Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Screwing the Milkman

"Eddie knew his wife was screwing the milkman"

20
12 Comments 12
4.0k Views 4.0k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"The Cellblock Tango has a lot to answer for."

I was just about ready to go out to see my bestie, Erin, when I suddenly realized my husband Eddie was standing right behind me.

“You’ve been screwing the milkman,” he hissed into my ear.

I half jumped and gasped. His words were a statement, not an accusation.

“You‘ve been screwing the milkman, don't deny it,” his voice harsh in my ear.

I had little choice. “Yes,” I squeaked.

“Ha, say, it, say it all. Yes, I have been screwing the milkman.”

I took a shuddering breath. “Yes, I have been screwing the milkman.”

“You know what you are, don't you? You are a shameless hussy. A naughty shameless hussy.”

“Yes,“ I squeaked again.

“Say it!” Eddie demanded.

“I’m, I’m a naughty shameless hussy.”

“Oh yes you are, you are very naughty shameless hussy.”

Eddie took hold of my shoulder and pulled me back against him.

“What am I going to do with you then, girl?”

“I, I, I don’t know,” I said softly biting my lip.

“Hmm,” he replied.

Held back by Eddie, there was no way I could get free of his clutches.

“Hmmm,” He growled again. “Going to see Erin, then out, no doubt.”

Eddie didn’t miss a thing, he knew, he knew full well what I had planned to do.

“Well?”

“Yes,” I whimpered

“Yes, what?”

“I was going to see Erin, and then we were going to go out.”

“Hmm, I thought so,” he said as he began to turn me about.

“That Erin is just as bad as you, who knows what mischief you both would get up too?”

“I’m sorry.” I again whimpered.

“Ha! I don’t know that you really are sorry. Look at you, all dressed up to go out, is it Erin’s birthday again? It would only be the fourth time this year.”

Eddie pulled me further around so that I was now facing him

“Ohh, I guess it’s not then.”

“Well my dear, it seems as if I have to take matters into my own hands then.”

“What, what?” I didn't get to finish my reply.

Eddie half lunged at me, wrapping his powerful arms about my middle. He pulled me much closer to him and then he lifted me up off the floor.

“ARRRrrr!” I squealed.

He lifted me higher, then as his arm wrapped around my legs, I started to tip forward and half fell down Eddie’s back. He had me up and over his shoulder, I felt helpless.

“Arrrg! Noo. Put me down, put me down!” I wailed as he held me firmly.

“Na! I think you need a change of plan.”

“No, please, no, stop, put me down. Eddie put me down.” I begged.

Eddie turned about swinging me around, making me squeal again. Then his left hand was on my backside, rubbing it.

“Hmm,” He purred.

I felt Eddie’s hand slip down the back of my thigh, then onto my stockings at my knee. He changed directions and I felt his hand slip under my skirt and work its way up the back of my thighs.”

“Arrr No, Eddie, No, put me down, please, put me down.”

I suddenly realized my mistake, I had gone to the bathroom for a pee and decided I wanted fresh knickers for going out, I threw my used pair in the basket in the bathroom. I hadn’t got back to the bedroom to get a fresh pair.

I knew that in a moment Eddie would discover I had no knickers on, and that would add to his beliefs about me going out. I felt his hand sliding further under my skirt, then as he reached the top of my stockings, he eased his hand back down again before running up once more.

“Please, Eddie, put me down, I beg you, put me down.”

Eddie swung about again, making me flail about as his hand slid back down my stockings., Eddie took a couple of steps towards the hallway as he ran his hand back up under my skirt. This time his hand slipped off my stocking and onto my upper thigh.

“Oh no! Oh god, no,” I whimpered as I felt Eddie's hand begin to explore and discover that I was missing my knickers.

“Ohhh, you are a naughty girl, no knickers under your skirt,” he growled, “You were going to go out without your knickers.”

“I, I, I,” I stammered.

“Hmm. Right then, I don't think you are going too far tonight, my girl,” he informed me.

“What! Wait, no, please, let me go, put me down. Eddie!”

Eddie carried me into the hall and then into our bedroom, and in spite of all my protests he still did not put me down.

Then Eddie was at his dresser, pulling things out and then he slowly turned about and made towards our four-poster bed.

I squealed as Eddie upended me onto the bed, then he was sitting on top of me, pinning me down.

“Eddie!” I protested.

Eddie was much bigger and stronger than me, He grabbed my arms and pulled them up, Then he looped something around my left-hand wrist, and pulled it tight. A moment later the same for my right-hand wrist.

Eddie pulled my arms up and then pulled them to the sides, I realized as he secured my left arm to the post exactly what he was doing. I felt shocked as he pulled my right arm over and tied it off to the other side post.

“Eddie! No, please, no, please don't tie me to the bed.”

My protests were in vain. Eddie turned about and then he pulled up my skirt before taking my ankles and pulling them wide apart and tying them off to the bottom posts. I was now on the bed, spread eagle and there was nothing I could do.

“Eddie, “ I begged, whimpering. “Please untie me, let me go.”

“Not so fast you naughty shameless hussy,” he told me as he came back around the bed, and pulled my skirt higher, exposing my suspender and my bare pussy. “There, that's better.”

I whimpered, there was no hope that Eddie would let me go anytime soon, I somehow hoped Erin would call and then I would try to get her to come over and get me free.

Eddie slowly slid his finger along my slit, he knew how much I liked that. His light touch sending quivers through my body, making me draw in a deep breath. Stoke and stroke again, more quivers making me aroused and starting to get me wet.

“Oh Eddie,” I whimpered as his finger traced along my divide.

“You are hot for this, aren’t you, my dear?”

“Ohh God, yes, Eddie, please…” I was caught between wanting him to carry on and for him to let me go.

I could feel my lips swelling and opening, my clit pushing out as it enlarged. Eddie’s finger slowly slipped further down between my folds, just touching the top of me clit, making it tingle.

Then Eddie turned to face me, he slowly ran his finger over my blouse, then one by one, he popped open each of the buttons, slowly pulling my blouse apart. Then with a flourish, he pulled my blouse open and left it hanging from my shoulders, my white lace bra exposed.

Slowly Eddie's hands and fingers ran over my bra and nipples, teasing me. I took a shuddering breath, Eddie knew full well how I was reacting to his touch. God, I was getting so horny. My nipples stiffened and I felt more wetness between my legs.

Dee-daa-la-dee-daa-dee-la-de-daa.

“That will be Erin wondering where I am. I need to get that,” I tried to sit up but I could hardly move.

Dee-daa-la-dee-daa-dee-la-de-daa.

Eddie stood up and then walked out of the room, closing the door over after him. He headed for the lounge where my phone was. I heard Eddie answering and then talking to Erin.

I tried to call out, but I realized Erin had no hope of hearing me with the door closed, but I could hear Eddie telling Erin that I was a bit tied up for the moment and that I could be some time. He then apologized to her for me being unable to come out tonight.

“Damn you, Eddie,’ I muttered, I would be at home tonight.

I heard Eddie moving about then go into the kitchen, there were now a few muffled sounds then it went quiet.

“Eddie?” I called, “Eddie?”

No reply, I tried to pull at my bonds, but they held firm. I couldn’t move, I was helpless.

“Eddie! Eddie!” I called again, but still nothing.

“Urrrgghhh…” I strained against my bounds. But still, nothing gave, I was at the mercy of Eddie.

“Eddie, Please, Eddie!” I begged and called, but still no signs of Eddie anywhere at all.

I tried to roll my head to one side and see what time it was, but my arm blocked the view of my alarm clock. There was nothing I could do but wait, and that pissed me off.

I waited a couple more minutes before calling out again, but I still had no reply. I tugged at my restraints, but there was no give at all. I tried to squirm, but there was hardly any movement I could make. I called again, but no, there was no response from Eddie.

It was a few more minutes before the door opened again and Eddie casually strolled into the room.

“Eddie!” I begged again. “Please untie me, let me go.”

“Hmm, just look at you, what a nice view of your pussy.” Eddied looked down at my exposed pussy, then gently slipped his finger along its length.

“Eddie!” I protested.

But Eddied carried on gently stroking my slit. We both knew exactly how that was making me feel. I couldn't help myself, I began to respond and I felt the wetness again between my legs.

Eddie shifted one hand up to my breasts, rubbing me through my bra, then deftly, he slipped his hand in and popped my boobs out, then he began to tease my nipples.

“Eddie. Please untie me” I begged again as I began to breathe hard.

“Hmm, I kind of like you how you are, you naughty shameless hussy.”

“No, Eddie, Please!” I tried again but I knew he had no intention of letting me go yet.

I felt Eddie slip his finger into my entrance, slowly probing me. God, it started to feel so good. Damn it, I wanted to hold Eddie, kiss him passionately, take hold of his throbbing cock and ram it into my body. I was ready for him. But I could not move, my bonds to the bed made it impossible for me to do anything.

Eddie slipped another finger inside me and began to curl his fingers to stroke my G spot. Eddie knew that this was a sure way to get me to cum fast, it would only take a couple of minutes and I would be helpless as a kitten as I orgasmed.

My nipples hardened as Eddie rolled them in his fingers, gently tugging on them to give me jolts of pleasure adding to his stroking inside me. I gasped and whimpered as my heightened state of euphoria took hold of my body. I pushed my head back ready to moan loudly when Eddie suddenly stopped, I was just so close, I writhed and rocked my pelvis to try to push myself over the edge, but it was just too late.

So close and yet so far, Eddie left me hanging there, unable to go the tiny step further. I desperately wanted him to be inside me but he just sat there next to me, grinning his malicious grin.

“Eddie,” I whimpered, “Eddie, please, fuck me, Eddie.”

“Ha, did you think that you would get off so lightly?” He looked at me with his cold calculating grin.

“Fuck me, Eddie! Please fuck me.” I begged, hoping to be able to finish with him.

“Not so fast my dear, you need to know what it takes for you to be screwing the milkman.”

Eddie stood up and calmly walked out of the room.

“FUCK!, EDDIE!” I yelled as loud as I could. “Oh Fuck,” I whimpered as I faced the prospects of Eddie taking his time again.

I was still very aroused by him, and now I had to wait again, still tied to the bed. I tried yelling again but it was answered by silence. I tried to squirm, but it was of little use. I thought for a moment about Erin and her going off to the club without me, or if she went at all, I would have to find out later once I go free.

Eddie was taking his time as I felt my arousal slowly ebbing away. “Damn, fuck shit, arg!” I cursed. I wanted to get free and I needed Eddie to untie me.

There was still nothing I could do, I knew my pussy and my breasts were exposed, making me feel very helpless. Damn Eddie, making me wait like this, it wasn't fair. Damn it, I wanted Eddie fucking me, fucking me hard right now. The thoughts of Eddie fucking me made my pussy tingle again. Damn, I needed him now!

“Eddie, please...” I called out again in a vain hope of having him respond, but nothing.

I sighed and whimpered, feeling my arousal slowly ease again. I was stuck, and there was nothing I could do about it. I thought I knew Eddie but this wasn’t something he had done before. I had thought that he would not be able to resist me like this, I had been expecting him back at any moment.

I heard faint sounds and called out again, but my calls went unanswered. I had no idea what Eddie was doing. Then I heard Eddie coming back up the hallway. But he stopped and went into our main bathroom.

“Shit!” I swore.

If Eddie decided to shower, he could take another half an hour or more. I heard the faint hiss of the shower starting.

“Eddie!” I screamed out, “Eddie!”

Nothing. Then I heard the shower door closing. “Damn you, Eddie.”

I knew that if Eddie wanted a quick shower he would use our on-suite, but if he wanted to shave and then wash and groom his hair, he would use the main bathroom. Eddie was going to take his time. That left me still tied to our bed and unable to move. But it gave me a glimmer of hope too, I knew once Eddie finished in the bathroom, he would come back to me.

I don’t do waiting well, I got very frustrated as I heard Eddie mucking about in the other bathroom. I pulled again on my bonds, but still, they did not give, I was still in the same position as I was when Eddie first tied me, my pussy was exposed and my boobs hanging out of my bra.

At last, Eddie came back in wearing only his towel. He wandered over to his dresser and began to comb out his hair.

“Eddie!” I hissed at him, “Eddie, untie me, this has gone on far too long.”

Eddie laughed, then took a couple of slow steps over to the bed, then he dropped his towel. He started to climb onto the bed and over on top of me, he sat on my belly and had his cock lined up between my boobs.

Eddie. Arrg, get off me.”

“Well my dear, I think you were wanting to screw the milkman tonight, isn’t that so?”

Shit! I knew I couldn’t lie, I looked up at Eddie, whimpered, and told him “Yes.”

“Yes, what?” Eddie asked as he took hold of my boobs and started to slowly rub then up and down against his cock.

I sighed, “Yes, I was wanting to screw the milkman tonight.”

Eddie squeezed my boobs hard and rubbed them more firmly against his cock. Then he started to slowly rock his hips and made his cock slide up between my boobs. It had been quite a long time since I had a boob fuck.

“Eddie,” I whimpered “Eddie, please, please untie me.”

“And just why should I untie you? You are a naughty, shameless hussy.”

Eddie squeezed my boobs hard again then rolled and pinched my nipples making me give a little squeak. Eddie moved further up till his cock was over my face. I slowly opened up knowing what he had in mind. Eddied lifted my head and his cock slipped well into my mouth.

Eddie's cock quickly filled out, I loved the taste of it when it was freshly washed in the shower. It was always a big turn on for me. I started to suck and lick in earnest. This was more like what I enjoyed. Eddie's cock grew and became much harder.

I began to taste Eddie’s precum leaking out of his cock. I knew he was getting quite excited. The only problem was that I still could not move, and I could not ask Eddie to release me from my bonds.

After a couple more minutes, Eddie eased my head back down, he slipped back down me and settled over the top of my legs., his head descending down onto my nipples. I gasped as my nipple sprung deep into his mouth. His hands wrapped about my boobs, massaging and squeezing them, sending bolts of euphoria to between my legs. I was ready for Eddie to fuck me, but I wanted to wrap my arms about him and pull him close.

Eddie swapped nipples and I felt his hand snake down over my belly to the moist folds between my legs. Eddie always got me going so much when he gently fingered me like this. Eddie slowly spread the wetness along my lips and I got very aroused by him. Then his finger pressed against my entrance again, slipping inside.

One, two, three strokes, and I felt the sudden rush of my euphoria explode. I groaned loudly as my whole body quivered. Eddie sucked hard on my nipple as he pushed another finger inside me, a few moments later I burst again, harder, louder, and more prolonged.

Eddie started to very vigorously rub my slit and clit.

“Eddie!” I squeal, somewhat shocked by his move. “Eddie…” My voice getting weaker as the next round of euphoria hit me hard.

Eddie moved fast, and he was suddenly on top of me, his cock driven hard and deep into my pussy. I gasped and squealed as his manhood filled me.

“Eddie, Please…” I lost thoughts as he pumped his cock hard and fast inside me. I was helpless as a tiny kitten, My body shook as the next orgasm slammed into me from his cock.

“Ohhh, God!” I groaned, “Fuck!”

The next orgasm rocked my body, I strained hard against my bonds, but there was nothing I could do. Then I felt Eddie thrust in very hard, and I felt the sudden rush inside me and his body quivering as he began filling me with his thick cum.

We both lay there for a couple of minutes trying to get our breath and strength back.

“Oh Eddie,” I sighed, “that was totally mind-blowing.”

“Well, now you know that’s what you get when you decide to screw with the milkman.”

“Oh Fuck, Eddie…”

“Right, I had better check to make sure the alarm is on for three AM, We’ve got milk to deliver.”

Eddie swung off the bed and went into the on-suite.

“Eddie, Eddie!” I called, “Unite me! Eddie?”

KimberlyTaylorr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimberlyTaylorr

 

Published 
Written by Katiewest
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments