compatriot. Viktor had his much larger cock embedded far up Akemi’s tight Asian ass. Viktor’s eyes were glazed over. The CFO had that misty, opaque, faraway look of a man about to come. He was too far-gone to respond to the interloper.

The new arrival reached down. He stroked his much smaller cock. Perhaps it was the alcohol, or perhaps the younger less-experience man was overly excited by the visual stimulation? In any event without warning he suddenly whimpered and closed his eyes. His face contorted and his cock spurted white creamy jism into the air. The creamy pole milk splattered all over the front of his grey flannel pants in little creamy white splatters.

“Oh my god?”

He exclaimed in shock. John looked askance at the now hotly embarrassed Russian. His pants were covered in spunk. The poor lad looked down in horror at the mess on his pants. At that moment Viktor groaned a guttural growl. His eyes rolled back into his head as Akemi whimpered. Viktor gave a first and then a second grunt as he filled the young Japanese ass with his load of cum. The older CFO collapsed and crumpled to the floor in an alcoholic stupor.

After Viktor’s cock flopped out John watched in wonder. A massive load of cum squirted out of the little brown coin at the centre of Nicole’s perfect ass. The creamy white drool slowly dripped down covering Akemi’s perfectly hairless pussy lips. The whimpering young Japanese temptress looked up at John pleadingly with her huge dark eyes.

Pretty young Akemi-kun was beseeching John to come and service her. She wanted more, needed more. The young assistant had been on the brink of a massive orgasm when Viktor had prematurely ejaculated. The young Japanese beauty was now left hanging, her pussy throbbing, and both her ass and her pussy were empty. Nicole’s eyes searched John’s.

John wondered what he should do. Just then Eiko, a young Japanese lawyer, stumbled through the door. Seeing his fellow countrywoman with her amazing ass provokingly in the air he let out a sexual war cry. Perhaps it was the modern day equivalent of “Banzai”? John had no idea, but it evoked lust.

Eiko-san whipped out his rather unimpressive cock. The legal eagle jumped into the saddle that just seconds before had been abandoned by Viktor. He at least had the wherewithal to reach under and begin teasing Akemi’s clitoris with his finger. His five-inch cock easily slipped into Akemi’s tight cum covered slit. The Japanese girl cooed in satisfaction as Eiko-san began to drive into her with his small but satisfying appendage.

Nicole purred sweetly in soft Japanese. John didn’t understand her murmurs. She craned her neck back to look dreamy-eyed at her newly arrived Japanese lover.

“ ああいたずらな日本人の少年私をファック。 ”

Eiko grinned and rammed his tiny member forward. John wasn’t sure what she had said? Something along the lines of “Oh fuck me you naughty Japanese boy.” Nicole wanted an orgasm and John was hopeful she would get one.

John departed the private backroom. This whole debauched evening was degenerating into the farce he had feared. His heart was falling. No fee. No deal. This whole thing was turning into a mess. John heard yelling and shouting from the main restaurant. He moved towards the crowd. Nakamura-san and Anatoly were arguing and yelling. He could see Penny in her stunning dress standing to the side.

“You fuckee Russians have no honour sensation.”

Nakamura’s level of English had deteriorated due to the massive amounts of Sake he had consumed. John assumed the Japanese leader was trying to say the Russians had no sense of honour. The Russian bear glared back at the Japanese like a prize bull being goaded with a red cape.

“Vot is you say? You Jap comrade no make fucking sense.”

Anatoly was equally far gone under the influence of vodka. He growled on in his heavily Russian accented English.

“Maybe vee can fuck your mommy in lap-dance sushi bar? Vot you even say? Russia win war. Japan lose war. Vyy you insult Mother Russia?”

Oh fuck. This was becoming a game of one-upmanship. When the Second World War was dragged out John knew the evening was in trouble. Pandemonium could break out. Insults were being slung like grenades. The Russians might move onto verbal Katyusha launchers and Japan could respond with Kamikaze attacks? Shit! This was insane.

Nakamura-san was unsteady on his feet. He swayed from side to side. Svetlana was nearby watching the donnybrook with keen interest. Surprisingly she had a smile on her face. Her beauty again struck John, as he was temporarily distracted from the fracas.

“Anatoly fuckee you. No insultee my mother.”

Nakamura was taking issue with his mother being dragged into the quarrel. John could sympathise. Mother insults could surely result in a sake-fueled Kamikaze reply. Before the Canadian could say anything to calm the troubled waters Anatoly had already shot back.

“Nothing worse than a Japanese mommy’s boy….”

Anatoly grinned a huge drunken grin. His eyes were watery and glassy. His nose was now almost bright alcoholic-red.

“Except….”

The tall Russian looked around the silent crowd. Several people were gaping open-mouthed waiting for fisticuffs to start. Anatoly was making sure he had everyone’s rapt attention before he delivered his pronouncement.

“An American who can’t piss straight.”

Nakamura broke into a sympathetic grin. The Russian and his Japanese verbal-pugilist opponent broke into mutual gales of laughter. They embraced each other in a wavering and unsteady drunken camaraderie. They both began to insult Americans in tandem.

“And what is even worse than the Americans?”

The Japanese CEO let his question hang in the air for dramatic effect. Nakamura-san looked around the watchers in drunken glee. The argument over, the two business adversaries had joined forces to pile insults on the Americans. They were now both having fun.

“Vot my Jap friend? Vot is worse than an American?”

Nakamura chuckled his face red and flushed.

“A Canadian!”

The two drunks both looked towards John with wicked grins. The crowd of Russians and Japanese executives burst into rowdy peels of laughter. The drunken braggadocio of these two jokers obviously appealed to the inebriated crowd. The American bankers were glum and silent. Svetlana also looked in John’s direction. The Canadian did his best to grit his teeth and kept smiling. This was a mess, but was it a repairable mess?

“We cannot do deal honourable Rusky. No fuckee way.”

Bleary-eyed Anatoly looked at Nakamura-san then at John.

“Vot you say no do deal. Why Jap?”

Nakamura grinned.

“Americans no drink. Americans no fuckee. Americans no make good partner.”

John could see where this was going. They didn’t think the American team were pulling their weight. He felt a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach. The deal was as near as dead. At that moment a silver flash appeared to the side. Penny moved into view. She was glaring at the two drunks. They had their arms around each other’s waists to keep from falling over.

Penny couldn’t believe the destiny of the biggest deal of her life depended on these two blotto men. They looked dishevelled and sweaty. Nakamura was puffy and had the “red nose” of an Asian drunk. Not the most appealing sight. Penny’s red hair swung as she turned her head. She looked around at the crowd gawking at her. Penny’s emerald eyes caught John’s. She motioned for him to come closer.

Penny approached Nakamura and Anatoly. They both stepped back a step and held onto each other more tightly. The two men giggled like sheepish little boys caught doing something naughty by their grade three teacher. Penny’s green glare seemed to intimidate them.

“Oops Jap. Look vot we have here. Angry American girl.”

The two men tittered in drunken glee. Penny intensified her glare.

“No one fucking slanders America on my watch. My father was a Marine.”

Her eyes were on fire, her body tense.

“So you two don’t think we Americans have the Yankee Doodle spirit?”

The Russian looked at the Japanese without comprehension.

“Vot is Yankee Doodle spirit?”

Nakamura cackled.

“It new kind of American sake?”

The drunks both laughed at Nakamura’s joke. Penny kept her calm. It was all down to her now.

“No it’s not sake my friend. It’s America’s can-do spirit.”

Both drunks looked confused. The redheaded had control of the situation now.

“So if I prove to you that America can pull its weight, will you both sign?”

Nakamura looked at Anatoly. The Russian smiled ear-to-ear.

“Vot you think Jap? Can zexxy America red hair girl change our mind?”

They both smirked. Nakamura-san looked back at Penny wondering what she was up to.

“Okay me signeee deal if America come to part of team. Be like Rusky and Japanese. Must do fuckee and have fun.”

Penny smiled confidently.

“Okay deal gentlemen.”

She turned to John. He sidled closer and Penny whispered in his ear.

“John un-zip my dress.”

The recently insulted Canadian looked at Penny like he hadn’t heard what she just said. Either that or he didn’t comprehend what she said. Penny repeated her self in a slow soft whisper.

“Un-zip my dress John. Now. Then go get Tanya.”

More instructions were whispered. John looked at his partner wide-eyed.

“Penny are you sure? You don’t need to do this. I mean we can eat the expenses…”

The Hong Kong banker was offering her a way out. The sexy redhead didn’t flinch. Penny’s gaze was steely.

“John we have this. Do what I said. And…..”

He looked into her eyes.

“Yes Penny.”

“I’m depending on you John. Keep your eye on Svetlana. She’s the key.”

John stepped back. Slowly he pulled down the zipper at the back of Penny’s silver sequined dress. The two glassy-eyed drunks stood in front of her in an awed stupor. The expensive dress dropped into a rumpled silver pile at her Louboutin heels. The men’s jaws dropped open. Both gaped in wonder at her amazing body. John also stared like a boy who had just unwrapped his dreamed-of Christmas present.

Penny was clad in the most amazing tiny pieces of black lace lingerie. A shelf bra held her perfect perky firm tits. Her almost-not-there panties and garter had delicate purple details that glimmered in the restaurant’ florescent light. She gave the two men a steely green glare.

“Now drop your pants.”

There was drunken fumbling with belts. Soon two pair of pants had crumpled to the floor to join her dress. Both drunks were now wearing huge grins and not much else. Bulges started to appear in the fronts of their white cotton briefs.

“Now down with your panties boys.”

They both blushed at Penny’s playful jibe. The Russian fumed, but he was too enthralled by Penny’s near naked body to offer any reply. Clearly she was one of the most beautiful women the Russian had ever seen.

Nakamura had some drool coming out of the corner of his mouth. Penny’s body was actually making the man drool. John left to find Tanya. Anatoly started to pull down his briefs revealing his eight-inch half-engorged rod. Nakamura’s six-inch member was much smaller, but he was too distracted to look and compare.

Soon John was back with Tanya. Penny glared at Nakamura-san and his small cock.

“Get your little Jap bitch Nicole on Anatoly’s cock.”

She grinned playfully.

“I’m doing you Nakamura. It’s a race.”

Akemi-kun emerged from the crowd. Her boss motioned for her to go in front of Anatoly. Penny grinned.

“First one to make the guy come wins. No rules. A good old-fashioned American behind the gym cock-sucking competition.”

Akemi-kun nodded. She bowed formally to her adversary in noble Japanese fashion. Penny dropped to her knees. She had Nakamura’s cock in her mouth in seconds. The assembled onlookers gasped. Akemi seeing she was being left behind dropped to her knees. The Russian groaned as her tiny Japanese lips, painted bright red with lipstick, wrapped softly around his cock head.

Penny motioned for Tanya to approach. She removed her lips from sucking on Nakamura’s cock long enough to whisper instructions to the prettiest escort. Tanya giggled and nodded in agreement. The gorgeous Latino half-breed moved behind Nakamura.

Tanya pulled out a tube of gel from her purse. As Penny sucked his cock Tanya began to lube Nakamura’s ass. The Japanese groaned deeply and closed his eyes trying to retain control. Tanya put gel on her finger and teased the Japanese executive’s puckered sphincter. Penny sucked like a vacuum cleaner and deep-throated the Japanese leader. The crowd began to murmur and close around in growing excitement.

Attractive Akemi became more and more desperate. She sucked harder and harder on Anatoly’s still only half-hard cock. The Russian seemed too drunk to get fully hard. Penny felt Nakamura’s cock throb with a huge flow of blood. She signalled to Tanya.

The experienced escort slid her slender finger up Nakamura’s gel covered ass. With all the gel it slid in easily. He yelped! His eyes popped wide. Penny pulled her mouth off his cock. It bounced and jerked. The crowd gave its biggest gasp as Nakamura’s cock suddenly exploded. He spurted creamy jism wildly into the air and some hit the redhead’s face. Several Japanese guys started clapping. Penny grinned. Anatoly laughed. Akemi giggled. John smiled. Penny had redeemed American honour.

Svetlana moved beside John. She whispered hotly in his ear.

“This means nothing. Follow me to the private backroom if you want the deal signed.”

John meekly followed the sexy Russian minister’s daughter to the back. Svetlana now held all the cards. In the private room the Russian vixen put her lips to his ear a second time.

“If you want this deal signed do as I say.”

Before John realized what he had gotten into Svetlana had a black studded collar around his neck. Next she had quickly disrobed and attached a strap-on cock harness at her hips. The comely Russian commanded the Canadian to disrobe. As Svetlana coated her protruding rubber appendage with jelly she stared hungrily at John’s naked ass.

“You’re mine John. You and Penny both.”

The unbelievably beautiful Russian made John kneel on all fours. She mounted him and began to impale his ass with her long slippery rubber attachment. The Canadian was truly being used. The Canadian groaned in submission as he felt her implement stretch him to the limit. John’s eight-inch cock got about as hard as it has ever gotten as the Russian goddess skewered him enthusiastically. Svetlana was as giddy as a cowgirl riding her favourite pony.

The exquisite Russian reached under with her slender hand. She began to teasingly stroke John’s engorged cock. Svetlana shifted her hips to thrust into him with her harness. At that moment the private room’s door burst open. Penny stumbled in wobbling on her expensive Louboutin’s. She was still clad in torn remnants of her lingerie with dried cum on her cheek.

The sexy American banker was obviously more than a little surprised to find the Russian beauty she was searching for riding her partner’s ass with a strap-on. Her shocked expression turned to a playful grin.

“Glad to see you’re taking care of business John.”

Svetlana’s eyes glazed over with wanton lust as she gazed at the desirable redhead. Their eyes met. Penny’s red hair was now a tousled mess. The American was leering openly at Svetlana’s perfect nakedness. Seeing the harness at her hips Penny licked her lips. The American dropped to her knees and attached her mouth to the Russian’s succulent sweet pussy.

Penny began murmur as she enthusiastically attacked the puffy labia of the rutting Russian. The gorgeous descendant of a prince whimpered under the new assault. Penny’s talented tongue was making a most persuasive argument for a signature. She fluttered the tip of her tongue lightly over the tip of Svetlana’s clitoris. Svetlana mewed in reply.

John groaned as the strap-on slid in deeper. The room became a tangle of sweaty grasping limbs, cocks—both real and rubber, two wet pussies, and exploring tongues. The chamber was filled with a cacophony of moans, groans, whines, whimpers, mewing, yelps, cries and exhortations to go faster or slower as the case may be. It was hard to tell exactly when all three became sated, but eventually they were lying in a tangled sweaty heap on the floor panting and sucking for oxygen.

Who started to giggle? No one really knows, but soon all three were laughing. Yes and the deal did get done. Money was made—bucketful’s of money. And everyone left San Francisco happy.
_________________________________________

Penny and John were driving back towards San Jose. Penny turned to her partner.

“You were great John.”

The Canadian looked admiringly at his colleague.

“You too Penny. You were amazing.”

Penny looked thoughtful.

“So what will you do with all this money? You pay no tax in Hong Kong right. Maybe buy a new Ferrari?”

John smiled.

“Oh I’m far past the age of looking plausible in a Ferrari Penny.”

She laughed.

“I have an orphanage I support in northern Thailand.”

His eyes softened.

“There is so much pain in the world. I think I will build a new school for the village.”

Penny’s eyes glanced off the 280 and regarded the handsome man beside her.

“John you are so amazing.”

She smiled.

“You need to take me there. I want to meet these orphans.”

He nodded.

“But now John we are going to take a detour; to an old high school haunt of mine. I want to give you a Penny’s special.”

With that Penny left the highway. She was soon pulling her gleaming Porsche in front of an old retro car wash. The stunning redhead got out. A Latino man in his sixties approached. They hugged and spoke Spanish to each other. He looked at John.

“A Penny’s special?”

She giggled.

“Si Jose.”

As Penny’s car was going through the car wash, red, white, pink and blue bubbles cascaded down. Suddenly the car stopped. Penny grinned. She tugged down the zipper on John’s pants and pulled out his cock.

“I want to do something special for you John. Something I used to do for my boyfriends when I was seventeen.”

They both grinned.

THE END

Published 
Written by flytoomuch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments