Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ben

4
0 Comments 0
724 Views 724
1.1k words 1.1k words
Ben and I were brother and sister with only four years between us. He was in his early thirties at thirty one and I was in my late twenties at twenty seven. We'd always had a love/ hate relationship, I guess that's normal for brothers and sisters.
After our parents died in a tragic car accident a year ago, it brought Ben and I closer together. We sorted out our differences and made a truce.

Ben was six feet tall with green eyes and dark blonde hair, he had a dimple in his left check whenever he smiled.

I, on the other hand, was five feet six with green blue eyes, and had long dark blonde hair with a few high lights in.

Ben and I decided to stay in our parents' house in the country with a front yard and stables to sort out our parents' belongings. We took long walks through the woods together on horseback.

One particular day, Ben and I got too close more than a brother and sister should.

We had gone out riding for the day and enjoyed the countryside view of fields, woods, plants and flowers, and the country air. Suddenly, black clouds covered the sky and the heavens opened as heavy rain poured down. Ben and I quickly galloped back to the stables and put the horses back in.

Ben and I decided to stay in the stables until the rain eased off. We looked at each other.

Ben noticed I was shivering and my teeth chattering. He put his arms around me to warm me up and I put my arms around him too.

I felt an attraction towards him, my brother. I shouldn't, it was wrong. I pulled back. "I'm OK now, thanks," I said, stepping back.

"The rain is still pouring out there," Ben said, as he looked out and saw that it was night time now. He turned back to me and saw that I was rubbing my hands up and down my arms.looking down at the ground. "You're still cold, Sarah, why did you lie to me?" his voice turned a bit angry with me. "Why aren't you looking at me?" Ben stepped forward and yanked my head up to look at him into his eyes.

We looked deeply into each other's eyes and the attraction bolted out towards each other's bodies. He looked away, shamefully.

"You see now why I pulled away," I said.

Ben nodded. "So what do we do?" he asked. His eyes met mine.

I shook my head, "I don't know. We can't give into temptation Ben, it's wrong. It can never happen," I replied, trying to sound firm and confident but as I looked at him and he looked back at me, I could feel the heat between us.

He grabbed hold of my shoulders and pulled me to him and wrapped his arms around me trying to get me warm. I hugged him back. Ben's manliness grew hard in his wet trousers pressing against me.

I pulled back and stared wide eyed with horror at seeing my brother's erection through his pants over me.

"Sarah, why deny it? We want each other, we need each other to satisfy our lusts.

Liga4U
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Liga4U

I know its wrong, but whose here to witness it? No one. It's just us and the countryside," Ben pointed out. His eyes lingered down over my slender but curvacious figure lustfully and stayed on my heaving big bust.

I thought he looked so sexy all wet like that. He was right. I couldn't deny it. Why was I kidding myself that I wasn't attracted to my only brother, the brother I grew up with, played with since we were kids. He was a man and I was a woman and we needs and wants just like the rest of the worlds' human population.

I unbuttoned my wet jeans and unzipped them stepping out of them. I walked up to Ben and kissed him on the lips.

"Are you sure?" Ben asked.

I nodded. Not really sure for certain but did know that I would go crazy if I didn't listen to what I wanted right now.

Ben kissed me and I kissed back and then our arms and hands were all over each other tearing each other's clothes off like animals. He lifted me up and lowered me down onto the stack of hay in the corner of the stable and got in between my legs. His hard manhood was straining hard against his trousers to be let out and into my wet pussy.

Ben's hands quickly unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and they fell down his legs. His large, erected cock towered over me. He looked down at me. "Are you sure?" he asked. I nodded. He thrusted forward and his dick went deep inside me making me gasp out loud.

It was a bit painful at first but then turned to pleasure.

Our lovemaking was slow at first and pleasurable. We kissed each other on the lips and kissed each other's chests as well. Soon red hot passion took over our bodies and our bodies moved faster and harder together up and down. Our breathing increased and sweat dripped down our bodies. Ben and I let out moans and grunts of pleasure. The lovemaking got faster and faster that I had to bite down on my lower lip to stop me from crying out in ecstasy as an orgasm exploded through me making my body spasmed.

Ben moved harder and faster inside me grunting. Suddenly, his body froze and then his body convulsed as he orgasmed deep inside me. He flopped down on top of my chest breathing heavily.

After five minutes, Ben rose his head up and looked at me.

"Any regrets?" he asked.

I looked at him and stroked the side of his face lovingly and smiled, shaking my head. "None whatsoever," I replied.

Ben smiled back, "me neither. What happens now?" he asked.

"Like you said before, Ben, there's no one around to condemn us for having feelings for each other more than a brother and sister should except nature. So, let's just enjoy being together."

He smiled even more. "I second that," he kissed and I kissed him back as we were soon on round two.

Published 
Written by bronte27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors