Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Don't Slow Down

"The exciting end to an exciting night."

19
11 Comments 11
19.4k Views 19.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words
The engine revs under the less than gentle command of her foot. She sees the excitement in his eyes and makes for the edge of the map, ignoring his fear.

“If you keep that up, I'm gonna cum,” he tells her.

“Then take the wheel.”

“What?!” He can't believe his ears. This girl is amazing, but he's starting to think that she might just be too crazy, even for him. Then again, maybe not...

“Don't get any fucking cum in my car,” she warns, “Take the wheel!”

“You're crazy!”

Her hand flies over his hard cock. Even with her hand moving as fast as it was, she feels his pulse through the veins and the flesh of him.

“Take it!”

“Alright. Fine!” he yells, and grabs the wheel from her as she lets go.

She smiles at his agreement. It was under duress, but it isn't mere capitulation either. He might just be daring enough for her. It's impossible to please her and she knows it, but he's closer than most. She honestly doesn't care if he blows his huge wad all over her dashboard, seats or windshield. She really likes him, and right now she just wants to make him happy. Still, she can't resist seeing how far he'll go in the pursuit of her pleasure.

“Are you good?”

“Yeah, I've got it.”

“Good.”

Immediately, she goes back to work as she had in the restaurant. Certainly he had and was enjoying it. The sheer force of adrenaline was like no high he had ever experienced, and he can't hold himself back from the exhilaration.

“Tell me when.”

“Keep going. I'll let you know. Fuck! Oh yeah, keep going!”

“Yeah? Do you like that? You like my little soft hand stroking your big hard dick?”

“Yes. I fucking love it. That feels amazing! Keep going! Keep jerking me off! I can steer,” he says.

He's gaining confidence, and she likes that. She tells him, “Mmmm... Your cock is so beautiful. I want to stare at it all night.”

“Feel free to do that when we get back to my room. I hope you'll do more than stare, though.”

“Fuck yes. I love the feel of your thick cock in my hand. In my mouth.”

She leans down, taking him into her mouth. In a smooth motion she extends her tongue and slides all the way down his shaft, swallowing it and looking into the darkness of his jeans, loving his hand on the back of her head.

“No. Don't stop. Don't fucking stop,” he pleads to her, but doesn't allow his voice to waver.

He pushes her back down and holds her when she retracts. She insists and he lets her go. When she pulls away she gags a little, choking on his cock.

“Fuck, I just have to stretch for a second. Hey! Watch that truck!”

“Fuck! That guy almost hit us!”

“No, you almost ran into him. Be careful!”

She lets him push her back down for a moment.

“I'm doing my best, but you aren't making it easy.”

It's a long moment she spends swirling her tongue around the base of his shaft, while the tip buries itself deep in her throat.

“Do it! Fucking cum already!” she snaps, “I thought you said you were close.”

“I am. Oh fuck.”

Unable to control his excitement, he pushes her into his lap and holds her there while she licks his balls. He throws forward his hips and chokes her. In her surprise, she slams her foot down on the accelerator, sending them flying across the lines while he adjusts. She takes the advantage to right herself and catch her breath, but her hand takes over the work of her mouth instantly, an almost perfect transition.

“Are you going to cum for me? Tell me, so I can suck it all out of your hot dick and swallow every drop.”

“I'm almost there. Just a second longer. Keep going. Please don't stop. Make me cum. Oh yeah. I'm going to, I'm going to, I'm about to... Oh shit! No, not yet, get off me!”

“What? Why?” She asks.

She's surprised and upset, but smiles when she sees the blue and red flashing aggressively behind them.

“We're being pulled over!”

She smiles.

“Then you better steer well and cum fast, because I'm not putting this away until you cum in my mouth, and I'm not taking my foot off the gas until you do.”

He's worried.

“Seriously. Their sirens are on now. They really want us to pull the fuck over. Oh, fuck it. Fuck everything, that feels amazing!”

“Cum for me! I'm going to jack you off into my mouth until you to fill it up with your hot cum. Come on!”

This is amazing. She can't get enough of his cock. He can't get enough of her mouth, her tongue, her throat, her spirit.

“Don't speed up!”

She excuses herself, “Sorry, my foot slipped.”

“Then why are we still accelerating, ya fuckin' psychopath?”

“That's no way to speak to a lady!”

A lady. Ha! Of course, in the blur of their speed there was no thought beyond the thrill of the moment, the lust, and the chase.

“They're chasing us now. They're in pursuit. Probably calling for backup. We have to slow down. Damn it! That feels so good. What you're doing with your tongue. It's amazing. Don't stop. Stop! Oh fuck, don't stop!”

“No,” she informs him, “We have to get the fuck out of here.

LittleMistress
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LittleMistress

You steer while I get you off. I'm not taking my foot off this pedal. There's miles of open desert before the next stop, so just fucking drive!”

“Damn, you're a convincing girl. How do you do that? Oh fuck, if you keep it up I'll cum. My load is going to be huge. I'm going to give you so much hot cum. I hope you like to swallow, I've got more than a mouthful here.”

He reaches between her thighs. Her legs are forcibly splayed by leaning over and trying to operate the pedals at the same time. Two fingers slip under her wet silk panties and slide over her slick skin, and between her labia. Obvious as it is that she's wet enough, he just plunges them into her. His fingers are wide and his nails are short, recently trimmed. He presses the pads upward as he pushes inside of her.

“Mmmm, I can't wait for it... You taste so good already. Oh yeah. Use your fingers. Oh god, oh fuck! Stay on the road. When you do that I can't help moving my leg! We're going to keep speeding up! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!”

“Yes, fuck! Moan like that. Moan while you suck on my cock. I love the sound of your muffled voice.”

“Yes, fuck! I love it when you push my head down on your hard shaft.”

“Yeah?”

“Do it again!”

“Mmmm! Lick my balls!”

“Mmmm!!!”

“Stay down and keep going!”

“Mmm...”

“Yeah. Suck it. Oh yeah, use your tongue lust like that!”

She pulls away and flashes her eyes at him. She strokes his wet dick rapidly, dragging it against her left cheek as she yells at him.

“Fucking drive!” she insists.

He grins mischievously, “If that's what you want, then put the pedal down!”

“How fast are we going?”

“Almost a hundred. No, a hundred.”

He slaps the side of his cock against her face, smearing some pre-cum on her forehead, spilling into into her hair.

“Fuck, yes!”

“So glad you're enjoying yourself.”

“Of course I am. You are too, don't deny it.”

“Wouldn't dream of it.”

“This is so hot. Oh yeah, right there. Keep doing that to my clit. Don't stop!”

“Of course not.”

His two fingers flying in and out of her strongly and swiftly brings her close to the edge. His thumb is rolling over her clit, circling around it and brushing the edges. She is gasping and grinding against his fingers, forcing her foot on the accelerator and redlining the car.

“Oh fuck! Fuck, I'm going to cum!”

“Mmm.... Cum for me. Tell me what you want.”

“Oh yeah, keep that up, just like that!”

“Jerk me off while I make you cum. I'm almost there.”

“Put another finger in. Fuck yes. Oh fuck, do EXACTLY that! Oh god, fuck me!”

He fucks her hard a few moments more, enjoying ever second of her low moaning. He stops and fingers buried inside her as he massages her clit. Her moan turns high in tone, then transforms to an indelicate wail of ecstasy. He loves to see her orgasm approaching. Their eyes meet and he knows his own is not far off, and this time there won't be any way to stop it.

“Ahhh! Fuck!!”

“Yes! God, yes! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!”

“Cum! Soak my hand!”

“Ahhhhh! Fuck! I'm... I'm...”

“You're...?” he goads her.

“I'm cumming so fucking hard! Oh, Oh... Oh! Okay, stop. Stop!”

“Fine. Come here and get back down where you belong.”

Seizing her head he guides her roughly back to his throbbing shaft. As rigid as a telephone pole, she swallowed its unyielding girth and made a wet sort of a coughing noise as she descended.

“Mmmm...” she moans with his cock sinking into her throat.

“You're so fucking hot when you cum. I'm so close. Oh, fuck yes! Use your tongue!”

“Mmmmm!”

He pushes her further onto his spear. “Fuck yes! Swallow my cock. Take it down your fucking throat!”

“Mmmph!!” She pulls back a little. He is being rough, and it's right at her threshold. She loves it. She can't get enough.

“You'd better make me cum, then,” he tells her.

“Mmmhmm.”

“Fuck!! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!! Fuck, yes! Just like that... Just like that and you'll make me...”

“Mmmm...”

“Oh fuck, oh yes, I'm cumming!”

“MmmmmMMPH!!!”

He holds her down this time, not letting her up. The two of them enjoy his cum together, making it all the more intense. A hot flood of salty cum erupts from the end of his pulsing cock and fills her mouth. Tongue swirling through the lake of cum and over his still oozing head, she swallows it all, smiling up at him with his cock in her mouth. When she comes up for air, she discovers that the flashing blue and red lights have disappeared. She realizes that she's not sure how long even the sirens have dissipated into the silence of the desert. Returning to the moment at hand, she glares at him, and punches him hard in the arm, causing the car to swerve.

“Yes!! That was fucking awesome! Ow! What was that for?”

“I was choking!”

“But you were enjoying it.”

She asks him, “You want me to take the wheel again?”

“Sure. I think we lost them, though,” he says.

An hour or so passes in silence, both of them breathing hard as they wind through the desert highway. When they arrive back at the hotel, she looks at him and groans.

“I had a really nice time tonight. This has been a hell of a first date.”

Together, they exit the car and head slowly upstairs on weak, unsteady legs.

Published 
Written by TheScheherezadeFeint
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments