Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lonely twenties: Saving Atlanta

"An NYC resident and his friend go to Atlanta amid a crisis to find another crisis plaguing the city"

2
2 Comments 2
2.4k Views 2.4k
4.5k words 4.5k words

"Well amigo, what better way to spend time during a pandemic than going home?" asked Trent.

"I am only visiting for family to make sure they are okay," replied Kash.

Trent and Kash were heading back to Atlanta for different reasons due to a pandemic that had hit the country. Kash was originally from Georgia, going to high school and college in the state. Trent was originally from Florida but his family had bought a house in the Atlanta suburbs. The two had become friends by meeting at a boring networking event where after getting drinks, they went to a local bar and ended up taking a couple women back to their own place.

In regards to appearance, both Trent and Kash had a lot going for them. Trent was a six-foot-two blond-haired man in his late twenties who looked exactly like actor Boyd Holbrook. In terms of personality, he had a comedic vibe and a smartass comment which sometimes angered people, mainly other men. Kash was a six-foot tall man of Indian descent also in his late twenties, he looked exactly like Rohit Khandewal. Compared to Trent, Kash had more of a quiet and mysterious personality.

Both Trent and Kash moved to New York City for work, mainly because the city offered a lot of opportunities. In a span of five years, both men had worked themselves into six-figure jobs and had businesses on the side to make side incomes that rivaled their monthly pay. Their weekends consisted of hanging out with each other to head to bars, taking home attractive women, and working on making money. Outside of each other, the two did not have close friends, only acquaintances. NYC had pushed both men to their limits, challenging them but making them into stronger men as a result.

Trent and Kash both rented very nice places in Buckhead which was chump change to them given all they were used to in NYC. A week after settling in, the two met up at Kash’s apartment which had a nice rooftop pool. Most of the residents were significantly older men in their fifties, mostly out of shape, and the younger men seemed to be a bit awkward. As the two men laid down, they shared their dating app profiles.

“Jesus, over a hundred likes for you too,” said Trent, looking at his friend’s account.

“Oh lord, she’s already sending me pics man,” said Kash, laughing as the two saw a tanned sexy brunette send Kash teasing pics.

“You shouldn’t take the lord’s name in vain,” said a fit brunette sunglasses who overheard the men. She wore a two piece, had a slim but soft body, and the same exact face as pornstar Faith Summers. 

“Welcome back to Atlanta,” whispered Trent, as the two laughed.

“Should man up and say it out loud,” said the brunette, to Trent.

“Welcome to Atlanta where the player play,” said Trent, out loud laughing.

“You’re talking tough, must be a Yankee,” said the brunette, in a southern accent.

“No, I am Trent, nice to meet you,” he said.

“Oh you need a better pickup line,” replied the brunette.

“I am Trent, god bless you,” replied Trent as the brunette rolled her eyes with Trent extending his hand for a handshake.

“Aww, gonna leave me hanging like that?” asked Trent.

“Your friend is crazier,” she said, looking at Kash.

“It’s a yankee thing,” replied Kash, looking back at Trent.

“I never said that,” replied the brunette.

“Now she is feeling guilty,” said Trent, laughing.

“Wow, you’re something else Trent,” said the brunette.

“So are you uh,” said Trent, before the brunette cut him off.

“It’s Leah,” replied the brunette, rubbing her legs together as she stood up.

“This seems quiet for a pool party Leah,” said Kash.

“Yeah look, you boys ain’t from around here are ya,” said Leah.

“We strangely are, then we went away for a few years, then the pandemic happened, so we are visiting,” replied Kash.

“Seeing a friend in this apartment?” asked Leah.

“Nah, I live here, friends visit me,” replied Kash.

“For a young guy to live here, lemme guess, dope money?” asked Leah, leaning on Kash.

“Now just because you see a rich brown guy does not mean he has dope money,” replied Trent, laughing along with Kash.

“Whoa hold on, that ain’t what I meant,” said Leah, trying to defend herself.

“Mighty loud huh,” said an older guy, looking back at the three who were confused.

“Even the pool parties down south have manners,” whispered Trent.

“Fuck him,” said Leah.

“So who are you here with?” asked Trent.

“I was asked to come with a friend who is a sugar baby to one of these geezers, some awkward goody two shoe about your age hit on me but gotta say with men here, they seem to not know how to get a woman unless they meet her through church,” said Leah, putting her nude leg over Kash.

“Say what Leah, we are not fans of quiet parties, I live on the 10th floor, we are gonna go inside and you can meet us there after a few minutes if you are down. Let me get your number,” said Kash.

Kash knew the lay of the land in Atlanta, discreet was the name of the game. Women wanted sex but being outwardly slutty meant being slut shamed by locals. The two men got up from the benches and headed down to Kash’s apartment while Leah stuck around. 

“Bunch a sleazebags,” said an older guy, looking back at Leah.

“Oh yeah, no good yankees stirring the pot,” sad Leah.

“Yeah, taking the lord’s name in vain, the hell they thinking!” said the older man, getting closer to Leah.

“Yeah, delusional as hell, I am gonna go take a break, be right back,” said Leah, getting up as a number of men were aroused by her soft slim figure. The beauty put a text in to Kash as he waited with Trent in his apartment, the two laughing before hearing a knock.

“Well we have a guest,” said Kash, grabbing Leah’s hand and inviting her in.

“Thank the lord you came,” said Leah, hugging Kash and kissing him as the door shut. Kash immediately grabbed the brunette when the door shut and made out with her, kissing her neck, cheeks, and lips. Leah let out soft moans before taking off her top and letting Kash lick her soft nipples on her perky breasts.

Leah stretched her arms out while standing up, making out with Kash who would suck on her nipples. For Leah, this romance was a release from tight social norms which made sex tough to get and turned men awkward. In excitement, Leah let her panties slip off and was now making out nude with Kash as Trent watched.

“Yeah let’s see that Narco cock Mr. Escobar,” said Leah, getting down on both knees to pull down Kash’s shorts and grab a dark brown thick cock that was almost the size of her forearm.

“Oh my lord, look at that,” said Leah, licking the cock and sucking it a few times.

“You can join too blondie, use that mouth for something other than talking,” said Leah, looking back at Trent who had a devious smile on his face, only joining after Kash nodded with a smile on his own face.

A nude Leah squatted down to suck the cock she could barely fit into her mouth and right underneath her slid Trent, eating her shaved pussy. Sexually repressed due to the culture, Leah’s body started to vibrate from her pussy being eaten, sucking Kash off even more aggressively. 

“Oh god dammit,” said Leah, stretching from arousal.

“Don’t take the lord’s name in vain,” replied Trent, smacking both of her soft buttocks as she sucked Kash off.

Leah smiled and felt even more aroused by the tight grip on her soft skinned buttocks, her body had not seen action in forever. The beauty could no longer keep her balancing, sitting down on Trent’s face as he continued to eat her out. Kash saw the brunette’s body move like a belly dancer’s as Trent ate her out, making her stretch her arms in arousal. 

“Oh lord,” said Leah, taking a deep breath as she gagged the cock for the final time, Kash’s hand over her head.

The beauty got up only to find that Trent’s mouth stuck to her pussy, making her shake her leg a few times from arousal. She stroked Kash’s cock with both hands while standing, her pussy still being eaten by his friend which made her moan. Kash leaned over to suck her nipples and squeezed her back with his rough hands as her body was bent from arousal.

“Whew, that’s enough peach cobbler for today,” joked Trent, shaking his head.

“Ya'll boys wearin' me out, I need to lay down now,” said Leah, with Kash fingering her and sucking her nipples.

The ordeal was more than Leah was used to given how repressed the culture was in Atlanta compared to New York. Kash put the beauty over his shoulder and walked her to his bed where she laid down nude, sucking Trent’s cock as Kash shoved his in her pussy. The two friends would take turns fingering her pussy before Trent noticed Leah’s lower body vibrate aggressively from arousal, something he was not used to seeing happen so soon.

“She’s gonna blow!” said Trent, jumping back.

“Whoa,” replied Kash, his cock still entrenched in her wet pussy.

“Oh my fucking god, ah!” shouted Leah, her body stretched and violently moving like a fish out of water as she had her orgasm, getting some fluids on Kash’s abs.

“Lord’s name in vain,” whispered Trent, as Leah now groaned with a sinister angry look on her, fluids continuing to shoot out of her pussy. The nympho grabbed Trent cock and aggressively stroked it and then quickly grabbed Kash’s cock as well, treating the massive bulges like shake weights and stroking them as her eyes went blind with rage.

“There you go girl!” said Kash, taking a deep pleasing breath.

“Thing looks like it's possessed,” replied Trent, moaning from the pleasure as Leah made demonic noises.

Kash laid down and quickly grabbed the nympho's legs, lifting them up in the air with her body over his, shoving his wet lubricated cock in her anus. Soon after, Trent shoved the cock in her pussy as the two friends went to work on the tired brunette who had already been pushed to her limit. The pounding had a rhythm to it, plowing Leah simultaneously as her head snapped back from arousal. As soon as the two friends sped up their pace, Leah started to become almost unconscious.

“Oh praise be to thee, oh praise thank ya Zaysus, mama almighty done did it,” said Leah, sounding unlike herself as Kash laughed.

“Them yankee boys, oh praise be them yankee boys done come in here to bring us salvation,” said Leah, now slurring her words Trent kinda smiled. Finally, the two friends had it in them to drop a friendly load on the brunette’s face.

“Alright, get on those knees southern belle,” said Trent, as Leah dropped to her knees. Trent and Kash busted a glass full of cum over Leah’s face which was now drenched, almost blinding her.

“Oh shit, can put this shit on a biscuit,” said Leah, wiping her face with her bare hands before collapsing.

The two friends took a nice deep breath but were kind of let down, women in NYC went for much longer but Leah had popped a bit too soon. If they were being honest with each other, both of them wanted more sex and thought of hitting up the dating apps soon. The two friends took a light nap as Leah was collapsed on the bed, the cum still in her hair and a good bit remaining on her face. A couple hours passed before Leah woke up, the two friends awake making small talk.

“You know, it’s good you boys came down here, we are having a crisis of our own,” said Leah.

“Yeah, this coronavirus is fucking up the world,” said Kash.

“Nah, I ain’t talking about that,” said Leah.

“What you talkin about then?” replied Trent, jokingly mocking her.

“Bitch!” said Leah, throwing her bra in his direction.

“Now I wanna hear about the crisis in Atlanta,” said Kash.

“You see, men down here are raised a little different. We put on the whole goody two shoe church act and no sex before marriage thing, makes our men a little awkward. Outsiders come but they don’t stay. We have a lot of frustrated women in this city and a shortage of men who can fuck. It’s leading to us having some of the highest depression rates in the country as well as increased mental health issues,” said Leah.

ZoeMur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZoeMur

“We got a reporter over here,” said Trent.

“I work for the CDC you dumb sack of shit,” said Leah.

“Whoa, she’s boots on ground to this,” said Kash, smacking the brunette on the ass.

“Say what, I know a lot of women who can use your services, I say we work something out,” said Leah.

“I mean the apps are keeping us busy and we do have high standards,” replied Kash.

“Look, you’re the smart one here unlike blondie over there. Yeah you can use them apps, take em on dates, sweet talk em, and pull em back or you can work with me and solve our little crisis. No dates, no sweet talks, no money even, just straight to your place,” said Leah, putting here hand over Kash’s head.

“She’s got ideas,” said Trent, grabbing the brunette’s soft buttocks and smacking them a bit.

“Yeah you too blondie, that mouth is good for something other than smartass comments,” said Leah.

“So are my hands,” replied Trent, stuffing a middle finger inside of Leah’s ass and fingering it.

“Oh fucking god yeah! What’s it gonna be boys?!” shouted Leah, groaning while grabbing her buttocks in excitement. 

From there on out, the men agreed to the plan the brunette had set out. Leah gave both of the men her number, the deal was that she would send the men the pics or social media profiles of the women before letting the “meeting” happen. All that would be required is that both of the men would have to get back to her as soon as possible, some of the women needed cock then and there.

Leah sent a woman who looked named Erin over to Trent, she was a tall blonde in her early twenties who looked like supermodel Erin Heatherton. Erin was a college senior dating a fraternity guy who was actually gay but dated her to hide that truth from the public. Within an hour, Erin came to Trent’s apartment wearing short shorts and a tanktop.

“Hey, nice to meet ya,” said Erin, shy and smiling.

“Oh so naive,” said Trent, kissing the blonde on the neck. 

Erin’s skin was tanned unlike Trent and to make things easier, she decided not to wear any panties. The tall skinny blonde was effortlessly lifted up by Trent who quickly stripped her down nude and started to eat her out. Walking around in the summer heat had Erin a bit sweaty but also more aroused than usual. As soon as Trent’s arms coiled around her nude body as his mouth pushed against her pussy, gently kissing it before his tongue shot out, Erin felt a fast rush of arousal consume her.

The rush started with Erin’s heart pounding as even the smallest of hairs on her body stood up, her breaths getting deeper. As the tongue flicked faster, Erin’s body started to involuntarily move as if she was possessed. The inexperienced girl was not used to this kind of arousal, most guys she knew her age could barely even get it up. As her lover violently shook his head like a group of Piranhas eating flesh, Erin’s own head started to nod involuntarily as her lower body violently shook.

“Oh fuck shit!” said Erin, her body sitting up straight as her eyes opened wide and her facial muscles stretched.

The young blonde let out a few more loud moans and groans before putting her hand over her heart but Trent noticed a pool of fluids make a mess. Erin had a violent orgasm which had knocked out her entire body, keeping her confined to the bed as she let out loud deep breaths.

“God damn you girls bust fast down here,” said Trent, barely getting started.

“I am so sorry, please forgive me, look I mean I can take take it,” said Erin, trying to catch her breath.

“Oh you southern belles and your guilty act, what do you think?” he asked, whipping out a cock larger than what she was used to. 

“Wow, fucking shit, I can use that in me, here let me help best I can,” she said, licking it before sucking it for a solid minute.

Trent shoved his cock inside the youthful beauty who had no objections at all to him lacking a condom. At that point, she was so consumed with arousal that Trent  just kept pounding away missionary style. After picking up the pace, he noticed that the beauty’s moans turned into screams which turned into groans. Erin was not used to men who lasted more than five minutes and after that mark, she had another orgasm and tapped the bed in mercy. 

“No no, shush shush,” said Trent, collapsing on top of the blonde and locking lips with her. Trent went slow but every thrust was meaningful, the violent vibrations from the blonde’s lower body made it easier for his cock to be properly massaged inside of her. Erin ran her hands through her lover’s hair, her upper body now having given out from sexual fatigue. Despite the passion and lust, the young beauty gave out and tapped Trent on his shoulder repeatedly begging him for mercy.

“Damn girl, all you got,” said Trent, as Erin took deep breaths was slowly starting fade.

“I mean shit, I’ll rub one out I guess,” said Trent as Erin shook her head, grabbed the cock to stroke it and gave Trent a blowjob with all the life she had left in her. After Trent came, Erin collapsed on the bed and passed out from exhaustion. An hour later, the beauty woke up but was limping so she stayed the night, being okay with extra visitors coming for Trent.

On the same day, Kash got the text from Leah about a prospect himself, a slim brunette named Dani that looked like Anne Hathaway. Kash let Leah know that he is going to be on the couch naked, stroking his cock and the door is unlocked. The brunette was an overworked nurse who came to Kash’s apartment wearing short shorts, a tanktop, and sunglasses. As soon she she stepped in, she immediately greeted the man after the door closed.

“Oh hey Dani, beautiful voice but how about you take those clothes off,” said Kash, as Dani smiled and complied.

The shy brunette slowly walked over to Kash and was a bit shy before approaching him due to the massive cock she saw him stroking, only to be pulled in by him. Immediately, Kash coiled her arms around the skinny body and made out with her, locking lips. The brunette was immediately under the spell of arousal, her entire body now laying nude on the couch with the man. Kash’s fingers gently worked their way around the pussy and ass, making Dani’s body occasionally jump with arousal. 

“You have some damn pretty nipples,” said Kash, putting his mouth on each one and sucking them.

“Thanks,” replied Dani, shy and blushing. Kash put a finger in the woman’s mouth to lubricate it before putting it in her ass, violently vibrating it as she moaned.

“Come on sexy, get your meal,” said Kash, as Dani shoved the cock in her mouth.

Kash sat up on the couch and let Dani lay on top of him, her legs sandwiching his head as her body laid prone on his with her mouth against his cock. The aroused Kash noticed that Dani had a landing strip but didn’t mind too much, eating her out still. An inexperienced Dani failed to match the energy that Kash’s tongue brought, finding her legs and body occasionally shaking in arousal from the tongue eating her out. Kash put a finger in her ass, violently vibrating it again while eating her which made her stop blowing him, only moaning in arousal.

“Let’s get something bigger in there,” said Kash, standing up to walk the beauty to his bed.

“Oh get it in there,” said Dani, on her knees as the cock went deep in her anus.

Dani moaned as Kash struggled to get all of his fat cock in there but the moans soon turned into sinister groans. The women in Atlanta were not used to such intensity and sexual natures, given the religious attitude of the culture. A powerful Kash put both hand on the the buttocks and pounded Dani who took deep soothing breaths.

“Never done had someone go so deep, can even do that shit with muh fingers,” said Dani, slurring her speech. She was telling the truth, she wished her fingers were long enough to dig into her anus so the depth that the cock went through Dani was something needed.

“Need a good assfuckin huh, hur, hur,” said Dani, slurring her speech as the cock pounded through her but mostly losing her consciousness from it. 

Dani could not remain on her knees for long, collapsing on the bed in a prone position as Kash collapsed on top of her, his hands coiling tightly around her skinny body. To some degree, Dani felt like the cock was tearing into her stomach and intestines but at this point, her body was so beat that she was screaming while telling Kash to go harder. Kash sped up the pace only for Dani’s screams to turn into the groans of a woman possessed, her voice turning deeper. 

“Whew!” said Kash, letting out a deep breath as his cock slipped out.

“Who’s a bad bitch motherfucker!” shouted Dani, turning red as her pupils left her eye, a sight that kind of scared Kash.

“Oh you huh, you ain’t shit boy, you ain’t shit,” said Dani, slapping the cock before putting it in her mouth. Dani sat up the shove the cock in her mouth and aggressively shook her hand, massaging the testicles as she ate the penis like a piranha eating flesh. Despite her best efforts, Dani’s mouth tired but thanks to Kash’s arousal, a fat load of cum shot into it as she collapsed back.

“Oh praise be, I have salvation in the form of cum,” said Dani, in a deep hoarse tone.

“You seem relaxed now Satan,” said Kash, jokingly.

“Oh naw, don’t ya worry, it’s just that we don’t get good dick around here so when you do, it feel like salvation. I mean, I can give you my address and you can come by whenever you feel, just gimme like a 30 minute heads up. The hospitals are full with this coronashit or else I could tell ya of open rooms you can gimme this tush a nice push in mister,” said Dani, catching her breath in a southern accent.

“That works,” said Kash.

“Yeah, so, I am spent ya mind if I crash here?” asked Dani.

“I mean, I have other women to service,” said Kash.

“I can sleep on the couch or maybe floor, lemme know if I can be of any use after that,” said Dani.

“Yeah the couch,” said Kash, putting the woman over his shoulder and dropping her there.

The night passed and a day later, Kash called Leah to his place. Leah came by as asked and immediately, Kash closed the door. Kash grabbed Leah and started to aggressively make out with her, stuffing a finger in her pants as the two gave each other tongue. To much surprise, Kash lifted the helpless brunette up and slammed her hard on the couch, quickly getting on top of her.

“Ah daddy,” said Leah.

“Listen here!’ said Kash, grabbing her throat.

“Uh please, I’ll listen,” said Leah.

“The fuck is this? You’re sending me hoes that don’t last long, where are you getting them? What crime organization are you working for?” asked Kash, intensely fingering Leah’s anus.

“No please please,” said Leah, as Kash softly bit her neck.

“I am gonna fuck you so hard that you can’t walk for days unless you tell me you filthy slut,” said Kash, fingering her ass even more intensely.

“Alright alright, look, just give Mr. Finger a rest, I can explain,” said Leah. Kash immediately coiled his hands tightly around Leah’s body as he had her pinned down, kissing her and breathing on her.

“So look, I have a database of women who showcase certain symptoms caused by sexual loneliness, I found ones who are in the eighteen to fifty age range and propose the idea of Cock Therapy. The ones who agree, I send to you, they have to sign off on it,” said Leah.

“Yeah, well my cock isn’t satisfied, I need a whore that knows how to work it so I suggest you do your job before I tell them what is going on,” said Kash, softly biting Leah’s neck as she moaned.

“Sure, always, mi casa su casa, you can comeby whenever you want and I will work it out, please, I am at your service,” said Leah, breathing hard.

“Good,” said Kash, locking lips with her.

“Now you know the plan, this is a daily duty, there are a lot of women who need Cock Therapy, you are paid in sex, will you please help me save this city?” asked Leah.

“Yeah, but first I need to give Cock Therapy to someone who needs it most right now,” said Kash, stripping down nude with an aroused Leah as they fucked.

 

 

Published 
Written by Writingguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments