Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Very Anal Christmas

"I never expected my niece to be into anal"

162
15 Comments 15
6.6k Views 6.6k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Tonight was our family Christmas Eve Party. I sat on a loveseat, and my niece snuggled up close to me as we watched gifts being opened. She was messing around with a new app on her phone, struggling to make it work. Suddenly, there was a buzz that vibrated through the cushions. I thought I had received a text or notification of some sort, but there wasn't anything on my phone. After a few more, I scanned the room to see if anyone else could hear or feel them. My niece squirmed when the next one hit. I realized it was her when I saw her finger press a button on her phone. I thought it was some new joy buzzer or Whoopi cushion app.

She saw me looking over her shoulder and quickly left the room. I noticed something glowing under her skirt as she walked away. Everyone else's attention was on the little ones opening their presents. I rose to follow her, stopping long enough to proclaim that spot as mine and Becky's. I saw Becky's glowing tuchus trotting up the stairs to the bathroom. I surprised her as I pushed my way in before she could close the door.

"What are you doing?" She asked, miffed that I would enter without asking.

"You are glowing," I said, pointing to the mirror behind her.

Her jaw hit the floor when she saw her reflection.

"Did anyone else see?"

I shrugged, "I don't know, but I don't think so."

Becky was looking at her phone, mumbling something about the light, when I snatched the phone from her hand. My hand held her at arm's reach while I checked out the app. I pressed the vibrate tab sending a jolt up her pooper. She let out a yelp, reaching for her phone. I hit her again for good measure.

"I think this will come in handy tonight," I said with a wicked smile on my face.

"Don't you dare!" She growled, gabbing for her phone.

"So, how long have you liked butt stuff?" I asked, pressing the button again.

"Ahh fuck!" she gasped, buckling at her knees, "turn the setting down if you are going to keep doing that."

"Okay, just tell me, how long have you been into butt stuff?" I said as my finger hovered over the tad on her phone, ready to buzz her again.

"I don't know, maybe a couple of years now." She said, with growing impatient. "Now give it back."

"Turn around. I want to make sure the light is off." I said.

I bent her over the counter when she complied. She protested when I reached for the hem of her skirt, but I threatened to zap her again. I slid my hand over her ass cheek, eliciting a soft moan. I lowered the setting, buzzed her pucker, and rubbed her ass cheek again. My fingers slipped down her butt crack and grazed her pussy. She was so wet she had soaked her thong. I dropped a finger under the soaked material and dipped my fingertip into her vagina.

"Umm, we shouldn't be doing this." She said, pushing back toward my finger.

I couldn't resist plunging my finger up her twat a few more times before letting her up.

"You liked that, didn't you?" I asked, smirking at her.

"Yes, and you can hold on to that for the night. Just keep it on low." She replied with a glint in her eye.

I spent the rest of the night zapping her at will, and she would give me a devilish smile every time. At one point in the evening, I decided to check out her photo gallery, and to my delight, there were dozens of nude pics and video clips. I realized that she'd been making TikTok and Only Fans content. When it was my turn to hand out the presents, I purposely skipped Becky's, saying that I had forgotten it.

"You can come over tomorrow and get it, that is if you have time," I said, buzzing her pucker again. "I'll be home all day."

Becky gave me a knowing glance, certain that she knew what my present for her would be.

"I will make time, but I think I already know what it is," she said.

She would be correct in thinking that it would be butt stuff.

I received a text from Becky early on Christmas morning, asking what time was good for me and if she needed to bring anything. I texted her back, telling her to bring her new toy along and that she'd be here for a while. She knocked on my door around ten AM, wearing a long winter coat with the hood pulled over her head.

"Do you really have a present for me, or was this just a trick to get me over here so you can buzz my butt again?" she asked.

"I do have a present for you; as soon as you pick which one off of the website," I said, pointing to my laptop. "Would you like me to take your coat?"

"I'll keep it on till I've warmed up," she replied as she sat in front of my laptop.

The website displayed a myriad of anal toys, tails, and plugs to tantalize her tight little behind. Becky handed me her phone and stood to remove her coat, saying, "I was right. That's the reason why you wanted me to come over. Debauchery? I didn't take you for an old lech."

Becky let her coat drop to the floor with a giggle, revealing an extremely short red pleated skirt that barely covered her panties. Her torso was bound in a red lace bustier that made her double D's bulge out the top. She gave me a quick spin, displaying a fox tail sticking out of her bum.

"You little minx. You had me going there for a second, but here you are, dressed up like a vixen on the prowl." I said in disbelief.

"You had me so worked up last night that I was dripping by the time I went home!" she said, pointing her finger at me.

"You were pretty wet," I said. "What about now? Are you as wet as last night?"

Becky slipped her hand under her skirt and showed me her drenched fingers. I took her hand and licked her sweet nectar from her fingers.

"Gawd, you taste amazing. May I have some more?" I said, motioning her to lie on the couch. Becky slipped out of her skirt and G-string, her freshly shaven pussy displayed for me. She nestled into the corner of the sofa, resting on the arm with her legs spread so I could kneel before her and feast on her juices. My tongue dipped between her bald pussy lips, licking her cunt hole as deep as I could. Becky buzzed her butt hole; all the while, I licked and fingered her pleasure pit.

Becky's body convulsed before me as she had an orgasm. She grabbed my head, holding it tight to her twat as she climaxed, begging me not to stop. I could feel the pulsing of the butt plug vibrating through her pussy, tickling my lips. Muted moans of ecstasy flowed from her lips as she came again. She'd learned to pleasure herself in silence because her bedroom had been next to her parents.

My cock was throbbing by the time she finished grinding her cunt on my face. I stood, slipping out of my lounge pants. My dick pointed her in the face as she sat forward on the seat cushion.

"What are you going to do with that?" she said coyly, in her little girly voice, as I glared at her dripping cunt. "You can't have that. I'm a virgin," she continued, covering her pussy with her hands and sticking out her bottom lip in a pout.

I stood there stroking my shaft. A growing ball of precum formed at the tip and started to drip. Becky leaned forward with her tongue out, stopping an inch away from my cock. I wiped the tip of my cock on her tongue and slipped it between her puffy lips, pushing it in.

Becky grasped the base of my cock with her hand and proceeded to give me one of the best blow jobs of my life, or maybe it was the fact that my niece was deep-throating my cock. The way she worked my meat around her mouth had me wondering how many times she had done this to become so talented. I remembered the TikTok and Only Fans that I'd seen on her phone and thought she just had a lot of practice. I glanced down to see the fingers of her other hand digging into her cunt as she sucked me off.

Becky slid her hand between my legs, spreading my ass cheeks, and slid a slickened finger up my ass. She slid it in and out, racking the tip over my prostrate as her head bobbed on my cock. She tilted her head to the side, taking me as deep as possible while she pressed my prostrate, causing me to blow my load down her throat. She greedily gulped down my seed, breathing heavily through her nose.

Becky's head came up with a smack of her lips, saying, "Oh, God, you taste good. After last night, I figured you were into butt stuff too."

Her hand was still stroking my shaft, coaxing the last few drops from my cock.

"Are you really a virgin?" I asked suspiciously.

"I've sucked enough cock in high school," she said, licking the last of my cum from my cock. " but yes, I am a virgin, biblically speaking, anyways."

Becky pulled at her bustier as she stood, adjusting it from digging into the side of her breasts.

I mentioned seeing some of your videos on Christmas Eve and asked how she keeps people from knowing it's her.

"You didn't notice that I wear masks or blot out my face in my videos?" she asked, amused that I'd missed that. "You must have been focusing on my other assets," she continued cupping her titties.

"Jesus, when did those get so big, and why do you hide them under such baggy clothes?" Asking as I cupped a boob in my hand.

She smiled, saying, "Men have been eyeballing my titties since I was a teen, and I grew tired of the stares and men hitting on me."

"So, you do mind if I take a little peek?" I said, playing with the strap of her bustier.

"I might make an exception for you. That is if you'll lick my cunt again first." Becky said playfully.

"If that's what you want., but I've been thinking about doing some of that butt stuff you like. Maybe you'd like my fat cock to fuck your ass for a while," I said, tugging at her tail.

"Ooo, aren't you a dirty boy?" she said, wiggling her ass at me heading for my bedroom. "You want to fuck your niece's butt pucker."

I followed her to my room, desperately trying to stroke my cock back to life. Becky sat on the edge of the bed with her legs spread.

"Now eat it!" she commanded, pretending to be a dominatrix.

I knelt between her legs, playfully licking her lips into my mouth and swirling around my mouth with my tongue. Becky hissed commands, directing me to lick her clit, or stick my tongue into her hole. All the while, the butt plug buzzed away in her backdoor. She humped my face through another powerful orgasm that left her gasping for air. I reached for her tit, but she batted my hand away again.

"You haven't earned that yet," she growled.

Becky stood at the foot of the bed, struggling to get out of her outfit. I suggested that she keep it on, but she wanted the freedom of movement. I watched titties jiggle as she wiggled her way out of it. I was enthralled with her breasts. Her large areolas encircled her erect nips. God, they were made for sucking, twisting, turning and pulling. Again, she slapped my hands away when I reached for her gigantic globe.

Still kneeling, Becky stood over me, defiant. Her fox tail swooshed across my face as she turned quickly to climb onto the bed. Her titties hung from her chest like utters, jigging as she shimmied to the head of the bed. I tugged on her tail, popping it out of her ass, as I reached into my nightstand to retrieve some lube. Becky watched over her shoulder as I lubed up my cock. She backed up to the edge of the bed with her ass high in the air, wiggling her ass at me.

GoddessOfLustTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GoddessOfLustTS

"Are you ready for this, big boy?" she said, pushing back towards my cock.

Becky groaned as I slid my cock into her up to my balls, pushing back toward me. I grabbed her hips and began long, steady strokes that soon began to pound into her like a jackhammer. Becky had her hand between her legs, digging her fingers into her cunt hole.

"Virgin, my ass!" I thought to myself.

It felt like she had her hand up her twat, fisting herself, knocking me in the balls every now and again. Her racking my balls was the only thing keeping me from blowing my wad too fast.

I slowed my pace, letting us catch our breath and try to make this last as long as possible. My cock pistoned into Becky's ass with long deep strokes. Becky dropped her chest to the mattress when I tried to reach under her and cup her tits. I grabbed her hips again and pounded her ass in frustration. I almost called her a cock tease, but my cock was buried up to my balls in her ass. A titty tease didn't make sense either, so I settled for "CUNT!" The word slipped past my lips before my big brain could stop it.

Becky thrust her hips back, meeting mine with every stroke. My balls bounced off of her hand as she continued to plunge them up her pussy. Her body began to tremble as another climax raged from deep inside. Becky screamed into the mattress as she came powerfully. She removed her hand just in time to gush all over my balls and thighs. I'd never made anyone squirt from fucking them in the ass before, but I found it exhilarating to know that I had.

The excitement of making her sploosh on my balls pushed me to the point of no return, and I blasted my load into her bowels. I continued to slam my dick into her as my balls drained themselves of their spunk.

I held Becky in place while fishing a cum towel out of the bottom drawer of my nightstand. I kept it to her anus as I extracted my rapidly shrinking cock. She flopped down on her stomach, reaching to tuck the towel firmly between her ass cheeks.

I left her basking in her anal afterglow to grab a quick shower and clean myself up for our next round. I hadn't noticed that Becky had come in to use the toilet and was startled when the door to the shower opened.

"Mind if I join you," she asked, stepping in with me.

I let her step under the water while I squirted more body wash onto my bath mit. I ran my hand over her back, trailing down to her round ass cheeks, passing through her crevasse and down the back of her legs. Becky turned to allow me to scrub my way back up her body. My gloved hand washed her little muffin and rinsed it clean with the other. My fingers tickled their way through the petaled folds of her vulva, penetrating her slightly to rinse any soap off.

I rose in front of her, my hand washing over her enormous breasts. Becky turned slightly to rinse them under the torrent of water. I sucked a nipple into my mouth, swirling it with my tongue and then lifting my lips to hers. Our tongues danced with each other's in a long, lustful kiss.

"You are so beautiful," I said before pulling back for another full-mouth kiss.

"You're not half bad yourself," she teased.

I stepped out, grabbing a towel to wrap around her and another for myself. We playfully dried each other off. My focus was her F cups. F for Fuck, those are huge. Becky laughed, saying they were dry enough. I'd often wondered how big they really were and have fantasized about them more times than can be counted.

Becky followed me back into the bedroom.

"Do you have a T-shirt that I could wear?" she asked, holding her tight outfit. "I don't want to put this back on just yet."

I handed her a T-shirt, asking if she was hungry and wanted something to eat or drink. I slipped into my boxers and led her to the kitchen. Becky poured a couple of glasses of water while I scrounged through the fridge for leftovers. I pulled out the care package her mother had sent me home with.

There was enough for an army, as usual. I made up a couple of turkey sandwiches with a little stuffing and jellied cranberry. We ate in silence, both afraid of the reality of what we'd just done.

I couldn't take it for very long, "Not half bad, huh?" I chuckled, "Is that the best compliment you could come up with?"

Becky smirked back at me, saying, "What did you expect, you're a great ass fucker?"

"Well, Was I?" I asked, uncertain if I wanted to hear her answer.

Her response was measured, "No one's made me squirt like that before, so you decide," she said.

I laughed out loud, saying, "Imagine what I could do with your pussy, then."

"Trust me, I am fantasizing about it right now," she said with a wicked grin.

"Oh, you haven't picked out your gift yet," I ducked into the living room.

I went and grabbed her present from under the tree and the laptop from the coffee table.

"Here is your real gift," I said, handing her the blouse I'd picked up for her.

Becky oohed and aahed at how pretty it was. Giggling, "Wait, so I'm not getting a...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Trios
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments