Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hobson's Choice - continued

"Lily brutally shows Hobson her place"

12
8 Comments 8
8.6k Views 8.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Nicole can see I am distracted the next morning when I barely glance in her direction as she holds the door open for me. Truth be told, I do run my eye up her perfectly sculpted leg. The needy slut is trying too hard to please wearing the pencil skirt and stockings. If I hadn’t my mind set on Hobson, I think I would have had to punish her for her public neediness.

As the car pulls up at the factory, I can see a couple of the staff looking out the window. A return visit is bound to cause panic. As I enter the foyer, Derek comes bounding over, fake smile plastered across his face.

“Lily, so lovely to see you again. We weren’t expecting you back so soon”, he simpers.

“Thank you Derek. Yes, there are a few things I am still concerned about”, I reply curtly. “I will need the Boardroom to myself for most of the day. I Presume you won’t be needing it?” I enquire, one eyebrow raised, looking straight into his eyes. I can see the fear and confusion in him.

“O-o-o-of course not. I’ll make sure you are not disturbed”, he stutters and drops in behind me as I stride ahead to the boardroom, followed by Nicole carrying my bag. I catch a glimpse of my reflection in the mirror at one end of the boardroom. The ‘power bitch’ look I think to myself in my dark grey trouser suit and white silk blouse and small heels.

“Leave the bag on the table and wait in the car,” I tell Nicole and close the doors of the boardroom in the face of Derek. I pick up the phone and am immediately connected to the secretaries.

“Could you get me an espresso coffee please?” I ask politely. No need to piss off the staff I think. After all, there is only one woman in the building I intend ordering about today.

The coffee, along with a plate of biscuits, is brought in a few minutes later by a rather shy looking and nervous secretary. I quickly appraise her as she approaches: mid-forties, letting herself go a bit, carrying a few too many pounds, probably all those biscuits, but cute face. Big brown eyes, auburn hair, flawless skin and luscious full lips.

I quickly compose myself, thanking her and requesting that she asks Katie Hobson to come to the boardroom but not to tell her why. I hear the tannoy announcement telling Hobson to come to the boardroom so I get myself ready.

Unzipping my trousers I slide them down to my knees along with the french knickers and push the bulbous end of the pink feeldoe inside. I am so wet already with anticipation that it slips easily inside. I quickly pull the knickers and trousers back up before cupping my crotch with my hand. It feels good. The hardness of the eight inch shaft pressing against my hand whilst the movement causes the bulbous head inside me to move as well sending shivers of anticipation through me.

A timid knock on the door signals the arrival of Hobson.

I sit upright at the table and call ‘Come’, thinking that won't be the last time we hear that word today.

Hobson enters shyly, dressed in her overalls as usual with her long shiny brown hair tied up in a ponytail. She visibly stiffens and blushes when she sees me. I watch her out of the corner of my eye as I keep my head down, pretending to read the spreadsheet in front of me. She stands there, afraid to speak as I allow the tension to build in the room.

Finally, I look up at her, slamming my hands on the table and pushing myself upright. She winces at the noise and I can see her blush more. The redness building from her neck up over her face as I slowly stalk my way towards her over the dark blue boardroom carpet.

I stand in front of her. Her five-seven frame towering over me but it’s clear from our attitude and body language that I am in charge.

I rub my thumb and first finger against the collar of her overalls before gripping the two sides of the overalls front and ripping them open. The poppers separating all the way down to her navel. Exposing a cute and very girly lacy blue bra with white polka dots on it.

“You know I don't like those overalls,” I snarl at her. “Remove them now.“

She blinks, her embarrassment so complete it looks like she might cry at any moment. With her head bowed she pops the rest of the buttons and lets the material slide down to her ankles.

“Sorry Ma’am,” she whimpers. She is wearing matching panties and my eyes widen as I see a visible wet patch on them. The little slut is just as wet as I am.

She bends down to remove her boots giving me a delightful view of her cleavage before straightening again and standing before me in just her underwear. Her head bowed, looking at the floor.

“Good girl,” I whisper in her ear as I move round her. “You got yourself some decent underwear at least.”

She raises her eyes and smiles uncertainly at me as I finish circling and stand in front of her, running my hand along her bare arm from her wrist up to her shoulder. I slip my finger under the lacy bra strap and run it down over her breast, finger going inside the cup and rubbing against the rapidly hardening nipple. I hear a sharp intake of breath as my nail catches on the hard nubbin.

I push my thumb inside the cup to join my finger and roll the nipple between them. Pinching, tweaking and twisting it, all the time looking up into her deep brown eyes. A mixture of embarrassment and lust visible in them.

I reach up with my other hand and run my fingers through her hair, pulling the hair bobble off so her hair falls to her shoulders.

“That’s much better,” I whisper as I moved behind her, brushing the hair from her neck as I kiss between her shoulder blades, one hand still pawing on her breast as I slide the other down over her stomach and cup her panties. I press my crotch against her firm ass cheeks and I feel her stiffen as she feels the hardness of the feeldoe press against her. Her mound feels damp as I cup it, pressing a finger inside her through the damp material.

As I grind my crotch against her ass, I scoop each breast out of her bra in turn; tweaking and twisting the nipples, feeling them harden under my touch. I watch her squirm in the mirror as I maul and paw at her perfect firm tits.

I turn her around, her eyes immediately dropping to my crotch. I see her looking and tell her to unbutton my trousers. She looks up at my face; a question, unspoken, on her lips before, with a nod, she drops to her knees.

Her deft fingers quickly unbutton my trousers and let them fall to the floor as she runs her fingers over the bulge in my ivory silk french knickers.

“Remove my shoes and trousers,” I order, not wanting to fall on my face by tripping over them. She whimpers a “Yes Ma’am” and quickly does as she was told.

“Now the panties,” I order. Luxuriating in the touch of her delicate fingers as they move over my body, each touch sends signals directly to my core. She slowly slides her fingers up my bare legs from ankle to knee. I hold my breath as her fingers traverse my inner thighs. They graze the silk of my knickers before she slips her first fingers inside the waistband and slowly begins to slide them off me.

SophiSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiSmith

As she pulls the silk over the feeldoe, it springs forward, pointing directly at her face. She stops momentarily before letting the silk slide down my legs to my ankles. She runs her fingers along the shaft, gingerly touching it as I sigh with anticipation as her touch caused the feeldoe to move inside me.

I watch her as she kneels there, the eight inches of thick pink latex like a bridge between us. I lower my hand and twisting her thick hair in my fingers, pull her upright, signaling her to stand up.

Her lips glistens as she runs her tongue over them and it takes all my willpower not to kiss her right there. But this isn’t about intimacy, this is about asserting power.

“Turn around and place your hands on the table,” I order and watch as she leans down, her hands flat against the polished wood of the boardroom table. Her hair hanging down over her face as she stands, ass pushed out, encased in those sexy little polka dot panties.

I run my hand over her ass cheeks, loving the firmness of her pert ass. She is toned without an inch of spare fat. My fingers dipping in between her legs, running along her damp slit as I feel her juices oozing out of her and into the fabric of her panties.

I stand to one side, and putting my hand on top of her head to press her face onto the table, tell her to remove her panties. I watch as she reaches round and slowly slides the small piece of damp fabric over her bum and down her long legs before letting it fall to the floor round her ankles.

“Owwww!” she yelps as without warning, I bring my hand down hard across her left ass cheek. I watch as the pale skin turns red in a perfect hand print before bringing my hand down again on her right cheek. This time she stifles the yelp though her breathing is ragged as she controls herself. Still without speaking I move around behind her, letting the tension build as I watch her stand, face pressed to the table and ass sticking out, naked save for her bra.

“Spread your legs wider,” I order, watching as she obediently shuffles them further apart. I kick her left ankle, barking “Wider!”

Immediately, she moves her feet further apart. Her legs like an arrowhead pointing towards her wet slit. The juices glistening on the lips.

I stand behind her, waiting, letting the anticipation build as I watch her, this tall confident intelligent woman reduced to a pliable piece of meat. I grip the shaft and move it so the tip rubs along her slit, coating it in her juices. She moans appreciatively as I do so. At the same time, I move my other hand up her back, tracing the line of her spine until I reach her head.

Running my fingers through her hair, I again twist the tresses through my fingers. Once I have a firm grip of her hair, I pull hard on it, yanking her head back. As she opens her mouth to protest, I slam the shaft of the feeldoe deep inside her. The full eight inches disappearing inside in one hard slam of my crotch.

I fuck her. There is no other description for it. There is no love or affection in it. I use her as I slam the shaft in and out of her. Every thrust is hard and fast and plunges deep inside her. I keep a tight grip on her hair so her back is arched, head pulled back, staring at the reflection of herself in the mirror. She is able to watch me as I plunder her pussy from behind. The lust on my face exposed as I ravage her. She groans and whimpers as I slam the eight inches in and out of her. The squelch of every thrust signaling that her pussy is responding the way it is programmed to do. Her hips start to gyrate. Pushing back to meet me every time I slam it in, forcing even more of the shaft inside her.

Little bird like cries are coming out of her mouth now as the tempo builds. Her fingers sliding around on the table, trying to find some purchase. Her tits swinging as her crotch is slammed into again and again.

“What are you?” I growl at her as I fuck her pussy hard.

“Ah-ah-a-a slut,” she manages to whimper back.

I pull out of her and bring my hand down hard on her left ass cheek. “You are MY slut” I tell her in a low menacing tone. “Now get on your back.”

She quickly and obediently turns over and lies on her back on the boardroom table.

As she lies there I look down at her. She smiles a little half-smile as I put a hand on each knee and spread her legs wide open. Her neat little triangle of carefully trimmed hair matted in her juices. Her lips puffy and glistening. Her scent so strong it is intoxicating, almost overpowering.

“You are mine,” I tell her as I look into her eyes. “You are nothing but my slut. Whenever I call for you, no matter what you are doing you will come to me.” As I speak, I shove the feeldoe deep inside her again. As she gasps, I ask her, “Do you understand slut?”

She nods her head and whimpers “yes,” as I slam the feeldoe back inside again. It feels so good. Every time I thrust it inside, it sends my own insides to jelly.

She is writhing on her back now, I grab her ankles and place her legs up over my shoulders, enabling me to slam deeper into her again. Both her orgasm and my own are rapidly building now. My hands move to wrap around her throat, thrusting deep into her, her eyes almost closed, mouth open panting, breasts jiggling as I slam it into her over and over.

The urge to possess and control her overwhelms me as I feel my fingers close more tightly around her throat. Her eyes bulge in panic as I press more lightly on her neck and lift my thumbs against her lower jaw, constricting her airway. My fingers then wrap tightly around the sides of her neck, squeezing as I slam that shaft deep inside her, over and over, fucking her like her life depended on it.

As I feel my own orgasm roaring over me, I squeeze her throat one last time, hearing her orgasmic gasp as I constrict her breath and hold her neck as I shake and shudder as we cum together. Her eyes rolling into the back of her head, her mouth open and swollen tongue lolling out, gasping as I collapse on top of her.

My fingers release her throat. The red indentations clearly visible on her neck. As I move off her, she rolls to one side, gasping and gurgling for breath. She slides off the table and slumps to her knees on the floor; one hand holding onto the table for support as the other gently massages her throat. She gasps for breath, whimpering as I compose myself, sitting on one of the chairs. The phallic feeldoe shaft still pointing out in front of me. Glistening, shining, covered in her honey.

“Clean me,” I tell her and smile as she turns and crawls across the floor to me, on her hands and knees to lick her Mistress clean as she has been commanded to do.

 

Published 
Written by deviantsusie
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments