Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Awaking Stepmom Ch. 06

"Matt's father comes home today, but his stepmother needs something from him before he arrives."

88
9 Comments 9
3.5k Views 3.5k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Chapter One

 

Monica crossed her arms as she leaned back against the stove. Her foot tapped on the wood floor as she drained the last sip of red wine from her glass and couldn’t stop herself from staring at the clock on the microwave.

3:48 pm. Where is Matt? He should have been home an hour ago, she thought. Monica wasn’t worried at first. Matt was always late without calling after school. He’d hang out with his friends or go out to eat. Maybe he is with that Stephanie girl. Are they dating? Maybe he’s fucking her. Does he think she’s prettier than me?

Without realizing it, Monica had found the open wine bottle on the counter behind her and tipped it upside down into her glass. It was early for her to be drinking, but between Matt taking his time coming home and her husband due home for his extended work trip at any minute, she figured carrying a buzz throughout the evening wouldn’t be too bad. She rolled her eyes at the thought of Todd coming home. She had been able to ignore his more annoying quirks for years somehow, then, for some reason, over the past weeks, his lazy, inconsiderate, and selfish attributes were highlighted.

The way he talked to her, the way he just extended his trip without telling her. The way he treated her and made her take care of everything around the house. A splash of wine spilled as she drank and dripped down her bare breast to her line of cleavage. She wore a thin, black, low-cut shirt that reached down close to her nipples. The loose bottom was tied up above her belly button. She wore short shorts that she hadn’t worn in years just because she knew Matt would love them.

Was Stephanie wearing short shorts? Did Matt think that skinny bitch was sexier than me?

Monica shook her head as she swiped at the dribble of wine, making her breasts jiggle as she slapped at it.

Why do I care about what some eighteen-year-old skank is wearing or doing with my son?

She sipped her wine again and realized she had just finished the glass and the bottle of wine. She felt the heat of the alcohol warm her cheeks.

Maybe I’ll just call his cell… see where Matt is…

Just then, the door clicked open, and Monica held her breath, looking to see which man it was. Matt stumbled in from the side door leading to the kitchen and seemed lost in a stare at nothing in particular. It wasn’t until much later, when Monica sobered up, that she realized he looked worried about something.

“Matt, honey, there you are!” Monica sang and brightened immediately.

“Oh, uh, h-hey Mom,” he stuttered, and even more color drained from his face. Before he got another word out, she seized him in a hug, cupping his cheek to her chest.

“Where have you been? I thought you’d be home a while ago. Mmmm… You’re so warm! Are sweaty?”

Matt straightened and, for the first time in all of Monica’s memory, pulled away.

“Are you feeling alright?” she asked, perplexed by his strange behavior.

“Yeah, just, you know a little out of it,” he stammered, but Monica was too drunk to notice.

“You know, your father is coming home today,” Monica stepped woozily closer to her son. “Could be our last chance… you know… for a while.”

Her hands ran over his shoulders and arms as she leaned down and kissed her son on the mouth.

 

Chapter Two

 

The kiss lingered, and his mother tasted like sweet wine on his lips. A warm chill went down his spine when she stepped to him, pressing her breasts into his chest and slipping her tongue deeper down his throat. He couldn’t believe how forward his mother was being.

She broke the kiss only to look at the thin gold watch on her wrist.

“Come on, let’s go to your room before your father gets here,” she said. Taking his hand, he was whisked away upstairs. Matt’s mind was still thinking about what had just happened before he returned home. His mind couldn’t focus on what his mother did to him. Her hands unbuckled his jeans as her tongue resumed its assault on his mouth. He tried to think of an excuse before it was too late, but he thought of nothing by the time her hand stuffed inside his boxers. A few seconds later, after her useless tugging on his cock, her hand retreated, and she pulled away from the kiss to look at him.

Matt froze, blushed, then turned away and faced his bed.

“Oh, honey, what’s wrong?” she whispered. Matt could feel his mother’s hot breath blow on the back of his neck with each word. Her left hand gently rubbed over his left shoulder as her right hand slid down his front and continued to stroke his soft penis with no success.

Matt was stuck in a perpetual stutter as he thought of what to say because he obviously couldn’t say the actual reason he couldn’t get hard.

“Uh, it—it’s just been a s-stressful day and, hm,” he pursed his lips when her soft lips pecked a wet kiss on the back of his neck, and electric shivers traveled down his spine.

“My poor baby,” she cried, on the verge of speaking baby talk as she turned him around. “Here. You just sit right there, just like that. And let Mom make it all better.”

It caught him off guard how forward his mother was being. Turning him around by the shoulders and practically shoving him down into a seat on his bed. Dad could be home any minute from his extended business trip.

Is she trying to get caught?

Lowering to her knees between his leg, his mother brushed her long dirty blonde hair that draped over her shoulder behind her with the back of her hand as she looked at his cock like a problem to solve. Her elated eyes and smirking lips betrayed the pleasure she was having at the moment.

The past few days, she’s been ‘putting up’ with these free-use rules; now, all of a sudden, it’s like she’s hounding me.

 “Mmmm… baby, I love how your cock feels in my hands,” she whispered as both her hands gently massaged and rubbed over every inch of his shaft and balls. While her right made long, slow strokes of his staff, her left carefully cupped his balls while letting her pointy cherry-red fingernails tickle his sack. “Your skin is so soft… your meat is so tender and yet strong… and your—own… what’s this?”

Matt’s Mom leaned forward and angled her head to the side as she inspected his tip.

Biting her lip, a devious grin grew in one corner of her lips, “That looks like pre-cum I’ve milked out of you… I think we’re getting somewhere,” she glanced at her small gold watch on her wrist and a flash of concern came and went over her eyes before the smile returned. “Looks like we need to hurry up, honey. Dad was supposed to be here five minutes ago. I should do a better job than just my hands, huh?”

She raised an eyebrow as she neared him with her thick, luscious lips. Pulling her blonde hair back in a ponytail, then letting it all hang over her left shoulder, she lowered her lips onto the head of his cock. Matt’s lips parted as the pleasure of the moment enveloped him. To his surprise, he got even harder—after a day like he had, he couldn't believe he could get hard at all.

Gripping his shaft like a microphone, his mother spent a full minute just sucking and tonguing the head of his cock as she twisted her head this way, then that way. He groaned when he felt the tip of her tongue poke at his urethra and flick up and down on it. She smiled and giggled as much as she could with his cock in her mouth as she looked up and enjoyed the show of his pleasured agony.

KristenJohnson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KristenJohnson

The next two minutes were spent with her lips riding his shaft up and down like a conveyor belt. By the time she finished, his cock had glistened with her saliva, and her eyes watered from her deep-throating him so many times. Individual strands of her hair stuck to her lips from the wild head bobbing she had done, face fucking herself on his cock. Matt was wondering if she was going to let him cum in her mouth when out of nowhere, she slurped up the remaining saliva dangling from the tip of his cock and climbed on top of him.

Yanking pieces of her clothes to the side and others off, it was as if his mother was possessed.

Had she been playing coy all along? Acting as though she didn’t want me when she really did?

“Oh, god, baby, give me that hard cock,” she cooed while spreading her pussy lips and lowering herself down on him. “I need it—ahh god!”

His mother gritted her teeth as she sat down on him roughly. His hard cock slicing deep inside her dripping pussy. The warmth of her pussy engulfed him as she started to ride him. Using one hand she combed her hair back and out of her face while using the other hand to lift her shirt, exposing her bouncing breasts.

“Jesus fucking Christ, I forgot how fucking big you are. Don’t stop!” she moaned as his hips bucked up to meet hers. “God, I’ve been edging myself all fucking—ahhhh fuck!”

Matt squeezed her ass as he yanked her hips down as he roughly thrust up. The hard motion pounded her cunt raw, and he could hear just as much as he could feel how wet she was getting. Bent over so that her lips panted into his neck and earlobe, she moaned her sweet song as she begged him.

“Oh, baby… oh baby… Make your mommy cum. Oh, god—make your mommy cum, baby!”

Matt gritted his teeth as he slammed into her for several more seconds until her screams reached a new octave.

“Oh, god! I’m cumming!” she cried out.

Milliseconds after she spoke, they both heard the back door slam downstairs. Matt’s father was home.

 

Chapter Three

 

Monica rode her stepson like a prized stallion as she continued to cum. Her ass popped forward and back as she felt his hard shaft pierce her pussy in and out, in and out. She bit the corner of her lower lip because it was all she could do to keep from screaming out loud. The orgasm tantalized her entire body, and keeping quiet through the process felt like the perfect torture. It was like all the raw pleasure of the orgasm was directed inside rather than out, and now her limbs and core were filled with electricity.

When the orgasm finally passed, she heard a familiar commotion downstairs in the kitchen. Keys being tossed in the key bin, shoes being kicked off, luggage being rolled inside… Monica figured she had at least three or four minutes before he would work around to coming upstairs at the minimum. And God… her stepson’s dick felt all the better with the thrill of nearly being caught.

“Oh, god—honey… careful baby. You’re so fucking hard,” Monica whispered, and she saw her son bite his lip and a struggle come over his face. “Oh, baby, are you going to cum? Are you close?”

“Yes, I can’t stop it, Mom,” he grunted.

Monica quickly lifted off of his cock and wrapped her fingers around the throbbing shaft. “Don’t hold back, baby, just give it to me. Cum on mommy,” she whispered in a moan as she stroked his shaft, aiming the tip for her belly button. Matt groaned behind pursed lips, and a short string of cum webbed over her belly as his cock continued to flex and bounce in her hand with every pump. “Good boy, that’s it. Good boy…”

Monica panted as blonde, unkempt hair hung partially in her face and bounced with every labored breath she exhaled. It wasn’t until all the commotion of her stroking him and her heavy breathing dissipated that Monica was able to hear footsteps broach the top stairs.

Todd’s already upstairs!

 Only having seconds to think, Monica ordered her son to lie down, and she tossed his comforter over his still-twitching cock. Matt’s bedroom door opened just as she slid her shirt down over her belly and felt her son’s semen stick between the fabric and her skin.

“Hey hun, you’re finally home!” Monica announced in an over-excited voice.

Todd stood in the doorway, his eyes switching between his son and his wife, ponderously. Monica raised her hands and made a show of hugging her husband and swinging back and forth from his neck.

“Man, that was a long trip, I missed you she said as she separated.

“Yeah, the golfing wasn’t as good as I had liked. Rained too much—so what’s going on here? Matt, why are you in bed already?” Todd said with more than curiosity in his voice.

“Hey dad, um, I—” Matt started but Monica cut him off.

“Oh, he’s not feeling well. Came home from school with a fever. He’s just all sweaty and hot,” Monica said, her eyes darting between the two men. “I was just checking on him about to go make some soup for dinner.”

“Is that right? Feeling pretty lousy, huh?” Todd asked, unconvinced.

“Yeah,” Matt said and let a few coughs go. “I think I’ll just stay in my room tonight.”

His father nodded and stepped farther into the room. The tension as he hovered over the top of Matt’s covered naked body filled the room. Monica stiffened as a brief thought crossed her mind of her husband ripping over the blanket and exposing his cum covered cock. Instead, Todd reached down and put the back of his hand to his forehead for a long second, then made a face.

“Yeah, you feel pretty warm,” he said as he retreated.

“Let’s let him rest,” Monica hurried between their son and her husband, tucking in the covers and smoothing them out. “I’ll bring up that soup when it’s done.”

“Come down here, Monica,” Todd said as he left the bedroom. “I want to tell you all about this crazy putt I had.”

Monica pecked, her son’s forehead and said over her shoulder, “Coming!” then turned back to Matt and gave him a long lingering kiss. “Clean up, son. Supper is coming soon,” she whispered with a wink.

 

Chapter Four

 

Matt smiled nervously at his stepmom as she left the room. Finally able to breathe once alone, Matt threw off the covers and let out a long, exasperated breath. Locking his door, he knocked the pile of clean clothes off his computer chair and collapsed into the seat. Running his hand through his messy hair, he wondered if he made a mistake by not telling his mom what happened after school.

Would she have been pissed? And if so, would she be mad at me or at her?

There was a buzzing sound that came from his backpack. Turning it over, he fished his cell phone out, knowing who it was, before looking at the screen.

 

Unknown Number

‘Well… Did you and your mom do it again?’

Published 
Written by djmiles
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments