Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hawaii - Chapter Seven - The End Of The Line

"Michael and Amy's vacation adventure concludes"

48
14 Comments 14
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"Thank you to all who have joined me in this journey, and especially to those who have commented on it. Your passion and input means so much to me. <p> [ADVERT] </p> And thank you all for being patient as I summoned the energy to bring this home."

The morning had stretched interminably as Michael waited for Amy’s lover to respond.  A strange mixture of fear, dread, and excitement coursed through him.  Finally, he could take the wait no longer, and announced to Amy that he needed to take a walk.

“Don’t go far,” she said firmly but not unkindly.  “And keep an eye on your phone.”

Michael walked out by the pool.  The place where it had all started.  As he strolled aimlessly, he tried to imagine Mark approaching Amy.  What did he say?  What was it in his appearance, his demeanor, his approach, that appealed to her, that caused her to open herself up to a forbidden opportunity?  And what of his, Michael’s, behavior had further enabled this opening?  Was it something he said, or did?  Or perhaps something he didn’t do?

As he continued to stroll, something caught the corner of his eye.  Ali, lying on her chaise, looking every bit the nubile young harlot that she was.  Keeping his distance, he drank her in with his eyes.  Part of him couldn’t believe that he had fucked her, not once but multiple times; that he had left his sacred seed, by right Amy’s alone, inside her vessel.  Thoughts of betrayal flashed through his mind, but his gaze running up and down her slender body quickly turned those thoughts to carnal lust. 

He decided he should move on before he became completely transfixed, and more importantly, before Ali looked up and happened to notice him there.  Circumstances dictated that he be available to return to the room as soon as summoned.  He moved to the other side of the pool complex.  He noticed a couple walking toward him.  The man appeared to be in his mid to late forties, and his companion some twenty years his junior.  They strolled hand in hand.  She was tall, slender, and attractive, in a girl-next-door way, with smallish breasts perfectly proportioned to her frame.  He felt his cock twitch as they passed by and both flashed him a smile.

At that moment, his phone buzzed.

“He’s free now. He’ll be here in ten minutes.  Please hurry.  I need you to be here when he arrives.”

A knot formed in Michael’s stomach.  So this was really going to happen.  The tables were being turned completely.  His indiscretion with Ali, his betrayal of his wife, his wanton breaking of his vows, was coming home to roost.  His head began to spin wildly, and he felt as though he was going to be sick.  He wanted to stay downstairs, let the illicit tryst play out behind closed doors.  He would be tortured by the knowledge of what was going on in their suite, but he wouldn’t be forced to watch as his beloved gave herself completely to another man.

And yet he knew what he had to do.  And in some strange way he felt drawn back up to the suite.  Perhaps it was the knowledge that this had to play out, and that his and Amy’s future was in the balance.  Certainly, this could be the beginning of the end.  The irony of that thought was not lost on him.  Here they were in paradise, if not officially a second honeymoon, then certainly a trip that could qualify as such.  The first part of the trip had been magic, their lovemaking intense, their joy in one another complete.  And yet it had all so suddenly, and terribly, gone wrong.  Had the seeds of this been sprouting inside each of them for a while, undetected but growing firm roots?  Michael headed to the elevator, breathing deeply in an effort to control his emotions and lower his racing heartbeat.  If he and Amy were to have any chance, he must bear witness to the scene about to play out before him.

Three soft but clearly audible taps on the door.  Michael’s head spun faster as he remained in the easy chair to which he had been assigned.  He knew he had no role other than voyeur.  Speak only if spoken to.  His heart pounded as Amy moved toward the door.  She had prepared herself carefully.  Her hair had been carefully styled, a touch too much makeup making her look somewhat slutty.  A black lace bra that accentuated her modest, firm breasts.  Nipples, already fully erect, poking through the sheer fabric.  Her thong barely covering her pussy, which he could see through the lace had been freshly shaved, only a landing strip left above.  A simple strand of pearls around her neck.  His cock strained against his shorts as the door opened and Mark stepped inside.

Michael appraised him quickly.  A few years younger than him, he surmised.  Quite handsome, in a white-collar professional way.  He appeared to be in shape.  A feeling of inadequacy flashed through Michael, and his cock began to deflate as the lovers immediately embraced, even as the door was closing.

Mark’s hands began to move up and down Amy’s back and across her round, firm ass cheeks.  Amy pressed into him as their tongues danced, and Michael heard a soft moan escape from her.  He could barely focus as they continued to embrace.  This was true passion.  No introduction of Mark to Michael.  In fact, not acknowledgement by either of them of him.  He might as well not have been in the room.

Slowly, Amy dropped to her knees, unbidden but eagerly.  Her hands unbuckled Mark’s belt, unbuttoned the waistband of his shorts, and unzipped the zipper.  She pushed his shorts and boxers down to his ankles.  His cock was erect, and magnificent.  Michael judged it to be a bit longer, and thicker, than his.  The knot tightened in his chest, anxiety gripping him as Amy took Mark in her mouth, tenderly at first and then eagerly.  They were turned to the side, giving Michael a perfect view, as if this scene had been perfectly choreographed and rehearsed.

Mark’s hands moved to the back of Amy’s head, and he pushed her down until his cock was buried as deeply inside her mouth as was humanly possible, the head past her gag point and down her throat.  Amy complied as Mark held her there for a small eternity.  Michael could see the saliva pouring from her mouth and hear the grunts from Mark as he began to fuck her face. 

Mark reached down and unclasped her bra.  She allowed him to free it from her shoulders and down her arms.  Michael could see the outline of her breasts as Mark pinched her erect nipples, firmly at first and then roughly.  He twisted them and she let out a muffled yelp but kept at her work.  The more he twisted, the hungrier she became.  She attacked his cock with a fury, her right hand traveling down between her legs and rubbing herself through the sheer lace of her thong.  She was moaning loudly now as he picked up pace.  It was clear he was going to release in her mouth any moment, and he let her nipples go to hold her head down once again as he cried out and shot himself down her eager throat.  Almost simultaneously, she orgasmed violently, her entire body jerking as he continued to shoot himself into her stomach.

HannahSpark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannahSpark

Michael was hard as a rock.

Mark finally pulled out of her mouth as he praised Amy.  Without pausing, he lifted her up and threw her back on the bed.  He stepped out of his shorts and peeled off his shirt to reveal a muscular body.  Amy stared hungrily – lovingly? – into his eyes as he peeled off her thong.  Michael noticed that Mark was still fully erect, Amy’s saliva glistening on his member. 

Mark spread Amy’s legs wide and knelt before her, his mouth going to work on her pussy.  Almost immediately Amy released again, pushing up into his mouth as he continued to lick, suck, spit, and massage her most sensitive areas.  Her moans were now screams, and a string of filth emanated from her as he inserted two fingers, found her G-spot, and pumped away.  Within moments Michael watched in amazement as she involuntarily pushed the fingers out and unleashed a torrent into the air and onto the bed and the floor.  Mark’s hand and forearm were soaked, and he smeared the liquid onto Amy’s face and into her hair.  This just seemed to turn her on even more and she pleaded with Mark to fuck her, begging for his cock.

Mark teased her first, rubbing the head of his turgid manhood up and down over her slit.  Amy released again, squirting for the second time as he rammed home.  Amy screamed as Mark pounded her, shouting how hard he was, how he was bottoming out in her the way Michael couldn’t.  Mark was fucking her mercilessly as Michael freed his own cock and began to stroke it aggressively.  From the sounds, it wouldn’t be long.  Amy’s fingernails scratched Mark’s back and she reached up to kiss him as Mark emptied himself inside her.  Amy began to cry, tears of joy and ecstasy. 

Michael felt his own orgasm building as Mark slowly withdrew from his wife.  From his vantage point he could just see the torrent of white cum oozing out of her pussy.  He wanted badly to release himself, but something told him to back down and wait.  Just in case.

Amy and Mark embraced, kissing deeply. This was real erotic passion, and Michael felt more than a twinge of jealousy as he watched them stare deeply into one another’s eyes and heard them whisper to one another.

After what seemed like an eternity, he thought he heard Amy tell Mark that it was time to go.  Without a word, and so much as acknowledging Michael’s presence in the room, Mark rose, gathered his things, dressed, and headed to the door.  Amy followed him, Mark’s cum oozing down her thigh.  They embraced passionately at the door and then he was gone.

Amy turned and looked at Michael.  She had never looked sexier, and her entire being glowed.  Silently, she returned to the bed and lay in the very spot where she had given herself to Mark.  Gazing over at Michael, she spread her legs as wide as they could go.  Mark continued to trickle out of her.  Michael needed no further invitation as he rose to reclaim her.

The sensation as he pushed into her was unlike any he had ever imagined.  Her cunt was stretched and sloppy wet.  Michael glanced down and thrilled at the mixture of the lovers’ cum coating his cock.  He leaned down and kissed Amy, and she returned the kiss with a frightening passion.  That was it – he was over the top, and he unleashed a torrent into her cavern, screaming as loudly as he could ever remember.  Somewhere in the string of obscenities that escaped his mouth as he pumped his seed were words like fuck, slut, whore. 

But also, Amy and love.

 

The next morning, their vacation came to an end.  Paradise lost.  As they waited for the car to take them to the airport, they stood arm-in-arm.  The past day had been a haze of unpacking what had happened, understanding it, and reconciling.  Things had forever changed, and yet they had never felt closer.  They had made love – no, had ferocious sex – several more times, until Michael was sure that there would never be another drop of cum left in him and Amy was raw and sore, and both were supremely happy.

They had talked it through at length, in bed, at dinner, over drinks, and again after fucking for the last time in their tropical abode.  The rules had been agreed to.  There would be no permission needed, nor would there need to be advance notice.  The only requirement was that there be full transparency after the fact, and that if emotions began to involve themselves, they would break things off.  There was talk of sex clubs, and a little research had uncovered some discreet options back home.  They both knew they were playing with fire, but the pull was too intense to resist.  And besides, they had never felt more together and complete as a couple.

As their bags were being loaded into the car and they prepared to climb in the back seat, neither of them noticed the three people who emerged from the hotel lobby with their baggage to await their own ride.

A nubile young woman, showing just a bit too much skin, bit her lower lip and stifled a whimper as she stared at Michael.  Beside her stood a handsome mature man, whose cock twitched involuntarily as his eyes followed the curve of Amy’s buttocks into her smooth bare thighs and toned calves.  On his other side stood a woman, her eyes hidden behind her sunglasses, a new gold necklace hanging from her neck, an impatient forced smile on her lips.

As one black car pulled away, another came to take its place, and the three approached it, ready to take their leave, and with it secrets of their own.

Published 
Written by chris21235
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments