Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Valeria's Tavern

"In ancient Hispania, a young woman enjoys bridging the Mediterranean"

15
6 Comments 6
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"The idea for this story actually did come to me while looking over some Roman ruins!"

Gaius Ossia relieved himself off the side of the boat. Looking out to sea, he spied the coastal town of Tarraco approaching. The sun was hot, just past midday in fact. The three-day voyage from Rome was near an end. This time the next day, they would have unloaded their cargo of fruits and animals. There would be time to go to the Amphitheatre for a show. And awaiting him was Valeria, surely the greatest beauty in Roman Spain.

“Ah, you’re in for a treat!” he whispered to his cock as he shook it and returned it back to his tunic.

                                                                                *

Valeria closed her eyes and reached down to tousle Marcus’s hair. She felt his tongue roam around her pussy. Now he was pressing in deep. Now he was tickling the edge of her lips. Now he was kissing her inner thighs. As her orgasm approached, she thought about those weird people who had been out on the streets. Christians, wasn’t that their name? They’d been talking about stopping the gladiators and closing the taverns and even saying you should only ever have sex with your spouse. Oh…oh…she was coming…. As pleasure flashed through her body and she writhed, moaning, Valeria decided to stick with the old, Roman Gods.

                                                                                *

Gaius Ossia finished his wine and clinked a toast with Valeria.

“Good to see you again,” he said.

“And you, Gaius Ossia.”

“You’re not…married?”

“No. I’m all yours tonight,” she said with a smile. Valeria had a beautiful smile, by the standards of her day. There had been no braces, of course, so her teeth were slightly crooked. Her long brown hair was tied back in a ponytail. But her eyes were a lovely crystalline blue…

“I thought about you the whole way over,” said Gaius.

Just then, Marcus entered the tavern. He made directly for Valeria. Nodding curtly to Gaius, he said

“I’m ready when you are,” to Valeria.

Gaius frowned.

“Hey…I am to lie with Valeria tonight,”

“I don’t think so. Now go on, pal,” Marcus growled.

The two men squared up. There was a push in the chest…Valeria interjected.

“Boys, boys. I will decide who I lie with, if you don’t mind. Now, Gaius has had a long journey and I won’t see him again for a year, Marcus. Surely you won’t begrudge him an hour of pleasure? I’ll come directly to your house afterwards. Gaius, I have been seeing Marcus. Next time you come, we’ll be married. So, you can take me and then I’ll leave you.”

It’s amazing to modern ears, but this compromise satisfied both men and calmed them down at once. Sex was sex, and the Romans were not prudish about multiple partners. Someone who fucked anything with a pulse would get a reputation, but you had to be a pretty slutty slut to be thought badly of in those days. Having two men or women on the go was not a scandal worth mentioning.

Valeria took Gaius by the hand and led him behind the bar, Gaius’s eyes fixed on her ass as it swayed, he could already see the muscles through her tunic.

Five minutes later, they were naked and Valeria was blowing him. Gaius felt his penis enlivened as her saliva warmed it’s nerve endings. He felt her hair tickle his thighs…God, he loved coming to Spain! The blowjobs alone were worth the hazards of the journey. Roman girls had their skills. But no-one gave head like a Spaniard. Valeria was an artist with her tongue, and she could open her throat without gagging. Oh, it was so deep now…

Valeria climbed onto his dick when it was ready. She slid easily down onto it and began to ride. Uff, his cock was rock hard. This felt great. She bounced up and down and realized she was going to come quickly today. She looked down at his chest and noticed something above his nipple.

“You’ve got a new scar,” she observed.

“Yeah. Feeding the lions.”

Valeria laughed. She didn’t doubt his story for a second. Gaius worked stowing the ships, and that included taking care of the animals that were shipped around for the circuses.

Marcus looked her body over. Her breasts were luscious. Her umbilical cord hadn’t been cut well, so her belly button stuck out a bit, but she had some cute moles around her torso.

KseniaHopess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KseniaHopess

Valeria was feeling good. She needed some harder action, so she climbed off and took to her knees. Ah, this was where Italian boys outdid the Spaniards. The Tarraco boys were sensuous and well-endowed and generous with cunnilingus. But if you wanted a good old-fashioned pounding from behind, you wanted an Italian stallion. She brushed her hair from her face as Gaius entered her, and braced herself, stiffening her biceps. Yes…he was thrusting well…

“Harder! Faster, man, faster!” she urged him. She knew her own body. She knew what she needed to peak. Gaius obliged, and now the sound of his thighs thumping again and again against her buttocks rang out. The bed creaked and Valeria felt his cock rub her clit. She felt her juices begin to flow, she was so wet, she was afraid he’d slip out but he kept driving and…

The orgasm exploded inside her and she threw her neck up and cried aloud. She couldn’t help it…it felt so good, her knees were trembling as her body convulsed.

“Ita! Ita! Ita!” she cried, loud enough that the patrons of the bar were in no doubt about what was going on. Marcus gripped his cup a little harder, torn between jealousy and anticipation.

Gaius himself was not able to last much longer. He never did when a girl came vocally. Feminine cries of pleasure were like a g-spot to him. He heard them gasp or squeal or scream and his semen made a beeline for the end every time. His very first erection had popped up while hearing his older sister being screwed in the next room, and ever since then listening to a woman have sex gave him an instant hard-on. His cock hardened and then he thrust in-out-in-out and the third time he felt his jizz rush up through the pipes and burst out in Valeria’s soft, wet pussy.

They lay in each other’s arms for a moment. Valeria closed her eyes, and briefly dozed off. It was a sweet, happy cat nap. She’d come very hard, and there was still Marcus’s cock to look forward to.

                                                                                                *

“Come on, man, just take me in the cunt. It’s ready, I won’t need long,”

Marcus, big and bearded, stood naked by the bed.          

“No, he was only there an hour ago. Now bend over,”

“You have to be gentle, ok? Last time, I couldn’t sit for a week. Promise?”

“I promise.”

Valeria swung round and presented her bottom to him. She closed her eyes as he prized her buttocks apart and there was some tugging and pushing as his cock pressed at her sphincter and she gasped as it popped inside. Oh well, at least she wouldn’t get pregnant. Ow…he was thrusting deep into her and it wasn’t too unpleasant…oh! It actually felt ok…

Marcus loved anal sex. He loved the tightness around his dick. He loved the emotional reactions it drew from the girls. He loved the zero risk of pregnancy. And Valeria’s ass was a sight for sore eyes. Her buttocks were firm and muscular. She was, what, nineteen? Ah…his penis was well inside her now. He was touching colon. He closed his eyes and began to thrust harder…

Valeria was well and truly rogered by Marcus, and she made it known. The patrons in the bar heard every “Yow!” and “Ah!” and “Oh!”.  Most laughed. A few of a more empathic disposition tutted and wondered if she was really enjoying herself and hoped it wouldn’t hurt her.

Gaius sat at the bar, nursing a wine. He was listening intently. The memories of the sounds Valeria made as Marcus sodomised her would serve him well in the cabin on the long voyage back to Rome.

 

                                                                                               *

A Saturday morning in 2023. I stand looking down at the ruins of the Roman circus. Under the ground, there had been a mini city of taverns, brothels and every kind of entertainment. I imagine the characters I’ve just created down there: Gaius the lustful seaman, Marcus the rough shopkeeper, Valeria the promiscuous tavern girl, going about their lives nearly two thousand years ago. I turn, and they vanish into the dust of history, as my life, my writing, and my world will one day.

Published 
Written by MC1982
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments