Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Further Adventures Of Mr. Dick And Ms. Pussy

"A Comedy Tale For a Hot Friend Here On Lush"

12
3 Comments 3
897 Views 897
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"I've been having fun in chat with another Lush member, where we've talked about our genitals as if they were the ones in a dating relationship. <p> [ADVERT] </p>So this is a silly extension of that for her entertainment, and yours too!"

After getting caught spying on Ms. Pussy and her cheerleading squad in the showers after practice, Mr. Dick was suspended from Fantasy Memorial High for one week, which meant he could not quarterback the Ragin’ Erections in their big Homecoming rivalry game against East Cumshot. Ms. Pussy was still crowned Homecoming Queen.

Her father, Daddy Cop, looking angry and embarrassed, chaperoned her at halftime. Ms. Pussy did not go to the Homecoming Dance. Instead, she and Mr. Dick rendezvoused up at the scenic overlook in Mr. Dick’s Mom’s Station Wagon, put the back seat down, and banged away in the hatchback compartment. Then they went and got burgers at The Horny Chef.

The next Monday, Mr. Dick and Mr. Pussy sat next to each other in the first period for Mrs. Rubber’s home economics class. Mrs. Rubber had a carton of twelve eggs at her teacher’s desk. “Class,” she said, “our project today is parenting.”

The class of twenty-four would pair up into twelve couples and each take and decorate an egg, which would represent their baby. The couple would be responsible for carrying the baby egg and keeping it safe during a full week. Mr. Dick and Ms. Pussy immediately held hands to pair up. The baby egg was delivered to Ms. Pussy’s desk.

“Should we have a boy or a girl?” Mr. Dick said.

“I think we should have a boy,” Ms. Pussy said. “His name is Dick, Jr.”

“Aww, thank you!” Mr. Dick said, kissing Ms. Pussy and of course reaching between her legs to grab Ms. Pussy’s pussy. She playfully swatted him on the arm to get his hand away from her. She took a Sharpie and drew a cute face on Dick, Jr. with high cheekbones and a butt chin. “I think he looks like you!” Ms. Pussy said. Mr. Dick stole a kiss on her cheek and reached for her huge tits.

Just then, Mrs. Rubber’s ruler cracked down on Mr. Dick’s desktop. She pointed it in his face. “There will be NO groping in this classroom!” she said forbiddingly. “You two are now parents, act like it! Who will care for this egg today?”

“Uh, I’ll take Dick, Jr. through fifth period,” Ms. Pussy said, shrugging.

“And I’ll take him from lunch to sixth,” Mr. Dick said brightly. Pretty good bargain.

“But this is your egg, you have to care for it the entire day.” Mrs. Rubber reminded. “So you will take him for the rest of the day, young man.”

But Mr. Dick had football practice that afternoon. How the hell was he supposed to carry an egg through full-contact football practice? Ms. Pussy had a cute little basket for Dick, Jr. but there was no way Mr. Dick could tote that around while he was practicing.

Mr. Dick’s teammates made fun of him when he got Dick, Jr. at lunch. After eating a sloppy joe and tater tots he got an idea. He went into the bathroom and got an entire roll of toilet paper. Then he wrapped Dick, Jr. in toilet paper and put him in a fanny pack, which he would wear like a handwarmer during football practice.

SophiaGreey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaGreey

After school, Ms. Pussy was directing her cheerleading team for the chants they would use in the next game against Bishop Beating. She saw Mr. Dick trot out onto the field in full pads, with the fanny pack, put her pom-poms on her hips, and pursed her lips, she had a real bad feeling about this, but continued doing her cheers.

“OK ladies, this time without panties!” Ms. Pussy said, and the girls all shed their lollipops and twirled their skirts while the boys ran their football plays.

Mr. Dick was supposed to be running hand-off plays to the fullback but he wasn’t paying attention because he was looking at Ms. Pussy’s naked ass as she danced and cheered. Mr. Dick turned in the wrong direction to hand off the ball, missed the fullback, and turned around to find Hairy Pubes, the team’s best linebacker, right in his grill. Pubes flattened Mr. Dick, crushing the fanny pack and Dick, Jr. in the process.

Coach Balls blew his whistle. “Dick! What is your problem!” Mr. Dick wheezed in pain from the force of the hit. “Sorry, Coach Balls!” Mr. Dick grunted. Hairy Pubes threw a fist in the air, celebrating the big hit. The remains of Dick, Jr. seeped through the fanny pack. Inside, his sad little cartoon face was shattered.

Ms. Pussy saw the violent hit, threw down her pom-poms, and ran over to Mr. Dick.

“Oh no! Our baby!” she said.

Coach Balls was confused. But then he saw the egg yolk on Mr. Dick’s belly and understood. Mr. Dick got up, woozy, and Ms. Pussy escorted him off the practice field back to the gym and the showers to clean up.

“Are you OK honey?” Ms. Pussy said as Mr. Dick peeled his practice uniform and pads off.

“I’m sorry about Dick, Jr.” Mr. Dick said. “I hope I don’t give you an F.”

“It’s OK, honey,” Ms. Pussy said, taking his hand. “We can make another baby.”

Mr. Dick and Ms. Pussy then went into the showers. Soaping each other up, they caressed and fondled each other, both enjoying the slippery feeling of their bodies, and what the other was doing to them. Ms. Pussy cradled Mr. Dick’s balls as she kissed along his neck.

Then Ms. Pussy pushed Mr. Dick back against the tiled wall and kneeled. She took his erect cock in his mouth and her head bobbed back and forth as she blew his beautiful cock. Mr. Dick felt a lot better now, despite the big bruise on his ribcage from Hairy Pubes’ big hit.

Before he came, Mr. Dick stood Ms. Pussy up and turned her around. She spread her hands and arms along the shower wall as he steered his cock inside her pussy from behind. Slowly, tenderly, Mr. Dick and Ms. Pussy fucked in the gym shower. They would figure out what to do about Dick, Jr. later.

Published 
Written by sexobjex
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments