Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Old Man

"A neighbor helps a young girl get away from the rain, and gets gratefully rewarded"

109
14 Comments 14
7.0k Views 7.0k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Author's Notes

"Disclaimer: All characters in this story are aged 18 or over. The narrative is purely imaginative and doesn't mirror any real-life scenarios. Exaggerations have been made to enhance its entertainment factor. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you appreciate this story, kindly browse through my profile for more. My aim is to publish a new story each week. Your views, ratings, and comments tremendously support me to continue my writing."

The relentless rain had been pouring down for the past few days, and today was no exception. By the time I sprinted home from the bus stop, I was drenched to the bone. My old bones complained all the way, and I was completely out of breath. As I was about to insert my key into the keyhole, I spotted Amy, my daughter's neighbor, sitting on her porch, equally soaked. And equally miserable.

"Hey, Amy!" I shouted over to her. "What's going on?"

"Hello, Mr. Martin!" The young girl greeted. But upon closer inspection, 'young girl' was no longer an apt description. She had blossomed into a young woman, I noted. Goodness, how time does fly. "I've lost my keys and my mother won't be back until dusk. So, I'm stuck until she returns," Amy explained.

"In this weather?" I questioned, but she merely shrugged in response. "Come inside and wait for her here."

"Really?" Amy asked me, visibly excited at the prospect of escaping the rain.

"Of course. Come inside," I reassured her.

I swung the door open and Amy swiftly darted onto the porch, seeking shelter under the dry roof of my house. She hurriedly stepped inside.

I observed that her light-pink T-shirt was drenched, just like the rest of her body, right down to her shoes. The moment she stepped inside, she began to shiver uncontrollably. The poor girl was freezing.

"Follow me," I instructed, gesturing for her to trail behind me.

She removed her sodden sneakers, leaving them by the entrance before trailing after me. Her hair was drenched, and her cheeks bore a light blush, a result of the cold and dampness.

"Amy, are you okay? How long were you outside waiting?" I asked, my voice laced with concern as we navigated the hallway towards the bathroom.

"Roughly an hour and a half," she replied, her teeth beginning to chatter.

My concern for her was mounting. If I didn't warm her up soon, she was bound to catch a cold. "Head upstairs and wait in my bathroom. I'll find something warm for you to wear."

Amy nodded, complying with my instructions. I gave her some directions and advised her to remove her damp clothes to prevent catching a cold.

I'm a widower. My wife passed away years ago, and I felt too aged to consider remarrying. Luckily for Amy, I had kept some of my late wife's belongings. I hoped she wouldn't feel uncomfortable wearing them. I ventured into my wife's old wardrobe and selected a blouse and a skirt for her. I also grabbed a pair of white socks, certain that she would appreciate them.

Once I had gathered everything, I approached the bathroom and rapped on the door. "Come in," I heard her voice from inside. Without giving it much thought, I entered.

As I swung the door open, Amy was in the midst of discarding her final piece of underwear, a white pair of panties adorned with red dots, now soaked and see-through. Her pussy was veiled by a delicate layer of soft, light-brown pubic hairs, still wet, which made them appear a shade darker than the hair on her head. I flushed deeply at the sight of her, but she didn't seem perturbed. As I averted my gaze from her youthful pussy, I inadvertently found myself staring at her exposed breasts, which she made no effort to conceal.

Her petite breasts were just about the size that would snugly fit into the palm of my hands. At their center were two light-pink nipples, each the size of a pencil. She was a sight to behold. My blush deepened, but I couldn't tear my eyes away.

"I'm sorry!" I stammered, "I shouldn't have intruded. Here, you can put this on after your bath."

I pivoted to make my exit, but she stopped me by placing her hand on my shoulder. "Wait, I thought we were going to share the shower," she said.

"What?" I exclaimed in disbelief.

"You're soaked to the bone and need to warm up. If your house is anything like mine, there probably isn't enough hot water for two separate showers," she reasoned.

Amy's argument about the shower held some merit. It was highly probable that the hot water would be depleted by the time she finished her bath. And yes, I was soaked to the bone and shivering, making her proposition somewhat logical, albeit utterly insane and entirely inappropriate. Nonetheless, I found myself hesitating,

"Are you sure about this?" The only reason I hadn't already excused myself was the sincerity in her gaze and her unapologetic indifference towards her nakedness in my presence. Moreover, this young woman's enticing figure was stirring parts of me that I had long considered retired.

"Yes. Now come on. Let me help you undress," Amy declared, striding towards me and reaching for my jacket to start removing it.

When I invited her in, I didn't harbor any sexual intentions. However, it was becoming increasingly challenging to envision a scenario that wouldn't culminate in sex if things continued this way. And to be honest, I wasn't entirely opposed to that possibility.

I closed my eyes, allowing Amy to assist me in shedding my soaked clothes, the room's chilly air striking my now exposed skin. Once my jacket and shoes were off, I glanced down at my body, at the tent formed by my erect cock. She didn't pause for a moment upon seeing it, continuing to undress me. In the process, my freed cock inadvertently smacked her in the face.

"Wow... You have a really big dick," Amy commented, rubbing the spot on her head where my phallus had made contact. She then turned and stepped into the shower. Through the translucent door, I could see her slender figure, her pale skin flushing under the warm shower water. I glanced around, grabbed a towel, and wrapped it around my waist to conceal my erection. Despite being in my own bathroom, I felt awkward standing there naked.

"Aren't you going to join me?" she asked as she lathered soap over her body.

I hesitated for a moment before dropping the towel and opening the shower to step in with her. We were incredibly close, her skin almost brushing against mine.

Amy continued her shower, seemingly unfazed by my presence. And she seem to enjoy moving her against my dick with every movement she made. I closed my eyes, letting the warm water cascade over my skin, attempting to distract myself. But as soon as I opened them again, my gaze drifted downwards. Her petite breasts, adorned with puffy areolas and stiff little nipples, were incredibly enticing. She glanced up at me, a bar of soap in her hands. "Would you help me clean my back, Mr. Martin?" She asked.

"Sure," I responded, taking the soap before she turned around. My erect cock rested against the small of her back, an undeniable presence she couldn't possibly ignore. Yet, she remained silent. I began to scrub her back, my arousal grazing her slick body.

Amy's back was taut, her waist barely discernible. Goosebumps peppered her skin, and the sight of water cascading down her youthful, hairless back, trailing all the way to her pert ass, sent my heart into overdrive. I ran my hand down her back, applying pressure to the sides of her waist. Her body was flawless, radiating warmth that I could feel against my skin. I traced a finger down her spine, daring to venture into her ass-crack, testing to see if she would protest. But she remained silent.

Emboldened, I allowed my hands to wander to the sides of her body, venturing up to her petite breasts, the backs of my hands grazing them. However, as soon as my palms brushed against her puffy nipples, she glanced back and said, "Stop being so timid and just do it. You know you want to."

I ceased my ministrations, taken aback by her response. "Do what?" I questioned, unwilling to jump to conclusions in case I had misinterpreted her.

Amy guided one of my hands with hers, leading it upwards until it rested at the base of her breast.

"You want to play with my breasts, don't you?" she suggested, guiding my fingers to pinch her nipple. I complied, pressing down and squeezing the small bud between my fingers. The young woman shuddered with pleasure, her eyes fluttering shut. I watched her, awestruck by the circumstances I found myself in.

Recognizing that any semblance of a boundary had been crossed long ago, I surrendered to the moment and began to earnestly fondle her breasts. I pinched the base of her nipples and tenderly explored the small mounds of flesh. I caressed her petite chest as it rose and fell, responding to my touch. The only sound that escaped from her was a soft, pleasure-filled moan. The preasure between her back and my cock, growing by the second.

"Okay, now it's my turn," she declared, interrupting my actions.

She pivoted and sank to her knees before me. Her hands discovered my rigid, thick member, encircling its length, and gently tugged at the skin as she began to stroke me. Her petite hands could barely encompass my girth. Her soft hands glided over my shaft, alternating in rhythm. The sensation of another's touch after such a long time was incredibly gratifying.

"I'm going to suck it now," Amy declared, pressing a kiss to the underside of my cock's head, gently licking and teasing the sensitive skin. She glanced up at me, her eyes twinkling with mischief. "Are you going to let me do that?" she asked.

Finding words seemed an impossible task in that moment, so I merely nodded in response. Amy returned my nod with a radiant smile. "Thank you," she murmured sweetly, her lips pressing against my glans before parting to take me into the warm sanctuary of her mouth.

My member slid in, and I felt her petite tongue gliding along my length, caressing my sides. The young woman hummed in delight as my cock found a home in her mouth. Her lips clamped tighter and my eyes widened, a jolt of pleasure surging through me.

"Have you ever done this before?" I queried, astonished by her adept handling of my cock.

"A couple of times," Amy responded, maneuvering my cock upwards to gain better access to the remainder of my shaft and my pendulous balls. She was so delicate, so gentle, so petite... Yet so bold. She took her time pleasuring me, savoring every moment. The pressure of her tongue and lips was exquisite, and I was utterly at the mercy of her tantalizing touch.

Eager to gauge her willingness, I asked, "Have you ever pleasured a man's balls with your mouth?"

"I don't think so," she responded, before quickly adding, "May I?" Her voice was tinged with excitement at the prospect as if it was some kind of novel, risqué sexual adventure.

I couldn't suppress a chuckle, amused by her enthusiasm, and responded: "Please."

I experienced the gentle caress of her tongue as it lightly brushed against my scrotum. Then she enveloped one of my balls with her lips, causing it to disappear within her. She sucked it intensely, before releasing it from her mouth with a gratifying noise, then proceeded to the other one. As she skillfully slathered her saliva over my balls, it dawned on me that this wasn't her maiden passage in the realm of pleasuring a man's testicles. This girl was toying with me, and it was clear that she had done this before.

After lavishing attention on my balls for a while, she instructed, "Spin around."

"Pardon?"

"I can't quite reach your asshole from this position," Amy stated, her lips forming an endearing pout.

I stared at her, taken aback. Did she really just say that?

This was uncharted territory for me, but the offer was too enticing to refuse. So, I complied with her command and rotated my body. As I shut my eyes, I felt the heat of her tongue caressing my perineum. I sensed her fingers gently prying my ass cheeks apart and a soft, warm tongue tracing a slow, tender path along my asshole.

I was at a loss for words, overwhelmed by the sensations coursing through me. No one had ever touched me in such a tender, loving manner before. It felt almost reverential, sacred even. Amy's soft, moist tongue explored my anus, causing my knees to tremble. Her gentle hands tenderly stroked my hairy, crinkled ass.

I inhaled deeply, reaching back to find her hair—damp and thick. I pressed her face against my ass, pleading, "Eat me." I felt her lips and tongue pressing against my anus, causing it to twitch in anticipation. However, my desire momentarily stilled as I felt her warm breath on my puckered entrance, her lips gently kissing and tongue delicately licking it. Her hands widened the gap between my ass cheeks as her tongue began its exploratory journey.

The sensation of her delicate tongue and warm breath on my ass was exquisite. However, when she kissed my asshole, I reached my limit, the pleasure eliciting loud moans from me. Amy reciprocated, emitting a high-pitched whimper that sent shivers up my spine and made my cock twitch in delight. She was relishing this! The young woman was deriving pleasure from licking my asshole, and this realization was eye-opening.

"Okay," Amy suddenly announced, freeing herself from my grip. "Please, fuck me!"

She spun around and slightly bent over, arching her back and presenting her petite, yet well-rounded butt to me. I blinked several times, taking in the sight. This was not what I had anticipated for the afternoon, but how could I possibly back down now?

I allowed the water to cascade over my face and dampen my hair as I pondered my next move. Amy remained motionless, but I could sense her breath growing shorter, indicative of her anticipation for my decision. I studied her face - a mix of anxiety and eagerness to welcome me.

My mind was still clouded with arousal. I reached for her hips, drawing them closer. The petite girl's body remained utterly still, shivering as the tip of my cock grazed her damp folds.

"Are you certain about this, sweetheart?" I questioned her. I truly hoped she was, but I also wanted to offer her an opportunity to halt this if she wanted to.

She gave a nod, and I felt her damp folds gliding against the tip of my cock. Her lower lips parted, sliding to allow my cock to embark on its journey into the young girl's core. I could see her ass trembling and convulsing as I gently pushed the head inside her constricted body. She let out a sharp cry as the head penetrated her. I could feel her tight pussy clenching the head of my cock, and I had to focus intensely to prevent myself from climaxing instantly.

"That's it, sweetheart, let me in..." I whispered, seeing my big phallus penetrating the beautiful girl.

I felt my cock being encased in a warm softness that was incomparable to anything I'd experienced before. My fingers were anchoring her in place, digging into her skin, while she braced herself against the pressure of my cock, pressing her hands onto the clear shower glass.

MatureAisan69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MatureAisan69

As my cock penetrated further, Amy began to gasp in response to the internal stretching she was experiencing. Her pussy muscles were firm and felt incredible. The girl glanced back, locking eyes with me before shifting her gaze to my cock. She bit her lower lip with a lustful expression that left me gasping for breath. I seized her by her petite waist and drew her body back, driving myself deeper into her.

"Ah! So deep..." She gasped, her mouth agape, drooling as the sensation of being filled overwhelmed her. I was so engrossed in the moment that the possibility of her being a virgin hadn't even crossed my mind. I quickly dismissed that thought when she demanded, "More, more! Deeper! Don't hold back!"

This was not her first rodeo. And frankly, I couldn't give a damn. I was more than willing to comply, especially given how sensational her body felt! She was tight, unbelievably so. I yearned to feel my entire cock submerged to the hilt, to experience that pressure from her inner walls constricting me in all the right ways, before I began thrusting in earnest.

"That's it..." she moaned in ecstasy.

The pressure from her youthful pussy as her vaginal muscles clenched and gripped me was divine, nearly sending me over the edge. But I managed to restrain my impending release as I buried myself within her. She moaned as my cock penetrated as deep as it could go. I paused, allowing the young woman to regain her breath. She was oblivious to how close she was pushing me to my climax with her warm body and the incredible sensation of tightness enveloping my length. Then I warned, "You better brace yourself now, sweetheart."

Her fingers scraped against the translucent shower glass as I commenced pounding into her petite frame. I observed her ass rippling as her body was jostled back and forth from the force of my thrusts. The ecstasy she was experiencing was evident in her expression, her face contorted in pleasure as she moaned in delight.

The sensation of her velvety interior was so pleasurable that I began to feel a tightening sensation in my groin. I was surrendering to the sensation, losing myself in the rhythm of our bodies colliding, producing a symphony of squelching and slapping sounds.

I could see her lust-filled expression mirrored in the foggy shower door. Amy was relishing my cock. In between shallow breaths and moans, I heard her gasp, "So good! Please, fuck me! Don't stop fucking me!"

To quicken my pace, I seized her by the elbows, pulling her against me with each forward thrust. Now in complete control of her weight, I felt my thrusting speed double, and so did her pleasure. I heard her release a surprised, high-pitched scream of ecstasy.

"AHHH! Harder! More, more, more, mooore... AHhh... AHH... I'm cumming!!! AAAAHH!!!" Amy cried out, her voice dripping with lust. The pressure from my relentless thrusts had built up inside her until it exploded, sending her over the edge into a powerful orgasm.

Her pussy spasmed, and I could feel her entire body quaking, trembling with my cock lodged deep inside her. She moaned as her pussy tightened around me, like a warm, pulsating glove. Her convulsions came in waves, gripping me tightly. Amy's body was hyper-sensitive, my cock almost causing her pain as it continued to move within her. I didn't release her; instead, I altered my grip to lock her arms behind her, forcing her to bend over. She was no longer a fragile girl in my eyes, but a means to satisfy my carnal desires.

I leaned forward, pressing her against the transparent shower door, my hips relentlessly slamming into her ass as my dick pistoned inside her wet tightness. I saw my aged body reflected in the mirror as I ravished this young girl. It had been ages since I'd indulged in such pleasure. My cock had been largely indifferent to any form of sex until today. Until her. I couldn't get enough. I was on the brink, my thrusting reaching a frenetic rhythm that the petite girl struggled to handle. As she felt me reaching deeper within her, Amy's eyes rolled back in her sockets, her body succumbing to pleasure once again.

"So good, so good! AHHH, ahhhh!!!" The petite girl trembled again, her knees and hands buckling under the intensity of my force.

She appeared ready to collapse at any moment, but I wasn't finished yet. I craved more. Amy was entirely under my control. So much so, that I could restrain her arms with just one hand, freeing the other to slap her and fondle her petite breasts.

Her body quivered from the intense stimulation, my hips slamming forcefully against her ass. Amy's pussy tightened, her insides clenching me so tightly it was almost painful as she climaxed for the second time.

My pleasure was finally cresting, so I seized her damp hair and yanked it back, forcing her to arch her back in submission, providing me with an unobstructed path into her body as I thrust as deep as I could go. Her moans reverberated within the confines of my house and likely throughout the entire block. Her eyes were glazed over, lost in a fog of lust and ecstasy. The reflection in the glass portrayed a disoriented, desperate young woman, devoid of any control over her body.

I could no longer restrain myself; I was in a state of bliss. The moment was upon us and I knew there was no point in holding back. Amy was in the same predicament as me; the girl didn't resist, but instead, she pleaded: "Cum! Cum! Fill me! Ah, AHH, AHHHhh, AHh!!! Yes!" She shrieked in ecstasy.

She was mine. My orgasm began to build as my thrusting escalated in both pace and intensity. I slammed into her as hard and as fast as I could, propelling myself closer and closer to that moment of ecstasy that I knew was imminent. Amy's pussy clung to me, causing me to gasp with pleasure, almost making me faint from the intensity. I felt my cock swell as my orgasm overtook me. It was the most incredible sensation I had experienced in decades, and my cock expanded inside Amy. She felt it too and moaned as she sensed my seed erupting inside her.

"So hot! So hot! More, more, mooore!!" Amy pleaded as my semen surged from my shaft, splashing into her and coating her insides. I groaned in ecstasy as I released my load deep into the young girl's womb.

We stood there for a moment, with her in my arms and me lodged within her, until our bodies eventually eased.

"Mmm, that was better than I expected," Amy purred. I was not prepared to respond just yet, still attempting to regain my breath after our intense lovemaking. She giggled, then gently moved my hands and turned to face me. My cock slipped from her pussy, returning to its flaccid state. "You turned out to be quite a good lay." Hearing those words from such a sweet girl, while my cum trickled down her thighs, sent my head spinning.

"I'm guessing you're not a virgin," I finally managed to utter between breaths.

"Me? Oh no! I'm far from a virgin. But you have the largest dick I've ever taken, and you certainly know how to use it! It was awesome; we need to do that more often," she said, grinning.

Her previous words resonated in my head, so I had to ask "What were you expecting?"

"I was just yanking your chain, playing the naive, innocent girl. But the moment your cock slapped me in the head, it made me go 'Mmph.' And I knew I wanted to try it."

"I see," I responded, mildly irritated by her antics but pleased with her compliments. "And what made you so eager to rim my ass?"

"Oh, that's just a trick a friend taught me. It's supposed to make men surrender to their primal instincts. And it works every time," Amy stated with a smug grin.

"Aren't you a little minx," I teased her, but it didn't sit well with her. She seized my balls and squeezed them a tad too hard. I let out a soft gasp and raised my hands in surrender, "Sorry, sorry," I mumbled.

"I'm not a slut," she growled back. "I just enjoy sex. Is that such a big deal?"

Amy's eyes were locked onto mine, and she still had me by the balls, quite literally. "I'm sorry, Amy. I never meant it as an insult. Please accept my most sincere apologies."

She stared at me for a moment with a stern expression, then her features softened and she flashed me a sly smile. "You're lucky you're packing such a tool," she teased, then glanced down at it. My cock was already at half-mast. The ability to get hard again after a good fuck had eluded me for some time, so this was a welcome surprise. "And it looks ready for another round."

I guided her hand to my crotch, and her petite fingers began to stroke me. I couldn't help but revel in the sensation, and soon I was sporting a full-mast erection. "I don't know how long this will last, so we'd better make good use of it."

"Then fuck me against the wall, old man," Amy said, and leapt onto me, wrapping her legs and arms around my body. I barely had time to catch her and pivot to press her against the wall. I'm too old for this shit, but I was too aroused to stop. To hell with the hip replacement.

The little minx --I decided that it was fair to call her that in my mind.-- was giggling in my ear as I tried to impale her on my cock. "You won't be laughing so much once I plunge myself inside you," I warned her.

"Oh, please do. I want it inside me again. I want to feel it explode in me. Please give me your cock again, Mr. Martin... Martin, Martin, Martin. Oh yeah, yeah, that's it!" True to my word, her expression morphed from playful teasing to utter ecstasy as my dick penetrated her once more.

I moaned in pleasure, and so did Amy. Our bodies melded together, creating pure sexual energy that we exchanged back and forwards between our entangled bodies. Amy peppered kisses on my neck as I gently pushed my way inside her, going slow until I felt my cock press against her womb again. I was pushing her against the damp tiles, her petite nipples grazing my chest. Sweat dripped from my forehead with exertion as I gave her my all, relentlessly thrusting into the young girl's pussy.

It would have been impossible with anyone bigger. The petite girl felt almost weightless in my arms, and the majority of my energy was directed into my thrusts, trying to pound her hard and deep against the wall, just as she had pleaded for. She was in seventh heaven, as if I was a primal beast, mating with her. She kept whispering to me how much she loved the sensation, how I felt inside her, how I was going to make her cum.

"Ahhh, AHH, Ahh! Yes, more, more! Ahhhhhh!" She exclaimed, "I love your cock! Please don't stop fucking me." Amy nipped at my earlobe, then thrust her tongue into it, before declaring: "I'm cumming! Your old cock is going to make me cum again." Her final words were barely discernible amidst the moans that succeeded them.

Amy's pussy tightened around me as she climaxed again, causing my hips to ache with the strain. The pleasure coursing through my cock was becoming secondary, my arms cramping as they struggled to support her weight. I needed to reach my own orgasm, but it seemed a distant goal.

Amy took pity on me and said, "Lower me down, old man. I'll finish you off with my mouth." As soon as I let her down, she squatted and took my cock into her mouth as if it was the most natural thing in the world. She treated my manhood, the gift that nature had bestowed upon me, as if it was nothing more than a lollipop. Then she ate it whole.

Amy was deepthroating my entire length effortlessly, sucking me off like a seasoned porn star. The pressure building inside me was nearing its peak, and she was well aware of that. She looked up at me with innocent eyes, her cheeks hollowed from the intensity of her suction on my dick, as if she was attempting to draw my very soul out through my cock.

Unabashedly slurping on my dick, she left it glistening with her saliva. The lewd, wet noises she made as she worked her mouth over me were the most obscene sounds I'd ever heard, and they were quickly pushing me to the brink. I yearned to release whatever was left in my balls into her eager mouth, and she seemed more than willing to accept my offering.

It took only a few more thrusts before my legs felt like jelly and a tingling sensation surged up my cock. Amy didn't cease her oral onslaught until she had wrung every last drop from me, her mouth filled with my seed. As she pulled my cock from her mouth, a few lingering strands of cum stretched between my tip and her lips, draping over her chest, before breaking as she swallowed.

The mischievous minx opened her mouth to reveal she was still holding onto the remnants of my load. She swirled her tongue around her mouth before finally swallowing all of my seed in one gulp. I'd seen pornstars perform this act, but witnessing it in person sent a shudder of pleasure through me.

Amy delivered a final suck on my spent cock before releasing it. It slipped from her mouth with a wet squish and dangled limply between my legs. She flashed a smile and, with my assistance, rose to her feet, her body still trembling from her orgasms. "How did that feel?" Amy asked.

"Like a million bucks," I replied.

She smiled and said, "Don't worry. I don't come with that high a price tag."

I raised an eyebrow, inviting her to elaborate.

Amy chuckled, then pulled me into a hug and planted a peck on my cheek. "I'm just pulling your leg! You've got nothing to worry about, Mr. Martin."

Shaking my head, I found amusement in the young girl's antics. I turned to grab the soap, intent on getting us both properly cleaned. After all, we were in dire need of it after our intense lovemaking.

"Hey, why is the water still hot?" The girl questioned.

"I have an on-demand water heater. It charges by the minute and manages to keep the water at a steady 102F, even after running for hours on end."

Flashing me a smile full of pearly whites, she wore a mischievous expression as she declared, "I'll have to make a habit of taking baths here more often."

I raised the same eyebrow as before, this time pairing it with a smile of my own. No further elaboration was necessary. I saw the sincerity in her words and knew that from this point forward, we were in for a wild ride.

Published 
Written by superukashaka
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments