Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Visitation

"Something wicked this way comes."

7
0 Comments 0
1.3k Views 1.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Geno was up before the sun.  With a little over a week until the triathlon, he needed to get in some training.  He was never going to compete with the twenty-somethings, but in his age class, he was highly ranked.  Geno knew that his running and cycling legs were solid; it was his swimming that let him down.  The day was going to be stinking hot, so Geno had decided the previous evening to get up early and take a quick jog down to the beach and get a couple of hours of solid swimming under his belt.

With the rest of the family asleep, he put on his boardshorts, tee shirt and runners, grabbed a towel and crept into the kitchen to grab something light to eat and fill his water bottle.  As Geno stood at the kitchen sink, he could see something move in the half-light through the window.  Past the clothesline, out by the veggie patch, there was movement.  Someone was creeping through his backyard.

Suddenly angry, Geno stormed out the back door and yelled, “Oi!  Who’s there?”

The neighbour’s dog barked furiously, and the morning chorus halted briefly but the figure did not move.  Still angry, Geno called in a threatening voice, “I can see you standing there.  What gives?”

The figure seemed to shimmer slightly before it became solid and took a pace toward him.  It was not fully light yet and Geno struggled to make out any details about this mysterious visitor.  At first, he thought it was an old woman who had somehow gotten into his backyard.  As she silently approached, he realised that she wasn’t old, but young.  Young and stunningly beautiful.  Something did not feel right though, and Geno began to feel uneasy.

Her skin was so pale that it seemed to glow in the early morning sun, but her hair was as black as a coal.  Impossibly dark eyes looked at him and a faint smile appeared on her blood-red lips.  She was standing there in what appeared to be a flimsy dressing gown with the outline of her full breasts could clearly visible.

Something was wrong with this silent visitor and Geno’s uneasiness spread.  There seemed to be another body hidden behind this pale beauty as if there were two bodies superimposed over each other.  Geno blinked hard to try to clear his vision.  He tried to speak but his mouth was too dry, so he just stood there and waited.  The woman shrugged her shoulders and the dressing gown crumpled to the ground, leaving this eerie vision of femininity standing stark naked in his yard.

She walked over to Geno, gave him a sly wink, and knelt in front of him.  Deft hands removed his rapidly hardening cock from his boardshorts, and, without hesitation, she wrapped her lips around his knob and gently sucked.  Geno was in heaven as her lips and tongue masterfully worked their magic, while one of her hands slowly stroked the shaft and her other gently squeezed his balls.

His heart raced as he looked down into her face.  She looked up at him, gave him a smile of pure lust, and playfully bit his knob. 

“Her eyes, were they red?”  Geno thought to himself. “No, it’s just the reflection of the rising sun.”

The rising sun!  That thought suddenly snapped Geno back to reality.  What the hell was he doing getting a blow job in his garden?   The neighbours can see right into this section of the yard.  It was unlikely, but Rita and his girls could wake up at any moment.  Panicked, Geno pulled away from the best blow job he had ever had and looked down at this pale beauty at his feet and again felt a certain wrongness about her.

She stared up at him with a look of shocked sadness on her face and cooed softly.  Suddenly, Geno’s fear and reluctance melted away and he was overcome with lust again.  He gestured behind him toward the opened door.  She smiled, ran her tongue seductively over her lips and stood.  Her hips swayed as she walked toward the door.  Mounting the steps, she turned her head and blew him a kiss before she disappeared through the doorway.

Geno wanted this stranger who, almost magically, appeared in his veggie patch, but somewhere in the back of his mind a little voice was screaming a warning.  Was it the angel on his shoulder warning of the dangers of infidelity?  Was it something else?  But the devil on his other shoulder was screaming even louder, telling him to go fuck her now.  With his cock still sticking out of boardshorts, Geno walked into his home and closed the door behind him.

iamhorny943
Online Now!
Lush Cams
iamhorny943

In the semi-darkness of the room, Geno could see her lounging on the sofa; her head turned away from him, her knees slightly apart and her hand slowly moving between her thighs.  As quickly as he could, Geno ripped off his tee shirt and boardshorts and struggled out of his runners.  His cock felt like it was pulsating – he had never wanted a woman this much. 

Geno walked to the sofa and saw that the sexy stranger was sprawled out with her legs widely spread and her fingers slowly teasing her clit.  As he watched, she briefly dipped her fingers into her pussy before she resumed the slow massaging.  Her eyes were closed, and she was sighing softly, apparently oblivious to Geno standing over her.  When he moved closer, her hand reached forward, grasped his cock, and gently guided it into her.

Her pussy was hot.  Literally hot.  Almost uncomfortably so.  Nevertheless, Geno slipped his hands under her buttocks, lifted her slightly, and began pounding her as if his life depended on it.  The sighing had stopped the moment Geno entered her and a sort of guttural growl replaced it; it was the sound of pure animalistic lust and it drove Geno into a rage of furious fucking.

Geno looked down at his lover and his heart almost stopped.  Looking back at him was something out of a nightmare.  Her eyes were blood red, her teeth were more like fangs and her skin was withered and looked like old leather.  He tried to pull away, but it was as if his body was possessed.  He tried to scream, but nothing came out.  He was fucking this desiccated husk of a woman and couldn’t stop.  Then the monstrosity looked him in the eyes and smiled, and Geno’s whole soul began to panic.

It wrapped its arms and legs around Geno and crushed him to its body, but he couldn’t stop fucking this grotesque creature.  He could feel its pussy grip his cock like a fist.  Pleasure and disgust surged through his entire being.  The growling and grunting in his ear spurred him on to greater effort when all he wanted to do was run and hide.

Geno had lost all track of time.  His muscles screamed, he gasped for breath, and he was coated in sweat, but he could not stop.  He imagined he was screwing Rita, but his soul knew otherwise; he could not hide from what was happening to him.  Geno wanted to come and be done with this horror, but somehow, he knew that that would only happen when this monster allowed it.  The growling in his ear had got more frantic and Geno could feel this thing’s grip had tightened to the point that he could hardly move, but he kept thrusting anyway, having long ago pushed past the pain barrier.

The thing beneath him let go of his body and lifted him to stare into Geno’s eyes.  Without warning, it pushed its withered lips against his and in unison, they both came.  But this was no ordinary kiss, its mouth covered half of Geno’s face, and he could not breathe.  Geno kept coming, the thing kept coming, he could feel his soul being pulled from his body and he still could not breathe.  Geno silently screamed, thrashed about, and struggled against the iron grip that held him, but the mouth held firm.  And he kept coming, still not being able to breathe.  Pain wracked his body; black spots swam before his eyes and Geno knew he was dying.  The kiss broke and Geno took a lungful of precious air for the first time in what felt like forever.

Geno collapsed onto the thing beneath him, gasping for breath but the searing pain in his body and soul lingered.  It sniggered derisively and painfully bit his ear.

“You are mine,” it hissed, “and you will never escape!”

Between one heartbeat and the next, the thing simply vanished, and Geno was left lying naked, face down on the sofa.  He felt as if his entire being had been tainted with something incredibly evil. And he knew with certainty that the creature was right.  If it was to return tomorrow, he would willingly go to it, over and over again, and he would never escape.

Published 
Written by The_Wandering_Bard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors