Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Big Sister Tried Out As A Centerfold (Part Five)

"Big sister and her brother take their relationship deeper."

101
10 Comments 10
9.4k Views 9.4k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"Annie and her brother try to balance their newfound sexual relationship and also escalate it at the same time."

My sister Annie’s body was the thing of fantasies. Despite the fact that we’d grown up together, I hadn’t really seen her as a sexual focal point until we’d had our initial experience in the garage. Strange as it might sound, that still felt a bit like an accident. It felt like an innocent exploration more than the hot experience that it truly was.

Since that time, we’d progressed to actually fucking and meaning it.

This had all started with a photography session in our garage. I’d taken some Polaroids at Annie’s request. All mentions of those Polaroids were somewhat in the past now. We were fucking. Instead of me glancing secretly at Annie’s tits, I was now holding them in my hands and sucking her nipples. I was watching them bounce and sway while she rode me. It was dizzying for sure.

I continued to take out those Polaroids along with Annie’s original set that she had taken with the idea of posing for Playboy. Despite knowing that the photos were taken a few years apart, Annie’s body showed no signs of slowing down in terms of how hot she looked. I kind of wondered what might have happened if she had stuck around to audition for Playboy. That experience in our garage might not have taken place at all.

At the same time, there was something entirely awesome about taking those pictures of Annie. She was basically a few feet away from me or less. She was naked or at least partially undressed. The impact of staring at her beauty and her incredible shape through the camera was its own source of intoxication.

Despite our new sexual relationship, we didn’t talk about what was happening between us. We lived it.

I was developing deeper feelings and I wasn’t sure what to do about that.

I didn’t want to confess anything to Annie. I didn’t know how she might respond and I didn’t want to fuck up any opportunity for us to continue with our sexual relationship either. I did want to take advantage of what was happening to the extent that I could. My obsession with fucking my sister was becoming a sideline to thinking about the next time we would fuck. When Annie got into a relationship with a guy other than me, what then? I decided I should roll the dice just a little.

Annie was picking me up from a class I was taking. She was driving. I thought this might be a good time to float some possible variations past her.

“Annie, I know the other week we talked about the photos and you going to that Playboy audition. The Polaroids I snapped that day look amazing, but they really didn’t do you any justice,” I said. This was somewhat the first time we’d discussed the garage experience openly.

“Like I told you, Jay, the girls who showed up for that thing were so gorgeous they looked like aliens or something. Still, I appreciate you being so supportive,” she said.

“I’m sure they were. Still, with your looks and your body – I just think you’re not giving yourself enough credit.”

“Thanks, Jimmy.”

“And it's not like you’re ready for the glue factory, Ann. Playboy models are right in your age range now. You should go for it. You only live once, right?”

“Mom would fucking freak,” said Annie.

“She doesn’t even have to know unless you become Playboy’s centerfold or something like that,” I quickly pointed out.

“Yeah, I guess if it made the six o’clock news I’d have to tell her,” laughed Annie.

“Can I make a suggestion?” I proposed.

“What?”

“Let’s try taking some pictures with my real camera. No one even uses Polaroids anymore. Let’s set it up the right way and see what they come out like. You can pick the best ones and we can submit them and see what happens?” It sounded so innocent when I said it in my head.

Annie stayed quiet for a minute. It felt like an hour, but it was only a minute.

“Where could we do it and not get caught?” asked Annie.

“We can set it up at the house while Mom is at work. We can even shoot some in the yard. The garage also looked great when we did the Polaroids,” I suggested.

“From what you remember, right?” laughed Annie. She actually sounded fucking sexy saying it.

“Yeah. I think I remember it pretty well,” I laughed nervously.

“Jay, I know things have sort of escalated since then. I just don’t want anything to fuck up our relationship. I know this is fucking weird and if we ever got busted or caught, I don’t know what would happen,” said Annie. She was being the voice of reason here. She was saying the things that I’d certainly thought myself but once you have a hard-on you really don’t think rationally anymore.

“Look, Ann. I don’t know how much you want me to say here or NOT to say. I love you just as much today as I did before things happened between us. This doesn’t really change that aspect of our life. I know and I get that this is weird. But it's only weird to someone who isn’t you or me. When it comes down to it, the only one who I care about is you. I don’t want you to be upset about where we are and where we might go.”

“I love you, Jay. You know that,” said Annie.

“I love you too.”

We agreed to try things out with a good camera. I had helped a friend of mine who worked with a wedding photographer. Again, I was not exactly a dumb ass with a camera and lighting. I reached out to the guy and told him I was shooting photos of a motorcycle for a friend. I got some lights and screens and a really complicated digital camera that I was going to have to figure out.

Our back yard had great lighting, but the scenery wasn’t exciting unless Annie was in it. At the same time, it wasn’t exactly secure. I didn’t need a neighbor or some delivery guy seeing through the trees that I was taking naked pictures of my sister.

When I asked my buddy for the equipment, he asked, “Do you need video? Sometimes we use a GoPro just as a backup and keep them rolling.” The idea intrigued me, so I said I would take one if he could spare it. The idea of watching video footage of fucking Annie was maybe more my incentive than our photoshoot. I wasn’t sure that Annie would be down with letting me film our sessions but if I got creative, I wouldn’t have to tell her.

We selected a date and from then on, it was all about staging things perfectly. I had to arrange the drapes and lighting. I didn’t have the benefit of an assistant to do all that shit. I wanted to make this as much of a no-brainer for Annie as I could.

Meanwhile, my big sister was pretty self-aware herself. Annie had been hitting up the gym and swimming like gangbusters. She’s commented to me that if she was going to try to make this happen, she wanted to look her best. I didn’t know what she was talking about. Annie’s body was as tight as a drum. Her curves were meant for being touched. What more could a workout do for that killer body?

MilfLovers2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilfLovers2

I set up for the first place I wanted to shoot Annie in. I’d borrowed a van from my friend with the lights and the cameras. I’d backed that into our driveway until it was about fifteen to twenty feet from the entrance. There, I had strung up some rope and hung some white bedsheets off it, making a weird-looking photobooth. This encased the space between the garage and the van. I wanted the outdoor lighting, but I didn’t want my Annie exposed to anyone except me.

Inside the garage, I’d set up the GoPro facing out. It would shoot me shooting Annie. Ideally, she wouldn’t see it at all. If I needed, I could explain it away the same way my friend introduced the idea to me.

I was nervous. It was almost like that first time all over again. This time might have felt a bit more electric. The first time we’d done this, Annie and I kind of escalated without planning to. This time though, we both knew she was undressing. We’d been fucking for a few weeks, but we’d been inside in the privacy of the house and in a darkened room. This time we were outside.

Annie came outside and brought some wardrobe with her. Mom had left for work barely thirty minutes earlier. We had the run of the place for hours. I had mapped this out in my head for a few weeks now. I gave Annie the breakdown of what we were doing for this set of photos. She followed my lead as though I was running the show. I was hoping she let me.

I’d switched on the GoPro the instant I heard Annie open the side door.

I detailed what we’d shoot first.

The sheets were designed to catch Annie fully nude in the morning sun. As much as the material shielded Annie from the outside world, they also reflected against her skin. With our sexual interaction since our first encounter, we didn’t have to deal with the initial pace of learning to deal with Annie’s nudity. We were well past that now.

Annie did as I directed. She stepped into the garage and began to undress. I’d told her ahead of time not to wear underwear or a bra since they’d leave indentations on her skin and we didn’t have time for those to fade. Annie slipped off her terrycloth material shorts and her cotton t-shirt. We were in the garage with her fully naked. The last time we were in this situation, I had just shot a load of cum on her. Now I was directing the action.

“Annie, step outside until your ass is basically brushing against the sheet at the back,” I directed.

“OK.”

In the sunlight, Annie looked almost like a farm girl standing naked against a laundry line. She’d been fully waxed from her pussy to her entire body. She looked like a work of art. I directed her to stay there while I got the camera ready. I stepped back and adjusted the frame on the GoPro so that it was a tighter shot. Annie couldn’t see what I was doing and was too busy trying to make sure that the sheets didn’t separate enough to give the world a view of her nude body.

I moved to snap photos while also making certain that I shot from the side and didn’t block the view of the video camera.

I suggested to Annie that she stretch a few times with her arms fully reaching upwards. She also stood on her tiptoes, stretching her tight body to the tallest it could reach. As she fell back on her heels, her beautiful round tits would bounce slightly. They’d sway left and right as she shifted poses in the sunlight. I couldn’t wait to zoom in and watch that in slow motion when I watched the video of our photo session.

I kneeled down to shoot up at Annie and directed her to play to the camera a bit. Her pussy was farther away now but her tits hung down and she smiled sweetly, her dark hair framing her beautiful face. Annie was having fun and it showed. She couldn’t have been any more naked. I was mesmerized.

Finally, I directed Annie to sit on the ground. She tested the texture of the concrete in our driveway with her hands before lowering her ass to it.

As Annie sat down, her feet pointed towards me. Her legs were slightly spread. I watched her pussy lips and I could see her clit faintly. As she shifted her position, I watched her clit moving between her lips. I was beginning to lose focus.

“Wow, Ann. Give me a second,” I said.

“Are you OK?” she asked.

“Well, yeah, but damn!” I said.

“Do you want to stop?”

“No, Annie, really. It's not a bad thing. You just look really incredible,” I said.

“THAT I can take,” she said with a smile.

When we did this the first time, I was trying to be cool and make like I wasn’t hoping to touch or fuck my sister. Now we both knew that we’d been down that road multiple times in the previous weeks. There was no reason to pretend.

“Seriously, I have to try to get through this without touching you and it's really a challenge when you look so perfect,” I added.

“Perfect? I guess my workouts paid off,” she laughed.

“Hell yeah, they did. But you were pretty close to perfect to begin with.”

I shot a bunch more photos of Annie laughing and sitting naked with the sheets behind her. Her beauty never looked more natural than it did right now. I was as hard as a rock from the view.

Once I told Annie we were going to shift to another series of shots, she stood up. I told her we’d need to pause since the pattern from the concrete was now on her ass. We had to wait a bit.

“You can rub your butt cheeks and maybe the indentation goes away faster? Or I can? Your choice, Ann,” I offered.

“Nice try, Jay,” she said. “I think we know how that would end up.”

I did know. I didn’t care really. But I was enjoying this view of Annie in the daylight. She was amazing to fuck. I loved the sensation of being inside her and holding those creamy tits, but looking at her body in this way was its own reward.

Once Annie’s ass looked smooth enough, I had an idea. I opened the back doors of the van and parted the sheets so that she could sit on and in the van. I had this concept of her being this dream girl who all guys want to have naked in their van.

Annie climbed into the back and posed a few different angles. Everything we were shooting was essentially Playboy style. Still, the van thing felt a bit dirtier.

“Annie, go on your hands and knees and look over your left shoulder at me. Pout a little,” I said.

“Like this?” she asked.

Annie went down on all fours. Her perky ass was sticking out at the camera. I could see the side of her left tit and the nipple was rock hard. Her smooth skin was staggering. Between her legs I could see her tight asshole. Just a bit lower down, I could see her pussy clearly now. It looked pink and relaxed. Her clit hung just below the opening to her pussy. I immediately had the desire to bury my face in it and lick and suck her clit.

“Reach back with your left hand and slowly pull your ass cheek so that your pussy opens a little,” I said.

As I watched, Annie did as I’d instructed. I saw her pussy lips separate just enough. I immediately shivered. Annie laughed a little, thinking that I was doing that for comedic reasons. My shiver was real.

 

To be continued…

 

Published 
Written by NYklubrat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments