Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Big Sister Tried Out As A Centerfold (Part Six)

"Annie and her brother Jay take more photos and even more chances"

89
10 Comments 10
5.3k Views 5.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words

As I stared into Annie’s nakedness, I started snapping photos almost as much to document what I was seeing as much as I was shooting them to complete this assignment.

Annie’s pussy was perfectly shaped. The lips and clit looked smooth and so totally fuckable.

I gave multiple affirmations and directions to my sister about positioning and slight movements. The fact was, I didn’t want her to move an inch. I wanted to continue moving around her body to catch every curve and every angle of her full breasts capped by those pointed nipples.

I alternated having her look into the camera and look away as if I was a fly on the wall.

As Annie would shift her hips or twist her waist, her tits would sway and bounce just enough to make my blood boil ten degrees hotter. Her whole body was smooth but it had this golden sheen just around her skin that made her shine. 

I wanted to get her completely out of the van. We had enough shots of that. I asked her to move into the yard.

“What the fuck? I’m naked Jay! What if someone sees?” she asked.

“I promise I will work as quickly as I can,” I assured her. 

After a few minutes of negotiation, Annie moved to the middle of our yard. It was mostly enclosed but I really wanted to get some shots of her without any backgrounds or distractions.

I lay down on the ground on my back and told Annie to stand over me. She’d inch closer but I kept having to draw her nearer until she was standing almost straddling my hips. She was completely naked and her body was completely exposed with just the blue sky and sunshine behind her. As I was snapping photos, they looked like art shots. I couldn’t imagine another girl looking more desirable than my sister did at that moment.

As I encouraged her, Annie was smiling and starting to get more playful and into it.

When she stood up tall, I shot upwards past her bare pussy and was catching the curves of her tits and her hair starting to look a bit messy. Her pale skin was flawless. The daylight didn’t hide the beautiful contrast of her pink nipples at the end of those full breasts. I shot a few that seemed to show her clit stretched fully to its erect length.

Annie was starting to nag me but in a playful way.

“Is that enough, Jay? Huh? What about now?” she’d tease.

As she was getting more playful she dropped down on top on me. As she got closer her beauty was intoxicating.

Annie was now sitting on my crotch as I was still snapping photos. Now she was closer and the shots were my sister naked from the waist up. Her tits were close enough to touch and taste. As she moved and I watched them sway, I could feel their weight in my mind.

“Jay…” she playfully whispered. “Do you have enough now?”

“I’m not sure I could ever say yes to that, Annie,” I admitted.

“Poor Jay,” she purred.

Now Annie leaned down and pushed the camera to the side. She started flicking her tongue against my lips. We were kissing hard and hungrily in a flash.

Watching Annie moving on top of me with the sun behind her made this all look a bit dreamlike. Only it wasn’t a dream.

Annie started to undo my pants. We were laying in the middle of the backyard but this felt like it had to happen.

AshleyCutee4
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AshleyCutee4

In a flash, I was naked. Annie was straddling me and pointing my cock straight up to the entrance to her pussy.

My cock was already oozing pre-cum. Not that it was necessary. My sister’s pussy was like silk soaked in lava. Once the tip of my cock penetrated her, I almost felt as though I was being sucked inside of Annie’s pussy.

Annie steadied herself and started bouncing up and down on my cock while holding on to the tops of my legs. She leaned forward and those heavy tits would torment me by hanging not close enough to my face. Then she’d switch and lean backward while spinning her hips in circles or driving her pussy into my cock.

I was leaning on my elbows watching as out bodies moved together. Annie’s tits would rock and sway as she jammed my cock in and out of her slick pussy. Just when I would ease into the sensation she’d start bouncing her ass so that my cock head would hit the ceiling of the inside of her hot pussy. She was smiling and teasing me and she knew it.

“Jesus, Ann…” I was gasping.

“Have enough pictures now, Jay?” she was playing with me.

I wanted to grab the camera and memorialize that beautiful sight. My sister Annie riding my cock. I could feel her juices running down the sizes of my shaft. Every so often my cock would slip out and slap against my stomach. Annie would grab it and almost bend it slipping it back inside her pussy.

I was close to exploding and wanted to give Annie the warning but her pussy was doing things to my cock that I couldn’t exactly time or reason with.

A jet of cum shot deep inside my sister.

“FUCK…” I yelled out.

Annie lifted off my cock while holding it straight up.

Another jet of cum shot straight up and slapped against Annie’s pussy. I couldn’t have aimed that one if I tried.

My sister sat on my nuts and was rubbing her pussy against my still-spasming cock. The last big jet of cum probably could have gone up and over Annie’s head by about six feet. Instead, it caught the underside of her left tit.

She continued to grind against the shaft while working herself into her own orgasm.

As she did, I managed to grab the camera and take some more shots of her. I could see the trail of cum running down from her tit and down to her hip. Annie was glowing and damp all over now. She was holding my cock against her clit and grinding it. There had to be a puddle of cum from both of us.

A few minutes earlier I was looking at art. This wasn’t pretty at all, but it was fucking hot.

Annie’s nipples were a darker pink and still her nipples were rock hard. The areola around them seemed swollen. Her skin looked like she had chills all over. Her beautiful hair now had that “just fucked” look to it that was unmistakable and also sexy.

My skin felt as though I’d been electrocuted. Everything seemed like a live wire.

We both started laughing once Annie stopped moving. Her hands were covered in my cum or maybe some of hers. Neither of us cared.

I had no idea what time it was that instant.

“Do you want to take a shower?” asked Annie.

You already know what my answer was.

Published 
Written by NYklubrat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments