Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beneath Ch.04: The “Cumming” of Age – Second Act

"The carnal lust on the owner continues."

22
3 Comments 3
2.8k Views 2.8k
2.9k words 2.9k words

The owner could feel the looming presence of her son standing close beside the bed. Really close. She kept absolutely still, feigning deep sleep. However, the viscid dampness on her webbed feet was gradually seeping into her naked soles through the diaphanous nylon, arousing and turning her on inexorably.

Her pulsating penis was increasingly stirred and ecstatic. She squeezed her Kegel muscles while simultaneously clamping her inner thighs subtly to lock her eager erection, desperately praying that this would suffocate and quell its excitement. 

The intense rhythmic vibrations elicited overwhelming waves of pleasurable tingles on her G-spot and vaginal walls, intuitively triggering her bulbous glans to secrete cloudy discharge prematurely on the back of her pantyhose. The owner clenched her hands into fists of balls, gnashing her teeth inconspicuously beneath her lips to silence squeals of an ill-timed self-induced pleasure, and suppress those involuntary convulsions with what strength she could muster with her intoxicated body.

Fortunately, the dim-lit surroundings aided her. With the warm lighting by the bedside table, her son's shadow was cast mostly on her face so that he could hardly see her facial features.

She waited.

Nothing happened. It was tormenting yet erotically arousing.

She felt like she was being baited, brought to the tipping point of an orgasm, and then left to cling to the edge for dear life. She had not had this feeling for as long as she remembered. Perhaps not ever. She knew her son was still standing there, but chose not to open her eyes to see what he was waiting for, avoiding any awkwardness or embarrassment. 

With precum already leaking, the owner’s cock was twitching periodically with enthused anticipation of her teenage son’s next move. The absence of sight heightened her sexual arousal while waiting with bated breath.

The eighteen-year-old held his semi-tumid penis tenderly between his index finger and thumb. Even though he had already ejaculated twice within a short span of time, he was still feeling as horny as ever. Ah! The perks of youth and those uncontrollable raging testosterones. He was still admiring his mother’s amazing shape; her firm perky breasts, her small tight waist, and those slender gams that he could not peel his eyes away, in spite of being a housewife for so many years.

He leaned forward a little, bringing his cock closer to his mother’s lips. Gently, he guided the glistening cum-coated glans to brush lightly against those succulent, cherry-red moist lips, smearing streaks of his sperm across them.

“Mmmphhfff” the teenager groaned softly.

The owner instantaneously felt a gooey layering over her lips as a rotund-like turgidity skimmed between them from left to right and back repeatedly. Soon, a familiar light musty salted flavour greeted her taste bud despite keeping her lips pressed together.

The boy continued rubbing his cum-coated, rotund glans along the plump gap of his mother’s desirable lips. It was the closest thing to an actual blowjob, mimicking the action by thrusting his hips forward and backwards in slow deliberate motion. The longer he ground his penis along the owner’s lips; from the tip of his pink bulbous head and frenulum, to the underside of his semi-tumid shaft, right down to the base of his dangling scrotum, the harder his erection got and the slicker it became from all that smearing from his own spunk.

The owner fought to keep her composed expression, battling the urge within her inner dark side to keep her mouth shut, literally, instead of opening it to suck on that inviting obtrusion, while her son continued rubbing his stiffening manhood between her lips. The owner knew better than to succumb to her morally sinful lust, fearful of anticipated consequences.

Yet telepathically, the teenager began to probe his bulbous head past her lips as he was no longer satisfied just rubbing his shaft up and down against his mother’s lips. He wanted to experience his first blowjob on her!

Oohh gaawddd... the owner implored in her mind.

The eighteen-year-old humped his hard boner up and down impatiently, occasionally jabbing and stabbing his oozing glans into her lips. She was getting a little queasy in the stomach now, tasting more of his musty salted cum inside her mouth.

In the heat of his decadent desire, the teenager got on the mattress and straddled his mother’s head, kneeling over her porcelain face. His thickened elongation was mere inches away from her nose and mouth; whiffs of heady-scented spunk assaulted her olfaction.

The owner begged silently beneath her breath; dreading what was about to come next. She was getting butterflies in her stomach, deliberating her response that would ultimately determine their future kinship.

It was too late, however, as her son pinched the sides of his mother’s cheeks with one hand to make a prominent ‘O’ of her mouth and shove his eight-inch thick and hard cock inside her inviting orifice. The heady-flavoured jizz immediately overwhelmed her palate, churning her stomach as she swallowed more of the musty salted goo.

The owner clenched her fists forcefully, while her nylon webbed toes curled tightly against the cummy nylon material inside her high heels, as she cringed in nauseousness. It was a long time since she last tasted that familiar rich and strong-flavoured essence of a man. The eighteen-year-old’s unexpected action caught his mother completely off-guard; causing her to baulk and gag reflex from the invasion of her defenceless mouth, as her son’s steely member slammed into the back of her throat.

The teenager thrust his hips back and forth rhythmically, humping his stiff erection in and out of his mother’s sensual mouth. By now, he had already released his pinch on her cheeks, with both hands in front above her head, supporting his weight in a slight leaning position while fucking his mother’s face.

“Oohh yeaahh,” the ecstatic teenager moaned inaudibly to the tempo of his pelvic thrusts, fantasizing that his pulsating appendage was piledriving into his mother’s velvety wet cunt instead. Consumed by his own sexual rage and gratification, he was oblivious to her reactions, relishing in the sensation of his cock being gripped with the perfect suction around its thick veiny girth pistoning in and out between her lips.

The owner was silently choking and gagging from the ramrod’s elated hammering; her chin was constantly slapped by its scrotum from her son’s humping action. He was at the height of his carnal heat, ascending higher up the summit of sexual fulfilment.

Yet in the midst of such debauchery, her clenched fists subconsciously loosened their grips and unfurled. One of her hands slowly wandered to the realm of her pelvis, fingers sliding to the V of her pantyhose crotch area, between the tops of her thighs, progressively travelling beneath to feel the growing pulsation of her own penis. Within seconds, her discreet caressing action stirred her bulge to tumescence.

Acting like she was in a hypnotic trance, the owner teased and massaged her nylon-encased phallus that was tucked along her perineum, between her index and middle fingers; caressing either side of the shaft back and forth sensuously in tune to her son’s mouth-fucking action, deliberate and controlled.

As her horniness festered and grew, she wriggled and curled her webbed feet, making fists with her cum soaked nylon toes, inside her Jimmy Choo’s black leather high heels. There was a delectable impulse to cross her pantyhose legs and trap her hand and cock between them; squeezing tightly to feed on her urge for sexual release. No, she would not, deciding against the idea that might attract her son’s attention.

Sensing the familiar impending ejaculation as he approached extremis, the teenager slowed his thrusts to prolong his sexual pleasure. He did not want to end his enjoyment prematurely like the last time when he was fucking his mother’s nylon webbed feet. He had miscalculated his timing then, and he was not about to let that happen again this time around.

The eighteen-year-old pulled his erection out from the owner’s mouth at the slightest urge to cum; playing it conservatively cautious. His thick veiny shaft was glistening in a mix of saliva and precum under the warm glow of the table side lamp, still twitching. Drools hanging precariously on the pinkish bulbous head with a couple of flimsy hairline strands stringing to his mother’s own moistened lips. He swiped the cum coated glans across to clean off any remaining slobbers before getting off the bed. The teenager moved to the front, towering above his mother for a second time.

His cock stood erected with pride, throbbing intermittently in its pointed direction from the sight of the owner’s alluring sleeping position. Her oily gloss pantyhose legs splayed open as wide as her ridden-up skirt permitted, enough to tease any cocks to a standing ovation while leaving her scantily covered modesty to the vivid imaginations of her spectators’ lustful minds.

ChloeSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeSmith

Where he stood, the eighteen-year-old caught whiffs of the owner's mix of musty and sweaty scent emanating underneath her skirt, particularly between her legs and inside her Jimmy Choo’s black leather high heels. Every passing minute he stood there merely fueled his sexual arousals further.

Snapping out of his trance, the teenager scooped his mother’s lower legs off the ground, carefully extending both knees as they were lifted up, before resting them on his face and torso. He took a long deep breath of the musty scent on her calves with his nose pressed gently against the silky nylon, slithering his tongue out to give a few irresistible licks. Shifting himself slightly forward until he stood at the edge of the bed, he gently pulled the owner towards him until her Achilles rested on his clavicles.

The owner realized her hips and butts barely rested on the edge of the mattress with the pull. She felt her skirt had ridden up even higher, threatening to reveal her little dark secret tucked between her nylon legs. Worst yet, that hidden clandestine of hers had also slid further up to nestle between her ass cheeks!

Lying on her tucked cock stirred the owner to erotic arousal, just when she thought her penis could finally calm down. She could feel the enlargement of her shaft swelling between her legs, growing more turgid. She did her best to shift her weight about the mattress discreetly but to no avail. Her member was nudging against the flimsy nylon confinement, pressing into the back of her skirt and bed.

Gripping the small of his mother’s ankles with both hands, while carefully keeping her high heels on, the teenager gradually pried open her nylon-sheathed legs until he stood in between. He slid both hands down the owner's slender sweep of her silky-smooth outer thighs. The silky hosiery reciprocated to his fingers as they inched higher and higher up to the hemline of her skirt. His palms covered as much area as they could, enjoying the slippery smooth sensation of her oily gloss pantyhose immensely that his hands were gliding all over.

Occasionally the eighteen-year-old’s fingers would linger perilously close to his mother’s most intimate femininity whenever they glided between her inner thighs, wandering around her sodden nylon crotch. Fortunately, the constrained plumpness of her pantyhosed legs camouflaged the clandestine of her masculine curiosity.

His hands gently stroked and kneaded his mother’s nylon-constrained calves, sliding gradually to the back of her knees, facilitated by the smoothness of the hosiery, and effortlessly to the slender sweep of her outer thighs. 

The teenager was so caught up in the thick of his sexual immorality, gawking at the generous view of the owner's shadowy plumpness of her crotch that was brazenly staring right back at him that he had totally abandoned the situation he was in. He was really stretching the flimsy boundary of his windfall and delving further into his exploitation of his helpless mother.

While staring into the dim abyss beneath his mother’s skirt, the teenager's already stiff and hard phallus was stretching its throbbing eight-inch size. Even without stroking, he could feel he was close to another ejaculation again. 

Without wasting precious time, he crossed his mother’s silky legs at the small of her ankles, and shoved his erection into the owner's tantalizing pantyhose cavity between her slender gams and began humping in and out of it! The eighteen-year-old shuddered in sheer delirium at the first touch of his bulbous pink glans caressing against the soft tender flesh sheathed in sheer diaphanous nylon.

The bounciness of the owner's inner thighs reverberated sensuality against his tall and proud appendage. Any remaining bits of sensibility, logic and reasoning had been thrown out by his overruling horny penis as he dexterously rutted himself into its generous slit between her pantyhose legs.

It was a glorious sensation, even if it was just having his throbbing hot rod wedged between the owner's sexy shanks. Sensing his impending climax looming closer to its summit, the teenager fucked his steely phallus harder and faster between his mother’s legs.

But alas, his overly excited cock had only begun burrowing its way in and out urgently between the constricted valley before the son surrendered to the erotism of his mother’s oily gloss pantyhose legs. His enthusiastic member had little endurance left despite the tender and gentle breaching through and through against the owner's corpulent defence.

With his throbbing erection trapped and wedged tightly, the son plunged his hips forward for one final fuck before erupting his warm loads between the owner’s legs. The first couple of squirts spewed underneath his mother’s skirt, landing on her nylon crotch. 

Not wanting to leave any doubts of regrets later, he kept up his fucking on his mother’s silky slender legs. He masturbated his throbbing member through his continuing orgasm, coaxing his tight balls to produce and unleash more copious jizz on her gossamer nylon-protected pussy, to finish up on this unexpected salacious encounter.

As the teenager’s spurts weaned to dribbles, he eased himself away from the owner, furtively lowering her legs down to the mattress and floor with his trembling hands before wiping off the remaining drools of semen from his dripping glans on the small of her ankles as a mark of his territorial claim.

Satisfied with his work of art and the immense fulfilment experienced, the eighteen-year-old son quietly backed himself out of the owner's room; glancing over to make sure his mother was still in deep slumber before exiting her bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~

Epilogue:

About eleven minutes earlier…

The son’s rocking action inadvertently stirred the owner to erotic arousal. She could feel the enlargement of her own tucked shaft swelling between her legs and ass, growing more turgid as it soon began nudging against the flimsy nylon confinement, pressing into the back of her skirt and bed.

While the unsuspecting teenager was totally engrossed fucking his mother’s enticing pantyhose legs, her heart was beating faster and faster from the grinding action of her cock wedged up between her ass; twitching excitedly against the back of the sudsy nylon hosiery and the mattress. The owner was gnashing her teeth under her lips, suppressing her excited moans from her oblivious son.

The build-up was increasing, the pressure was getting stronger as her sopping cunt was getting stimulated intensely by the pulsating bulb plugged inside. She felt the bulbous glans oozing copious amounts of precum like a leaking dam holding out as long as it could before bursting.

The owner pleaded in her mind as her breathing became heavier and more laboured, while the rutting action grew increasingly urgent.

The owner resisted as long as she could. In the end, the looming climatic tidal waves became insurmountable for her overly eager throbbing member to overcome, the incessantly sensual grinding action sent her to an orgasm.

As the teenager erupted to his own sexual gratification, while keeping the owner’s legs locked tightly around his furiously throbbing member, she could feel her own load of spunk course through her girl cock’s seminal vesicle for its final destination. All that pressure finally came to relief as she braced herself, her body tensing involuntarily for the inevitable.

Coinciding her suppressed quivers with her son’s carnal release, her body shuddered to orgasm as her throbbing erection erupted to an ejaculation simultaneously, squirting stream after stream of copious gunk into the back of her already clammy and cum-saturated pantyhose.

As the last few shots jetted into the back of her cum soaked pantyhose and skirt, the owner was still trembling from the aftermath. Her energy totally sapped and drained. Her mind was fuzzy from the intense concurrent orgasm and ejaculation; this one outdoing and topping the rest she ever had before.

The owner could feel the bulbous head pulsating intermittently in a huge pool of smarmy goo. A sense of shame and embarrassment swept through her as she laid absolutely still on the bed, almost dead, apart from her body convulsing sporadically. Her whole being slumped in utter tiredness and weakness before dozing off into an unconscious world of pitch darkness.

Published 
Written by vantan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments