Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Accidental Incest- Not so accidental anymore.

"Now that he knows the fun can really begin."

22
0 Comments 0
13.6k Views 13.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words
I woke up from a soft nudge. I could feel the cold wind blowing against my body. I opened my eyes to see mum with hand on my shoulder with the car door open.

“Annie? hey there, sweetheart. We’re at the hotel, so you head on in and the boys can get the suitcases”

I stood up still a little drowsy; I got out the car and examined my surroundings. A reasonable sized hotel and it didn’t look too bad either. I looked to the car and saw dad and Dylan unpacking the boot. I caught Dylan’s eyes but quickly pretended to move hair out of my face but I was really just trying to hide it. I’m sure I was blushing. I went in and sat on the couch in the lobby. Dad and Dylan came in after letting the suitcases fall to the floor Dylan sat next to me and dad went with mum to the reception desk. I tried not to interact with Dylan. We could see mum and dad arguing with the receptionist.

"What do you think they are arguing about?" asked Dylan

"Probably that they haven’t put out the mints on the pillows."

We both began to laugh, but it was cut short as mum and dad made there way back to us.

“Right the thing is…” started dad

“They have given you a room with a double fucking bed not two fucking singles!” Shouted mum. Her face was turning bright red. Dad placed a hand on her shoulder to calm her. He looked up to Dylan.

“You’ll sleep on the floor. Annie gets the bed.”

“Bu…”

“Dylan. That’s it. No questioning it.”

Dylan kept quiet but took his suitcase, grabbed the keys out of Dads hand and walked off without us.

I got to my room dumped my suitcase at the door. I looked up and was greeted by the shirtless beautiful, sexy, outrageously hot man that was my brother. I nearly jumped on top of him right there! But I went in to the en- suite and got myself ready for bed. I looked at myself in the mirror and spent that extra couple of minutes trying to make myself look nice. Not nice…Sexy! And to think, I was going to try and seduce my brother! What had gotten into me, then with a giggle it hit me. He had.

With a last glance in the mirror, I ruffled my hair once more and made my way out to the bedroom. I walked slowly in order to attract my brother’s attention. It worked. I swayed my hips and tried to look as enchanting as I could. I noticed my hairbrush on the floor just behind myself. I usually would have left it but tonight. Well tonight was different. I bent over slowly, held the hairbrush in my hand for that brief couple of second and then rose. I turned round to look at Dylan and if just caught a glimpse of what I'm sure was a boner raising the sheet he had on top of himself. He realised what I could see and quickly rolled over onto his front. I giggled. He turned back and I gave him a wink that puzzled him.

I went to sleep and my subconscious became my playground. I could do anything I wanted with anyone I wanted. The image of my brother fucking me replayed in my head many times. But having complete control of the dream, I could break down the wall that separated us. We fucked all night,orgasmed so many times I lost count and the positions! So many positions I didn’t even know existed, but I would be sure to try them out in real life.

I woke in the morning and could feel I was already wet. I got out of bed as quick as I could, ran into the bathroom, slammed the door and locked it. I don’t think I had woken Dylan so I jumped in the shower first so he couldn’t argue with me. I got out of the shower dried my self a little, wrapped a towel around my body and left the bathroom.

I opened the door, turned the corner and ran into what felt like a wall. But it was warm. I opened my eyes and immediately saw a torso. A muscular one at that. I looked down as I could feel something touching me near the bottom of my stomach. It was a boner, morning glory. I looked up thinking this could be my chance. My brother blushed and tried to walk past me, but I blocked him. He looked at me like I was being a freak. It was a look I knew well from him. But this time it didn’t hurt me. It just spurred me on! I got up onto my toes, kissed him slipped my hand down his boxers and grabbed his hard cock. He walked away from me in disgust and fell onto the bed.

“Annie what the hell are you doing!”

“Its not like it’s the first time Dylan. I’ve seen it all before!” I said with a wink.

“Yeh, but that’s when we were kids and mum used to make us bath together. Not like this!”

“Remember the café yesterday…” I thought I would let him get it by himself. And he did. The look on his face was still disgust, but at himself this time.

“Annie, I’m sorry, I didn’t think it was you! I didn’t think at all. Fuck fuck fuck fuck!”

“Dylan…”

He looked up. I had let the towel fall to the floor and was now standing on front of him completely naked.

“Annie we can't…” He obviously knew where I wanted it to go. “We are brother and sister, what if mum and dad find out!” I shrugged my shoulders. I made my way over to the bed crawled on top of him. “We could go to jail Ann…” I’d had enough of him talking, so I put his mouth to better use I kissed him and he let it last a good bit longer than last time.

“Annie stop!”

I quickly counteracted. “I wont tell if you don’t.”

With that, I kissed him again and there it was.

DeviIhDiamott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DeviIhDiamott

I was going to fuck my brother. This time it wasn’t just a cock and a pussy. It was brother and sister and I had high expectations. This time I wasn’t going to just stand and take it; I would move and touch more than just his cock. He would touch more than just my hot and wet vagina. Or at least I hoped he would.

I sat back. I ran my hand down my brother’s body from his face to the band of his boxers. I slipped both hands down and then to the side. Dylan held his crotch up in the air and I maneuvered his boxers down past his raging hard cock and he did the rest by kicking them onto the floor. There it was. The view I had yearned for every second since I figured out it was my brother on the other side of the glory hole.

Dylan was completely naked. He was like a god. Ripped muscles glistening off the light. I knew he wanted this just as much as I did now so I didn’t waste any time in securing my lips around his cock. He let out a dull groan, as I carried on taking my brothers pulsating member in my mouth. I slowly licked the head. Running my tongue along the ridge. He shot his head up from the pillow. I took this as a sign that if I carried on he would blow his load in no time at all. Well I wasn’t ready for this to be over yet so I stopped that.

I took his cock in my hand and worked my way up until our eyes were level. I kissed him while holding my body off of his. This gave me room to gently give him as much pleasure as I could with my hand while still kissing my own brother and dear god I had never been so horny! He pulled away from my lips.

“Annie, I don’t think I can resist anymore.”

“Well don’t let me stop you.”

Dylan rolled me over quite violently onto my back. I liked the roughness. He pulled me to the edge of the bed and the next thing I knew, he was inside me. I writhed back in ecstasy, my body not knowing what else to do. This feeling was still strange to me but I liked it. No…I loved it! I groaned as he thrusted into me

“Deeper!” I said it without even knowing I was going.

Dylan took this as great encouragement and suddenly the full 9.5 inches was trying to find a space in my tight pussy. But there was none but he didn’t give up. Each time his cock thrusted out I felt empty. I needed that cock to be fully inside me. I felt myself rocking back and forth with his motions. Our movements became one. I brought my head up from the bed. My view changed from the ceiling of the hotel room to my brother. The sheer intensity on his face made me feel better about how I had seduced my brother. He wanted it now and was not going to disappoint!

He took his cock out of me. He got back onto the bed and lay down. I climbed on top of him and slowly lowered my self down onto the tip of his rock hard member. I looked to his face. It was mesmerized by my breasts. I had caught him looking before, at the dinner table and such, but now it was different. He knew they were for him now. He took a hand and slowly massaged my nipples. This was my first ever tit massage but I wasn’t interested in that at the minute. I wanted his focus to be fucking me not my tits. I quickly plunged myself down onto his cock. He quickly left my tits alone and met my eyes.

I knew he understood what I was going for. I could feel his cock pushing against my vaginal walls. I felt complete. I started bouncing up and down his cock. I could feel a single droplet of sweat falling down from my brow, down my neck, onto my breast and right to the tip of my nipple. It sat here quite happily, that was until Dylan sat up and sucked it right of. He carried on sucking my tit. He alternated between right and left but at no point were either of my boobs left alone. A single hand found its way to the other breast and resumed with the massaging. This time it increased my sexual pleasure.

All of a sudden I was thrown back onto the bed. Dylan was now sitting vertical. He became more vigorous. His hands were removed from my breasts and were now caressing my clitoris. I felt my body reach new levels of orgasm and then it happened. It was like a flood of euphoria exploding from my vagina. I squirted! A large scream burst from my mouth into the air. Dylan wasn’t for stopping though. I had just had the greatest orgasm I had ever had and it wasn’t even over!

This must be a dream, I thought. But it wasn’t. I sat up to see the same feeling I had just felt pass through Dylan’s body. His head threw back letting out a moan of pleasure and suddenly I could feel his juices gushing into me. He fell on top of me kissed me seductively and then pulled me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. His cock was still inside me, but I could feel it getting less rigid but not much smaller. We fell back onto the bed. I nestled my head under his chin.

“Thank you,” I whispered

Dylan looked down at me, “Anytime.”

We lay there for half an hour just soaking up what had just happened. Dylan left me on the bed and went for a shower, he left the door pen and I could see him. I felt I needed another shower but I just couldn’t move yet so I lay still and admired him.

“I'm going to go get breakfast,” Dylan explained once he was out the shower. “Come join me after you washed.”

He got his keys and left. After I washed, got dressed I got my handbag left the room, but before I shut the door, I took one last moment to take in what had just happened. The smile on my face was beginning to be a common occurrence.

To be continued.

Published 
Written by Scottishbeef92
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors