Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Exposing Aunt Jenny Ch. 04

"Time to get familiar with sister Jane"

95
10 Comments 10
4.1k Views 4.1k
6.2k words 6.2k words

Chapter One

Collin

The sister and Aunt Jenny were frozen in place. Collin stood in the aisle slack-jawed and stunned at what he just walked in on. The sexual nature of their positions was beyond damning for the two women. Nothing they could say could explain the situation. There was no hiding or covering it up. They were having lesbian sex in the chapel of a church.

There was a lingering, awkward moment where Collin felt the need to look away or walk away. Then, all three of their attention was drawn to an older man’s cough from the stairwell across the chapel floor. Footsteps slowly shuffled up the stairs as an unknown man came closer to the chapel floor. Well, an unknown man to Collin. The swift scramble that Aunt Jenny and the younger sister entered to clothe themselves and straighten their appearance made him believe they both knew who was coming and that they had to be gone by the time he arrived.

Aunt Jenny ran toward Collin, who sensed they were about to escape. He ran to the door and stopped when Jenny did.

“Jane, Jane!” Jenny hissed a whisper, trying to hither Jane, the younger nun, to follow them.

Instead, Jane clasped her hands and walked down the aisle toward the nearly sound of footsteps. Jenny reluctantly turned and pushed Collin outside just as an old priest appeared in the stairwell's entryway across the room.

Collin ran down the concrete steps at the front of the church, and his Aunt Jenny followed behind him, poking him to hurry. They ran to his car, parked in the middle of the parking lot. She went to the passenger seat, and they both got inside.

“Start it, start it, go!” Aunt Jenny yelled.

“Wait, wait,” Collin said. He started the vehicle but held up a hand as he stared at the church. “I don’t think anyone's coming after us.”

Jenny looked to the door, then around her and on all sides, as if people would appear with a net to throw on her and drag her away. “God, what have I… God… I’m such an idiot.”

“What is going on Aunt Jenny? What is- what are you doing? Are you a lesbian now? Why are you trying to join the church if… you know…”

Aunt Jenny caught her breath and covered her face, shaking her head from side to side. She sat silently for a long time, glancing out the window before just mumbling, “I don’t know, I… I don’t know…”

Collin leaned back in his seat and sighed. “I just came to talk to you about, you know, last night. I wanted to tell you that you shouldn’t join the church. I don’t have any problem with the church or the people in it but… I think you’re doing it just to get away from your shitty husband.”

“I don’t know… I don’t know… I don’t know what I’m doing,” Aunt Jenny said. “It’s like ever since the separation, my body is like desiring different things. It’s like, I’m becoming a different person. I I I don’t even know who that person is. My husband used to have strict rules. I thought maybe the church’s rules would, I don’t know, give my guidance. I don’t even know what I want. I’m sitting here, half freaking out because I almost got caught by a priest having sex in a church…” Jenny shook her head in disbelief. “And the other half of me can only think about jumping you right now.” Jenny laughed at the absurdity of it all as she glanced at Collin’s body. “It’s like my body is trying to catch up on sex I’ve missed out on over the past years… decades…”

“Well, what’s wrong with that?” Collin shrugged.

“What?” Jenny seemed confused.

“What’s wrong with that? You weren’t especially happy with your life as it was before, were you? Changing isn’t a bad thing. And it’s not like I mind.” Collin shrugged with a grin and saw Jenny clutching her hands in distress.

“It’s okay, it’s okay…” Collin smiled as he took her hand in his.

Slowly, her hand moved from his and started rubbing his thigh up and down as if the sex she just had with that nun wasn’t enough. As if she needed more. Reaching her body across the center console, she kissed her nephew hard.

 

Chapter Two

Aunt Jenny

The conflicting messages between Jenny’s mind and her body were as apparent in her actions as in her sounds. Her lips pressed to her nephew’s lips as she sighed and groaned in disapproval, but her tongue danced around his all the same. His hand pressed on his chest, intending to keep his body away. She thought she could push him away. But she felt the eagerness in his youthful body. His excitement for her taste was apparent.

It aroused her.

She felt his flexed chest press against the pads of her fingertips. He pressed forward, only as far as her protesting palm would allow. However, her hand raised in protest quickly lost its conviction as it slid down her nephew’s chest to his abdomen, where she felt his firm and taut belly. Her fingers opened and closed on the front of the shirt. She felt her nephew bite her lower lip amid a kiss and sighed a pleasant hum of approval.

Collin’s hands cupped her cheek, ran down the length of her neck, and, through her nun gown, groped her chest. Squeezing and massaging her breasts through the thin fabric, Jenny felt her neck loosen, and her head lull on the headrest of her seat. Her hand stopped pushing her nephew away, grabbed his shirt, and held him in place. Her fingers pushed up inside his shirt, feeling the warm skin that was stretched over his muscled stomach.

 His lips broke from hers and went down her neck. It was incredible how good he had become at arousing her over the past few days. Feeling his lips on her throat. His tongue slid behind her ear, and she felt a slickness form between her thighs. Her fingers moved on their own. Across the center console, she reached, and her hands undid her nephew’s jeans. The button undid, and zipper down. Jenny felt the arched cock grow in his boxers, now freed from the confinement of his jeans. His bulge straightened as her palm closed around his shaft.

“Ugh! Oh…” she gasped as Collin nibbled on her earlobe and her hand stroked the young man’s cock through his boxers. Collin took the chance to slide his boxers and jeans down to his ankles. They still sat in the middle of the church parking lot. Parking spots were open on all sides of them. Any churchgoer, nun, or priest could pull behind them at a moment’s notice, and they probably would never know until it was too late.

Jenny halfway climbed over the car’s center console, throwing a leg over Collin’s nearest leg. Her primal instincts took over as she didn’t want to risk him closing his legs or stopping what he had started. But there was no sign of that. Collin’s lips traversed her throat, down to her clavicle, then lower to her chest. His hot breath bathed her as she wrapped one arm behind his neck, and the other pulled his boxers down below his balls and began to stroke his bare shaft.

His hard cock felt so good in her grip. His firm meat flexed with every push and pull down on his shaft. It felt as though her nephew’s cock belonged to her. It felt even larger than it had the night before. Her body was jittery with excitement, and every time he moved or groaned or flexed in her palm; Jenny felt her eyes flutter and her heart thud in her chest.

What they did was so wrong, but it felt… so right.

The mess of pre-cum she milked from the tip of his shaft spilled over the tip and made a mess of her hand. As Collin unzipped the nun gown partially in the chaotic mash of bodies the two made, he pulled Jenny’s oversized breasts from the neck of her shirt, causing them to hang and sway between them.

Jenny licked her lips as she remembered the taste of his cock and his oozing semen. Pulling herself away from his grip, she pushed her head down between his legs on the driver’s side. Her wet lips ran the length of his shaft from balls to tip, then back down the top of his cock, wetting it. Her hair fell in her face and over her head until Collin scooped it up into a tight ponytail behind her head. As the swollen head of his cock pierced her lips, she felt Collin’s fist tight around the tail of hair and strain the hair at her scalp. The rough grip excited her. Sending a thrill down her spine.

In his excitement, Collin bucked his hips, which sent his shaft spearing into Jenny’s throat. Reactively, Jenny recoiled from her nephew’s cock, depressing her tongue, but was stopped by his iron grip on her loose hair. The moment caused a brief panic as Jenny’s gag reflex activated; a long drip of spit came from her mouth, coating his cock. Collin groaned louder than she’d ever heard him before, but then seemed to quickly realize what he had and lifted his aunt Jenny’s mouth off his cock.

Aunt Jenny continued to stroke his dripping-wet cock as she gasped for air. She saw the concern for her well-being in her nephew’s eyes, but all he would see in her was arousal. Saliva coated her red lips as she curled the corner up in a seductive smirk, letting the young man know that it wasn’t only okay but encouraged.

Bringing her lips back to his cock, Jenny felt Collin’s grip on her hair follow her down as she bobbed on his shaft. Each time she lowered further on his cock until she felt her eyes water, and that yawning panic arose as she had nearly all of his cock in her mouth. She felt his body stiffen almost as hard as his cock as she tested her limits, holding her breath as she engulfed him before finally lifting off him with a gasping breath.

A car passed by in the parking lot, causing Collin to tense in a worry. Jenny didn’t even notice it. She was back down, sucking her nephew’s cock immediately. After a moment passed, she felt Collin’s other hand slide up the small of her back and cup her ass cheek.

Jenny felt him pull at her skirt so it went higher on her belly while his hand slipped over the slippery pool that was her pussy lips. His middle finger slipped in like a hot knife into warmed butter. As if he was making up for lost time, his finger immediately began pumping down into her hole at a firm but alarmingly quick rate.

Like a whore, Jenny’s lips puckered and popped off the juicy tip of his cock as she closed her eyes, arched her back, and purred a long moan. The wet sound of her hand pumping his cock was only overpowered by the sloppy squishing sound of his fingers pumping inside her pussy.

“Ahh Ahh Ahh ahhh ahhh!” Jenny moaned with eyes shut. Without thinking about it, her pumping hand on his cock quickened to match the tempo that his fingers fucked her.

Jenny flexed her legs, and her ass raised in the air as an orgasm overcame her so suddenly she didn’t even know what was happening. “Don’t-don’t stop! You’re gonna you’re gonna you’re Ahh Ahh ahhhhhh!”

She felt the slickness pour down her thighs and the back of her calves as her eyes twitched to the back of her head. She held her breath for several seconds before gasping and letting her knees fall back down to the passenger seat.

In a daze, Jenny’s lips found her nephew’s throbbing cock. As if possessed, she sucked his cock. Her body took over as her mind tried to catch up after the powerful orgasm. Her grip firmed some on his shaft as she pumped and fed the shaft into her wet mouth. Now, she was blowing him with a purpose. She wanted to taste him. Not just a tease. Jenny wanted all of her nephew’s cum in her mouth.

Jenny’s whole body rocked as she bobbed her head up and down on his shaft. Her heavy breasts swayed beneath her. She felt her hard nipples occasionally brush across the plastic top of the center console as she rocked back and forth.

Jenny felt Collin’s palm rub large circles over her bare ass over and over before sliding beneath her belly and up between her thighs. His fingers swiped over the hood of her clitoris, and she nearly gasped, choking on his cock. The simple gesture felt like a fiery hand gripping her heart and shaking it to life. When he began making messy circles over her clit, Jenny knew she was far from done.

Pumping his shaft, she felt him stiffen solid. It was like his cock was a steel pipe in her grip. His thighs squirmed, and his grip on her hair tightened, straining her blonde hair back, causing her tits to bounce wildly beneath her. Jenny knew he was close as she caressed his balls and tongued the head of his cock.

After some trial and error from the awkward position, Collin’s fingers found the perfect angle to grind the meat of his finger on and around her clitoris. The juices soaked her pussy and thighs as he sent a spike of pure pleasure to her head with every direct drag on her clit. With short, panicked breaths through her nose, Aunt Jenny shuddered as she refused to allow her lips to remove from the head of his cock as her constant licking and sucking of the head of his tortured cock seemed to drive her nephew wild, and she would not quit until she had his seed.

Aunt Jenny’s hips jetted to the left, then right. Up and down as her body went wild beneath his touch. She cried and moaned and whined with her mouthful. Her eyebrows furrowed with intensity as she curled her toes and felt the second orgasm coming. His fingers vibrated back and forth on her clit. Jenny’s back arched up, and her eyes rolled entirely back into her head as the most powerful orgasm she had felt struck her. She didn’t know it at the time, but her pussy had squirted a gush of juices on the front of the passenger seat as her entire body seized.

The primal instincts took completely over as her orgasm passed, and she felt Collin’s nearing. He grunted and groaned as Jenny’s sloppy, wet mouth pushed deep down on his cock. Her tongue depressed and ran the length of his shaft. Her breasts mashed into his bare thigh as she felt his shaft flex and tasted the rush of cum shoot from his urethra and spill into his aunt’s mouth.

Her mouth continued to bob on his cock, and her lips squeezed tightly on his shaft to not let a drop of her nephew’s cum escape. His balls bounced as he squirted every bit of semen into her mouth until his cock was empty and his aunt had swallowed every bit.

 

Chapter Three

Collin

“Hey, mom,” Collin said. “Do you have a second to talk?”

“Sure, honey, what’s up?”

Collin hopped up on the kitchen counter, letting his feet dangle. His mother had spent years yelling at him for sitting this way, but after so many tries, she finally gave in and accepted she couldn’t stop it. Collin did it now as much because he enjoyed sitting like that, as it was a powerful move to feel like an adult in the house.

“My graduation is in a few weeks, and I know you thought it’d be good to go to a different state for college to see more of the country, but I’ve been thinking of going to a local university. Maybe go to Vanderbilt, I was accepted there.”

“Yeah, yeah… Vanderbilt is a really good school…” his mother said tentatively.

It had been much debated which college he would go to. His mother was a fan of him going to school across the country in New York City or Miami, where he could see more of the world before settling down. Collin knew she had his best interests in mind, but part of him also felt like his parents were getting rid of him. They were good parents. But not the most interested in his life. The older he became, the less they knew about him and asked who he was.

They were only months from retirement and had their own lives; he understood. “I think you should do whatever you think is best for you, but not just for the coming months. Remember, college lasts several years. You might not want to be here for years to come. And your father and I plan on traveling once he receives his 401k.”

“Yeah…” Collin mumbled. “I just… I might like to be around for people… friends…”

“I understand,” his mother shrugged. “Well, you know I’ll support whatever decision you make.”

His mother moved on to the next room, cleaning as she went. After Collin and his aunt had finished in his car, they separated. Jenny found her car and said she would be fine, but she needed some time to herself. She smiled and seemed to be in a good mood. Collin came home to talk to his mother. A few hours later, Collin’s mother received a phone call from her.

“What was that?” Collin asked, coming downstairs.

“Your Aunt Jenny,” she said after hanging up. She sounded exasperated. “She said she’s going to be spending the week at the church.”

Collin sighed. She has decided. Jenny must make her own decisions. Collin imagined her at the church for the next week. He lay in bed thinking of her sleeping with the other nuns in the church. That was when he thought of the other girl.

Jane Jenny had said her name was. She...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by djmiles
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments