Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Kiss Goodnight - Part 5

"A coming of age story told from a mother’s perspective."

188
28 Comments 28
4.9k Views 4.9k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is the final chapter of a series I have written about my life with Tom. This is my favourite chapter, for reasons that will become clear as you read it. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy it. Please hit the like button and leave a comment on what you liked about it. Also, if you’d like me to write more chapters."

My name is Carol. I am currently fifty years old and am entering a new phase of life. My son has recently married and started his own life. His wife is now there to support him. But for the past few decades, I have been a loving mother to my son. I made sure he was always happy and content. The following is an account of my life with Tom.

I had been assisting my son with his sexual needs every night since he was sixteen. Tom was a late developer. I caught him masturbating not long after he had learnt that he could ejaculate. I started giving him a nightly hand-job under the covers. This progressed to a hand-job with the covers pulled back. The image of cum firing into the air from Tom’s little penis brings back fond memories. Tom became very comfortable with me seeing his penis whilst I jacked him off. I then started giving Tom a blowjob every night. He loved this. I loved swallowing Tom’s cum and I always sucked his penis clean. Once a week I would allow him to lick my pussy on “movie night”. Tom loved hearing me moan as he made me orgasm. We had established a set routine, which had been working well. But Tom was growing up fast.

As Tom got older, he would be out with friends on the weekend. He’d be playing sport on Saturday and/or Sunday, and be out with friends on either Friday or Saturday night. We’d need to postpone our movie night to Saturday or Sunday. He’d also be out with girls over the weekend. It was only a matter of time before he’d be enquiring about sex. I was surprised he hadn't already.

I decided to talk to Tom about it during one of our movie nights. Our movie night had been permanently moved to Sunday, due to Tom’s sporting and social commitments. He was still calling me in for a kiss goodnight every night. And he loved our movie night also. But Tom was now in his final year of high school, and I decided that it was time to have a discussion about sex.

On Sunday night I ordered takeout, and we sat down to watch a movie. We’d also use this time to chat about the weekend. We’d discuss Tom’s social life. We’d talk about where he had been and what he had done. We’d debrief his football/baseball games. He was a talented sportsman with a fit, muscular physique.

I then asked Tom about girls. He said that he was interested in girls, but he had never kissed. He was very shy around them and was unable to make the first move. I was shocked. I had taught Tom everything except how to kiss. There was only one thing to do. I said I was going to kiss him, and all he needed to do was reciprocate. I kissed Tom on the lips for about five seconds. I stopped to confirm with him that it was easy. I then kissed him for another five to ten seconds, using a bit more tongue this time.

I didn't want to kiss Tom for too long. Kissing is extremely sensual. The short kiss made Tom feel much better. He could now kiss a girl. He was visibly more confident as if a weight had been lifted from his shoulders. But this had me worried. Tom needed to learn safe sex. I had felt guilty about wanting to have sex with my son up until that point. But I now had a valid reason to break this taboo.

We continued movie night as usual. We started to watch the movie, but the short kiss had made us both aroused. Tom was soon playing with my pussy, and me with his penis. Tom was keen to lick my pussy, and he got down between my legs. He was very good. He loved pushing my thick bush to the side to gain clear access to my slit. He knew exactly where my clitoris was and how to stimulate it. He’d hold my labia apart, as he gently flicked my clit with his tongue. He’d circle and flick it for just the right amount of time. He’d then thrust his tongue into my pussy several times, before going back to my clit.

I’d like to think I taught Tom. But most of his pussy licking ability was self-taught. I just pointed Tom towards my clit, and he did the rest. He’d respond to my moans and learnt what worked. He always made me orgasm several times, before lying back to let me suck his penis.

But I was not going to give him a blowjob that night. I had wanted to have sex with Tom for several months, and I had now accepted that I was a kinky mother. I wanted Tom’s penis inside me. I wanted to take my son’s virginity.

I told Tom to remain standing in front of me. I couldn't help admiring him. He had grown into a fine young man. He was fit and strong. His manhood was big and hard. Tom’s penis had fully grow to almost seven inches in length and had an impressive girth. It was right there in front of me, twitching as Tom waited for me to suck it. I softly licked Tom’s penis and paused to closely admire it again. I then gave it several strong sucks to get Tom fully hard. I stopped to grab a condom.

I took a condom out and showed Tom how to roll it onto his penis. The condom wasn't for birth control. I could not have any more children. I wanted Tom to get into the habit of using protection. I stood up and led Tom to my bedroom by the hand. I laid back on my bed and spread my legs wide.

I didn't need to give Tom any instructions. He knew what was happening. He knew he was about to fuck me. He knew that he was about to lose his virginity. He was confident and ready for that moment. He moved into position over the top of me. He placed the head of his penis at my vagina opening. He knew exactly where it was.

I looked down at his penis and then back up to his face. His penis looked huge. It was at least an inch above average in both length and girth. It was bigger than any I had seen. Granted, my husband’s was the only other penis I had seen this close. And my husband was below average size. This was going to be significantly bigger than anything my pussy had taken before. I looked into Tom’s eyes. I hesitantly told him to go slowly.

Tom separated my labia and gradually inserted his penis. I could feel him gradually stretching my vagina as he slowly pushed his shaft all the way in. He then began to slowly fuck me using his full length. Tom felt big inside me, but he was sliding in and out with ease. I was very moist and ready after orgasming several times from Tom’s oral. He pushed deeper with each stroke.

Fully inserted, Tom’s penis would touch my cervix. Occasionally he held his penis deep in my pussy as he gained composure. I was in heaven. Tom’s thick penis was slightly stretching my vagina, but he was very gentle. It felt perfect. Tom looked a little overwhelmed. I told him that it felt great and that he was doing a good job. Tom replied that he thought he was going to cum soon. I told him to pull his penis out.

I then began removing the condom. “We don't need this anymore,” I said. The condom stretched out as I pulled on it. It snapped like a rubber band as it released from Toms's penis.

I tossed the condom to the side, and I told Tom to, “See how that feels now.”

As I was saying this, I took hold of Tom’s shaft. I laid down and guided him back into my waiting pussy. I spread my legs wide. Tom gave me his full length in one smooth thrust. The bare skin of Tom’s penis against my moist vagina walls felt intoxicating. I was on the verge of cumming. I could feel the head of Tom’s thick penis rippling over my vaginal wall as he slowly inserted and withdrew. I could feel my whole body tingling. It was obviously a very good feeling for Tom also. His body immediately began to stiffen, ready to explode. I wanted more of him. I wanted him to fuck me properly. I abruptly pushed my pussy towards him.

I pleaded with Tom to,

“Fuck Me Hard, Tom!”

“Please, Fuck Me Hard.”

Tom gave me several hard thrusts. His thick shaft distressed my tight pussy. The head of his cock hit at my cervix. I loved it and screamed for more. I spread my legs out as wide as possible, to allow maximum penetration.

Victoria_Adams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Victoria_Adams

Tom continued thrusting deeply. I was moaning loudly with each thrust. Tom was soon cumming deep inside me. I could feel his cock throbbing. I could feel jets of cum hitting my cervix.

I yelled,

“Oooo, Tom.”

“Breed Me, Tom! Breed Me!”

I hadn't felt a decent load of cum in my womb for many years. This sent me over the edge. A powerful orgasm coursed through my body, and I screamed with delight. I wrapped my legs around Tom. He continued to pump cum into my pussy as I pulled him in tightly.

Tom gained composure as his ejaculations subsided. We kissed briefly. We lay beside each other thinking about what had just happened.

It was the first time I had had sex in years, and it was possibly the best. Tom and I thanked and kissed each other. We expressed how much we loved each other. Tom thanked me for being such a great mother and for teaching him about sex. I thanked Tom for being a wonderful son. I told Tom that he must only have sex with a condom. Bareback was just between the two of us. Tom laughed and said he wasn't about to go out and have sex with every girl he saw. He said I had given him a sexual education based on mutual respect. Something that he didn't witness from other boys or girls his age. My heart swelled.

Later that evening I kissed Tom goodnight. He had grown into a mature man, but his sexual appetite was insatiable. He was lying on his bed with another large erection. I took my nightgown off over my head. Tom watched as my boobs dropped from its grasp. His erection began to twitch.

I got up on Tom’s bed and I straddled his waist. I separated my labia as I positioned myself over his cock. I moaned softly, as I lowered myself onto his shaft. I then rode Tom vigorously. My saggy, mature boobs were bouncing. My nipples were hard and pointy. They vibrated, as I bounced up and down. My pussy was pounding hard on Tom’s cock. Tom was feeling my boobs. I started to grind on Tom’s cock with each thrust. Tom started thrusting up towards me. I could feel his body stiffen. I increased my pace and leant back. I felt Tom’s cock pulsate, as he unloaded inside me for the second time that evening. My pussy convulsed and I orgasmed, as Tom filled me with another load of his cum. I collapsed down onto him and kissed him sensually. I fell asleep in Tom’s embrace.

The next morning Tom went to school and I went to work. I still restricted weekdays to just giving Tom his nightly blowjob. Sunday night became our sex night. I would teach Tom stamina. I’d tell him to pull out and wait before continuing. We’d have sex with and without condoms, to get a good feel of the difference. Sometimes Tom would cum prematurely. I never made him feel guilty or under pressure. He was always ready to go again within minutes. We’d go to the kitchen for a snack break during his refractory period. This was normally about fifteen minutes. We’d then move to my bedroom and carry on.

I showed Tom every different sexual position I knew of, and a few I didn’t know. He would invariably cum early when learning something new, but would soon gain his stamina back.

Doggystyle became Tom’s favourite position. He loved grabbing my wide hips and pounding me from behind. Between you and me, it was my favourite position also. After my vagina became accustomed to Tom’s size, I loved to be fucked hard.

We stopped watching a movie on “movie night” and spent all evening having sex. Tom learnt great stamina and could fuck for hours if he wanted to. Most Sunday nights we had sex for at least two hours. We’d both cum several times and be wholely satisfied by the end. I also enjoyed the feeling of having my pussy filled with several loads of Tom’s cum. Semen would be leaking from my vagina all through the next day at work.

During the last few months with Tom at home, I made the most of it. I removed all restrictions and we, to put it bluntly, fucked like rabbits. I had fully accepted that I was a kinky slut who loved to fuck her son. I was enjoying it too much to feel any guilt.

Sometimes I’d be very horny, waiting for Tom to return home from school. He could sense these times, and he knew what was needed. I’d just need a quick fuck to be satisfied. I’d meet him at the front door and I’d welcome him home with a kiss. I’d then silently turn around and lean over the back of the couch. Tom would lift my dress up. If I was wearing panties, he’d pull them to the side. I’d be already wet from thinking about Tom fucking me. I’d be rubbing my pussy whilst standing there waiting for him. Tom would drop his school pants and slide his big cock into me. He’d pound me hard until I orgasmed. I’d moan loudly with each thrust. He’d then allow himself to orgasm, and he’d unload inside me.

Likewise, I knew when Tom was feeling horny, normally by a large bulge in his pants. A lot of the time I would simply whip his cock out and give him a quick blowjob. But most of the time he wanted more. He would put me into the position he wanted. He’d then fuck me until he ejaculated. Sex with Tom made me realise that I was submissive. Although I had taken the lead with Tom for years, being dominated by a man was what I ultimately craved. Tom would bend me over and take me from behind. I’d be either bent over a piece of furniture, bent over standing, or on all fours in the doggy style position. These were Tom’s three positions of choice. I got to know them very well. He’d grab my hips and start slowly. He’d speed up until he had me moaning loudly with each thrust.

In between moans, I'd tell him to,

“Fuck Me, Tom!”

“Fuck Me Hard!”

“Fuck Me With That Big Cock!”

“Your Big Fucking Cock”

“Fuck Me Harder!

“Harder, Tom. Harder!!”

I’d repeat it over and over until he was pounding me like a jackhammer. When I could no longer talk, I’d just moan continually as he pounded me. Tom would maintain this cadence until he was cumming. He’d then thrust deeply, and hold my hips tightly as he ejaculated.

As he was cumming, I’d shout,

“Breed Me, Tom, Breed Me!”

“Fill Me With Your Cum!”

Tom graduated from high school and started at University. I missed him a lot, but I knew it was for the best.

Tom was a bit of a stud by all accounts and was popular with the ladies. He’d bring home a different girlfriend at every break. I can't deny that I was instinctively jealous.

But Tom still loved me more than anything. He would sneak into my bedroom at night and ask if I wanted a “kiss goodnight”. He’d lick my pussy, and we’d have sex. He always finished in our favourite position behind me. He’d grab my hips and start pounding me hard. I’d try to be quiet to prevent his girlfriend from hearing me. I wouldn't say anything. But Tom knew how to fuck me. I’d soon be moaning loudly with each thrust. Tom would fuck me at full speed until I could feel the familiar pulses of his cum being released into my pussy. I’d then scream with delight, as I had a final orgasm. Tom’s girlfriends no doubt heard my orgasmic screams, as they lay in his bedroom. They may, or may not have approved. But I’d always hear them getting the heck pounded out of them not long after Tom returned to his bedroom. And by the volume of their screams, I suspected that Tom was giving them a real workover.

Sex with Tom ceased when he met his current partner. I could have asked him for it, and he’d have happily reciprocated. But I knew that I had to let him move on. I have not had sex with Tom in over two years.

The End.

Published 
Written by CougCarol
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments