Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becoming A Sex Teen Worker

"Mom and I needed the money. So why not!"

108
13 Comments 13
10.7k Views 10.7k
5.3k words 5.3k words

All I heard was a muffled scream. We both turned to look. It was my mom. She was home early. Tory hadn’t finished and I wasn’t ready to stop him because I hadn’t cum either. In the corner of my eye, I could see Mom watching as she backed into the next room.

Mom was at a conference for a few days, or so I thought. While she was away, Tory and I had the house to ourselves. It was like husband and wife fucking every day after school. We had never done it in the living room, but we had been watching a video on that Friday night. The movie was called Belle De Jour about a young housewife who decides to spend her midweek afternoons as a prostitute. We were two horny high school kids and just couldn’t keep our hands off each other. Tory called me Belle, the housewife from the movie. I called him ‘john’ like he was one of my tricks.

“Suck me off, Belle,” he demanded. Suddenly, I was his whore and had his cock in my mouth. He pulled down my panties and was fingering me minutes later. It was only a matter of time before the movie wasn’t as entertaining as what we were doing.

While the movie played in the background, we got naked and explored each other on our journey to the inevitable. It was the first time Tory went down on me and sucked my clit until I was delirious. “Calm down, Belle,” he said. “We’ve got the whole night ahead of us.” So we slowed down and turned to look at the movie again.

That didn’t last long. My long legs were dangling over the sofa when he said, “Show me how you masturbate.” I gave him a show while he demonstrated how a guy does it.

“Don’t cum, Tory. I want you inside me.”  So, with my legs spread apart on the edge of the couch, he plowed in with more enthusiasm than usual. The funny thing is that I was still wearing my shoes just like I had seen in porn videos. Tory was pumping and thrusting hard and fast so I didn’t think he would last long. Neither would I. That’s when Mom walked in.

I have to admit that neither Tory nor I had experienced orgasms as strong as the ones we had while Mom was watching. It took us forever to recover and get dressed. Then he left and drove home without saying anything to either or me or my mom.

I didn’t face Mom until the next morning.

“Hello darling,” she greeted me in the nicest way. It startled me because I was ready for a tongue lashing but her calm voice didn’t betray any sign of anger. “Did you sleep well?” she asked.

“Yes,” then I spluttered out, “I thought you were at a conference.”

“The conference ended early.”

“That’s the first time, Mom,” I said meekly. “I don’t know how it happened. We were watching this movie and the next thing I knew; we were doing it.”

“You mean last night with that boy? Relax, dear. I’m not totally naïve. Kids your age are having sex all the time. Parents like to pretend their kid isn’t, but parents prefer to look the other way and think their kids are different.

“You don’t need to lie to me,” she went on. “It probably wasn’t your first time as you said. I understand more than you might imagine. I’m thirty-six, but I was sixteen once. Let me explain.

“Your father and I were like a lot or seniors in our high school. We drove up to Sparrow Point to make out. None of my friends left the Point as a virgin. You were born four months after I graduated from high school.

“My dad made sure you had a father and forced your dad into marrying me. The wedding was a year after you were born. Your dad loved you from the beginning as he does now. But we were never deeply in love, just loved to have sex in the back seat of his dad’s ‘85 Chevy.

“To be honest, Bev, I was jealous watching you and your boyfriend. Your eagerness for each other was arousing. I just remembered what it was like. I haven’t felt the joy of good sex like that since your father left.”

“Mom, you look a lot younger than thirty-six and have a great body. You should be dating. You deserve that and more.”

“Thank you, honey. What’s your boyfriend’s name?”

“His name is Tory, mom. He graduated three years ago. Now he works for his dad at the auto shop as a mechanic. Mom, he’s so good-looking and sexy. I met him at a party a few months ago. He asked me out a week later.”

“Did you have sex with him on the first date?”

“Oh mom, really!” I blurted out.

“Well, did you?”

“Yes and no.”

“Well, it can’t be both, dear.”

“It was like this, Mom. Tory drove me home after a rock concert. I was so tired, I put my head on his lap like when I was a kid with dad. The next thing I knew, he was unzipping his pants and pulling out his, you know, his penis. He put it on my lips and told me to open my mouth. So, I did. You can imagine the rest. I didn’t mind it until he squirted and squirted creamy stuff making me gulp it down. He said I was the first girl he knew who swallowed and that I gave a really great blowjob. After that, he wanted deep throat and then we did more. I couldn’t say no.”

“Well, dear, don’t make him a stranger around here. He’s welcome any time, but don’t try to hide your passion for a guy you like. It’s natural and puts a smile on your face.”

That’s when I began to devise a plan that would make Tory and me happy and maybe give my mom a chance to have the good sex she had been missing.

*

Three weeks or maybe a month later my plan started to come together. We were having dinner when Mom said, “I met Tory today.”

Surprised I said, “Really!”

“I brought the car in for an oil change and have the tires rotated. He’s a nice kid and maybe I’m being vain, but it was like he was hitting on me. Apparently, he didn’t realize that I’m your mother. Well, I introduced myself and said he should join us for dinner some evening.”

“What did he say?”

“He didn’t say yes. He didn’t say no. He just said, ‘Thanks.’”

“Okay, I’ll talk to him about it.”

But that’s not what happened. Instead, I had something else in mind that would be a lot more exciting than dinner.

Mom was the secretary for an insurance agency in town and always came home from work around five. I say “was a secretary” as you will learn later. My idea was to have Mom catch us again but this time in my bedroom and maybe join us in a threesome. All I had to do was talk Tory into it. He needed very little encouragement.

“I see,” he said. “You want me to fuck your mom.”

“I don’t know. Maybe that can happen, maybe not. I’d like her to have some fun in her life. Look, all we have to do is what we always do. We’ll be in bed having sex when she comes home. You don’t mind her watching if she catches us again, right? I mean you came like a horse the last time.”

“Yeah, I see your point but what’s next?”

“We’ll ask her to join us.”

“And you think she will?”

“I don’t know. All we can do is try.”

We planned our scheme for a Friday. I was on top riding Tory in reverse cowgirl when mom yelled, “I’m home.”

“I’m in the bedroom,” I yelled back. I knew she would come into the room and give me a kiss just like always.

She walked into the room, took a deep breath and said, “Oh my God, you should have said you weren’t alone.” She didn’t back out of the room before getting a good view of me leaning back on top of Tory with my legs spread so she could have a good look. Mom watched for more than a few seconds this time, as I bounced on his pole giving her a perfect opportunity to see Tory’s magnificent cock.

Tory just looked at her and said, “Stay.”

I slowed down stopping with his dick stuffed deep inside me. “Yes mom, don’t leave. We like it when you watch.”

“Is this normal with kids your age? Do you always ask people to watch you having sex?” she asked.

“Only you,” Tory answered.

“This is embarrassing. I can’t just stand here looking at you two fucking each other.”

That’s when I took a risk and said, “You don’t have to watch, mom. You can join us.”

She left the room without a word. A few minutes after Tory and I had finished, she knocked on the bedroom door and asked, “Are you two done?”

“We’re not done. We’re resting,” I answered. “Come join us, Mom,” which was meant as a double entendre.

She peeked in the door, then stood by the bed with a glass of wine. “I thought a glass of wine would calm me down so we could talk about this.”

“There’s nothing to talk about, mom. Like you said, passion puts a smile on your face. You should try it.”

“Try it? What are you suggesting?”

“We both think you’re hot. You should put a little spice in your life and have some fun.” That’s when I got out of bed and unbuttoned her blouse. She fussed a little but didn’t object. Mom seemed to be catching on. Then I took off her bra. “Isn’t she beautiful?” I asked Tory.

“Great melons,” is all he said.

“Mom, take off your dress and snuggle up with Tory.”

I helped her out of her dress. She was naked except for her panties. Tory pulled her next to him fondling her breasts. It had only been a half hour since he sent a powerful load deep inside me, but I could see his cock was already beginning to stir. As if it was the most natural thing in the world, Mom had her hand around his corpulent erection gently caressing it. Then Tory took the back of her head and pushed it over his throbbing member. She knew what to do giving lip service to the knob at the tip, then slowly licking up and down his shaft.

“Fuck me, lady. Show me what a mother fucker can do with those incredible lips,” he demanded.

Mom’s face was flush with excitement and filled with lust. She started at his shaved balls and worked up slowly to the tip of his cock. Then she used her tongue up and down his shaft like licking an ice cream cone. Soon his cock disappeared down her throat. I never could deep-throat the way mom was doing it. His moans said it all. He was in heaven.

Watching people having sex live was so much better than a porn movie. I sat down on a chair, spreading my legs over the armrests and pleasured myself working toward my own climax. When Tory pulled down her panties and started fucking her with deep unhurried strokes, I decided to join them by sitting on Mom’s face while my boyfriend picked up the pace. She got a mouthful with Tory’s cum oozing out my drenched pussy.

Tory nudged me off mom turning her over to fuck doggy. He banged into her almost violently as she moaned and squealed with delight. He wasn’t quick to cum but that didn’t mean never. He finished with an explosive creampie with her exuberantly riding on top. She sat there for the longest time enjoying the feeling of him impaled inside her. Finally, she collapsed in his arms with tears in her eyes. “That was wonderful, Tory. You are a great lover.” She couldn’t stop crying until I brought over her glass of wine and said, “Maybe this will help.”

Tory had one more idea. He told me, “You need to be part of this.”

“What’s that, Tory?”

“Eat out your mom. She’s leaking all over the sheets.”

“You’re joking! Don’t you think you should have the honors?” I howled.

“You started this, Bev. Now finish it.”

When Mom finished her drink and I did what Tory wanted, she said, “Let’s order a pizza for dinner.”

*****

The next day, I had never seen her so happy. Mom had a smile on her face for the first time since dad left. She was her old self again.

Tory told me that my mom gave him an incredible deep throat. He said nobody does it better. He was anxious to see her again. Another thing Tory liked about mom was that she had a full bush. Girls like me always shave making Mom a special attraction.

We had a threesome once more. Mom went first giving Tory a tit fuck. She squeezed his cock with her voluptuous tits while he hammered away. We are alike in that way, that is I got lucky and inherited super-sized boobs just like hers.

Mom told me she thought she would never say this but, “I liked it when you went down on me, honey.” She said it was a kind of passion only a woman can give to a woman. Mom loved the intimacy and thought of it as bonding in a different way. So, I took the opportunity to give Mom more ‘passion of love’ preparing her before Tory plunged into her. She hadn’t needed my help. Mom was already well lubricated in anticipation of his hard eight inches. He slipped in her wet hairy pussy as easily as a hot knife through butter. I had no idea Mom was that horny as she kept telling him to go faster and harder. Her screams and moans were so unlike mom who is always quiet and reserved.

I was incredibly turned on by what I saw. Mom was giving Tory everything he could handle as she rocked and bucked with every stroke. I couldn’t wait for my turn and was getting anxious thinking Tory would be too exhausted when it came to my turn. Well, he saved the best for me ending with a wad that made the wait worth it. Mom and I agreed that Tory’s self-control and endurance was awesome.

After Tory filled me with a healthy stream of cum, we showered and watched TV for a few hours. After he left, I said, “Mom, you need to get your own boyfriend.”

Tory thought he could help and said he had a few friends that are into cougars.

“Cougars?” I asked.

“You know. Older women that love sex.”

“That sounds like Mom, alright.”

So, on a Saturday night when Tory brought over his buddy, Herb, we had a few drinks until Mom took Herb into her bedroom to show him a picture of herself in college. They stayed there for over an hour. It was Herb’s groans and Mom’s moans that sent Tory and me to my bedroom.

SuperSQUIRTERr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SuperSQUIRTERr

I guess it worked out with Herb. He came back the next time with his older brother, Don. Tory and I were at a football game that night. I wish I could have been there.

Mom was reliving her youth and it didn’t stop with Herb and Don. She welcomed the young men whenever Tory brought over a friend. They were guys he knew but I’m not sure they were friends. News got around and Tory’s ‘friends’ came to our house early and often. Somehow her reputation got around as well, and she was fired from the insurance agency.

Not long after, Mom discovered that Tory was getting money from his friends. Mom was furious and said we didn’t have a job and needed the money. She didn’t like the idea of getting paid for sex but had an agreement with Tory as her agent. I guess you could say he was her pimp. Mom was now getting a few dollars to pay the bills.

One day after I graduated from high school, Mom said she had a splitting headache. A guy from out of town had an appointment with her at three that afternoon. She either needed to cancel and lose the service fee or have me stand in, that is, “take care of him” as she phrased it. She would be in the house in case there was a problem, so I would be safe. Mom said, “Bev, it isn’t much different than fucking your boyfriend. although there is a certain excitement about having sex with a stranger. Don’t knock it until you’ve tried it.  Anyway, the mortgage is due, and we need the money.”

“Okay, but just this once,” I said.

The man was older, maybe in his fifties, and handsome for his age. He said his name was Bob Smith from Georgia. I told him my name was Jennifer Jones. We both were lying.  By the time we were in bed, and he was on top of me, it was clear he was a Southern gentleman. He was patient and thoughtful. I knew he wasn’t lying about being from Georgia.

‘Mr. Smith’ was experienced. After sucking my tits, he gave me great head. ‘Mr. Smith’ loved sucking clit. He got me so turned on that I craved having his cock inside of me. He was soft when I started. For the next few minutes, I gave him my best blowjob as his cock grew slowly to a firm seven inches. It wasn’t thick like Tory’s, but it did the job for which it was designed.

‘Bob’ fucked me hard like a younger man and every so often politely asked me to change positions. While I was on top, he asked if it was okay to cum in my pussy. I told him fine, but it would cost him double. He agreed. Eventually, he came and came hard. His face turned red, and his breathing was labored. I thought he was having a heart attack. I knew there wouldn’t be a...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments