Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Exposing Aunt Jenny Ch. 02

"Aunt Jenny explores her nephew"

120
8 Comments 8
6.0k Views 6.0k
5.0k words 5.0k words

Chapter One

They sat in the pews quietly as Jenny’s soft, round butt cheeks grew sore from the hard-angled wood of the bench. It was infuriating how close she was to god but she could not keep her mind silent. It might be her mind that wanders, but it was her body that ached. Every adjustment in her seat spread her ass cheeks just a bit, every slide of her thighs parted her pussy lips, even her loose shirt as it brushed against her breasts sent Jenny’s imagination into a spiral.

This time spent was meant for her to pray. She was supposed to be talking to god. Instead, lost in the silence, Jenny didn’t hear God. She heard her nephew’s grunts as he pushed inside her. She heard the slosh of her tight juicy pussy as her nephew’s cock pressed and pumped inside her.

Sat beside Jenny was Jane. A young woman was twenty-two years old. She was skinny with a petite body and exposed from the corner just beneath her white veil was her blond hair, carefully tucked behind her ear. Jane was what Jenny would become. A novitiate. A nun in training. She was so young. Nearly half Aunt Jenny’s age, it astounded her that Jane was so near swearing off sex, love, and life in general. Jenny found herself questioning how she was prepared to do that, then while sitting there, on that hard pew with her pussy lips glistening, Jenny questioned her joining the ranks of the nunnery.

They sat in pairs on the pews. Two dozen nurses sat in the auditorium of Saint Michael’s Church. There were four others Jenny counted with white veils sat in the pews in front of them while the more seasoned nuns who had years on Jenny sat behind them. Their heads were bowed in focused prayer with old rosaries clutched in their hands.

The loose black garments Jenny wore hid the curves of her body and it was so baggy that it even hid her movements, she found. Her hands were able to slink inside the arms of her borrowed uniform and beneath it, slide down her front between her legs.

Slowly, so as not to draw any attention, Jenny fingered at her long gray skirt that draped to her ankles. Her skirt inched higher and higher beneath the nun uniform. The moment Jenny’s fingertips felt the fabric of her white panties, a kiss of heat touched her cheeks. Jenny glanced to her side and saw Sister Jane’s eyes closed in prayer while Jenny inched her finger up and down the cloth of her panties. She felt the rub on her pussy lips. The sticking of juices clinging to either of her lips as they parted. When her finger circled her clit, Jenny’s heart thumped in her chest.

She felt all the surrounding nuns. Young and old women were praying and devoted to god but Jenny couldn’t help but touch herself. Feeling the dampness in her crotch spread on her underwear as her finger rubbed faster, Jenny’s lips parted as she exhaled carefully, not to make a sound. Looking at the benches before her at a church she had gone to a thousand times over the years, she for the first time fantasized about Collin holding her ankles wide as he had sex with her right in this pew.

What is wrong with you, Jenny? Calm yourself! You’re supposed to be praying.

But Jenny’s hand didn’t stop molesting her pussy and the images of Collin’s youthful, muscular body and his hard cock didn’t abate from her mind.

Instead, she bit her lip to keep from crying out as she felt her nipples brush against the fabric as they hardened. Grinding on her clit, the orgasm hit her fast and hard. Holding her breath, she dug her teeth into her lip until she was sure the moment could pass without her crying out. Her underwear grew moist and her shoulders relaxed for the first time all day. Taking a deep breath, Jenny slowly removed her hand from her crotch as she adjusted in her seat at the same time Sister Jane did as well.

 

Chapter Two

Collin waited all day and the entire next day just laying on his couch then switching to just laying on his bed. All weekend, he was left waiting for Aunt Jenny to return to the house from her exploration of the nunnery at the church.

“It must be nice to have the house back to yourself,” Collin’s mother said to him in passing while he got a Gatorade from the fridge. “It’s okay, you can say it. I know it’s a pain to have Aunt Jenny staying here, but its-”

“No, it’s not,” Collin interrupted. At first, he was worried his mother was on the verge of saying she was going to kick Aunt Jenny out, but after blurting out his protest so insistently, he was more concerned with seeming over-eager.

I can’t make her suspicious…

“Oh?” His mother said. “I would have thought you’d be sick of sharing the TV and upstairs with her by now.”

“Umm well, kinda, I guess,” he downplayed his enthusiasm. “But I still have my gaming TV in my room and… I always liked Aunt Jenny, she’s nice.”

A genuine smile broke over his mother’s face. “Really? Oh, that’s so sweet, honey. I’m so glad. You should tell her that, she’d like to hear it.”

“Do you know when she’s coming back?”

His mother huffed, blowing a strand of hair out of her face. “Well if she joins the nunnery then never, she’ll live there, but I hope that won’t happen. I think this is just an orientation weekend thing she’s doing now to learn about nunnery life. She should be back later tonight, I think.”

“Oh, okay,” Collin said as he snuck away with his drink.

It was about eight o’clock at night when Aunt Jenny returned. Collin stayed in his room but near the door so he could hear outside his room. She drank coffee downstairs in the dining room with his mother and talked about the experience while his father watched the evening news in the living room. Collin didn’t want to be in the same room with all three of them, afraid Jenny would tell them what had happened and he would somehow get in trouble for what happened between them.

He heard his parents go to bed around nine, their usual time, and Jenny stayed up watching TV until eleven. More than once Collin thought to go downstairs but stopped himself. It was extremely easy for someone upstairs to spy on people in the living room and didn’t want his parents to overhear their conversation. When she finally came up the stairs and went into her room, Collin took a deep breath and tiptoed out of his room for her.

“We can’t- leave,” Aunt Jenny whispered harshly.

“I’m not doing anything, I’m just here to talk about... why are you joining the nunnery?” Collin asked, sitting on the opposite side of the bed from where Jenny stood. Her eyes flicked to and from the closed bedroom door. As if at any moment it would explode open.

“We’ll talk about it another time,” she said. “your parents could hear us or walk in at any minute.”

Collin smirked, “It’s eleven. They’ve both been in bed and asleep for over two hours... here.” Collin put his hands up defensively and walked to the door. Relief came over Jenny’s face until she saw Collin leave the door closed and only switch on the doorknob lock on the door. “That better?”

“What? No. You can’t be in my room this late. It’s not- it doesn’t look good. I’m sorry about last night. It shouldn’t have happened. I-I was weak and… I’m going to be a nun of the church, so I can’t… we can’t…”

Aunt Jenny shook her head flustered as she sat on the bed and covered her face with her palms as if she was trying to think. She wore a baggy cornflower blue shirt that was unflattering and hid all of her natural and sexy curves while it hung so low it nearly touched her knees. Collin was on the verge of leaving the room, his confidence nowhere near the point of overriding his aunt’s protesting words to shove her down on the bed. But then he noticed she had sat down on the edge of the bed right beside him. So close, in fact, that her shoulder pressed against his and her thigh, her bare thick thigh pressed against his. It was then he smelled a peculiar odor in the air. It wasn’t a foul odor by any means, but a unique one. One he hadn’t smelled but once before. At first, he couldn’t place it until he realized the smell was making his mind go wild with fantasies of his aunt’s naked body and the things he wanted to do to her.

It’s her. The odor is her juices. It’s what I smelled when I felt how wet she was before…

Collin turned to face his aunt, and her body turned into his. The mature woman’s posture shifted into him like a doll that was under his control. When her lips turned to Collin, he saw her eyes bounce between his mouth and his eyes. He hesitated a moment before leaning forward the final few inches and kissed his aunt’s lips sliding his tongue inside her mouth and feeling her lips part to take him immediately. Cupping her cheek, they kissed for a long moment and he felt the desperateness in her lips. She tasted amazing and cooed as though his lips were enough to make her orgasm.

His hand brushed down to her chest, and the push was enough for her to fall back on the bed. Like she was a sex doll following her commanded position, but in a weird way, it felt as though Collin was the one being directed. Aunt Jenny put her heel on the edge of the bed and slid her butt backward deeper onto the bed. Collin’s hand cupped her thigh as he crawled to her and he smelled the familiar odor that drove him wild.

Collin parted her tense trembling thighs, revealing the mature pussy his fingers were inside of just days ago. It was hairy, but not very, just a small patch above her sex. The smell he was hit with was unique and arousing. It enticed him to want to taste his aunt’s sex.

Jenny laid back, resigned to the moment as she held one hand over her eyes as if she didn’t see what happened, then she couldn’t be blamed. Her large fat breasts, lifted by her bra, nearly surrounded her chin as they pulled her muted blue shirt up away from her sex. Collin remembered seeing her breasts under the shadow of night and longed to see them in the light, but he had his priorities.

Gently, he traced his index finger over his aunt’s pussy lips, feeling how slick they already were. The warm, clammy inner thighs beckoned him to touch and rub up and down as he parted her legs. Pushing his finger inside her warm pussy, he immediately felt how wet she was as his finger slid in without resistance. The small, innocent penetration was greeted with the cooing sound of Jenny’s gasps.

“Ohhh…” she purred.

Collin acted on instinct, as he was in uncharted territory for himself. Kissing up her tender thigh, Aunt Jenny’s thighs parted wider the higher he kissed and her moans grew higher in pitch the closer he came to her sex.

“Oh god, oh please, oh no…” she cried as Collin’s lips pushed a long passionate kiss on her clitoris. His tongue pushed out and slid down the length of her juicy pussy before hooking inside her. “Ohhh Ohh Ohhhh…”

Extending his tongue, he tasted the electric taste of his Aunt’s pussy lips as her lips surrounded his taste buds. Taking long, deep laps, Collin dragged the flat of his tongue from the bottom to the top of her pussy lips again and again. With each pass of his tongue, Jenny’s hips jittered and bounced and wiggled beneath him. Collin’s hands slid around her hips, palming her waist as his tongue rose to her clit.

“Ahh gah- don’t oh god…” she clenched.

Sensing her tenseness and how close she was, Collin pushed forward. His tongue took long laps on the hood of her clit over and over. Her hips raised and protruded from the bed, meeting his tongue in the air. Jenny’s arm swiped a pillow beside her, clawing it over her mouth to muffle her moans. The more his tongue agitated her, the more he enjoyed doing it.

“Oh, Collin… oh, baby…” Aunt Jenny moaned.

His tongue snaked beneath her clit as his lips surrounded it and gently sucked on the nub as his tongue flicked it over and over. From the top of his eyes, he could see his aunt’s breasts, bound in her bra, shake and bounce up and down as her body writhed. His hand pressed down on her inner thighs to keep them from clamping shut on his cheeks her juices leaked freely from her pussy and all sounds stopped coming from Jenny.

“Ahhh ahhh oh god…” Her body went rigid as she held the pillow to her own face before finally releasing a long, muffled scream into it.

It took several minutes for her to come to her senses. After her powerful orgasm, Aunt Jenny pressed Collin’s kisses away as she recovered. Pulling away the pillow, she rolled in the bed and mumbled to herself. Her eyes looked as though she was trying to figure out where she was at. Stumbling to her feet, she pulled her blonde hair back and seemed to orient herself in her bedroom.

Walking over to the door, she unlocked it, opened it, and pointed in silence at the dark hallway without looking at Collin. Collin sat on the edge of the bed for a long moment before he saw her insistence and left the room. Hearing his aunt’s door click behind him, Collin shook his head as he walked back to his room.

What is going on with Aunt Jenny?


Chapter Three

KristenJohnson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KristenJohnson

The rest of the week went by much like the weekend. With either an absentee Aunt Jenny who spent most of her time at the church, or with her downstairs with his parents and Collin avoiding them all. At night, when Aunt Jenny would go to bed, she would lock her door the moment she closed it. Collin could hear the click on the door handle. Twice even he still went to her door and lightly knocked on it, hoping she would let him in, but there was nothing.

Instead, Collin was resigned to using his own hand. It was the most frustrating thing he had experienced. Being so close to such a sexy woman who would fuck him but doesn’t. Who teases him, but that’s it. Collin was masturbating three times a day, minimum to keep himself sane.

He resented being used as he was. By the end of the week, he had convinced himself he was done talking to Aunt Jenny. He would not be toyed with anymore. Now he was just going to ignore her.


Chapter Four

Jenny went to the church on Friday as she usually did at night for the nightly mass and sat in the back benches with the dozens of nuns. Perhaps it was a coincidence, but every time she came for the past week, the free seat was always beside Sister Jane. They had spoken on a few occasions, and Jenny had learned she was a nice girl. She grew up an orphan and was taken in by the church. While she spent three years at a Christian college, ultimately she returned to the church with the desire of becoming a nun. Another two weeks, about the time it would take for Jenny to begin becoming a nun, and Sister Jane would finish her year-long process. She would become a child of god forever. The notion was strange and impressive considering how young the girl was.

“I saved you a seat,” Sister Jane whispered with a smile as she scooted over.

“Thanks,” Jenny smiled back.

Sitting in the pew as mass started, Jenny felt as she always did. Cleansed and pure. The first minutes of church were always her favorite. She felt connected to those around her as much as to god. She thought of all the nasty things her husband used to say and do to her. She thought of him leaving her and took stock of all her possessions. She was a middle-aged woman who had nothing. Nothing but friends and the church. This will be her home. This could be her family.

Sister Jane placed her hand on Jenny’s thigh to point out the process the nuns completed to assist the priest. With the preparation of the holy sacrament. Jenny nodded and smiled, pretending to pay attention when, in fact, her mind was focused on Sister Jane’s hand that still rested on the middle of her thigh. Her fingertips pressed down on Jenny’s skirt, rubbing her inner thigh. After a moment, her hand retreated to her own lap, but Jenny’s mind had stayed between her legs.

It was the same for every service. Halfway through the service, it was like Jenny’s body sensed the restriction from this lust she felt. Her body knew the words being spoken kept her from sex, kept her from orgasm, kept her from… Collin… Her mind went back to his body against hers. She thought of his tongue being inside her. She imagined him cumming inside her… licking her lips she looked over and noticed Sister Jane staring at her intently. She was studying her expression. It was as if Sister Jane could see right through her.

Adjusting herself, Jenny shook her head and apologized. Standing, she saw the other nuns look her way as she left the church. Her cheeks flushed, she ran to her car.


Chapter Five

Friday night was pizza night. When Collin came home ‘early’ from his friends at ten, he was...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by djmiles
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments