Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time Disaster

"Jason runs into complications he never expected."

19
19 Comments 19
7.7k Views 7.7k
3.6k words 3.6k words
So throughout his college days, Jason Smith tried like hell, but was totally unsuccessful in losing his most embarrassing character trait. He graduated with an impressive degree from a major university. The university only admitted perhaps seven percent of all applicants and had a significant flunk out rate, so being successful in attaining a Bachelors degree from this institution was in itself impressive and quite an accomplishment.

Jason wasn't half bad looking, remaining trim and in fairly good physical condition. He landed a good job, was earning a comfortable living, had a nice apartment in the suburbs of the major city to which he had re-located and drove a decent car.

So by all outward appearances he was intelligent, fairly good looking, outwardly successful in his first career position, was comfortable around almost anyone that he met, but still this albatross hung around his neck. Jason Smith was a damn VIRGIN!!

Always horny, he beat his meat until it was sore and still a virgin; how fucking embarrassing?

In his new position he came in contact with the public frequently, so was meeting a good number of eligible women. He worked in an office with perhaps seventy-five people, half of whom were women, even if seventy-five percent of them were either married or butt ugly. Then there was a rather well developed social network of friends from college and a continual flow of new talent from people they were meeting either through their work or other social activities.

His friends, their wives and girl friends were continually fixing Jason up, but it always seemed to be with "nice girls." Jason was so obsessed with his "condition," that he was ready to just go find some whore and pay for it! "Nice girls!" Fuck nice girls. Well, yeah he would if he had the chance to get in their pants. He then heard the theory of "go ugly early." Hmm, perhaps it's worth a try.

For the uninitiated, "go ugly early" refers to just saying the hell with trying to fuck the girl of your dreams; early in the evening, just latch on to some homely or ugly girl, some fat chick or whomever you just know will still be unattached at the end of the evening. Turn the lights down low, for your own sanity and just get laid! She's ugly; she should be willing to fuck anyone with a cock!

So Jason tried this tactic. He had a hell of a time trying to carry on any type of conversation. He didn't want to impress her; he just wanted to fuck her. But, after a couple of times, when he did hook up with what would surely be the last potential candidate of the evening, wouldn't you know it? They both turned out to not only be not attractive, but were also a PRUDE! What the fuck?

Jason was pretty sure that he had VIRGIN stamped in big red letters right across his forehead. You talk about frustrated! He began to wonder if the saying "he'd fuck a rattlesnake, if it would hold its head still long enough," had any validity.

Then after months of trying to concentrate on his new career, dogging every person he met that owned a pussy and pounding his pud till his forearm would tighten up from over use, lightning struck! A number of co-workers met at a local watering hole on a Friday night after work. One of the best looking babes in the office flirted with him all night, but she had the one young lady in the office who would surely end up a spinster attached to her like a Siamese twin all evening. Jason finally caught on to the personification of a prick tease. That is all Ginger Baker was. She was a goddess with a perfect body, wore her micro mini skirts, tight sweaters and high heels with perfection, but she wasn't hooking up with anyone that night. However, the far less attractive, Alice Humpage, even got ditched by Ginger.

It was late; the bar was clearing out and Jason suddenly found himself as Alice's only ride home. Additionally with the alcohol having its normal effect, Alice wasn't looking too bad. All the girls begin to look good at midnight. So, Jason bit the bullet and asked Alice if he could drive her home. She enthusiastically accepted his offer.

Once they climbed in Jason's car, Alice informed him that she lived almost forty miles away. "You have got to be kidding me. Shit, Alice, I'm not driving you out to the fucking sticks. I've had way too much to drink and I'm not chancing some local yokel cop stopping me for driving under the influence." She said, "Well, how far away do you live?"

"About a mile and a half from here."

"Maybe I could crash at your place and you could take me home tomorrow morning when you are more sober."

What the hell choice did he have? Jason agreed to that arrangement and off they drove to his apartment. When they arrived, it seems that Jason's two roommates had their own party this evening and, while it was winding down, both couches were occupied with passed out drunks, leaving no place for Alice to crash.

Alice offered, "Well, if you could behave yourself, what if we shared your bed?" Oh my god, still horny as ever, maybe she would put out for me? Hmm, Jason thought. With not many options at his disposal, he finally agreed to share his queen size bed. Without thinking too much about it, Jason went in to brush his teeth, leaving Alice alone in his room.

Alice was wondering if she should leave her clothes on or sleep in her underwear. About this time, Jason returned to his room, momentarily forgetting about Alice and walked in completely nude, how he normally dressed for bed. "Oh shit, Alice, I'm sorry. I guess I didn't think about sleep wear and sharing my bed with you, but what the hell, this is what I normally wear to bed and in actuality, I don't even own any pajamas."

"Well, then fuck it!" Alice said. "If you can shed all your modesty, so can I." With that she quickly stripped out of her clothes and they both crawled under the covers. Before she knew it she could hear the rhythmic breathing of Jason and realized he had fallen asleep. Now, just because she wasn't a beauty queen did not mean that Alice didn't have her own fantasies about men and their lovely cocks. With the street light streaming through the parted curtains, and Jason's night maneuvers, like a spotlight properly directed, the covers came free from Jason's body and his cock was lit up like a firecracker for Alice's enjoyment. And enjoy it she did.

Alice studied Jason's beautiful seven inch manhood and then with the alcohol taking its effect on her also, she clumsily thought, he'll never know the difference and she tried to delicately run her fingers over his exposed prick. As her excitement built, her ministrations became more animated and much to his surprise, Jason woke with a start, as he felt Alice fully wrap her hand around his shaft. "Alice, what the fuck are you doing?"

"Oh Jason, I'm sorry, but I couldn't help myself. I have never been this close to a man before and my curiosity got the better of me. I just had to see what a real live cock feels like."

"Well, now that you know, what do you think?"

"My god, Jason, you became so hard and yet, your prick is warm and soft to the touch. I think I'm already addicted and you haven't even had your way with me... yet."

He at that moment realized that a hard prick has no conscience. He was horny. Alice was obviously turned on. With the effects of time and alcohol, she really didn't look that bad. Still homely, but she had a nice set of tits, her legs weren't bad, maybe a little too much belly, but her womanly aroma was now filling his nose and like a buck in heat, Jason knew that now was the time. Jason Smith was going to lose his damn VIRGINITY!!

"Well Alice, if you are going to enjoy yourself, I hope you are prepared for me to do the same." With that and without waiting for a response, Jason moved closer to Alice, definitely closed he eyes and gave her a steamy kiss, while he began to grope her breast and pinch her hardening nipples. His cock was getting harder and Alice now began to stroke him lightly. He moved down her neck and then lower taking a nipple into his mouth. He sucked and tongued all around her perky globe. As he did so, he noticed her hips began a natural upward thrust as her pleasure shot from her tits to her cunt.

Alice was running her free hand through Jason's hair and actually encouraged his movement lower. His tongue left a moist trail from her nipple through the valley of her belly button and lower as Jason turned his body so Alice could continue her attention to his prick that was leaking precum and he got his first experience at muff diving. When Jason ran his tongue over and through the entrance to Alice's pussy, he felt the warm wet entrapment of his cock as Alice took him into her mouth.

Their hips were now flexing in unison as each orally pleasured the other. Alice let out a loud scream as her first ever orgasm swept over her body as pleasure radiated from her womanly center. Her reaction was somewhat muffled by the prick stuffed in her mouth, but Jason's roommates could clearly hear their activities through the cheap apartment walls.

It really didn't mean much to Jason that he had given Alice any pleasure. What her orgasm signaled to him was now was the time; he was finally going to fuck a real life pussy.

He pulled his cock from her mouth and his mouth from her cunt, swung around on the bed and without any warning for her or any more foreplay or preparation, got his body between Alice's splayed out legs and then proceeded to slam is prick into her virgin pussy. He struck a barrier that felt like a brick wall and was so uninformed didn't even know about a woman's hymen. "What the fuck is that Alice?"

"It's my hymen, duh. Take it easy. Slowly push through it you fucking idiot. But show me a little consideration."

"I don't know what you're talking about, but are you ready?"

"Yeah, but please be gentle." With that Jason bumped up against her maidenhead and slowly, but forcefully pushed through and fully ensconced his cock with Alice's warm wet sheath.

TheQueens
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TheQueens

Alice cried out and Jason did finally give her some consideration, as he saw tears roll down her cheeks. He paused and as the sharp pain subsided, Alice nodded her acquiescence for him to proceed. He slowly began to move in and out of her honey pot and with each passing minute, she seemed to enjoy his fucking her more and more.

Before long, Jason knew he was about to blow his load. Alice could tell something was up as she felt the throbbing of his cock. Almost in a panic, she screamed, "Out! Out! You need to pull it out!" But Jason was too far gone and he shot rope after rope of his hot cum deep within her vagina, painting the walls of her womb with his potent seed.

"Oh my god, you ignorant bastard! You don't know what a hymen is and then you cum in me without any kind of protection! You dumb ass you may have just got me pregnant! Fuck! I don't give a damn what time it is or how much you have had to drink, you are going to drive me home right now!" With that Alice found a light and proceeded to continue to ream his ass, while she dressed. Well, now fully awake and quickly sober, Jason got out of bed and dressed rapidly. At this point he couldn't wait to be done with this wench.

They drove through the night in silent anger with each other. Alice was staring out her side window into the darkness and giving Jason occasional barking orders directing him to her house. It was 2:30 in the morning when she finally departed from his car.

He really wasn't sure if he were lost as he drove through the night, never having been this far away from the city and suburbs. In addition to wondering if he would be able to find his way back, he began to worry. What if she turns up pregnant? Fuck! How the hell could I get away from her then? And, even if she isn't pregnant, is she going to spread the word throughout the office what a dumb shit I am? A lousey fuck? I'll never get laid again!

But Jason would have bigger worries than this; he just didn't know what was about to hit him.

About three days after getting laid, while avoiding Alice every time he could at the office, Jason noticed a sharp pain in his cock every time he took a piss. He tried to ignore it, but over the next couple of days his condition got worse, to the point he almost screamed out in pain each time he took a piss.

Having just re-located across the state and being young, he obviously did not have a doctor. He had frequently gone by a medical clinic as he drove through the suburbs. That should be fairly anonymous he thought. So, nervous as hell he dialed (yes in the 70s he had a dial telephone) the number of the clinic and asked to make an appointment to see Dr. Anderson; it was after all the Anderson Medical Clinic.

The receptionist, who had a voice like a sultry goddess, inquired if he was one of Dr. Anderson's patients. No, this would be my first visit to see him. She then inquired as to his medical problem; "What did you want to see the doctor about?"

Embarrassed he couldn't tell her he wanted to know if he got VD from his very first fuck ever ... grrrrrr. "Just tell him it's a personal problem," hoping she would drop the inquiry. "Sir the doctor deals with all sorts of personal problems of patients. I assure you that your information will be held in the strictest confidence. What specifically do you need to see the doctor about?"

"Oh my god, can we stop with the cross examination already?" he thought.

"Sir, we have to know about your problem specifically in order to match you with the proper doctor." Thinking, what the fuck, she is just a voice on the other end of the phone, he then blurted out, "I think I may have contracted a venereal disease."

"Oh! Well, in that case, Dr. Anderson would be the physician you should see. How about tomorrow at 10:30?"

"Yeah, that will work fine," and after giving this woman all of his personal information, Jason hung up.

Okay, D-day arrives. Jason walks into the clinic to find a spacious waiting area with probably twenty-five people waiting to see their doctor. About seventy-five percent seemed to be little old ladies. So, he walks up to the receptionist desk, which is now being manned by a chubby woman who looked to be in her 50s. When she spoke is was the raspy loud voice of a drill sergeant. Jason gave her his name. He was then stunned when she barked out, "And what do you need to see Dr. Anderson about today?"

Are you shirting me? What the fuck? Jason went through this embarrassment on the phone yesterday. Didn't that fucking wench note the medical condition? Almost immediately, Jason went from stunned to pissed, and then in a loud voice he announced, "I think I may have contracted a social disease."

You could almost hear a collective gasp throughout the waiting room, as Jason definitely caught the attention of all the little old ladies. He didn't give a shit. He was pissed. The receptionist gave him a clipboard and told him he needed to fill out a number of forms.

Jason took a seat and little old ladies on either side of him literally moved away from him.

Finally, they called his name and he entered a private office. The nurse, who wasn't bad looking told him to take a seat and the doctor will be in to see him. After ten minutes of reading credentials on various plaques on the wall and looking over detailed drawings of the human anatomy, Dr Anderson entered the room. "So, what brings you here to see me today?" What the fuck? Doesn't anybody take notes around here? Once again, Jason summoned up the courage to red-faced explain the symptoms of his problem.

The doctor said, "Well, you may have contracted a venereal disease."

No shit. Ya think? We will just take a specimen of your discharge and send it to the lab for analysis." He pulls out a couple of slides. This was the first man to ever grab hold of his cock! This ain't right! This just ain't right! The doc squeezes Jason's cock to get the discharge to make its appearance and rubs the cold glass slide against the head of Jason's cock. He then repeats the process with the second slide. Jason is dying a thousand deaths from embarrassment.

The doc informs him that it will take about three days to get the lab results and inquires as to whether or not Jason is allergic to penicillin. "No, I don't think so doc."

"Well then, we might as well start your treatment and if the results are negative, it won't hurt anything."

"No doc, I don't think you people could do anymore damage to my ego," Jason thought. Oh, but he would be wrong!

There was a little room within this office that appeared to be about the size of a closet and the doc instructed Jason to go in there and lower your slacks and underwear. Jason did as instructed, not realizing for a second as to what was involved in "beginning his treatment." After about five minutes with his pants down and expecting the doctor's return, the absolutely most beautiful nurse who appeared to be about 20-24 years old entered "the closet" carrying a goddamned horse needle.

She matter of factually told Jason to bend forward as she sunk this lampoon of a needle into the right cheek of his ass! Fuck did that hurt! Jason began to raise his underwear and slacks up and the goddess giggles and says, "Not so fast. One more time." She then proceeded to thrust this lance again into his back side, this time scoring on the left cheek. "Okay, that's all. You can get dressed. And, here, you will need to get this prescription filled and begin taking this medication until it is all gone. Any questions?"

I suppose getting treated for VD and asking you on a date might be a case of bad timing, Jason thought.

Oh well, maybe some other time.

Jason got the prescription filled and started taking the pills that afternoon. The next morning when Jason emptied his bladder, as he looked down, he almost passed out. His piss was blood red! Oh my god, what the fuck kind of disease did the slut Alice give me? Promptly at 9:00 AM Jason called the Anderson clinic and explained the problem to the lady who answered the phone; he was beyond embarassment.

She laughed. She actually laughed. "Didn't somebody tell you that the pills you are taking will make you urine appear red?"

"Uh, no. No maam, no one told me that." "Well that is what is going on. You will be fine."

Wow, can getting a piece of ass really be worth all this? And what if the test comes out positive? I'm sure I will have to tell Alice so she can get tested. Then she'll accuse me of infecting her because she was a virgin; I broke her hymen.

Jason was to suffer one more embarassing moment. He called the clinic as instructed, when the results should have been back from the lab. The sweet voice on the other end said, "Mr. Smith I have some very good news. The results from the lab analysis came back negative."

"Pardon me Miss, but how the hell can that be, with the pain while pissing and the discharge leaking from my cock?"

"Well, actually there could have been a mild bladder infection or sometimes those symptoms appear if it has been awhile since you had sex. But, you can't be too safe; no harm done."

Jason thought, no harm done; no harm done; what about my fucking ego?

Fucking pussy just can't be worth all of this! And, I might as well forget about the delicious nurse that wields the lampoons; she'll never go out with me.

And then a satisfyingly smirk spread over Jason's face. But I'm not a VIRGIN any longer!

*****

This is a true story as related to me by a former roommate of mine in the early 70s. All persons involved were over 18 years of age and the names have been changed so as to not identify or embarrass anyone. When all the details were told to me, I laughed until I cried. Poor Jason!

Published 
Written by oz99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments