Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Inpatient Care

"When the hospital facade bears the family name, is it too much to expect exceptional care?"

8
3 Comments 3
13.4k Views 13.4k
6.8k words 6.8k words
"Happy Birthday!" the nurses cheered as he stepped off the private elevator.

Completely surprised, Howdy threw his hands in the air, "Well I'll be... I completely forgot. Thank all of you so much."

All but one of the gorgeous faces in the small crowd, huddled around, giving him warm hugs, kisses and a couple even slipped in birthday gropes. Most had been on staff for a several years, except one in the background.

As was his custom when checking in for a few days of R&R, he spent a few minutes talking to them, flirting, catching up on their personal lives. Despite being fatigued and needing rest, he was never too tired to mentally undress each of them.

One of the benefits of having the family name on the hospital facade, is having a private luxury suite available for when you need some special down time. Over the years, his personal retreat had provided a rest haven for numerous politicos, foreign royalty, famous entertainers and athletes.

Running the family empire often demanded 18-20 hour days, sometimes for extended periods of time. Regularly, he could work at an exhausting pace for a couple of months straight before completely burning out. He knew that when he started thinking more about R&R than work, it is was time to take a break.

As he mingled with the nurses, he kept glancing up to check out the new mid-forty-ish woman. Her eyes were dark and mysterious, and beautiful. She silently acknowledged his notice of her with a wink and a sultry smile. Her tight fitting uniform hugged and caressed her hour glass figure.

One by one, each staff member took turns kissing him 'Happy Birthday', then hurried back to work. Yet, new nurse remained in the background, just smiling and watching. If she hadn't already been apprised of the kind of special treatment he expected, she was certainly getting brought up to speed by all the girls touchy feelie behavior. He moved towards her.

Howdy leaned towards her, extending his hand, "I don"t think I have had the pleasure of meeting you. I'm Howard, or Howdy to my friends."

"Monica. The 'a' is pronounced, 'aaaaaaah'." she answered with a raised brow as her hand slipped into his..

"Well, Monicaaaaaaah, it is a pleasure to meet you. You must be new?"

Howdy's cock twitched with excitement.

"Today is my first day here Howard."

"By any chance are you going to be taking care of me during my stay?"

Monica pursed her lips as she slowly twisted side to side, "Yes, but only if you want me to be."

"Good! You are. I'm going to go get settled in. See you in a few." he smiled.

'Remind me to give the head of HR a raise.' he said into his smart phone as he walked away.

The head of HR, Susan, was an old flame he had shagged for a few months when they both attended Texas A&M. Somewhere along the line, she decided she loved pussy as much as he did, and made the switch. Susan had impeccable taste in women and had hand selected each of the floor nurses.

She knew Howdy's tastes well enough to ask all the right questions of applicants. Her litmus test was based purely on the laws of attraction.

I guess if Howdy had had a hobby, he would tell you it's sport fucking. Never devoting the needed time or energy to building a meaningful relationship, he had long ago made the decision to keep the fun casual, and void of emotional attachment.

His single rule of engagement was to never allow feelings or emotions get in the way of good sex. He was confident Susan had already addressed that with Monica, but he was too exhausted to dwell on anything other than sleep.

Howdy swung the door closed behind him, eager to unwind. He quickly surveyed the room, admiring this staff's attention to detail.

He yawned repeatedly at the anticipation of long uninterrupted hours of slumber, and was already in a dreaming state of mind as he unpacked his bag. He was down to his boxers when he heard a knock at the door.

Without thinking, he halfway turned towards the door and yelled to enter. With his back to the door, he heard it open and close.

"Howdy," the soothing sexy voice called. "is there anything I can get you?"

He turned and caught a glimpse of Monica, standing a few feet away with an angelic smile and fingers laced together in front of her.

"Hi again."

He felt his cock stir.

"Hello again to you too." she said.

Monica's eyes made a slow trip up and down his near naked frame, "Is there anything I can do for you slip into fantasy land Howard?"

"Sure Monica, you could fix me a drink as I try to clear my mind a bit before hitting the sack. Dirty martini please."

"Your wish is my desire." she smiled.

"Feel free to make yourself one if you wish. I hate drinking alone."

Monica looked over her shoulder as she walked past him, "That sounds tempting Howard, but at least one of us needs to be able to answer the call of duty tonight should it arise. Don't you agree?"

He huffed a short laugh. "Good point. I designate you!"

He plopped down in the plush recliner and watched her make his drink. Much to his delight, her ass had a very nice wiggle as she shook his dirty martini. 

Their eyes locked from the time she turned to face him, till she leaned over to hand him his drink. His eyes dropped to catch a peek down her dress as she bent over.

"You are in good hands tonight Howard." Monica whispered softly as she glanced into his lap, "I promise to take really good care of you."

Catching him admiring her ample cleavage, she feigned a touch of shyness and covered them with one hand, "Forgive my lack of modesty. These aren't going to keep you up tonight are they?"

Red faced, he laughed, "Trust me Monica, that's exactly what keeps me up at night. That and endless work hours."

She patted his knee and turned to leave. She walked a few steps and turned around and smiled, "Oh yeah, it's impolite to stare at my ass too." 

He threw both hands in the air and laughed.

As Howdy showered he couldn't keep his mind off of how sensual she was. He tugged at his swollen cock a few times, thinking of driving those between her large tits. His cock throbbed in agreement.

He finished showering without even taking time to jack off, and slipped into bed naked, pulling just the sheet just up just past his waist. Fatigue quickly won the eyelid battle and he dozed off. The last thing he remembered was laying there aroused, rubbing his cock like a comfort toy.

Some unknown time later, he detected a brief bolt of light pierce the darkness of his room. It only lasted a few seconds. Then it went dark again, leaving just the flickering light from the muted TV to light the room.

His nostrils flared as he detected a whiff of perfume. With each breath he took, the scent grew stronger. His eyes flickered a time or two, squinting, but refused to open fully. Through the blur of unfocused eyes, he was able to make out a woman's shape standing near his bed.

He didn't know if he was dreaming or not. Slowly, he reached out, touching the shape on the the side of her hip.

"Hello?" he whispered.

"Ssshhhhhhhhhh." the soothing, purring voice answered. "Don't wake up Howard. Sleep."

Her hand slid across his stubble, thumb dragging lightly across his lips. As her fingers combed through his hair, she leaned over him, pressing her tits into his chest. Her lips barely grazed his.

A deep moan escaped his lips.

"I'm just making my rounds Howard. Is there anything you want or need?" she asked softly as she nuzzled his ear.

With eyes still closed, Howdy moaned, "More of that."

"With pleasure." she softly replied, "like this Howard?"

Her nails lightly raked his scalp, stirring his senses. "Ahhh, that feels so good."

Slowly, her touches traced across his strong jawline, down his neck, and to the lines of his strong chest. His body began to awaken.

Monica smiled to herself as she awakened the giant under the sheets.

Her hands softly groped at his muscular chest, gently massaging and dragging her nails across each one. Then her caresses moved down the middle of his well defined abs, stopping briefly at the top his pubes before letting them massage the flesh under his pubic hair.

Even in the dimly lite room, she was pleased to see his reaction. His large hard cock stood like a leaning timber and had lifted the sheet away from his stomach. Without touching his manhood, she slide her fingers under the sheet, into his pubic hair, taking a small fistful of his hair, tugging them. Monica repeated this several times, watching his body writhe.

With his body under her spell, she slipped her hand down the top of his thigh, pulling the sheet half way down his shaft. He spread his legs wider, silently begging for more. Her caress dipped between his legs, brushing against the hair on his balls, making him grunt and his body jerk suddenly.

He sighed a deep low moan as her nails teasingly moved up and down his inner thigh. The sheet was now at mid thigh, his exposed cock bobbing with each pulse.

"So this what the girls were fussing about." she muttered, admiring his rock hard length and thickness.

Monica bent over, just inches from his rigid shaft, pursed her lips and blew a stream of hot breath up and down his shaft. His legs spread wider, hips thrusting blindly into the air.

With eyes closed, Howdy reached down and wrapping his large hand around his cock, pumping it several times, forcing precum to ooze. She smiled at the state of confusion she must be causing.

"Luck bastard won't know what hit him." she smiled to herself.

Monica pushed her hand between her own legs, rubbing at her wet pussy as she watched him drift in and out of his slumber.

Then she reached across his body, making sure her forearm brushed against his cock. Howdy moaned loudly as his hips jerked upward. Taking the sheet on both sides of his hips, she slowly pulled the sheet side to side as she dragged it up his cock to cover him.

Monica ran her hand down his cotton covered thigh again, this time pressing the sheet deeper between his legs. Her hand slid up his thigh, tucking the loose sheet under his balls as her middle finger pushed the sheet into his ass crack.

Howdy tossed his head side to side and sighed in relief as her fingers cradled them through the sheet. She fondled them, lovingly caressing each one, letting them roll in her hand like dice.

Her pussy ached thinking of the power trapped in his loins. She yearned to feel him abuse her pussy with that monster. Then she slid her hand up his leg, wrapping his cock in the sheet with her hand. 

With a firm grip on his cock, she leaned over him, pressing her tits against his chest. Her pussy was sopping wet and begging for it's own relief.

"I'll be back in a bit to check on you. Sweet dreams Howard." she purred with a kiss to the corner of his mouth.

"Nooooooo!" his cock cried out.

It didn't take but a few seconds to slip back into dreamland. And it surely didn't seem like he had been asleep very long when he noticed the flash of light a second time.

He felt the sheets being lowered again, exposing his midsection. Even limp, she thought he looked big. Her fingers encircled his soft cock, caressing it lovingly. She took him just below the glans, pulling the loose skin downward as she squeezed his cock. The large bulbous head thickened as his excitement grew.

Monica's cunt was ablaze. She felt her pussy tingling as he quickly stiffened in her hand. Every hole in her body craved to be satisfied.

While slowly stroking him, she kissed her way down his chest and abs. She rubbed her face across the large mushroom shaped head, feeling the slippery precum smear on her cheeks.

Precum oozed from his slit, forming droplets that hung from his glans like pearl beads. Monica extended her tongue, letting them drip into her mouth as her grip forced them up his shaft.

She gently lowered her mouth over his spearhead, circling it with her tongue. Her tongue flickered back and forth across and around his pulsing head, lapping up each salty drop as it formed.

Her hand cupped his balls as she took more of his cock in her mouth. His hips heaving upward, pushing more cock past her velvety lips. Monica's body was a raging inferno, desperately needing satisfied too.

With his eyes still closed, Howdy's hand moved up and down her body, groping and pawing clumsily at her curves through her clothes. He reached under her hem, pushing her dress to mid thigh. His large fingers poked roughly at her inner thighs.

Monica hungrily slurped up and down Howdy's thick cock, coating it's full length with saliva. He grabbed a handful of her full hair as he thrust deeper into her throat, gagging her repeatedly as he rammed her harder.

Howdy pushed her skirt almost waist high, then slipped his hand into the crevice between her cheeks. Then he ran his hand up and down the back of her leg, discovering thigh high stockings and very slippery inner thighs.

As Howdy's fingers nudged between her pussy lips, her body jerked with excitement. She arched her backed, pushing her pussy into his hand. He felt her muffled moans vibrate against his shaft.

He dipped his middle finger between her fur covered lips, coating it with her nectar. Then he ran the length of his long thick finger across her throbbing clit, sending an electrical jolt coursing through her body.

Monica lifted her leg, resting her knee on the bed next to Howdy's chest. Her hips rocked back and forth, grinding herself into his probing fingers and the corner of the mattress. She let out a sharp cry as he suddenly buried his middle finger into her pussy. The sharp pain of the invader torched her insides with pleasure.

Her knees weakened as he pounded her tight hole from behind, bringing her to a quick climax. The musky scent of her orgasm quickly filled the air. With one orgasm behind her, she pumped Howdy's cock feverishly, readying herself for the flood of his seed. She felt his balls suddenly tighten in her hand, his cock expand in her mouth, then the surge of his eruption splashing into her mouth. The volume of cum caught her off guard, as long ropes of cum shot off in rapid succession.

She swallowed as much as she could before choking, then yanked his sputtering cock from her mouth as another blast splattered her face. With little success, she tightened her grip on his shaft to slow the next spurt as she tried to catch her breath.

"My gaaawwwd Howard." she said in amazement, "Don't you ever masturbate? It looks like you haven't cum in months."

Howdy smiled as he pushed her head back on his cock, "Finish what you started Monica."

As she sucked the remnants of his orgasm down her throat, his hand went back to work on her backside. He kneaded her luscious ass cheeks with one hand as he pushed her head down his shaft with the other.

Monica had a very nice, squeezable ass. He was enjoying every moment is was in his hand. He grabbed one cheek, then the other like it was a football, squeezing it and spreading her wide. Howdy delivered a sharp swat to her ass, making her squeal.

Then she gasped loudly as he unexpectedly slid two fingers in her hot cunt from behind, stretching her tight little hole uncomfortably wide.

Howdy pressed his thumb tip against her tight little starfish, threatening to enter as his fingers continued fucking her wet walls.

Sensing she was ready to cum again, Howdy reached across his body, grabbing Monica's leg behind the knee, and pulled her onto the bed, her knees landing on either side of his face.

She held his cum and saliva coated cock in her mouth as she fumbled to raise her dress above her hips with one hand. Howdy grabbed both ass cheeks, parting them with his thumbs. Then he shoved his long slithering tongue into the middle of her hairy pussy.

Monica sat upright with an ear piercing scream. She smothered his face and humped at his probing tongue. In one quick motion, she pulled her dress over her shoulders. She clawed at her tits as she bounced on his tongue, sweet nectar coating his face.

Within minutes, she rewarded him with a body shaking torrent.

Gasping for air, Howdy pushed her forward off of him with a hand to the small of her back. She stopped her fall with hands to either side of his hips.

Monica held her pose for him, letting him get his first real look at her perfect ass and dripping pussy. The perfect arch of her back invited him back into her playground.

Keeping her ass in the air, she lowered her tits to his stomach, dragging them back and forth. As she rubbed her tits against his hot flesh, she took the head of his cock in her mouth, moving it like a gear shift.

Howdy, worked his hand up the backs of her glistening thighs, massaging her strong muscles. Her pussy lips quivered as his thumbs neared her outer folds. He gently rubbed the tender areas between her thighs and swollen labium, squeezing them together.

As his thumbs tenderly pressed her lips against her clit, he felt her nails dig into his inner thighs. Her body began rocking up and down his, offering herself again to the whims of his pleasure.

Monica guided his cock back into her mouth, sinking all the way to his balls. His hands gripped the backs of her thighs as shear ecstasy filled his head. His hips rose and fell to the rhythm to her long slow sucks.

Howdy wrapped his hands around her hips, pulling her pussy back to his mouth. With his tongue lashing and dancing all over her pussy from anus to clit, her body quickly began to tremble again.

Her moans joined his in a cacophony of sexually induced utterances as they pumped at each others sex. Howdy ran his finger between his mouth and her pussy, then smeared it on her asshole. Monica reached behind her with one hand, nails digging into her ass flesh, and pulled her cheek wide.

Howdy's thick finger met little resistance as it slipped palm deep in her back door.

"OHHHHH fuck I love that!" she moaned with a quaking voice. 

He felt her sphincter muscles tightening around his finger as he began to finger fuck her faster. As his finger pounded her hot ass, Howdy licked and sucked her pussy until she could take no more. She was ready, they both were, and they came within seconds of each other.

Monica slurped down his cum, letting some of it escape between her lips and his cock. She used it to lubricate his shaft as she pumped every last drop from his balls into her mouth.

Howdy's face was awash with her nectar, licking his lips, savoring her rich sweet taste. It dripped from his chin and down the sides of his face.

Totally spent, Monica collapsed on top of Howdy, legs still spread eagle. She snuggled his withering cock close to her face, feeling his heart beat pulse in her hand.

Howdy slowly ran his hands up and down her body, gently massaging and caressing each curve and fold of her warm flesh. He lightly scratched her back as she gave his cock an approving tug.

He looked past his chin at her beautiful pussy, her juices oozing past her rose petal shaped lips.

ShantaalRoberts
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShantaalRoberts

He fell asleep with her on top of him.

Howdy awoke a number of hours later, alone. He looked around the room to see if she was still there. He saw no trace of her, leaving him to wonder if anything he thought had happened, had indeed happened. He licked his lips, searching for a taste of her, but found none. There was no lingering scent of her perfume on him or his bedding. The sheets were bone dry. There was no evidence of any sexual activity ever taking place in his bed.

Accepting the fact that he had had a great dream, he reached for the phone and asked for breakfast. While he waited for his meal, he replayed the events of his incredible dream as he best could remember them. He began to wonder whether or not, this Monica girl was even real, or just a concoction his exhausted imagination had created.

A knock at the door startled him, shaking the dream from his head.

"It's open. Come in." he called, pulling the sheet to cover himself.

The wonderful aroma of breakfast greeted him like an old friend. As the figure stepped into the room, his eyes adjusted. It was her, Monica.

"Good afternoon Howard. Sleep well?" she smiled as she placed the food on the table in front of him.

"Afternoon? What time is it? What is today?"

"You've been asleep for more than 24 hours Howard. Guess you were really exhausted."

"Are you serious?" he asked rubbing his stubble.

She stood there by the bed, with fingers laced in front of her. "If it makes you feel any better, I did come in and check on you several times."

"Did I..... Did we..... "

Monica looked at him with a curious grin, "Did you... Did we.... what?"

"Nothing. I must have been delirious with exhaustion."

She leaned forward and patted his chest. "If there is anything you want or need, just let me know."

He watched her walk out of the room, scratching at his balls as he watched her beautiful ass move.

Howdy finished his breakfast, showered and dressed. He decided to take a stroll in the rose gardens on the hospital grounds and take in some sun. The rose gardens were a favorite sanctuary for him. His maternal grandparents, the benefactors of the hospital, were avid gardeners. The gardens were a special gift to the patients and their families, and the visitors and staff.

The warm spring sun felt refreshing on his face. He sank into a lounge chair, drinking in the fragrance filled breezes, basking in the filtered sunlight that slipped past the wisteria covered arbor.

"Howard. Howard." he heard the sweet voice call.

He opened his eyes to find Monica standing in front of him, shading the sun from his eyes.

"Hi again. Did I fall asleep again?"

"Hello again Howard. I guess you did? You've been out here a couple of hours."

"Wow!" he said, shaking the cobwebs from his head.

"Since you gave me charge of your care, I figured I better come check on you. Ready to come back in?" she said extending her hand.

"You're too kind to me." he said with a smile.

"Besides, it's time for dinner and I don't want you falling asleep out here where someone might take advantage of you."

"I should be so lucky." he laughed.

Back inside his room, he ordered dinner, ate and kicked back in the recliner to watch TV.

Monica knocked on the door, slipping in quietly after he failed to answer, finding him asleep in the recliner.

"Howard." she whispered in his ear. "Can you hear me?"

"Mmm hmmm."

"Time for bed. C'mon, let me help you."

She removed his shoes and socks, then pulled him to his feet. He stood like a zombie in front of her as she unbuttoned his shirt. She pulled his shirttails out slowly as she wrapped her arms around his waist. With her arms already around his exposed midsection, she pulled him into her, feeling the warmth of his body and his cock begin to stiffen against her tummy.

She helped him walk to the bed. Standing him with his back to the bed, she unfastened his belt as she watched his face. A peaceful smile curled across his lips. Monica slipped her fingers inside the waistband searching for the button. She slipped it through the button hole, leaving only the zipper to protect him from her.

Monica felt her heart pounding in her chest. Her pussy hungered for more than just his fingers and tongue. Her fingers trembled as she reached the pull on his zipper. She looked down at the enormous bulge beginning to fill in his pants. Her mouth watered thinking of how he had unloaded several wads of his thick syrup down her throat. She wanted more. She wanted to feel his seed splash deep inside her.

His cock was straining to be released. She carefully slipped his pants over his hips, dropping them past his knees. The form hidden in his underwear looked like a Patriot missile readied for launch.

She felt the tingle in her panties. Her fingers traced the waistband of his underwear. His cock twitched noticeably as her hand brushed across it. Sliding her fingers inside the elastic, she began lowering them. The elastic hung up on his large head, pulling it down. She leaned closer to his crotch, drinking in his aroma.

Without warning, the underwear slipped over his cock and it sprang upward, hitting her in the face, making her yelp out loud. It bounced like a diving board.

She bolted upright, staring into the eyes of a fully awake Howard. He was standing there, pants around his knees and underwear just below his balls.

"What are you doing Monica?" he asked coldly.

Tears immediately filled her eyes. She stammered and stuttered as she tried to defend her actions as nothing more than helping him get ready for bed. Without looking down, she saw his hand wrap around his cock.

"I'm sorry Howard if I have betrayed your trust."

Being caught red handed made her pussy burn hotter than ever. Her heart pounded in her chest, wondering what would happen next.

"Finish what you started Monica."

"What?"

"You heard me. Finish what you started." he ordered.

Without warning, Howdy grabbed a handful of her long locks, twisting his fingers in tightly so he would have a good grip. She winced as he tightened his grip.

Howdy forced her to her knees in front of him. She leaned down further to slip his legs out of his pants.

"Squat down Monica."

"Like this?"

"Spread your legs wide!" he ordered.

She spread her legs shoulder wide and lifted her tight dress waist high as she squatted in front of him as directed. With his throbbing cock bobbing at eye level, she finished helping him out of his pants.

Then she turned to face him and looked up, spreading her legs wide enough to reveal her pantiless crotch and glistening thighs.

She reached for his waistband that seemed glued to his thighs. Precum was dripping from his cock. She slowly inched his underwear down his thighs, taking as much time as possible, as she admired his manhood.

"Do you like sucking cock Monica?"

She shook her head yes, "Ohhhh gawwwd, I love sucking cock."

With the tangled mess of her hair in his grip, he pulled her face towards his throbbing cock. Instinctively, she reached out and grabbed it.

They looked at each other for a long moment. With eyes trained on his, she stuck out her tongue, molding it around the bottom of his shaft, then slowly dragged it towards his seeping slit. She licked the droplets of precum, holding them on the tip of her tongue, then coated her lips with his salty treat.

With the head of his cock firmly secured between her lips, he unbuttoned the top of her dress and began stoking him slowly between her velvety lips and slithering tongue. Her hands clawed and squeezed at her tits as she watched him.

Howdy groaned with pleasure. He was pleased to now know he wasn't losing is mind. The events had been real. Now he wanted to fuck Monica.

"Lay down." she ordered, as she suddenly stood up, pushing him onto his back.

Monica slipped her dress off and stood naked. As his eyes laid glued to her, she began rubbing her tits, pinching her hard nipples. She pushed his knees apart and kissed and licked up his inner thighs. One at a time, she sucked his testicles into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it's shape.

Howdy smiled as he watched Monica suck his balls.

She licked her way up the length of his shaft, sucking the head into her mouth. Stretching her mouth open as afar as she could, she took him to the balls. She bobbed up and down on him as he moaned in pleasure.

Howdy grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her off of him. "Not so fast Monica. You need punished for taking advantage of me."

She stood up, slobber dripping off her chin, "OK. What are you gong to do to me?"

He moved to the edge of the bed and motioned for her to lay across his lap, which she did without protest. She felt his cock throbbing as it poked against her side.

Howdy began roughly squeezing and rubbing her cheeks. Then he walloped her with an open palm that made her yelp. Sharp pain stung her like a wasp. He swatted the other cheek just as hard, leaving matching palm prints.

Each hard swat was greeted with a gasp and sprinkles of her wetness onto his leg. The loud slaps and sharp stings administered his powerful hand pushed her towards an orgasm. By the fifth or sixth swat she came, sending a flood of her sweet juices down his leg.

He grabbed her by the hair, pulling her off his lap. "Turn around."

Monica hadn't even had time to bask in the orgasm, to enjoy the ripples of pleasure still washing over her. She bent over at the waist, exposing her wet underside for his inspection.

He leaned forward, licking at her hot pussy and ass from behind. With Monica nearing another orgasm, he guided her back onto his cock as he laid on his back. She felt like a Patriot missle was being launched into her vagina.

"Ohh my fucking gawwwwwwwwwwd" she cried as her lips stretched wide. Her cunt tried to resist his penetration by slamming tightly around his assault.

Monica moaned and cried out as he gently filled her tight walls. She sat motionless for a long minute, feeling him pulse inside her.

Then she slowly started to lift herself off of him. Before she could expel him completely, he firmed his grip on her hips and stabbed upward as he pulled down on her. Monica screamed loudly as he slammed into the depths of her vagina. She was sure he had ruptured one of her internal organs.

Once again Monica lifted upwards, only to be slammed back onto his thrusting cock. Howdy's large hands roughly groped and fondled her curvy hips as he pushed deeper into her.

Howdy held her hips in place as he began pile driving himself upward into her. Monica cried out as his pounding intensified. She had never felt such intense pain mixed with such intense pleasure at the same time. She fumbled around at his balls and thighs as he split her deeper and deeper. She felt like his cock was going to pop out her chest.

With the full force of her weight, she bounced up and down on him, matching him thrust for thrust. He held his grip on her hips, using her pussy as target practice. She grabbed his wrists so she could pull down harder.

Monica groaned that she she was going to cum. With one swift move, Howdy grabbed her around the waist, and flipped her onto her stomach. He landed on his knees between her legs, with his cock still buried in her, He pulled her to her knees, slapping her ass once.

Monica planted her face in the mattress, crying out loud, grabbing hands full of sheets and bracing herself, and pushed back as hard as she could as he rammed her from behind. With each pussy pounding thrust, his balls slapped her clit, filling her closed eyes with stars.

Howdy jack hammered her with all the brute force and speed he could muster. Sweat poured off his body as his pace hit overdrive. Monica started that low groan again, knowing she was about to have her tight cunt overflowing with cum. The mix of pain and pleasure mixed in her body like oil and water.

He began to loudly grunt with each thrust, holding each one inside her just a little longer. She knew he was ready. She was ready. Monica felt his cock expanding with each long, hard thrust. Her body slammed into his, harder, harder, harder.

"NOW!!" she screamed, "Fill me up".

Orgasms began ripping through her body, intensifying with each new wave.

Howdy leaned his head back and felt the surge from deep in his balls as it rocketed through his cock. He slipped his thumb against her ass and pushed just as he unloaded inside her.

Monica muffled her screamed into the sheets as she felt him unload. Her cunt was slammed with the force of a fire hose unleashed. He growled a low primal sound as his hips pushed her across the bed, filling her beyond the brim.

Trembling, Monica held her sperm receptacle in place, letting him completely empty himself into her. Finally, he pulled his cock from her gaping, dripping hole, tapping it against her bunghole. He smeared his seminal fluids across her tightly puckered ass.

She reached behind her with both hands, spreading her ass cheeks wide. He gently nudged the head against her opening, slowly, carefully pushing deeper each time.

Then he popped past her first ring of resistance, letting her feel him throb inside her. Monica moved in slow circles, stretching herself, preparing herself for the ass fucking that was coming.

Gradually she took all of him in, pulling at her cheeks as he slipped deeper and harder inside. As Howdy began to ass fuck her, she dipped her fingers into her pussy.

"You like your ass fucked Monica?" as he slowly pounded her ass.

"Oh yes. Fuck my ass hard Howard." she grunted between thrusts.

Howdy fucked her for several minutes, until he felt the urge to cum, and then selflessly emptied what sperm he had left in her ass. He pulled out of her with a plop, spitting cum across her ass and back.

Howdy fell exhausted across Monica to her side, laying motionless. She laid there feeling happily used, wondering if her ass and vagina would ever return to normal. She loved being a slut, especially to rich, powerful bastards like Howdy.

Wiggling her way out from under him, she slipped into the bathroom to flush away his seed. Afterwards, she treated herself to a nice hot bubble bath.

As the hot water poured from the golden gooses bill, she planted her feet on either side of the fixture, letting the hot water pour across her hypersensitive pussy. She leaned her head back, rubbing her breasts with both hands. The splashing stream provided her the last orgasm Howdy had selfishly denied her.

She turned off the water and sank neck high into the bubbles. Soon she drifted off into a much needed catnap. As she slept, she lavished in the sounds of distant rainfall approaching. The drone of steady rainfall lured her back to sleep.

She finally opened eyes, to see Howdy in the shower, cock semi-erect. She stepped out of the tub and entered the huge garden shower behind him.

"Have a nice bath?"

"Mmmmm hmmm I did." she said, wrapping her arms around him.

"Sorry about leaving you high and dry on that last one Monica. But I enjoyed watching you take care of business on your own."

"You sir, are a naughty, naughty boy, spying on a woman in her time of need like that. You should be ashamed."

"Oh I am Monica. I am."

With tits pressed into his back, she reached around him for the bar of soap. She lathered her hands and placed the soap back in it's solid gold cradle.

"I think you missed a spot." she said, taking his cock in both hands.

"Ohhhhhh, I think you're right."

She pumped his cock with soapy hands until he was ready. Then she knelt in front of him and sucked him until he shot a load in her face. Monica coaxed the last drops from him then leaned her head back, letting the multiple shower heads wash his sperm from her face and hair.

She wrapped her hair in a towel and they dried each other off. Exhausted, they climbed into bed, laid there and fell asleep in each others arms. When he finally awoke, sunlight filled the room and Monica was gone.

He laid there for a few minutes, thinking about her, gathering his senses, then ordered breakfast. He finished quickly, showered and dressed. Hands down, that had been the most refreshing recovery period he had spent in years.

"Back to the grind," he mumbled under his breath as he grabbed his bag.

"Leaving us so soon?" one of the girls asked with a naughty giggle. " Did you get as much R&R as you could handle Howard?"

"Of course I did." he answered. "Of all people, you should know how much I love my R&R." he said as he slipped his curled finger under her chin. 

"Mmmm, Can one of you beautiful women tell me where Monica is?" he asked looking around.

"So that's her name?"

They each looked at each other with puzzled looks and collectively answered no.

One of the older nurses chimed in, "The day you checked in was the first time any of us had seen her. She said she had been assigned to you, so we never questioned it. Is there a problem?"

He laughed at himself, "No. Thanks again for everything. See you next time."

On his way out of the building, he decided to stop by HR and catch up with Susan and thank her for hiring Monica. He walked into an empty office.

As he started to write her a note, he heard sounds from behind a partially closed door. The sounds of women giggling, drew him towards the partially opened door. Peeking through the gap, there in Susan's arms, was Monica. They were locked in a deep kiss and Monica held Susan's dress bunched up at her waist with the hand she had buried between Susan's open legs.

"Eh-hmmmmm!" Howdy interrupted with a knock to the door.

They both straightened up as he stepped in and closed the door behind him.

"Susan, you mind telling me what's going on? What the fuck are you doing having an affair with a fellow employee? You know it is against policy, right?"

Susan squeezed Monica's hand before letting go. Then she gave Howdy a sultry grin as she walked up to him and greeted him with a kiss to his cheek.

"Nice to see you too asshole."

"Well?" he pressed.

Susan gave him a friendly scowl, "How the hell have you been Howard? Long time no see."

"I'm good Susan. I was just checking out after a brief stay and wanted to thank Monica personally for all the special care she gave me while I was here. When I couldn't find her, I decided to stop by, see you and tell you what a great selection you made in hiring her."

Susan looked at Monica and they both burst out laughing.

"Am I missing something?"

Monica snuggled up between Susan and me, kissing me on the lips, then Susan's.

"Monica isn't an employee Howard." Susan cooed, "She's my girlfriend. She happens to be bi-sexual, which I assume you know by now. Her birthday is the same day as yours. Sooooo, I decided to kill two birds with one stone."

Published 
Written by seemywowzza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments