Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Insatiable

"I went to a part and found more men than I was used to."

52
15 Comments 15
70.0k Views 70.0k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Famous Story
I was kind of excited. I was going to a Frat party. My friend Julie had invited me. Who cares if I was still in High school? I was 17 years old and about to get hit on by cute college boys. I made up the lie to my dad really easily. I just told him I was going to Julie’s house. I was going to stay with her. It wasn’t even really a lie…I was going to be with Julie, but if he knew I was going to a Frat party he would have forbidden it.

As we got dressed, I put on my favorite skirt and a tank top. Julie looked a little disgusted.

“You don’t have anything sexier?”

“What’s wrong with what I am wearing?”

Julie gave a laugh and said, “Never mind, you can borrow something of mine.”

She found me a shimmery backless gold top that was only secured with a string around the neck. Then she found a black skirt that was so short it practically showed my ass cheeks. I already had on a thong, so I didn’t need to borrow underwear. I felt practically naked, but so sexy. My nipples rubbed the shimmery fabric and they were hard as pebbles. I wasn’t used to going without a bra. I topped it off with a pair of sexy strappy high heels and we were ready to go.

The party was hot. All the boys wanted to dance with me. They kept rubbing their hands on my ass and grinding against me. I was sweating a little and I didn’t mind their wandering hands. I pressed up against them rubbing my tits against their chest and pressing my ass into their crotches. Feeling their hard bulges straining against me. I could see the other girls looking on jealously, but I was in the zone. I finally paired off with one of the boys. He said his name was Matt. He was so sweet; I just knew I found a new boyfriend.

We went over onto a couch and he pulled me into his lap. We started kissing, and his hands rubbed up and down my bare back. He yanked me backwards into his lap and told me to lean back into him. I stretched my body out leaning way back until my head was against the back of the couch and he was kissing my neck. I felt his hands slide under my shirt skimming up over my belly, and rubbing my firm tits under the shirt. His other hand slid up my skirt and slid up my thighs to my pussy where he cupped it through my panties. Everything felt so good; I was rubbing my ass around and back and forth on his bulging cock as he played with me.

I noticed that the noise had died down a little and I opened my eyes there were a couple of guys staring at us as we made out on the couch.

“God, Matt, they are watching.”

“Good let them watch, you are the star tonight,” he whispered in my ear, nibbling at my neck.

I started to protest, but his fingers had found my nipples again and he gave a pinch and a tug. I am just about helpless when someone plays with my nipples like that. My pussy was throbbing with heat and I forgot about the guys watching for a minute. He untied the string around my neck and peeled my shirt off my moist skin. I heard a couple of whistles and shouts but I ignored. I mean it felt so fucking good, I didn’t want to stop yet.

His hands slid down inside my panties, and he slid a finger up my wet slit, and called out, “Hey Guys!! Want to see some completely bare high school pussy?”

A chorus of whistles and, “Hell yeah’s!!” rang out. 

I was a little apprehensive about them watching, but he managed to convince me that it would be hot. He slid my thong down my legs and threw it to the nearest Frat guy who sniffed it with appreciation. He pulled my skirt up and my pussy was there for the three guys to see. He pulled me back against him again and pulled my thighs up on each side. My pussy lips spread open and he slid his finger in and started rubbing my clit in circles. I was breathing very hard with excitement and nervousness. He slid one finger inside my pussy and grinned.

“Shit guys, this one is TIGHT.”

One of the other guys, said I want to feel. I thought hard about it, and even though I thought it was terribly slutty...it excited me to the point where I couldn't refuse. Matt pulled me down hard and gripped my thighs.

“Just let him finger you, you little slut.”

“NO!” I teased, and playfully tried to get away, but Matt held firm as the other guy’s finger slid into my wet pussy. He knew I wanted this very badly. He could tell. Matt pinched my nipples as that guy fingered me rubbing his thumb on my clit and I could feel myself getting turned on. They ripped my skirt off and I lay naked across Matt’s lap wearing only my heels. The other two guys started walking over slowly.

One of them said he wanted to lick me, and Matt said, “Hell yes, let’s show this little high school slut, a really good time.”

I was a little nervous that more than one guy would be too much, but the pleasure that rippled through my body as Matt held me at the top and the other guy pulled my legs apart was very intense. I couldnt wait to get fucked by more than one guy. The whole thing was terribly hot, and sooo slutty. The tall dark haired one knelt down and started licking my pussy hard. My cries of pleasure rang out as he devoured my pussy. He stuck his tongue inside me and thrust it in and out like a cock. He focused on my clit then sucking it into his mouth and teasing it with the tip of his tongue. I started to cum, my little squeals coming faster now.

Matt laughed, "Look, Billy, she likes it. All the little high school tramps like it when you go down. So who wants her to suck their cock?” he yelled.

Billy unzipped his pants. “I ate her, she owes me.” 

"Yeah suck his cock good you little whore, or I will spank that pretty ass." He suspected how much that turned me on. I loved getting a hard spanking. I wasn't sure that fucking a bunch of guys was something I should do, but once again the pleasure overwhelmed me. Matt shoved two fingers into my pussy though and I felt my resistance fade.

Billy sat on the couch with his cock out.

milfmolly05
Online Now!
Lush Cams
milfmolly05

Jake was on the other end, and I was lying face down across his lap with my head over Billy’s bulging erection. Matt’s hands rubbed my ass, and I opened my mouth and Billy stuck his cock in my mouth, pushing my head down immediately. I heard him groan as I sucked him in and out of my mouth. He kept pushing my head down, but I gagged and he told Matt to spank my ass till I did it right. Matt’s hand came down hard on my ass and I moaned. He rained blows over my ass till it was burning hot, and I sucked Billy frantically into my throat ignoring the gagging. He started thrusting faster….

“Oh yeah, that’s better. OH fuck you little slut I am gonna cum. You better swallow every drop bitch or Matt will make you cry.” His cum oozed into my mouth, and he held my head down till I swallowed every drop. I almost puked but the feel of Matt’s hand on my burning ass made me swallow it all. I felt used, and I wanted to be used more.

Billy zipped up and said, “Thanks slut, you can suck me off anytime.”

One of the other guys came over and unzipped his pants too.

“I want her to suck me too.”

His name was Dave I think. Matt lifted me up and Dave walked around to the back of the couch. Made me lean over the back of the couch, and spread my legs for him. He slid his hard cock inside my pussy and started fucking me.

“Now suck them off. They are gonna take turns.”

He pounded into my pussy. Not being gentle at all. The other two guys got in front of me and took turns slapping me in the face with their cocks. Then I sucked first one and then the other. Matt kept slamming into me hard and fast and fucking me like an animal. Gripping my hips and thrusting like I was a piece of meat. I was sooo fucking hot. This was the nastiest thing ever. Suddenly I felt Matt’s finger work its way into my tight asshole and he started sliding it in and out. I moaned and tried to pull away but he slapped my ass cheeks hard. I felt myself getting even more excited. I was still trying to suck his friends, but it was hard to concentrate.

“Hey man, one of you get over here. She’s got another hole we forgot. I think the little cum slut wants it up the ass.”

The one named Dave walked over and they moved me around some more. Dave lay back on the couch and they pushed me down on his hard cock. Then Matt kept finger fucking my ass with some lube then he greased his cock up and pushed it slowly against the entrance to my ass. I cried out! It really hurt. I felt fuller than I had ever felt before. God some part of me had always wanted this. As I opened my mouth to yell the other guy stuffed his cock in there.

“Good!” Dave grunted, “Keep her fucking mouth full of your cock. I don’t like hearing the little slut speak.”

Matt pushed harder and my asshole gave way. I moaned but my mouth was full of the other guys cock and he grunted his pleasure as he fucked my mouth. Matt got his cock halfway in before Dave started moving. Tears ran down my face as I choked on the cock in my throat and the pain from my pussy and ass threatened to overwhelm me. I had never felt so much pleasure and pain at the same time. The sensation had me cumming instantly. I felt my asshole relax some and Matt was all the way in.

As two cock pushed in and out, I suddenly felt a pressure building in my pussy. This was starting to make me feel like I was going to cum again. Matt held really still and let Dave do the fucking for a while, and then Matt started fucking. My cries of pleasure and pain were muffled by the cock in my mouth. The guy kept thrusting into my throat moaning in pleasure as I sucked him and he fucked my mouth. His hands were gripping the sides of my face as he kept shoving it into my mouth. Dave gave a yell as he started to cum. His hot cum sprayed into my asshole coating it with thick cum. He jerked out of my asshole and told the other guy to get in there.

The other guy shoved into my ass not gently at all. Dave just kept grunting and fucking me. Matt came around and shoved his cock in my mouth. I sucked the taste of his cum and my ass, off his cock, and he got hard again. Dave and the other guy pounded into me, until I thought I would be ripped in half. I screamed in pleasure as orgasm after orgasm ripped through my sweating heaving body. My breasts jerked up and down with the intensity of their fucking.

Suddenly, as if they had done this before, they all pulled out of me and shoved me to my knees. I sucked each one of them and they were jerking off. Suddenly Dave held my head still and Matt shot a load onto my face. It hit me in the forehead and ran down my face. Then he shoved it into my mouth and came some more. The other guy was next. He blew his hot load all over my mouth and chin. It dripped down onto my tits. He rubbed his cock into it on my tits and then Dave finally came. He shot thick rope after rope of hot cum onto my face my tits, even my belly. They all wanted me to suck the cum off their cocks and I did.

I lay there in a little heap on the floor. Sore, exhausted, and completely out of it with pleasure and pain; I could barely move.

“Smile, cum slut.” Billy said. They were taking my picture as I lay there drenched in cum and freshly fucked.

“Look up at the camera,” one of them said. I managed to open my eyes then I saw it. There had been a camera in the ceiling recording everything we had just done. I couldn’t help it. I smiled a cum covered smile at the camera.

Billy smirked. “That’s why we like dumb high school cunts. They always put out, then go home with a new experience. I will give you a copy if you want it. Then you can watch yourself be a whore. We all loved the way you squealed and begged. You have to be our favorite so far Delilah.” He tossed me a towel. “Now go get cleaned up. Julie is waiting for her copy.”

I managed to get myself up. I was terribly sore, but it was the most sexually satisfied I had ever been. As I headed for the shower, I called out…

“Actually I do want a copy.”

I heard the guys cheer as I walked out of the room.

Published 
Written by Sexxy_Delilah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments