Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Saving Atlanta: Winning Respect (Chapter 2)

"A powerful woman meets a strong man and a battle of wills begins"

2
1 Comment 1
2.4k Views 2.4k
3.1k words 3.1k words

On a usual Wednesday morning, Kash sat at home nude and ready for his visitor, sitting naked on the couch and stroking his cock. Truth be told, Kash had finished an intense workout consisting of squats, bench press, cardio, and deadlifts. Instead of going for a shower, he decided to lay on the couch, his aroused body ready for the visitor to come.

Leah sent Kash the text letting him know about the visitor he will be having and this one was quite different. Having heard enough from Kash and Trent about how easily the women sent their way were having orgasms or giving out, Leah thought about trying a new type of woman. 

“Her name is Ana, she is former military and now trains martial arts and kickboxing, be warned, she is very very rough,” texted Leah, sending Kash the pics.

Ana looked quite fierce from her appearance as she had black hair, a light tan, shredded abs, high cheekbones, and stood at about five-foot-nine. In terms of her closest resemblance, Ana looked exactly like former WWE Diva Victoria, also known as Lisa Marie Varon. Ana seemed to have a lot of Native American blood in her and some Middle Eastern and Mediterranean as well. In other words, she had the kind of look that Kash was all too used to fucking in New York City. When it came to personality, everyone described Ana as a fierce and dominant woman that never smiled, often having her with her partners. The complaint was that Ana was bored, felt a lack of challenge, and started to bully everyone as a result of her boredom. 

Kash stood around, walking around his apartment naked, as Ana was on her way up. Ana walked intensely, having just finished a sweaty workout while still wearing a tank top and tight trunks as her hair were in a ponytail. The beauty’s body glowed with sweat, she had done the workout at home due to the virus shutting everything down. As the elevator arrived on the floor, Ana walked to the room and opened the unlocked door.

“Kash?” asked Ana, in a somewhat southern accent, unable to see the man. Ana’s body still glowed with sweat before Kash presented himself nude, grabbing his cock.

“Yeah you got em,” said Kash, walking up to the brunette.

“Whoa, alright,” said Ana, putting her hands on her waist as the door closed behind her.

“I mean I met em bold but,” said Ana, as the nude Kash approached her.

“I met em sexy, but,” said Kash, kissing the sweaty brunette on her cheeks and neck as he put both hands on her buttocks, a firm grip grabbing her. 

Some say that sex is not entirely physical, a lot of it is also mental, psychological and emotional which is something expeirenced men and women are all too aware of. Ana immediately grabbed the massive bulge as Kash’s body pressed against hers but the lack of space meant the strokes were ineffective. What Ana was not used to was what some call constant pressure, having her face licked and kissed every second as Kash’s hands wandered around her body, keeping her on her feet. 

Ana needed breathing room to be effective and dominate but Kash had overpowered her, tightly having his body pressed against hers as his hot warm cock rubbed against her inner thighs. The tight trunks she had on now made her pussy feel as if it was trapped, desperately wanting to get out. Kash’s tight grip and bear-like hug made it impossible for the standing brunette to even move her legs as freely, having to rub them together to save her pussy. The trapped feeling had Ana wanting to desperately get her clothes off, something that Kash was not letting her do.

Meanwhile, Kash controlled Ana with the relentless pressure, licking her face and locking lips with her while softly biting her neck on occasions. The whole ordeal became too much for Ana as her body was pressed against the wall, her pussy desperately wanting to be fingered. Whenever Kash’s powerful hands squeezed on her inner thighs, Ana’s legs jumped in excitement. Ana was trapped and now her legs were starting to vibrate as an intense and fierce look consumed her.

“Uh!” said Ana, letting out one loud moan and groan while she took a deep breath, able to momentarily push Kash off of her.

Kash simply came on to Ana’s direction again as she now turned to the wall, trying to get her tight trunks off but being grabbed by Kash on the waist. The two lovers did a bit of hand fighting, Ana trying to get her sweaty trunks and panties off to free her pussy while Kash had a tight hold on the waist, stopping her from doing so. The cock constantly running in-between her legs made Ana even more aroused, biting her lips as she was still pressed up against the wall.

Such discipline, unfounded in most men who would have just let the poor helpless woman take her clothes off and fucked her. Ana was having to fight hard just to be nude, the constant kissing, licking, soft bites, cock placement, and uncertainty behind where Kash’s hands would go as they ran over her body. Whenever Ana thought she had breathing room or space to move, Kash had his hands placed in such a way that she would be back to getting trapped. 

A momentary pause happened, the little hand fighting for control of Ana’s body actually ended in Kash’s hands going in the same direction as Ana’s. In a very subtle yet powerful fashion, Kash slipped his right hand inside of Ana’s tight trunks and even her panties, starting to finger her pussy. The entire ordeal made Ana’s breaths deeper, her heart race uncontrollably, blood boil with passion, and her body stretch to its fullest degree as she bit her lip in arousal and let out a huge breaths.

“Let me take off my clothes bitch!” shouted Ana, taking another long breath.

“Calm down,” said Kash, continuing to kiss and finger her.

“Ah you fuck, little sneaky little fuck, damned slick but I promise you bitch I get naked and off this wall you are getting a lesson boy,” said Ana, really fast as her eyes opened wide.

A relatively calm look from when she first entered the apartment turned into that of a psycho on drugs as Ana’s eyes opened wide and her face became sinister. The usually powerful woman let out deep sounding demonic moans but Kash was not letting her free, truth be told that he had not even used his penis to already get the better of her. Kash continued to lick and kiss the sweaty and heavily aroused raven-haired beauty but this time, incorporated even more mind games.

“It’s funny, she said you were supposed to test me,” whispered Kash, continuing to kiss and lick Ana.

“Yeah well stop being a bitch then let me take my clothes off!” said Ana, giving Kash a feisty look.

“I love that temper,” said Kash, locking lips with the willing beauty. Ana attempted to take off her tanktop but Kash’s body pressed against her back, only allowing her to lift it up from the front. The aggressive fingering of her pussy made it tough for Ana to even concentrate of taking off her top but after some snaps at it, her breasts popped out.

“You can suck my tits,” said Ana, really fast, once again letting out some loud deep breaths. No one could have blamed Kash, Ana had nice shiny tanned nipples to go with her perfectly shaped breasts. Kash started to aggressively finger the woman whose legs now vibrated in arousal to the point where she was jumping to break free. Ana’s moans turned into masculine screams like that of a buffalo being taken down by a Lion. Out of desperation, Ana shoved Kash right on the face to back him up and ran away towards the living room.

“The fuck lady, even in boxing that’s a cheap shot,” said Kash, rubbing his eyes. Ana ignored Kash, very quickly trying to take off her trunks which stuck her athletic figure like glue, the sweat not helping any. The heart of the raven-haired beauty sped as she saw Kash approaching, already having been smothered by him. 

“Back the fuck off man back the fuck off!” said a raging red Ana, dripping with sweat and frustrated at how her trunks would not come off. Kash smiled and obeyed, stroking his cock at the beauty who finally managed to get her trunks and panties off. Moments later, Ana had managed to get her tanktop and bra off too, sweat splashing everywhere.

Ana had been so smothered by Kash that she stretched her arms high while stretching her body too. Escaping was not Ana’s forte in life for, well, anything really but exceptions had to be made. Ana took many quick, loud, and deep breaths before calming down as Kash looked at her smiling, stroking his cock. Deep down, Ana respected the class that Kash had shown even after dominating her thoroughly. Fingering her pussy, Ana looked up at Kash and did something unusual for even herself, smile.

OnnyaIsBack
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OnnyaIsBack

“Get over here,” said Kash, approaching Ana and walking her down. Ana lifted her arms high and stretched them out, almost as if she was expecting a giant hug. The frame had changed so much from when she had first arrived feeling bossy, now she was humbled. Ana was slowly coming to terms with  the fact that being dominated by the man was becoming a reality, her heart racing and blood boiling the closer Kash came to her.

The biggest priority for Ana was to prevent being smothered like she had already been so she kept her arms high and body opened. One fear Ana had was that if Kash was too tight and chest to chest, she would be pressed against the wall and smothered without mercy. Ana thought that just standing there would lead to being pressed against a wall and stifled hard. Thinking on her feet, Ana kept her arms and legs spread wide as Kash approached but what came next surprised her.

Inches away from Ana, Kash dove down with his head against her crotch and both hands on her buttocks as his mouth kissed her pussy, his face firmly against her crotch. An aroused Ana got backed up against the wall again, only keeping her balance but fighting to control her heart rate as her breath became deeper. Kash had brilliantly went for eating out the feisty brunette, his face tightly pressed against her pussy while his hands coiled around her buttocks. 

Thankfully for Ana, her upper body was free this time with her body pressed against the wall. Ana felt the tongue running through her pussy and the sucking from Kash was like a release of arousal for her, making her throw her hands up. What amazed anyone on the outside looking in is how Kash had completely set the frame for sex, it was not going to be a wild and sporadic one where an aggressive woman like Ana could potentially dominate him. The pressure Kash had put on Ana had forced her to be so calm that she was out of character from her usual feisty self.

Ana’s legs vibrated as the tongue beat against her pussy but here, Kash was doing yet another neat trick to tame Ana. Kash’s hands would constantly shift positions to keep Ana guessing and his mouth would alternate between sucking on the pussy and licking it. Ana had lost the mental game to the point where it was exhausting her physically. Kash drove his head against Ana’s crotch so aggressively that her whole body felt it, the upper body collapsing by leaning sideways but due to being so tightly pressed against the wall, she could not even successfully fall to the ground. Ana hung on the wall with her legs elevated from the ground like a painting, her groans getting deeper.

Kash pulled his mouth off of and gently let the woman down on the floor as Ana crawled away, laying on her back with her legs elevated. Ana aggressively fingered herself to have a violent orgasms, making a sinister feisty look when she did it. Despite her feisty looks and anger, Ana could not do jack shit to challenge Kash who stood over her, grabbing his dick. As a way to do something to put up a fight, the raven-haired beauty with a sinister look on her face dove at Kash’s and grabbed the cock with put hands, putting it in her mouth.

“Whoa easy girl,” said Kash, smiling while running his hands through her dark hair.

Ana stuffed the cock in her mouth, a very angry look in her face and shook her head violently while sucking it. The beauty gagged, unable to fit all of it in there, but continue to suck it aggressively. Kash moaned and let out easing breaths, barely challenged much and far from cumming. Ana attempted to be like a group of piranhas eating a piece of meat in the water with the way she engulfed and sucked on the cock, squeezing the testicles. 

“Come on country girl, gulp that shit like gravy,” shouted Kash, smiling.

As was the theme throughout, any promise that Ana showed was short-lived. Ana was used to getting her way and just plowing through quickly, this gave her very short staying power. After a couple of minutes, the intense sucking turned into a very slow drawn out one. Not long after that, the drawn out session ended in Ana pulling the cock out of her mouth and being exhausted to the point where she fell back on the floor.

We are so late into this encounter now where Kash stood over the downed raven-haired beauty but it speaks to the level of discipline and control unlike any other the woman had encountered. Kash saw a downed Ana stretch her body and take deep breaths, her eyes close in exhaustion as her body glowed with sweat. Usually when a man shoves his cock in a woman, it is an act of domination, but here it was mercy. Kash gently got on top of Ana which was met with a good reception from her. 

“Oh yeah, right there, there ya go,” said Ana, calmly.

Kash shoved his cock in what was a wet pussy and fucked the downed beauty missionary style. Ana simply felt the arousal rush and leave her body in a rhythm, the pounding was soothing. The entire experience was like a release for Ana who had been worn out so much from the ordeal that she wanted to be plowed. As Kash sped up the pace, Ana let out soft feminine moans, stretching her arms out again. Before long, Ana’s moans were getting louder and breaths deeper, still not able to keep up with the pace.

Ana’s wild body movements made her throw her legs in the air as Kash collapsed on her, driving his cock in with while strokes. Despite Ana’s best attempts to be loose, Kash still kept her in control. Through disciplined long strokes, Kash easily outlasted the sporadic Ana, always staying on her. 

Ana was worn down and almost out while Kash was as fresh as possible, wondering if it is time to take two girls at once. Kash got into a spooning position with Ana on his floor, getting no resistance from the beauty at all. Ana let Kash shove his cock in her anus, moaning in pleasure as he did. Now Ana was just unhinged, moaning even louder and in a very feminine high-pitched tone. Somehow, the pounding had a bigger impact because Ana’s body was more worn out. After a minute, Ana’s head rocked back and forth aggressively as her body stretched to its entirely, giving Kash’s cock a nice massage before he came right inside of her anus.

“Oh yeah,” said Kash, as Ana leaned back against him, her armpits against his face as Kash gave them a lick.

Ana was finished and Kash got up, only to see her laying on the floor. Out of mercy, Kash put Ana over his shoulder and took her to the bedroom. The two slept nude together, taking a nice long nap. As Ana woke up, she felt her entire body burning intensely as she stretched some morer. Kash sucked on the brunette’s nipples before having a short chat with her.

“How do you feel?” asked Kash, giving the nipple one more suck.

“Quite frankly, spent,” said Ana, laughing.

“Cute, hey so how about you suck my cock for the nice relief I gave you, send Leah a little reminder,” said Kash.

“Oh yeah, dick,” said Ana, rolling her eyes and talking in a Valley Girl accent, licking her lips, immediately crawling down there. Ana grabbed the cock and opened her mouth wide, stuffing it in and sucking on it. Slurping and gulping sounds were made as she sucked on the cock, feeling a fresh new sense of energy. Meanwhile, Kash got out his phone to record the blowjob, Ana giving a thumps up and a wink.  The day quickly flew by and Ana finally put on her clothes to go home, Leah getting the video and rolling her eyes. 

Ana walked out of the room more excited and aroused, feeling happier and joyful. For some reason, Ana’s body was dancing involuntarily. Without a doubt, Ana had become a regular customer but she knew she was not going back with tight clothing. Kash heard a phone ring and picked it up, it was an old friend.

“You good buddy?” asked Trent.

“Yeah, just fucked a so called tough chick,” replied Kash.

“She work you?” asked Trent.

“Barely,” replied Kash.

“Well, apparently nurse lady has me set up with a so called tough chick herself, let’s see how this goes,” replied Trent.

“Probably a walk in the park, they need us doing more threesomes,” said Kash.

“I don’t disagree,” replied Trent.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Writingguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments