Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Parrot story.

"'Oh daddy' was the main record being played that night regardless of the dj."

3
1 Comment 1
2.2k Views 2.2k
814 words 814 words

During my online dating phase back in the POF and Latinchat era, I was killing it. 

After talking online for sometime we decided to meet up.  She lived an hour away so it was just enough time to get to know each other and make her cum at least twice while fingering her in the car.  There's just something sexy about fingering a girl while driving.  People can look in and see how much fun you are having. She returned the favor by giving me a blowjob while on the way to my place. 

She was getting so wet that I could feel it dripping down her pussy and getting on her dress. It was sexy.  I would take my fingers out of her pussy and have her lick them and suck the juice off them.  As soon as she was done, I would go back down there to please her even more.  

As soon as she got to my house we got down to business. And it was incredible. It was not her first rodeo.  We started kissing and undressing. Her skin was so soft and her breasts were perky and firm.  

She unbuttoned my pants and zipped them down. She took my hard dick out and started sucking it.  She then pushed it up and started sucking on my balls and masturbating me.  She looked at me as she did it to see my face as I enjoyed it.  She told me to put one leg on the bed and kept going down with her Tongue down to my ass. All I could think about was 'Oh Mrluckyseduction, please don't fart'.  And I didn't. 

I wanted to explore her body more so I took her by he hair and pulled her up.  I immediately turned it around and started kissing her neck while double fingering her.  Two fingers in the ass and two in the pussy.  It was like saying greetings to Spock from Startrek. 

Things got even hotter and I started to tease her with my hard cock.  She couldn't hold it any longer and pulled me towards her.  She wanted it deep inside of her and as a true gentleman that one should be, I did just that.  MMMM she gasped.  She then asked me to fuck her in the ass.  I'll never forget that. How romantically and passionately she said "Fuck me in the ass, Papi."  Once again as a true pleaser that I am, I did.  But I don't know about your preference but for me, the pussy is the greatest thing ever invented and it is what I love most so in order not to disappoint her, I kept switching from one hole to the other.  It drove her insane!

EvaJonnesSexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaJonnesSexy

As she started climaxing her words became louder and louder. and so I joined her dirty talk party. 

Her: "Oh Daddy Oh Daddy."

Me:  "MMMMM! You little whore."

Her: "You are so big. OMG!"

Me:  "Ohh, your pussy is so dam good baby."

Her: "Oh Daddy Oh Daddy."

Me: "MMMM!"

Her: "You are so big. OMG!"

Me. "You like it, huh?"

Her: "Oh Daddy Oh Daddy."

In my own head okay this is weird but shes doing a fine job why stop.

After another 10 minutes of the same answers I cum and hug her. 

I hear my roommate coming in and thought 'hey let me invite him so that he can get some action'.  I asked her and she was fine. 

I was a bit exhausted so I let them two get started.  From the kitchen the moans are evident.  You could hear him pounding her doggie and she enjoying it.  As I get closer the dirty talk starts to be clearer and I hear.

Her: "Oh Daddy Oh Daddy."

Him: "Yeah take that."

Her: "Oh you are so big. OMG!"

Him: "That's right take all that dick in there."

Her: "Oh Daddy Oh Daddy."

You know to be honest I felt like a stud at the beginning. I had put in the work and she was impressed at the size (a solid 8 inches).

But after hearing the same two sentences, I thought to myself WTF and my drive was all gone.  But, I had to perform and it was time for vengeance.  I teamed up with my roommate and we double teamed her.  She was in love.  We finished off with busting in her face which she licked off and kept sucking him off.  I was honestly done with it and didn't want to ruin her fun.  

I took her home that night and she was calling me to repeat the night again but I never answered.  That 'Oh Daddy Oh Daddy' is still chasing me in my dreams. Lol.  

If you are a woman, make sure you have more than two lines when you are making it happen otherwise it will just get freaking weird.

Published 
Written by MrLuckySeduction
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments