Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Loyalty

"An ace with ethics plays deadly games with gangsters and dames."

26
16 Comments 16
4.0k Views 4.0k
8.8k words 8.8k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Le Noir Erotique

Author's Notes

"Loyalty- an old concept often tested and subject to ethical dilemma. “You cannot buy loyalty; you cannot buy the devotion of hearts, minds, and souls. <p> [ADVERT] </p>You have to earn these things.” - Clarence Francis. *** Ace - a person with a high level of expertise."

Sixteen minutes had passed, according to my watch. The Omega had proven to be an accurate timepiece, even with its scratched crystal, and the faded black band still held it snug to my wrist. I pondered how long I had worn it while I turned the corner and crossed the street to the park, walked down the poorly lit path, and paused among the trees where I had a clear view of the entrance.

The sirens announced the arrival of the cops, two sedans with bright spotlights, and they pulled up in front of the doorway I had just exited. The sirens went quiet and four bulls jumped out, revolvers in hand, and went inside. The exhaust from the tailpipe was visible under the streetlights, the whitish smoke curling up and disappearing - they had left them running.

Fools.

I crossed the street and approached the cars from the other side. They had turned on the lights and I could see them clearly through the windows, two standing in front of the counter and two in the doorway to the office, and it appeared they were assessing the scene in front of them. I opened the door, slid behind the wheel and put it in gear, knowing they could not see me in the darkened street, and drove away into the night.

I left the car under the train bridge, engine running, and slipped the empty revolver between the seat back and bottom cushion. The walk to my car took two minutes, the drive to The Gin Mill another thirty-six. I sat in the car and waited. I was fourteen minutes early.

*****

"Please, come inside," she had invited.

Mrs. Florence Smithers was a regular customer. Every week since I had started working at the grocery I delivered her groceries, always on Thursday just before noon. She was tall, buxom, about fifteen years older than I, and always very friendly. She always wore the same black dress, low cut with miles of cleavage showing, and it hugged her ample hips tightly. Her generous ass and huge tits had always appealed to me, and more than once I had stopped on the way back to the store and jerked off after leaving her.

I stepped through the threshold and into the porch while she held the door open, the grocery bags getting heavy in my arms, and followed her into the kitchen. I set the bags down on the table, avoiding the silver salt and pepper shakers and the small vase with a yellow flower, and let out a quiet groan.

"Oh, you poor boy. Carrying those heavy bags all that way."

She placed her hands on my shoulders and rubbed, leaning her face close. I could feel her warm breath on the back of my neck, carrying the light scent of mint, and it created a swelling in the front of my trousers.

"Such a strong, handsome boy you are," she cooed.

I felt her large breasts pushing into my back, big pillowy mounds, as her hands rubbed along my upper arms.

"Such big muscles already," she continued. "You must be very popular with the girls at school."

Her hands slipped under my arms and down to my waist, her fingers teasing the pockets as she slipped them inside.

"With some," I replied. "I don't go anymore."

Her right hand came into contact with my hardening cock and her fingers ran along the side of my shaft.

"Oh, my goodness!" she gasped as she realized how large it was.

She slipped her hands out and turned me around to face her. She kept her eyes locked on mine as her fingers undid the fly on my trousers, the unmistakable look of desire boiling in the pools of deep blue and gave me a sly grin. Her fingers grasped my thick cock as it revealed itself and she gave me a few slow strokes before looking down.

"You are magnificent," she praised, sliding herself into the chair next to the table.

Her tongue snaked out and licked around the swollen head before travelling along the underside of my shaft. She squeezed the lower part of my cock with both hands and swirled her tongue around the head, lifting her eyes to mine. I put my hand on the top of the blonde bun on her head and gently pushed down. Her pouty and ruby-red lips parted wide, and she took me into her mouth. After sucking and squeezing for a few moments she pulled her mouth off and took her hands away, stood up, and lifted the dress up to her waist. Her generous thighs were covered in nylon, with lace fringe around the top, and her brown bush uncovered. She turned herself around and bent over the table, exposing her big ass and pouty cunt, and looked at me over her shoulder.

I slipped in behind her, cock in hand, and rubbed it between the slick, glistening lips before pushing in. She sucked in a deep breath as the swollen head slipped in, letting it out slowly as more of the thick meat slid inside. I pulled back and pushed in again, her juicy cunt wrapping around my cock as it slid deeper.

"Oh, yes," she moaned.

I began pumping my cock in and out of her, my hands grasping her meaty hips, and watched her big cheeks jiggle with each thrust. Faster and faster I pumped, driving my cock into her as she moaned and groaned, until I felt her shudder. I pushed deep, forcing the whole length into her, and held myself in place until she stopped vibrating. It was the first time any girl had been able to take more than half of my cock, and the feeling of having it fully engulfed in her hot, silky cunt was indescribable, made even more pleasurable by the clenching squeeze as she climaxed. Even though she stopped quivering I held myself still, eyes closed, and reveled in the pleasure she provided.

Her hips moved, a slow wriggling motion, and she began fucking me. I stood still and let her work my cock into a throbbing, pulsing, swollen frenzy, groaning loudly as it erupted and filled her with my boiling seed. Copious amounts pumped out of my balls, each throb delivering another spurt of pleasure, and I gripped her tightly until the orgasm passed and the throbbing stopped. I slipped my cock out, trails of cum pouring out behind it, dripping onto the floor, my pants, and splashing onto her black leather shoes. It had been, and still was, the best fuck of my life.

*****

The last five Thursdays had been similar to that one. I delivered the groceries, and we would fuck until I could no longer get hard. I had pumped out numerous loads, filling her cunt or mouth, and covering her face, her huge tits, and generous ass with my spunk. She loved it, I loved it, it was pure sexual pleasure.

When she opened the door I immediately noticed the puffy blackness around her eye and the deep bruising on her neck. She explained that after my last visit Mr. Smithers had come home early from work, just after I had left, and had wanted to fuck her. She had not had time to wash up, and when he jammed his fingers into her cunt they had come out dripping with my cum. He had beaten her, blaming the milkman, and she had chosen not to correct him in his assumption. She told me it was not the first time he had beaten her and threatened to kill her if she tried to leave. I returned to the store, rage boiling inside, and decided what I would do.

Saturday night I waited among the trash cans in the alley behind the speakeasy, knowing that he was inside drinking and playing cards like most Saturday nights. When he walked out, I went around the block and waited in the bushes along the sidewalk. As he passed by, I pulled him in, my hand over his mouth, and slipped the six-inch stiletto between the top two ribs. Little gurgles passed his lips as the lung collapsed, and I caught the scent of urine as I laid him on the ground.

My hand stayed on his mouth while I collected his wallet and the wad of cash from his inside coat pocket. His breathing halted and I took his watch, his ring, and the gold lighter he lit his cigars with. I pulled the knife out and watched the red spread across his white shirt, wiped it on his pant leg, and slipped away in the darkness.

I reached the river just as the rain began to fall, little drops, and tossed the knife in. After a few minutes of walking the ring, watch, and money clip followed, each giving a little plunk as they hit the water, and I reached the bridge. After crossing over, the wallet fell into a trash bin behind a restaurant, and the lighter dropped into a sewer grate three blocks later. I had passed one person during my travels, an old sot with his eyes on the ground, and eventually arrived under the streetlights outside of my place. Once inside I took off my clothes, cut them up with scissors, and put the strips in paper bags before cleaning my shoes. They would be burning in the barrels under the bridge where the hobos slept tomorrow night. After a quick wash, I climbed into bed and promptly fell asleep.

Thursday there was a FOR SALE sign at the house when I arrived with the single bag of groceries. The cops had told her it was a robbery, likely someone who had seen him in the speakeasy, and had no suspects. She was selling the house and moving to her sisters, four hundred miles away, to start a new life.

"I want you to have this,” she announced as she put her hand out. “I bought it for you."

The Omega was new, polished gold with a black leather strap, and she secured it to my wrist.

"Thank you," she whispered. "You saved my life."

"I didn’t do anything," I replied.

She smiled and kissed me gently, a final intimate moment, and assured me she would never forget our times together. Her finger pressed against my lips before I could speak, and she led me outside, closing the door behind me.

*****

She came out the side door two minutes late and dropped the cigarette on the sidewalk. The fox fur on the collar of her coat tickled her cheeks when she lifted the collar up, and she shivered in the damp air while I brought the car in front of her. She opened the rear door and slid inside, slamming the door shut.

"You didn’t look," I admonished.

"I knew it was you," she replied.

"No, you assumed it was me," I corrected.

"Yes,” she sighed. "I assumed it was you."

"It won’t be one day," I warned. "You have to look before you get in."

"You worry too much. Let’s go."

We drove through the quiet streets, passing under streetlight after streetlight, between the tall buildings and past the dark alleys. I stopped at her building, killed the engine, and stepped out to open her door. She slid across the seat, her dress riding up to reveal the top of her black stocking and the garter, and smiled coyly.

"Enjoy the show?" she teased as she stepped out.

"Yes, very much," I teased back.

We rode the creaking elevator to her floor and when we reached her door, she unlocked it and stepped aside, letting me go inside and check it out before following me in. I returned to the door and felt her hand on my arm.

"Why don’t you stay for a drink?" she offered. "I would like some company."

"Sorry, I have somewhere to be."

"You never stay," she pouted. "Don’t you want to spend time with me?"

She opened her coat and put her hands on her hips, pushing her chest out and letting the slit in her dress open up to expose her shapely leg.

"Yes, I want to. I enjoy your company."

"So?"

"You said that you would like some company, not that you wanted my company. Good night, turn all the locks."

I stepped out and closed the door, staying until I heard the click of the third lock, and waited. I heard her mimicking me, "you didn’t say my company", and laughed.

One day, doll. One day.

*****

I tossed my hat on the rack and shook out my coat before hanging it up. I wiped my shoes on the mat and waited.

"There you are," Daisy chirped. "I’ve been waiting for you."

According to my watch I was right on time, but I knew she would be waiting. She always was.

"Hello, doll. How was your evening?"

She took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom.

"It was busy," she replied with a shrug.

She kissed me and pulled off my tie, tossing it on the chair, and began undoing the buttons on my shirt. I slipped the suit jacket off and dropped it with the tie.

"Were you with her tonight?" she questioned.

"Yes. I drove her home."

"How long did you stay?"

I replied by undoing my pants and showing her my hardened prick.

"Good," she said smugly before dropping to her knees.

I held her head while she sucked me, pumping my cock down her throat with clumps of red hair wrapped around my fingers, until I was close to bursting. I pulled her mouth off, slapped her face with my slick cock a few times, and told her to get on the bed.

She jumped up on the bed, on hands and knees, and wiggled her firm ass at me. I slipped up behind her and pushed my cock into her wet, grasping cunt. I slipped in easily, the cum from her last customer leaving her slick, and hammered my cock into her. She shrieked as I gripped her hips tightly and pounded into her, picturing all the other cocks that had been there today, and fucked her furiously.

I wet my thumb and pressed it against her ass, wetting the hole in preparation for my cock, and slipped out of her greasy cunt. It pushed into her anus, stretching her wide as she groaned loudly, and I buried half my length in one thrust. My hand filled with her hair, and I yanked it hard as I pounded into her, ramming my swollen prick balls-deep into her ass until it erupted. Spurt after spurt pumped into her as my balls emptied out. Once done I let her hair go and allowed her to drop down on the bed, my softening cock popping free and dripping cum across the smooth white cheeks of her ass.

I dressed, tossed the bills on the dresser, and slapped her on the ass. Knowing that she was now done for the night, I told her to have a hot bath and relax. I added a few extra bills before leaving.

*****

I sat in my usual booth near the kitchen door and sipped my black, bitter coffee. Jimmy strolled in, three minutes late, and slid in across from me, placing his hat on the table. I moved the salt aside and slid out the envelope from under the hat, putting it in my lap under the table to count the contents.

"You always count it," he scoffed. "Don’t you trust him?"

"No."

Charlotte put a cup in front of him, filled it, and topped mine up.

"Hey, doll," Jimmy asked. "When you going to let me show you a good time?"

I glanced up and shook my head.

"She’s a friend."

He glared at me for moment and sat back, fiddling with his tie.

"All right, all right. I was just asking."

Charlotte smiled and walked away, secure in the knowledge that only her husband, and me, would be fucking her.

"He wants to see you."

"When?" I put the envelope in my suit pocket.

"Now."

I looked at my watch and shook my head.

"Come back in thirty minutes. I will be done breakfast."

"He doesn’t like to be kept waiting."

"Nobody does. Come back in… 29 minutes."

Charlotte placed the plate on the table and dropped the side of toast next to it. Jimmy reached for a slice, and she stopped his hand.

"I wouldn’t do that," she warned. "I can bring you some."

He pulled his hand back, slid off the seat, and stood up. He picked up his hat and smiled.

"I’ll be back."

He strolled out the door and joined the two goons waiting outside. They looked through the window at me, one shaking his head, and disappeared from my view.

"He’s afraid of you," Charlotte commented.

"Yes," I replied before putting the forkful of eggs in my mouth.

I was waiting on the curb when Jimmy returned and took a seat in the back of the car. The ride uptown was quiet and uneventful, ending on the street in front of the bank. We passed through the large doors and crossed the marble covered foyer, pausing in front of the reception desk. The pretty brunette smiled and picked up the receiver, dialing with her long red fingernail, and announced our arrival. After placing the receiver down, she gestured to the door behind her and told us to go in.

"Thanks, doll," Jimmy said with a grin. "When you going to let me take you to dinner?"

She gave him a fast smile and returned to shuffling the papers on her desk, ignoring his attempt to flirt, and we passed by and entered the office through the heavy oak door. Jimmy gestured to one of the chairs in front of the desk, luxurious dark leather, and I took a seat in the other. I took off my hat and sat back.

"You are late, James," he stated when he looked up from his desk.

"He was having breakfast," Jimmy explained nervously.

"Is that so?"

"Yes. He told us to come back."

"Very well. You are excused."

Jimmy and his two cohorts left the room, closing the door behind them.

"Breakfast, eh? Ha," he chuckled. "Well, a man has to eat."

Orville Montgomery sat behind his huge, polished desk in his black leather chair, wearing his tailored Italian suit and imported shoes. He reeked of money and power, and his office and demeanor showed it.

"I understand that you have been keeping company some evenings with a singer at The Gin Mill?"

I nodded in response.

"She is the mistress of Lawrence Bitson. Is your interest personal or professional?"

"I don’t discuss either."

He sighed and sat back in his chair.

"Yes, professional ethics. I am aware of your standards. Well, Mr. Bitson is not an associate of my enterprise, as you are aware. Being in his employment is a conflict of interest with my interests. I ask that you consider this, and perhaps find someone else to occupy your evenings."

"I am employed at various times by numerous people. That will not be changing."

"I understand. I am just… suggesting… that you reconsider your arrangements with him."

He sat back in his chair, his hefty bulk challenging its strength, and placed his hand on the desk.

"It is a friendly suggestion," he added.

"I will consider your suggestion."

"Strongly consider it, my friend," he urged, tapping his fat fingers on the desktop. "I will ensure the income is replaced. Who knows, there may be changes in his ability to pay you in the very near future?"

"The same could be said of you."

"Of course," he laughed. "Mere speculation on my part."

"Is there anything else you wish to discuss?" I asked while checking my watch.

"No," he replied. "Just think on what I have suggested. James will drive you wherever you need."

I stood up and brushed my hat, pausing as I opened the door.

"I will find my own way. Thank you for your concern."

I closed the door behind me and paused at the reception desk.

"Excuse me, do you have a pen?"

She glanced up and smiled, reached into the silver holder on her desk, and handed me a pen. I feigned interest and excitement in the gift.

"Oh, that’s a beautiful pen! The name of the bank is engraved on it, too!"

She smiled proudly and brushed her hair back, glancing around before speaking quietly.

"They are only for our best customers; I think they are very expensive."

"May I keep it?" I asked sheepishly.

"I think I can let you have one," she replied with a coy smile. "Just don’t tell anyone."

"Thank you," I said as I rolled it in my fingers. "Perhaps you can write your number down with it, to make sure it works, and I can take you to dinner one evening as a thank you?"

She smiled brightly, took the pen, and wrote her number on a note paper. She handed them both back and I slipped them into my shirt pocket.

"It’s Tina," she offered.

"Thank you, Tina. I will call you soon," I promised.

I strolled through the lobby and out the front doors, seeing Jimmy and his pals waiting by the car. He gestured to the rear door as I approached.

"Where to?"

"I will walk. Any suggestions on where to take Tina for dinner?"

"Tina?"

"The gal in the bank," I explained as I took the note from my pocket and held it up. "She gave me her number to take her out to dinner."

Jimmy’s pals stifled their laughter as he stared at the number in disbelief.

"No? Well, I will think of something," I said and returned the note to my pocket. "You gents have a nice day."

I walked away into the crowds on the sidewalk, leaving Jimmy and his pals behind, and pondered who knew I had been going to The Gin Mill.

*****

Habits and routines make people predictable, careless, and vulnerable. I came to the conclusion that they had been watching the singer and I had been recognized when picking her up. She was an obvious target if Lawrence Bitson was being squeezed out, a source of pressure to be applied, a sacrifice if needed. I was given the courtesy of a warning that she was up for grabs and Bitson was going out of business.

As she performed only Friday and Saturday nights, I knew someone would be watching as I sat in the parking lot Friday evening. I left the car and went into the club, staying by the side door. Smoke-filled air passed into my lungs as I scanned the room, listening to her lovely voice while she crooned on the stage, and quickly spotted three of Orville’s men in the crowd.

As she finished her song she looked up and noticed me standing in the doorway. Her expression showed that she understood something was off as I only picked her up on Saturday. She recovered quickly, took her bows to the thundering applause, and slipped off the stage.

None of the three moved, all staying in their seats and sipping their drinks. I went back outside, walked around the rear of the building, and observed the parking lot. I noticed movement in a sedan two rows over from my car, positioned to observe the side door and have quick access to the road. I slipped around the edge of the lot, staying behind the cars, until I was behind the sedan. One man wearing a hat sat in the driver’s seat and the orange glow of a cigarette appeared for a moment. I moved over and confirmed that his window was down before crouching down and stopping next to him. I stood up and placed the tip of the stiletto below his ear.

"Hello, Bertie."

He froze with the cigarette against his lips.

"Hand me the piece."

He slowly fished the revolver from his pocket and held it up. I took it and dropped it into my coat pocket.

"Toss the smoke, Bertie."

He pulled it from his lips and dropped it out the window.

"I don’t like being watched, Bertie."

"I, I know," he stammered. "I was told to watch the dame, that’s all."

"Who’s watching her place?" I asked as the tip of the stiletto drew a drop of blood.

"Nobody. I was just told to follow her."

The tip of the knife slipped deeper, stopping just shy of the artery.

"Jimmy! Jimmy has his pals waiting!" he squealed. "You’re not supposed to be here tonight, you only drive her on Saturday."

"What are Jimmy's pals going to do with her?"

"Take her for a long drive, one way. That’s all I know."

"Thanks, Bertie. Now, step out of the car."

I pulled the knife away, took out the revolver, and opened the door. He stepped out with his hands up and his back towards me, and I put the revolver against the back of his head.

"Back up slowly, behind the car," I instructed.

He did as I asked and I told him to kneel down, holding the barrel to his head until he did.

"You’re a family man, Bertie. Your wife is Jane, mother of your three girls. The youngest would be three by now. You just got a house with a yard."

"Y… yes."

"You’re going to go home tonight, Bertie. You never saw me, we never talked, you cut yourself shaving. I would prefer not to visit your family without an invitation."

"I get it. Thanks."

I took the revolver away, put it in my pocket, and showed him the blood on the tip of the stiletto before sticking it into the tire.

"You didn’t see who picked her up, and you couldn’t follow because you had a flat."

He nodded in agreement.

"Get back in the car, have a smoke, and tell your wife I asked about her."

I checked the time and returned to my car, pulling it up to the side door just as she stepped out. She looked in before opening the door and jumped in. I drove away immediately, turning south instead of north, as the other driver pulled up to the door looking for her.

PenelopeParker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PenelopeParker

"Why are you here tonight? What’s going on?"

"Your boyfriend has some trouble, and someone wanted to include you in it. I’m taking you somewhere safe for a while."

"Trouble? What do you mean?"

"He’s going out of business. You don’t want to know any more than that."

"What does that have to do with me?"

"Why do you think he hired me? To keep you safe, remember?"

"I… I thought it was just a story… just something to impress me and make me feel special…"

"No. He knew someone would go after you to get to him."

"That bastard! He really is involved in bad stuff! I thought it was just lies…"

I pulled up in front of Daisy’s after circling the block and feeling certain it was clear.

"Come, I want you to meet someone."

Daisy opened the door with a surprised look on her face.

"You alone?" I asked.

"Yeah, what are you doing here?"

We pushed past her, and I closed the door.

"This is Gretchen," I introduced. "This is Daisy."

The two eyed other suspiciously.

"I need you to let her stay here for a while. No visitors, no phone calls, no one goes out. Can you do that?"

"Yes, if you say so."

"You stay with her until I get back, understand?" I directed to Gretchen.

Gretchen nodded.

"I’ll explain later, have a drink or something."

I closed the door, waiting to hear the locks click, and jumped in the car. Friday nights Lawrence Bitson spent the evening playing poker in the gaming room of The Palace, a posh hotel uptown. I parked on the street near the firehouse and took the alley to the service doors in the rear of the hotel. After slipping into the rear stairwell and climbing to the third floor, I came out in the storage area behind the bar of the gaming room. I caught the bartender’s attention and told him Mr. Bitson’s presence was requested, slipping him a few bills to be discreet about it.

I watched him call over one of the waitresses, speak with her, and give me a nod. Soon Bitson approached the bar, and the bartender directed him to me. He looked quizzically at me, glanced around, and came into the storage area.

"What’s going on?” he asked. “I’m in the middle of a game."

"Our arrangement for the girl is terminated, as are any other arrangements."

The stiletto pushed in just below the Adam’s apple, separated the windpipe, and lodged in the spinal cord of his neck. I pushed him against the wall, wrapped his tie around his neck to secure the blade, and tossed him over my shoulder. After checking the stairwell I carried him down, through the service door and into the alley. I dropped him down, yanked out my stiletto, and jabbed in the wide blade of the replacement knife. The fat wooden handle was worn, aged by years of use, and I had taken it from another man a long time ago.

I lifted his wallet, took out the cash, and dropped it in the dark puddle expanding next to his head. Bertie’s revolver fit in his hand perfectly, and his stiffening fingers grasped it solidly. I walked a few steps before dropping the pen on the ground, turned around, and walked out the other end of the alley. When I reached my car I slipped off my overcoat, turned it inside out, and dropped it in a trash barrel along the way to Daisy's. With Bitson out of the way, Gretchen would no longer be in danger, and Orville’s men would get the credit.

I parked out front in my usual spot and knocked on the door. Daisy opened it cautiously after peeking through the window and closed the door behind me. Gretchen was seated on the sofa, glass of gin in hand, and I noticed the two empty mickeys on the table in front of her. Daisy wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a deep kiss.

"I was worried about you. Where did you go?"

"Nowhere. I have been here all evening."

Daisy smiled and nodded, knowing not to ask any more questions, and that she was my alibi should it be necessary.

"And just what would you be doing here all evening?" Gretchen asked with a coy smile.

"Playing with me, darling," Daisy replied while taking my jacket off. "He can go all night, don’t you know?"

"No, I don’t know," Gretchen giggled. "Not yet."

She took a swig of gin and stood up, placing the glass on the table, and put her hands on her hips.

"He’s never stayed for a drink, you know? Always has somewhere to be."

Her breasts pushed out the top of her snug, fitted dress, two enticing globes with a valley of cleavage in between.

"He comes here," Daisy bragged as she began to unbutton my shirt. "Right after dropping you off."

"Is that so?"

"Yes. All worked up, too," she giggled.

Her fingers worked my belt open, and she smiled at Gretchen as she unzipped my fly and dropped to her knees. Gretchen stared, a sly grin on her face, as Daisy pulled out my cock and took it into her mouth. I put my hand on Daisy’s head, gently stroking her hair as she sucked my swelling prick. Gretchen stepped closer and watched as Daisy struggled to take me deep, smiling when she heard her gag and choke. She lifted her dress and kneeled next to Daisy, looking into her eyes, and put her hand on the thick shaft.

"My turn, darling," she giggled.

Daisy pulled away and laughed.

"I don’t mind sharing if you don’t."

Gretchen took me into her mouth and began sucking, taking me into her throat quickly as Daisy began to unzip her dress. In moments her shoulders were bare, and her large breasts released from the bra holding them, jiggling as she bobbed on my cock. Daisy reached around and cupped them, kissing the tops of the bare shoulders, and whispered in her ear.

"I can’t wait to taste you, darling."

I pushed Gretchen away and undressed while the two began kissing, tossing my clothes to the chair, and watched as they embraced on the floor. In moments Daisy had the dress up around Gretchen’s waist and her face between the stocking-clad thighs.

Daisy’s skirt went up, exposing her glorious little rump to me as I kneeled behind her. I pushed my fat head into her wet, waiting pout and fucked her slowly as she brought Gretchen to climax. I slipped out and moved beside them, lifted Daisy’s head, and pushed my cock between her lips. She sucked the fat tip until I pulled away and hung it in Gretchen’s face. Gretchen licked and slurped while Daisy’s mouth returned between her legs and my hand groped her large breasts.

When she climaxed, she locked her lips around my cock, sucking hard as she quivered and shook until the climax passed. Once done Daisy slipped her skirt up and straddled Gretchen’s face, pushing her tingling cunt against her mouth, and I moved between the long, shapely legs. I rubbed my cock between her folds before pushing into her, admiring the tightly trimmed bush and black garters I had always pictured. Daisy moaned and wriggled while I fucked Gretchen’s tight cunt, stretching it out and burying my whole length in her. After she climaxed Daisy rolled off, turned around, and lay her head on Gretchen’s belly.

"Give it to me, lover," she pled in a husky voice. "Give me all of it!"

I pulled out and sprayed her face with thick streams of hot jizz, covering her tongue, cheeks and chin with pearly cream. The spurts that followed coated the little bush and red puffy lips below me, and I shoved back inside of the wet, hungry cunt as my balls finished pumping. Daisy spun around and kissed Gretchen, dropping a wad of cum into her mouth before their tongues twisted together and their lips locked. I sat back on my heels and watched as they shared the huge load, spent for the moment and looking forward to the rest of the night.

*****

The phone rang four times before it was answered.

"Hello, Frankie. Time to pay your dues," I said into the receiver.

Frankie picked Gretchen up just after six and dropped her at The Gin Mill. He walked the lot and went through the club, ensuring that none of Orville’s men were hanging around before taking a seat and keeping an eye open. I pulled up at my usual time, waiting in the car as I always did, and picked her up at the door. Once there I checked the apartment before letting her in, left as usual, and drove to Daisy’s. Routine and predictable, just like every Saturday night.

Sunday morning Jimmy came into the diner, a smug look on his face, and sat across from me.

"He wants to see you," he announced.

Charlotte dropped the plates in front of me and gave him a smile.

"Anything for you this morning?" she asked.

"Nah, thanks, doll," he replied as he stood up. "I’ll be back in thirty minutes."

Thirty minutes later we were on our way to Orville’s church. We waited in the car until the service ended and went in through the rear door, finding him standing in the vestibule wearing his Sunday best.

"Give us a moment, James," he instructed as he waved Jimmy away.

"Yes, sir, Mr. Montgomery," he replied before stepping outside.

Orville gave me a sly grin and handed me a fat envelope.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Payment for services rendered. Mr. Bitson is no longer a concern, thanks to you."

I handed the envelope back to him.

"I don’t take payment for jobs I don't do."

He eyed me suspiciously for a moment before putting the envelope back in his jacket pocket.

"You picked up the singer last night."

"Yes. That was the arrangement."

"Even though you weren’t getting paid for it?"

"I wasn’t aware of Mr. Bitson’s situation at the time."

"Hmm, I see.

He paced back and forth, rubbing his blubbery chin with his fat, stubby fingers.

"Any idea who did it?" he asked.

"I assume one of your boys was involved. You should discuss it with Jimmy."

He chuckled and nodded his head.

"Just curious what you have heard?"

I shrugged. "Knife in the neck in the alley behind the Palace."

"Anything else?"

"No money on him, cops found a piece in his hand, and a pen with your bank’s name on it in the alley."

"Ah, our friends in the police department like to share information I see."

"We all have friends somewhere," I shrugged. "Anything else?"

"The singer. Will you still be picking her up?"

"No. My arrangement has ended."

"Hmm. That’s it? No… personal interest?"

"I don’t discuss that."

"Yes, I remember. Well, thank you for your time."

I turned away and paused at the door.

"You are aware that I dislike being watched, aren’t you, Orville?"

"Yes, I am aware of that."

"Just checking if you remembered. I prefer visiting you with an invitation. It’s much more… friendly."

"Y… yes," he replied nervously. "So do I."

"I would suggest you consider which of your boys would have a pen from your bank. I understand they are difficult to come by. Good day, Orville."

I stepped out and strolled over to Jimmy on the sidewalk.

"Nice job. There’s a fat envelope waiting for whoever handled Orville’s situation."

"An envelope?"

"I don’t get paid for jobs I don’t do. I told him I assume it was you, or one of your pals. No one has taken credit yet."

"Maybe it was me," he replied with a smug grin. "Maybe it wasn’t. You need a ride back to the diner?"

"I’ll walk. It's a nice day." I tapped his chest with my hat. "Buy yourself a new suit and shoes, Jimmy."

"See you around," he replied.

Jimmy went into the church, ready to claim his reward, as I crossed the street and disappeared into the crowd.

*****

Saturday night The Gin Mill was a busy place. I sat in my car parked on the street and checked my watch.

Bertie came out the side door with her, opened the rear door of the car for her, and looked around after closing it. He jumped in the driver’s seat and drove away. I followed behind, keeping my lights off, and parked around the rear of her building. I took the rear stairs and waited outside the elevator for them. The door opened and Bertie peeked out before letting her out into the hallway. I followed them to her door, found it unlocked, and waited while he checked the apartment.

"Is this really necessary?" Gretchen asked.

The sudden shuffling and heavy thud from inside answered her question. Bertie appeared, missing his hat and his coat disheveled, and stepped into the hall.

"Just one," he reported. "He’s out cold."

"Know him?"

"No. I seen him before, though. He’s the one I told you about, always following her."

I went inside and looked at the man on the floor. Brown pants and a tweed jacket, cheap shoes, and no tie. His wallet had a few bills and showed him to be John Simple. I looked around the room and spotted the bouquet of flowers on the floor by the kitchen, along with a bottle of cheap champagne on the counter. I returned to the door and looked at Gretchen.

"Were you expecting a visitor tonight?"

"No," she replied. "Why?"

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No, just an ex-husband."

"Named John?"

She rushed inside, dropped her purse, and kneeled next to the man.

"Oh no! John!"

"He’s fine. Going to have a hell of a headache, but he’s fine," I assured her.

"He… I didn’t think he would come here," she explained. "He started coming to the club... he wanted me to come home…"

"Flowers, champagne… I think he’s serious. You want to go home?"

"I don’t know! Oh, John..."

"You want us to take him away?" Bertie asked.

"No!"

I gestured for Bertie to wait outside and helped her up from the floor. I pulled out my money clip, peeled off a few hundreds, and handed them to her.

"Go home, Gretchen. This life isn’t for you."

I closed the door behind me and tapped Bertie on the shoulder.

"Go home, Bertie. You don’t need to watch her anymore."

I handed him a few bills.

"Buy your wife a new dress and take her for a night on the town. Tell her I said hello."

Bertie tipped his hat and scurried to the elevator while I walked out and down the stairs. I sat in my car for a moment, wondering if she would go home, and looked at the Omega. Daisy would be waiting, as usual.

As usual…

I thought about that as I drove to her place and parked two blocks away. After stepping out of the car I crossed the street and approached her building slowly, looking for anyone who might be watching for me. I spotted him at the end of the block, sitting in the car with his eyes on her front door. I returned to my car and drove up to his with my window down, stopping next to him. He glanced over and put his hands in the air when he saw the revolver.

"I don’t like being watched," I explained before pulling the trigger.

I checked the time and drove away, stopping at a corner bar to use the phone. Daisy answered on the second ring.

"Not tonight."

After hanging up I pulled out my notebook and dialed his number. The phone rang numerous times before it was answered.

"Yes?" Orville huffed, obviously out of breath.

I hung up, went over to the bar, and had a straight shot of bourbon. Once he found out about his man, he would put two and two together and understand the phone call. I drove to my second apartment, deciding to give him an additional reminder in the morning, and went to sleep.

*****

Jimmy came out of the diner, shrugged to his cohorts, and climbed back into the car. I pulled away and followed them to the church, driving past and parking one street over. I strolled up to the front steps and waited as the crowd filed out, watching for Mrs. Montgomery, and spotted her talking with a couple at the front door.

She was an attractive woman, tall and buxom with matronly hips and silver hair. As she came down the stairs, I looked at my watch before stopping her by touching her arm.

"Excuse me, do you happen to have the time?" I asked as I showed her my watch. "I believe my watch has stopped."

"Oh, certainly," she replied with a smile.

She put her hand out and showed me her watch, a silver Rolex with an elegant band to match the generous rings on her fingers.

"Thank you. That is a beautiful watch."

"Thank you. It was a gift from my husband," she replied proudly.

"That would be Orville Montgomery?"

"Yes. Do you know him?"

"We have spoken at the bank a few times," I answered truthfully. "I'm surprised he has such an attractive wife."

"Oh, thank you," she blushed.

"Thank you again, and please, give him my regards."

"Oh, I will. Who shall I say from?"

"A friend from the diner. He will understand. Enjoy your day, Mrs. Montgomery."

I tipped my hat and walked back to my car.

*****

Tina turned out to be good company, a pretty dame with a sense of humor and a high sex drive. Dinner finished with a blow job in the car, a creamy dessert she had been craving, and a night of fucking at her place. Her roommate, a little blonde with a sailor’s mouth and an appetite for men, had joined us in the bedroom. I returned the next evening and had Tina to myself until after midnight. She was worn out by the time blondie returned and had no qualms about me switching beds. I finished the morning with Tina before leaving, now having two new friends and an ear on Orville.

I avoided the diner for two weeks, moving to different places each day, and ensuring I was not being watched. Between my two apartments, Daisy’s, and Tina’s, it would be obvious if anyone tried to follow or observe. After a little encouragement, Tina went out with Jimmy, showing him a good time and prying information from him. Soon I knew all I needed to know about Orville Montgomery.

Charlotte filled my cup and informed me that her husband would be away for a few days and her children at her mothers. I assured her that I would be available, getting a smile in return, and an extra egg on my plate. Jimmy strolled in, took his hat off and approached my booth.

"Do you mind if I join you?"

"Not at all."

He slid into the booth, putting his hat next to him, and adjusted his tie.

"Nice suit," I commented.

"Thank you. I just picked it up yesterday from the tailor."

Charlotte approached and placed a cup in front of him. He gave her a smile and tapped his fingers on the table.

"Thanks, doll." He glanced at me. "Do you mind if I order?"

"No," I replied.

"Same as he’s having," he told her.

Charlotte nodded and returned to the kitchen to place his order. I kept an eye on the door and windows, not seeing his usual pals hanging around.

"This is a social visit," he explained. "Not business."

"Is that so?"

"I know we ain’t pals," he replied. "I just wanted to say thanks, that’s all."

Charlotte dropped my order off and returned with his.

"Anything else?"

"No, thank you, Charlotte," I replied with a smile.

She walked away, looking back once, and went to serve another table. We ate in silence. Charlotte returned to clear the plates and offered to top up our cups, and I declined. Jimmy peeled a few bills from his money clip and dropped them on the table.

"Breakfast is on me," he offered and picked up his hat. "Call it professional courtesy."

"Don’t worry, Jimmy. I know you just follow orders."

He nodded his head and fidgeted with the brim of his hat. I sat quietly and watched him.

"Montgomery is concerned about you. He thinks you’re coming for him."

"Not at this time," I assured him. "I am available if he needs me. He just needed a gentle reminder that I don’t like being watched, and that I work for whoever I choose."

Jimmy smiled and put his hat on.

"I’ll let him know you’re available. See you around."

I waited for him to leave before going through the kitchen and out the rear door into the alley. A brisk walk brought me to the corner, and I watched Jimmy as he talked into the open window of Montgomery's Cadillac sedan parked up the street. It pulled away and Jimmy crossed the street, jumped into his empty car and drove away. After ensuring there were no eyes on my car, I jumped in and drove to Montgomery's house. I pulled into the driveway of the large mansion, finding the gates open, and pulled in behind the Cadillac.

The driver stood by the door of the car and looked at me as I stepped out. I walked over and suggested that he take the car for a wash and wax, handing him a wad of bills, and he nodded before getting in the car and driving away. Once the gates closed behind him I strolled to the front door and rang the bell. The door opened and I was greeted by the young lady who kept house.

"I'm here to see Mrs. Montgomery."

"Please, come inside. Wait here and I will let her know you are here."

I stood in the foyer with my hat in my hands, admiring the artwork on the walls of the large entry, and was summoned by the housekeeper to follow.

"This way, please."

She led me into a small parlor, tastefully decorated with ornate finishes, and closed the door behind me.

"Good morning," Florence welcomed with a coy smile. "Is this a social visit?"

She sat on the leather sofa, dressed in a gray skirt and a white blouse, her legs clad in black stockings made of expensive silk, and put her arms along the back of the sofa. As usual she looked appealing, and her hungry eyes wandered to my crotch.

"If you like," I replied as I tossed my hat on the chair and took off my coat.

"I would like," she smiled. "I need some of your attention."

I stepped in front of her and undid my belt and zipper, pulled out my hardening cock, and stroked it while she watched. She lifted her skirt, spread her legs, and ran her fingers over the black satin between her thick thighs.

"You make me so damn wet," she purred as she slid down and slipped her fingers under the material.

I dropped down between her legs and rubbed the head of my cock over her now-exposed cunt, the wetness making me slick as I slid it inside. She moaned quietly as I fucked her, slowly pumping my swollen prick in and out just as she liked and holding it tight against her cervix as she climaxed. Her cunt squeezed tight around my swollen pole, milking me close to the edge.

"Where?" I panted.

"My mouth," she gasped.

I pulled out, stood up and stroked my cock over her open mouth, covering her tongue and lips as my cum poured into it. She swallowed quickly, catching as much as possible on her tongue and swallowing again. Her tongue licked the remaining drops from the pulsing head, ensuring she had gotten every drop, and she let out a sigh.

"Oh, I love your cock," she praised.

"I know," I chuckled while I zipped up.

She wiped her chin, licking the stickiness from her fingers before grabbing a kerchief and cleaning up. She sat up, straightened her skirt, and put her hands in her lap.

"Now that we have that out of the way, I appreciate the way you have handled things," she praised. "He is very nervous and on edge. He is worried that he has lost your loyalty."

"He never had it. Where would you like to go from here?"

"I have Jimmy arranging something," she grinned. "He has a lot of respect for you, you know."

"Is that so?"

"Yes. He has assured me that he has no issues following your directions in the future."

"When will you be taking over the bank?"

"Very soon," she replied as she looked at her Rolex. "Any minute now, actually. Please have a seat."

The grandfather clock in the hallway chimed twelve times, the sound echoing throughout the house, just as Orville's car swerved off the road and into the river. The driver pumped the brakes to no avail, and Orville was too large to fit through the windows as it sank to the bottom.

She answered the phone on the second ring.

"Thank you, Jimmy."

She stood up, rubbing her hands together, and gave me a bright smile. I stood up and we embraced, sharing a kiss as she pushed her large breasts against me once more.

"I think it's time I buy you a new watch," she giggled. "Who ever thought a housewife and a grocery boy would own a bank?"

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments