Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Born on the Equinox

"A genius dad tells about a surprise birthday for his 17 yr old daughter born on the Equinox."

3
0 Comments 0
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Competition Entry: Autumn Equinox
There’s definitely something wrong with me. I write articles for high level engineering journals and not for erotic stories sites. Well, that was true until now. I put these words to paper with the hopes that you dear reader will understand. This may be one of the very few places on Earth where I can be vindicated. Please let me explain.

Here’s the short version: I graduated from high school at 13, MIT at 17 with 2 degrees and Harvard at age 21. My parents were very smart and I was a kid genius early in life. Yes I’m in Mensa, big deal.

I met my wife at MIT and she was a kid genius as well. She did her double at Harvard. We dated since age 14 and we were born just a few days apart so yes we’re the same age. Our daughter was conceived on our honeymoon when we were 18. Now my wife and I are 35 and our daughter turned 17 a couple of months ago so I guess this is where the story really starts.

We knew she was gifted at 7 and a genius by age 9 and started MIT at age 12. At home she’s a great kid, never any problem and keeps us on our toes. We have a very nice compound of about 20 acres outside of Boston so we have the luxury of being nudists when we’re home. Our business gives my wife and I a lot of freedom to stay home surrounded only by trees and a tall wall around the property.

Our daughter has always been a nudist as well and we’re all very comfortable. Heather drives to MIT five days a week and has weekends off. Heather is very beautiful and a younger version of her mother. They’re 5’ 4” tall, long blonde hair, 36C breasts and very stunning. Heather is 122 pounds and my wife Sandy is 136 pounds. They share a lot of clothing.

We’ve kept our daughter on a strict leash when it comes to dating, curious about having sex and just about everything else that affects a 17 year old girl.

It was Heather’s 17 th birthday and she finished her breakfast as usual and headed up to her room since it was Saturday.

Sandy had gone to meet with a client across the state so she’d be gone till dinner. We had plans to go to a nice restaurant later. I lie in my bed and read the paper; it was about 7:30AM. Heater walked in and lay down beside me as usual.

“Hi Daddy, What are you doing reading the paper! Today is my birthday!” she giggled.

“Happy birthday sweetheart, I’m sure you’ll have a few presents before the day is over.” I replied.

Heather snuggled up close and gave me a kiss on the cheek as she wrapped her arms around me and pressed her breasts into my side.

“Daddy?” she asked.

“Yes honey, what?” I replied.

“I need to have your undivided attention. We need to talk right now.” She said with authority.

I folded the paper and put it on the floor beside the bed.

“Well Miss Heather, you sound quite important. What do we need to talk about?” I asked.

Heather brought her face up to mine and as she placed her hands on either side of my head she placed a long wet kiss on my lips. I never expected this from her. She kissed me a second time and stuck some tongue in my mouth – and I liked it! I kissed her back and we french kissed for several minutes before I pulled away. My heart was pounding in my chest and I’m not sure it was because I enjoyed her kiss so much or because it was incest. Either way I pulled back.

“Whoa their baby girl, I love you forever but that was more than just a kiss.” I said.

Heather smiled, “I know Dad, I intended it that way and you’re one hell of a good kisser.” She said, “And do you what today is Daddy?” she asked.

“Your birthday.” I answered.

“I know it is but what else is today?”She countered.

“Well let’s see, it’s September 22 nd so that means it’s the equinox day, is that it?” I replied

“That is correct Father, at 4:44PM today it will be equal day and night.” Heather said, “And that is the exact time when I want us to be making love so we can climax together at exactly 4:44PM” she added casually.

I started laughing, “Heather honey I’m your father and that would be incest, besides you’ll meet a boy I’m sure very soon” I replied still in shock at what she had said so casually.

Heather returned to my face and gave me another deep wet French kiss and I should have stopped it, I let it continue and it was wonderful to be kissing my daughter in such an adult way.

We continued kissing for a few minutes when I felt Heathers hand gently grabs my cock. I didn’t realize I had such a raging hard on! Her hand felt so incredible and I wanted more. I placed my hand on top of hers and softly said “Honey, we have to stop”. Heather backed away from my face and moved quickly down to my cock and started sucking me off. I couldn’t move.

The warmth of her wet mouth and the softness of her lips were incredible. I watched my daughter easily take all 8” deep into her mouth and only stopped when her lips met my balls. She took her time and slowly worked my cock like a Popsicle and more. I was mesmerized at how lovingly she looked at me as she sucked my manhood. Three minutes of my daughter sucking my cock I started feeling my climax rise.

“Oh baby girl, I’m going to cum soon so you can stop now.” I said with difficulty.

Heather’s eyes glowed and she started sucking me faster.

“Oh Heather, Daddy’s going to cum in your mouth and down your throat baby.” I grunted.

“Mmmmmmmm” was her quick reply.

It was long past stopping now. I put my hands on her head and held her there as I felt my sperm rise up my cock and exploding into her warm mouth. Heather swallowed quickly and deep throated my cock and held it there while I shot two more loads of hot cum. My daughter continued sucking me and didn’t stop until she’d completely drained every drop of cum from my fast shrinking cock. I finished my climax and lay back on the bed exhausted. Heather held my limp cock in her mouth slowly swirling her hot tongue around my cockhead. A minute later she released my cock and crawled up beside me and embraced me tightly.

“Daddy, I love you with all my heart. I hope you liked my blowjob I just want to make you feel good.” She said barely above a whisper.

Like her blowjob? It was fantastic and the most powerful climax I’ve ever had – including her mother.

“Oh my Heather, I love you so very much and that was the best and most intense climax I’ve ever had in my life so thank you for that. But we need to stop and think about what we’re doing.” I said as fatherly as I could.

My beautiful girl kissed my cheek and stood up. She walked over to her mother’s dresser and retrieved a DVD from a drawer and put it in the player.

“Daddy, you need to watch this and then we’ll talk.” She simply said as she started the DVD.

The 60 inch flat screen came alive with the image of my gorgeous wife Sandy.

“Hi Honey! If you’re watching this then Heather has been French kissing you and you’ve had a fantastic blowjob.” She said smiling.

“It’s okay dear; it stands to reason it would be more powerful watching your daughter suck you off.

ruby_valen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ruby_valen

I taught her everything she knows and she’s good isn’t she. Well it’s probably a little after 8:30 AM by now and you’ll have to wait until 4:44PM to take her virginity and that will be very special. Heather and I have talked about this day for well over a year and I agree with her when she has requested that you be the first to make love to our daughter.” She said.

The image backed up enough to reveal that Sandy was sitting on their bed naked of course. Heather joined her mother and sat beside her as Sandy continued.

“Just for the record, I taught Heather how to give you a proper blowjob by letting her practice on you many times when we were in bed. Every time you laid back waiting for me to give you a blowjob with your eyes closed, I’d let Heather practice and she quickly started swallowing. You’ve already had over 35 blowjobs from Heather and you’re the only man who has ever had a blowjob from her. I’m hoping you’re not mad at us for doing this but it was the best way for her to learn. So now it’s your turn Daddy to eat your daughter and make her cum and squeal loudly. So when this DVD ends I expect you to get busy and eat your daughters’ pussy. Sounds yummy and just for full disclosure, Heather and I have played around a little and it’s all okay. I’ll be home by 4PM so I can watch history being made. I love you Jim, see you soon.” She said.

The DVD ended.

Jim started smiling and Heather giggled.

“That’s a lot to think about in a few minutes but I understand now. Well then young lady, lay back and let me make love to your pussy with my tongue. Has mommy eaten you out yet?” he asked.

“No, she said you had to eat me first and then she might eat me if it’s okay with you.” Heather answered.

Jim deep kissed his daughter and wasted no time kissing down her stomach to her soft blonde pubic hair. He paused to inhale the scent of her womanhood and then he began licking her pussy lips slowly.

Heather whimpered,

Soon his tongue touched her hard bump and Heather shook for a moment. Slowly Daddy slid his tongue as deep as he could inside her pussy and he tasted pure ecstasy. Heathers pussy was better tasting than Sandy’s at the moment. Within minutes, Jim’s skillful tongue and fingers worked at Heathers pussy until she began to climax.

“Oh Daddy, I’m gonna cum, eat me Daddy eat my pussy Oh Fuck that’s so good!” she groaned.

Then Heather’s entire body tightened up as she arched her back and her father ate her pussy like a starving man when she shuddered and her climax began.

Her first wave of pussy juice whooshed through her pussy at lightning speed and she was a gusher. Jim gulped every drop as fast as he could and continued gulping and licking for another five minutes as he rode wave after wave of Heather’s climax.

Soon her body collapsed as exhaustion took over. Her first climax by Daddy eating her was over.

Jim slid up beside her and held her.

“I love you Heather so much” Jim said.

“Oh Daddy I love you too” Heather replied.

They both drifted off to sleep for an hour.

By 11:30AM Heather and her Dad had taken a shower together and enjoyed washing each others’ body. Although tempting, both kept from climaxing with the intent to wait until the arrival of the equinox.

Lunch followed by a swim in the pool and cleaning up the bedroom and a nap kept the two busy as the time seemed to pass ever so slowly.

Jim awoke to Heather in his arms soundly sleeping as Sandy laid down beside Jim and snuggled with him. To Jim, This was heaven. By 4:05PM everyone was awake and up. Jim and Sandy had a cup of coffee while Heather had Tea. Sandy and Heather laughed and giggled as they told Jim how Sandy taught Heather to give her Dad a blowjob without Dad knowing it. At 4:30PM the three went to the master bedroom where Jim and Heather lay down on the bed. Sandy got a fluffy white towel and placed it under Heather’s ass and pussy. It was time.

Father and daughter embraced and kissed several times, Jim slid down and quickly got Heathers pussy wet and returned to her side.

“Are you ready honey?” he asked.

“Yes Daddy more than ever.” She replied.

Jim mounted his daughter kissed her lips and slowly started is hard cock into her pussy. He stopped when he met resistance, this was her hymen.

“Okay baby girl, I have to push past this quickly then I’ll stop and see how much pain you feel.”Jim said.

Sandy lay beside Heather stroking her hair and smiling in silence.

Jim pulled back an inch and then quickly thrust his cock in past her hyman which gave way quickly and then he stopped.

Heather groaned for a moment.

“I’m okay Dad, the pain stopped quickly.” She said.

Jim buried his 8” cock as deep as he could go and Heather moaned with a smile.

He pulled back and started a slow rhythm and quickly sped up.

“Oh Daddy I love you so much Oh yes please don’t stop.” She moaned.

Jim kept up the pace and Heather soon matched his movements.

“It’s 4:43PM so get ready” Sandy announced.

Jim was inside his beautiful daughter and he was enjoying making love to her.

He leaned forward and kissed her as they both rose to a pending climax.

“I’m gonna cum Daddy” Heather stuttered.

“Me too baby girl” Jim replied.

“It’s 4:44PM the equinox has arrived.” Sandy said.

It was at that moment both father and daughter began a tremendous climax. Their bodies shook, they both made sounds of moaning and groaning.

The two kissed a deep kiss and Jim felt something he’d never felt before. As they kissed and climaxed together it was as if their souls mingled and intertwined and for a brief few seconds their souls became one in beautiful harmony that only a father and daughter could ever share.

Heather climaxed four waves of ecstasy and her father three loads of hot cum buried deep inside his daughter. They fucked hard now and then they collapsed together, exhausted and totally spent.

Jim and Heather kissed for another two minutes and then it was over.

“Daddy, did you feel it?” she whispered.

“Yes baby I sure did and it was beautiful.” He replied.

“Uh huh, it was beautiful Daddy, I love you.” She whispered back.

Sandy lay down with Jim and Heather and all three kissed and snuggled together.

“We have a lot to talk about.” Sandy said.

“Yes we do honey.” Jim replied.

“Thank you Mom and Dad for making my wish come true. I was born on the equinox and now I’ve given my virginity to the man I love the most, my Daddy. I’m the happiest girl in the world.” Heather added.

Sandy and Jim replied with thanks.

Then Heather asked, “Can I make love to each of you often?”

“Yes sweetheart, we’ll make love often.” Jim replied.

“Heather, our love making is special and we’ll be together often as well.” Sandy said.

The three lovers drifted off to sleep in pure bliss.

Who knew the equinox held so much power?

**The End**

Published 
Written by marcusluv
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors