Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Great Aunt Tale Part 4

"Peg finds a home."

245
21 Comments 21
6.3k Views 6.3k
3.0k words 3.0k words

As usual, I was the last one up and about. Mom and Peg were cleaning up the kitchen from breakfast when I finally made it there. Both were still in robes even though it was approaching ten.

Mom hugged me, her big boobs pressing into me.

"Peg tells me you two did some bonding last night."

Is that what she calls it? I thought it was called fucking. Either way, I'm all for it.

"Yeah, we did. It's nice having someone to talk to since Dad is gone. Peg knows just the right things to say." And she can make love like nobody's business.

Peg stood at the sink but turned her head around, smiling. She blew me a kiss behind Mom's back.

"You guys must have looked at lots of houses yesterday. Peg's walking a little stiff this morning. You need to take it easy on her, Ryan. She's in good shape, but she's not seventeen. So, what's on the agenda for today?"

"No worries, Mom. I'll let her off easy today. Yeah, we got lots of exercise yesterday. I slept like a log as a result." My cock is a little stiff today, also.

"I'd like to check out a few places we didn't get to yesterday. Your mom wants to join me so you can take the day off, Ryan. I appreciate all you did for me yesterday. But you did wear me out." Peg winked at me and smiled.

The double entendres were driving me crazy. Both Peg and I knew exactly why she was walking stiffly. I hated to lie to Mom, but the truth was I did NOT want to take it easy on Aunt Peg. Given the opportunity, I would rather fuck her brains out. But I'd have to wait to see what would happen tonight. I was worried she might change her mind about our extracurricular activities at any time. I didn't want to get my hopes dashed, so I tried to play it cool.

An hour or so later, they were out the door after kisses and hugs for me.

I busied myself and finished the chores Mom had set out for me. I figured I had plenty of time before they returned, and I even cleaned my room again. Twice in one week–a record for sure. I reached under the mattress and pulled out my ancient Penthouse. Peg had said I wouldn't need it anymore, but that was instead of using her panties. I was well beyond the panty stage. I had tasted metaphorical honey, and now I was spoiled and craved the real thing.

I looked at the familiar pages, now spotted with evidence of my frequent masturbation. The couple simulating sex was perfect in every way: big boobs, big cock, big muscles, perfect tans. But I reminded myself that Peg said I was more than adequate. I pulled out my cock and compared it to the male model on the pages. With a few strokes, it swelled up nicely. Of course, the model in the Penthouse wasn't life-sized—just a color photo shrunk to fit on the page, but, regardless, I sized up nicely.

"What the hell." I threw the publication in the trash. I reminded myself to get rid of it so Mom wouldn't see it later. While I had my cock out, I decided to take advantage of my erection. I walked next door with my cock in my fist and entered Peg's room. As usual, it was neat and orderly, but I did find a pair of used panties on the closet floor. I wrapped them around my cock and sat on her bed.

Between the sight of my prick in the folds of Peg's panties and my memory of it sluicing in and out of her pussy, I got off in short order. The soft, silky underwear was the perfect medium after the real thing, and a step better than the sticky pages of a porn magazine. I retreated to my room and hid the panties in some dirty clothes, silently acknowledging that Mom had better not find them in my things.

Of course, I quickly forgot about them.

*****

When Peg and Mom returned, they had good news.

"I think we found a place that Peg is going to buy! It's not too far from here and is perfect. It's an older home with beautiful details but upgraded with modern appliances. It also has a pool and a nicely landscaped yard. You'll have to check it out."

Both Peg and Mom excitedly gave me the details. This was good and bad news. Peg would be living close to us for years to come, or so I assumed. But this meant that our late-night romps would probably disappear. I was in no hurry for the guest bedroom to be empty again. I tried to appear upbeat about the news, however.

Things had happened quickly. Peg made a cash offer on the spot, and the owners were happy to complete the deal. She wrote a check as a commitment for the sale, and the owners immediately changed the sign on the house from "For Sale" to "Pending." She would be moving in within a couple of weeks of the title search and other paperwork requirements. The house was partially furnished, although Peg assured us that she would replace much of the existing items with her own.

"Would you like to see it, Ryan? I've got the lockbox combination. We can run over there, and you can check it out."

Peg winked at me, and my hormones jumped. What did a wink mean at this point?

"Sure. Let's check it out."

We hopped in her car, and Peg excitedly told me of her immediate plans for changes already in her playbook for the property.

"I hope you can help out, Ryan. Your mom says you are pretty handy. I guess I can verify that! You've got all the right tools."

She reached over and squeezed my cock playfully.

"I imagine you are thinking about our relationship, Honey. Don't worry. I will be there for you whenever you need someone to talk to. What we have is special, Ryan. I wouldn't jeopardize that for the world. And, honestly, you've provided a wonderful service for me. Wait! That sounds wrong. You have helped me through a difficult time, and I won't forget that–ever! Last night was wonderful for me—although I am a little stiff today. And I see that you are, too."

She squeezed my cock again.

"Here we are."

*****

The house was gorgeous. I'd noticed it before, but only in passing. It appeared to be one of the nicer houses in an older section of town. The freshly painted trim stood out, and I could see the backyard was enclosed with a tall fence and thick privacy hedges.

We walked up the sidewalk, and after fiddling with the lockbox, Peg retrieved the key, and we were inside. Peg closed the door and then turned to me, smiling.

"Come here, you. I've been wanting to do this all day." She held out her arms, and we embraced. Peg kissed me: lightly at first and then passionately. Her firm breasts pressed into my chest, and my cock became instantly rigid.

"I've been thinking about last night over and over. I'm so glad I was your first, Ryan. But you are something else. I woke up twice and happily realized you were inside me again. That big cock of yours doesn't know when to quit. You are a wonderful lover, Ryan. As stiff as I am from last night, I would like to feel you in me again. And soon! I don't think I can wait until tonight. But I've got an idea. Follow me."

Peg grabbed my hand and led me to the large master bedroom. A king-sized bed covered with an abundance of decorative pillows beckoned us.

"We'll need to be careful and remove those pillows, but since I've already written a check as a commitment to buy, I'm ready to inaugurate the house the correct way. What do you think."

I could only smile at the thought of watching my cock slide into my beautiful, busty aunt once again.

Peg carefully piled the decorative pillows and bolsters on a nearby chair and turned down the bedspread to reveal black silk sheets underneath.

"Hmmm. Even better than expected. Take your clothes off so I can see that beautiful body of yours. I locked the front door with the deadbolt, so we won't be interrupted. Strange bed sex with my teenage lover. Saying that makes me horny."

In seconds, I was naked and sitting on the bed with my clothes piled on the floor. Peg slowly removed her T-shirt and shorts, revealing a lacy bra filled to overflowing with those fleshy globes and a pair of white panties. She turned her back to me.

MoiraWills
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MoiraWills

"Undo me, please. I love it when my handsome nephew sees these puppies and gets stiff in all the right places."

I complied, and Peg turned around, holding the bra to her chest with one arm.

"Are you sure you want to see your aunt's old boobies? Maybe you'd like to suck on my big nipples, too. I know you like them. You're always staring at them, you little perv."

She slowly removed the garment, and I sighed with pleasure at the sight of those bumpy, pink areolae sitting atop her fleshy mounds. Peg leaned over me and let her tits dangle in front of my face as she reached down and stroked my cock in her small hand. I grabbed her breasts and pushed them together before planting kisses on each one and sucking those huge, rubbery nipples.

"God, I love your tits, Peg. They are so big and firm. I could almost cum just thinking about them."

"Your mom and I were both blessed that way. Well, don't get too excited. We don't have much time, but I want to feel this big snake in me for a while before you cum. Why don't I just sit on your lap for a bit, hmmm?"

Peg slipped off her panties and licked two fingers before rubbing them on her pussy for lubrication. She straddled me and grabbed my cock in one hand before slowly settling on it until the large helmet disappeared inside her. Ever so slowly, she lowered herself until her ass rested on my thighs.

"Oh, yes. There you are, Honey. Your Aunt Peg loves your thick cock, Honey. I bet you had no idea your aunt was so horny, did you? Part of it is because you are so wonderful, but also because this is just a bit taboo. It's so nasty for me to be fucking my teenage nephew, but that only makes it better. Do you think I'm nasty, Ryan? I know–it's hard to talk with a fat boob in your mouth, isn't it?"

Peg was now slowly raising and lowering her ass as she wrapped her arms around my neck and watched while I sucked and kissed her beautiful tits. She teased me with a dirty, third-person description of our actions that she whispered in my ear breathily.

"Umm, oh, Honey. Yes, your auntie loves to watch you suck on her boobs as she feels your big cock filling her up."

Fortunately, I had already shot my wad earlier in the morning, but I knew I wouldn't last long at this rate. Here we were in a strange bedroom fucking away like two monkeys in heat. I had two firm breasts to suck on while my gorgeous thirty-three-year-old aunt was pumping her ass up and down on my teenage cock. I was delirious with pleasure.

After about ten minutes of this, she raised her ass so my cock flopped out and landed on my thigh.

"Tell you what. Let's try something new. Let me get on my hands and knees, and you can enter me from behind. You can get deep that way, Ryan. Not that you're not getting deep enough now. I just like a little variety."

We clambered up on the bed, and I knelt on the silky sheets as Peg readied herself for my rear assault. When we were properly positioned, Peg craned her neck to watch as I held my cock in one hand and placed the other on her haunches for balance.

Her pink pussy glistened between her spread thighs from our combined juices, and a faint patch of blonde pubic hair surrounded her labia and invited me to the target area. I aimed the crown of my cock at the sweet spot just below her anus and pushed, the head flattening for a second before disappearing inside her. Her inner labia spread to allow my thick shaft to enter until I was buried. This was the first time I'd watched from this angle, and it excited me beyond belief.

"Oomph!, Wow, just shove it all in. Careful now. Remember, I'm just a bit sore deep down." Peg giggled as I bottomed out, my hips pressed against her buttocks. She wriggled her ass and then directed me to start slowly. I watched in amazement as my cock slid in and out of her perfect pussy. White cunt goo coated my shaft.

We fucked this way for several minutes, our tempo varying from slow to fast and back to slow.

"Oh, Honey. You feel so nice this way. Lord, it feels like you're in my throat when you are all the way in. Umm, right there, Ryan. I think you're going to make me cum, Honey. You're hitting all the right buttons. Yeah, reach up and squeeze my tits. Oh, yes. pull on my nipples like that. God, that feels so good."

We were both moaning in pleasure. Gradually we increased our tempo until I was slamming audibly into her butt cheeks. Peg continued her play-by-play, which only excited me more until, finally, I announced I couldn't hold it much longer.

"Oh, fuck, Ryan. I'm so close. I think I can cum, Honey. Moisten your finger and then stick it in my ass. Umm, yes. There. Just like that. Oh, fuck, I'm going to cum. Oh...my...god, Ryan! Cum in me, Honey. Go ahead. Cum with me!"

I had rubbed my finger against her labia and my gooey shaft and then slipped it into her ass. Her reaction was immediate. Peg screamed and pushed against me. I could feel my prick sliding in and out of her with only the skin of her perineum between my cock and my finger. That was it. Suddenly I felt my cock pulse and shoot a stream of sperm into her waiting vagina as Peg's body jerked in a wild orgasm.

I stroked her rapidly for several seconds. Then I removed my finger from her ass, grabbed her by the hips, and buried myself. Peg was gripping the sheets in her fists and moaning unintelligible sounds as she ground her ass into me. She collapsed on the sheets, and I lay on top of her, still buried. We didn't move for several minutes.

But I wasn't quite finished. I had an overwhelming desire to taste her. I pulled out of her, slid down, and buried my face in her ass. I wrapped both arms under and around her thighs and raised her hips so that I had free access to her pussy with my mouth. I dove in and began eating her ravenously, my sperm and her vaginal fluids mingling from her cunt to my mouth.

"Oh, my god, Ryan. Whatever are you doing? You're an animal! Don't stop. That is so wild, Honey. Careful though. I'm tender there, Baby. But oh Lord, what a way to finish me off.

I continued for several minutes and then slid up and inserted my semi-hard cock back in her.

"No way, Ryan. You can't still need more. I'm ridden hard and worn out, Baby. Okay, just fuck me for a few more minutes. We have to go soon. My lord, you are insatiable, Honey."

I continued fucking her steadily. I knew there was no way I could cum again, but her pussy felt so good. Finally, she scooted forward, and I slipped out of her.

"We made a bit of a mess, but I'll get over here and clean it up later. Okay. you HAVE to be done. I can't believe you can still get it up. My god! You are something else."

Peg turned around and grabbed me by my prick. My cock was slimy with our fluids.

"Why don't you let me suck you for a little bit, hmmm? Just to clean you up."

Peg bent down and wrapped her full lips around my cock. She sucked me clean for several minutes before finally stopping.

"There! Clean as a whistle. I'm done for now and probably for the day. You're too much, young man. We should get dressed and head home before your mother thinks we're up to no good. Sooner or later, she's going to suspect why you are smiling all the time."

We straightened up the bed and double-checked everything before locking the house and heading back home.

"You're going to have to leave me alone tonight, Buddy. I'm not as young as I used to be. You need to run a marathon or something to get rid of that extra energy you have. That snake of yours needs to find a den and hibernate."

Peg was exhausted. Truth be told, I was tired as well. I stared out the window as we drove across town. I was the luckiest nephew in the world.

When we arrived at the house, Mom greeted us.

"Well, what did you think, Ryan?"

"It's a great house. I'm excited."

"That reminds me, Honey. When you get a chance, I'd like to chat with you."

My radar suddenly went on alert. What could this mean?

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by johndoe7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments