Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Letter # 12 -- From the Lost Letter Bin at Everheart North Dakota

"Betsy responds to her employment review"

8
5 Comments 5
600 Views 600
809 words 809 words

Mr. John Strickland

Attorney at Law

2564 Law Ave

Everheart, ND

Dear Mr. Strickland:

Thank you for giving me my quarterly employment review. As your legal secretary and receptionist. I appreciate the effort you put into it and intend to take all of your recommendations for improvement to heart. You asked me to write you a letter in which I list and demonstrate my understanding of the office procedures we discussed.

Starting Time

I understand I am to be at my desk promptly at 9:00 A.M. every day the office is open, and I may not leave until 5:00 P.M.

Proper Office Attire

Company policy is that I wear white blouses with a dark skirt. 

The blouse must be sheer enough that the outline of my nipples is always visible through the cloth and it should be unbuttoned to a spot directly between my breasts. I will know that the blouse is being worn correctly if, when leaning over a desk, my hanging breasts can be easily seen by a person sitting at the desk. I should check this using a mirror every morning before I begin work.

Skirts shall extend exactly two inches below the lowest point of my crotch when I am standing. Never more. 

Bras and panties are never permitted in the office and the wearing of either is grounds for termination. Garter belts and crotchless pantyhose are allowed if they are tasteful and clean. 

On casual Friday, the third Friday of each month, the skirt is optional.

Personal Hygiene

Makeup, comprising at least lipstick and eyeshadow is required at all times.  My armpits and pussy must always be freshly shaved. That means shaving in the morning before work, every day, and not the night before. Stubble of any kind is grounds for termination.

My anus shall be kept clean, hairless and perfumed at all times.

Awareness

The papers and other items I need for my work are intentionally located on shelves and drawers near the floor. I must remain aware of my supervisor’s location in the room at all times and make sure that when I bend over to retrieve or use something, I give my employer a clear and unobstructed view of my ass, thighs, and vagina. 

Professionalism

I am to remain calm and professional at all times. When being ravished on my supervisor’s desk, unless instructed otherwise, I am to spread my legs as wide as possible and hold my ankles in my hands. Whether being taken from the front or from the back, I may masturbate briefly to prepare for penetration.

emilywalker1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
emilywalker1

When engaging in intercourse or any other sexual act I shall make muffled sounds indicating my appreciation for what I am receiving, but will not engage in crying, moaning or screaming. When the sexual activity is over, I will politely thank my employer for allowing me to be of service and ask if there is anything else I can do for him.

I will consider the word ‘cunt’ to be both a reference to my vagina and job title,  depending on circumstances.

After blow jobs, I swallow. I don’t spit. 

I shall consider having my employer cum on my face to be a reward for good work.

Reprimands

Wearing handcuffs, ball gags, and clothespins on my tits is considered an ordinary part of my job and not punishment.

Small rule infractions will be punished by spankings, either by hand, with a paddle or with a cane. When my punishment is complete, I will thank my supervisor for the reprimand and promise not to be such a stupid cunt in the future.

Vocabulary

I shall refer to my breasts as “tits.” I shall call my vagina my “pussy” or my “cunt.”

I shall refer to my employer’s penis as his “cock” or “Thor.” I shall never, under any circumstances, call it his “weenie” or that “cute little thing.”

Family

While at work, I will not refer to the fact that my employer and I are husband and wife and have been married for eight years. During work hours, nagging, bitching and pouting is strictly prohibited.

When my boss gives me an order, I will not roll my eyes and give him that look that asks if he is ever going to earn enough money to move his office out of our garage into a proper office and get a real secretary. I will understand that he is trying as hard as he can, and I will give him credit for that.

And I am to never, ever again, tell my sister about this office and the rules we go by and and give her any more reason to ridicule my boss and imply that he is just a loser with a little dick.

Your loyal secretary and wife

Betsy “The Cunt” Strickland

Published 
Written by EdgarTennyson
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments