Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Money Makes Them Talk

"My ways with my money"

11
6 Comments 6
14.0k Views 14.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Competition Entry: Money Talks
I live a life that most would only dream of. I work hard and I play harder. I’ve always stood by my motto, “money talks,” and it's one thing I’ve been good at. I’m a very lavish person, one who has worked from the ground up to create his own investment company. I know that there are things you need to do to get to that point where you may never need to worry again. Even with that, there are constant struggles. Money equals power, and power only brings on the power trips.

Drugs, drinking, women, and blacking-out have become a common night for me. They are like a constant re-run, day in, and day out. With how my lifestyle is, I rarely have time to hold down relationships, let alone feel the desire to value someone for more than a one-night stand, or a quickie in the bathroom stall. Do I sound like a jerk? Yeah, I tend to be, but again, this is all what happens in my day-to-day life. I love to live it to the fullest and hold back nothing.

That was until the day I met the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen. She had these legs that went on for days, and that doesn’t even put it into perspective. She was tanned, toned and terrific. The three T’s I gave her, and her tits, well they were spectacular; something you would only see in a plastic surgeon's display case. They were as firm and full as I could ever wish for. The way they pressed into her tight dress made it hard to not notice their amazing shape. She walked with a strut that could make any man drop to his knees and want to crawl to her. She was my goddess, and I knew I had to have her.

I wanted her in every way possible - on her knees, on all fours, on her back, sucking my short, fat cock, and big balls. Again... yeah I know, I am a pig of a man. Truly ladies, I am just a man that has no shame in being honest. I knew what I wanted, and I wasn’t shy about sharing it. As I watched her walk away, I could only imagine where I may be able to find her. Asking around, I found out that she was an escort, which made my ears ring and my dick twitch. I had to find a way to get in contact with her and set something up. Maybe a nice dinner, evening, and a fuck session.

I needed to blow off some stress, and the anxiousness that had gotten me all aroused. I decided to take a trip to the “Honey Hole,” my little oasis of a getaway. It houses some of the finest pieces of ass and shiniest poles you’ve seen. I have a private room with two poles for me to observe some of my ladies. They love to come up and dance, rub, and tug on me from time to time. I got my normal setting, a dimly-lit room with some nice accent lighting, and a nice big couch for me; all allowing me some room to move and have a few women on top and around me. Drink service is a must, and stocking me up on my drink keeps me happy.

The entertainment walked in slowly, as they moved to the beat of the music. They worked their bodies around the poles. They even worked out a nice little routine for me, and tried to synchronize their dancing, which was very impressive, I must add. Just watching their bodies as they moved made me react, and I stirred in my seat, giving them both ideas to try.

They slowly removed more, showing off their firm, fake tits. That’s the only way to keep them that perky, in my opinion. Firm B-cups and a nice C-cup always fit great in my hands. That way I can kiss these girls, and hear them flutter and moan for me - always a good feeling. One crawled on the floor to me, and the other was posing. She was showing me part of her ass, while tugging her thong to the side. I put two fingers up and signaled her to come over as well.

As the two slid up on the couch, they began to kiss my neck, and rub up and down my body. Sitting there in my button-down shirt and slacks, I was fully aroused by them. I needed relief. It’s like my high for the day. Slowly, my zipper went down and my cock appeared. A warm and wet mouth took over, and engulfed it immediately, sending my head to the back of the couch, where it was met with another pair of lips. We kissed, swapping our tongues in and out while I played with her dark hair.

Feeling all the music, alcohol, and yes, a few drugs running through my body, not to mention a blonde and brunette sucking on my cock... yeah, I'd say I was pretty high. As their tongues explored up and down my cock, meeting for a mutual kiss at the end, then allowing it to linger, I was a happy man.

Not one to disappoint, I dropped a few twenties upon them. They love to be lavished with money. They dove back down and devoured my balls. They sucked and grabbed me, making me a very happy man. I began to refocus my thoughts on that rocking body I saw today. 'Electra' was her name, and man, was I electrified by her. I was juiced up and wanting to move to her every beat.

With that in my head, all I knew was that I wanted her, not some cheap twenty-something strippers who could care less. These two would suck cock and blow anything and everything, so I pushed both their heads aside and stood up. They yelled and swore at me, calling me all the typical names. I put my cock away and zipped my pants back up. I dropped a few hundreds on the floor, and thanked them for their time, but I said, in all honesty, I was not in the mood.

Walking out of the 'Hole,' I decided I needed to find my Electra. I made some interesting phone calls to set something up for an intimate and pleasurable experience for us both. I got in the SUV, and I drove over to my suite, where I was planning our little get together.

While waiting for her to show up, I decided I needed to get amped up - a little pick-me-up after what happened earlier.

PauReyess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PauReyess

Pulling out a small bag of coke, laying it out on the table, I began to break it out in lines, and snorted a full package. The instant high allowed me to get a raging hard-on. I was willing and ready for her.

Time, blow, and alcohol flew by until she entered the room. Allowing myself to be a gentleman, I told her to get on her knees immediately. She looked at me and just smiled, then did as I said. I dropped her two hundred dollar bills, one for each knee, as I didn’t want her to be on bare knees on the floor. She laughed, and just kept on looking up at me, and then at my cock, through my pants.

She was wearing this tight blue dress, and no bra. I slid her spaghetti straps down the sides of her arms, allowing those magnificent tits to roam, allowing her to freely show them off. As she slid her dress down past her tits, she worked her hands slowly back up her tight, tanned stomach. Rubbing both firm tits in her hands, she began to massage them and bite her lip, to get me excited.

I told her to hold on for a second, as I went back and grabbed some blow to get me going again. I told her to put her tits tightly together as I lined some out on her. She had this look of total shock and awe, but took it very well. I snorted it up, and licked up the rest, then lowered myself onto her tits and latched on, sucking and swirling my tongue around her hard nipples. She placed her hand on my cock, massaging it gently through my pants.

I wanted her more than ever, but I wanted this all to last. I told her I wanted her to suck my fat cock, and dropped a few more C-notes. They tumbled down my chest, onto her body, and hit the floor. Unzipping my pants, I pulled myself out, unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my pants, and just let them hit the floor. Standing there, drink in one hand, with my other hand on the back of her head, I helped her keep a good rhythm.

She sucked and licked my cock, almost like she was trying to clean it of all the stripper glitter and saliva from my cheap whores. Licking from my tip to the base, then rubbing and popping my balls in and out, I couldn’t help but moan with great pleasure. She is what I wanted, and I wanted her to have some fun too. I know everyone likes money, and likes to party, so I decided to pull her head back, and make her do a line off my rock-hard cock, to get things going. She obliged, and took a hit, then licked the rest up and went back to sucking me. She began to deep-throat me harder and harder.

I forced myself down her throat a few more times, hearing her gag, and watched the saliva run down her chin onto her chest. Getting so turned on by everything, I made motions to move, to continue on to what I wanted next - her beautiful wet pussy, aching for my tongue and fingers. But I just wanted to fucking plow that pussy, hard and deep, the way she was made to be fucked, the only way I know how. I had her finally take off her dress, and get up on all fours on the edge of the bed. Leaving those four-inch heels on drove me wild, as I wanted to lick them for some odd reason.

Watching her wiggle and tease me with her ass, as she played with her pussy, had me spinning. I am not sure if it was all the combinations, but I was sure feeling good. I decided to amp things up again, and did a few lines off her perky ass, then licked around her most-likely bleached asshole. How perfect it was, how she moved, arching and pushing back into me, as I slid a finger into her wet pussy, and dove my tongue deep into her ass. Sensing she may get off from it, I kept fingering and tongue-fucking her, while she continued to rub her clit.

Listening to her purr and moan each time I licked and rubbed her ass, while fingering her wet cunt, made me so hard. My shaft felt like it was going to explode. I pushed her farther up the bed, slapping her ass, and in one swift move, I pushed the head of my cock into her pussy. I buried it deep, giving her a massive orgasm, especially when I dropped two fingers in her ass as I did it.

She shuddered all the way from her head to her feet, and let out this massive cry of ecstasy. Not wanting to stop, but to allow her continued pleasure, I pushed on, deeply jamming and ramming my hard cock into her. She just kept moaning out loud as I slapped her ass continually. It bore a bright shade of red, that allowed me such great pleasure.

Knowing I needed this build-up to explode, I took my cock out and shoved it in her asshole, again, and again. I switched from one hole to the next, pumping a few times in each, allowing me to keep getting that sensitive sensation at the tip of my cock. My balls tightened and I began to feel that need to cum. I pulled out and flipped her around, then quickly grabbed a fat stack of bills and threw them on her at the perfect time, so ropes of cum and money shot all over her simultaneously.

Unloading my big balls all over her, along with hundreds of dollars, I knelt there in awe. My prize lay under me exhausted, covered with cum and money, like a little blanket. My Electra still looked stunning, even covered in money and the sex I had given her - hair still in place, tits firmer than ever, and those stilettos still intact. Just letting her lie there, I pulled up my pants, fixed my shirt, and dropped a few more bills to the floor, as I walked out and headed for my SUV.

As I got in the back, my man asked me, “Where to, boss?”

I just replied, “Let’s get some cheap hookers.”
Published 
Written by Mister_X
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments