Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Grandma's Boy

"When Billy's grandmother came to stay with him and his parents, he had no idea what he'd end up seeing...or what she'd be down for."

99
9 Comments 9
7.9k Views 7.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words

The summer I had just turned nineteen, my grandmother came to stay with us, while she looked for a new house in our area. My grandmother is in her early seventies and has kind of a country/hippy vibe to her. While she definitely looks older, her face is very striking, I might even say gorgeous, and she. has long, reddish hair, with a bit of a silver streak in front.

Something else I should mention; she's kind of a freak. When Mom and Dad weren't around, she'd make cheeky comments to me that I wasn't sure how to respond to. Where I really was confronted with it was when I woke up one morning, a little later than usual.

Mom and Dad were at work, and I assumed my grandma(named Cecily) was out house-hunting, so I decided to take a shower, and hang around inside all day, maybe have a good, hard wank, which I'd badly been needing. Walking back to my room with only the towel wrapped around my waist, I noticed the guest bedroom door open a crack, and some kind of heavy breathing coming from inside. For some reason I still haven't figured it out, I was curious and took a peek inside, and that's when I saw it; my grandma, completely naked, on her bed, furiously rubbing and fingering her hairy pussy. My grandma's body, I gotta say, is not bad. Definitely not what you'd expect from a woman her age. Her tits sagged a little, but still looked firm and squishy, as did her ass, at least what I could see of it. She had a bit of a pot belly, but honestly, that turned me on more than anything. As I stared, watching her face and hearing her moan, I couldn't help but get a massive erection. Finally, my pulse and my boner were throbbing so hard, I felt compelled to go in.

"Oh, my God, Billy!" she exclaimed, immediately making a token effort to cover up. "I thought you were sleeping in!"

"Nah, I just woke up late. I was gonna go back to my room and take care of these blue-balls. Looks, uh, like you had the same idea."

Grandma Cecily just snickered, looking off in another direction. "Say, Billy, I don't suppose you could keep this, you know, our little secret?"

"Actually, uh, I know this is crazy, but I thought maybe we could, you know...help each other out?"

Grandma had a 'deer in headlights' look, then what I'd just asked sank in, and it turned into a smirk, as she pulled the bedclothes back off her. "Okay, not what I was expecting to happen today, but..."

Hesitantly, I let the towel drop, and her eyes widened a little, as my granite-hard cock popped out, and, again grinning, she beckoned me towards her. "Well, come in, and shut the door behind you..."

The first thing I did on hopping on her bed was grab those well-aged titties and started squeezing and sucking on them. "Oh, baby!" she moaned, as I nommed on her pencil-eraser nipples. Continuing to rub and squeeze them, I started kissing down her soft belly and licking around the rim of her navel. "Oh, God," she gasped, "you're making me so fucking hot!" As I moved down, through her equally red bush, I could already smell how turned on my grandma was, before burying my tongue in her hot, wet snatch. As I began to eat her out, while I couldn't see it, I could feel her writhing and shaking, and hear her let out little whines and moans, before finally gasping, "Fuck, I'm cumming. I'm cumming." Once she started to calm down, I came back up, and she shoved her tongue in my mouth, not just to kiss me, but to taste her pussy on my lips and tongue. "Okay, my turn, baby..."

KaarinWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaarinWood

I got up on my knees, and immediately she sat up, grabbed my dick, wrapped her lips around it, and started sucking vigorously on it, licking and sucking on my swollen head. As a college boy, I'd had a few blowjobs, but none of them compared to this. The second my grandma started sucking, I already felt like I was going to nut very soon. I could feel it about to happen, when she wrapped her hand tightly around the base, staunching the flow. "Not yet, Bill. I'm not done with you yet..."

Grandma then scooted up a bit, so her shoulders rested on my headboard, and spread her legs wide, all the while massaging her thighs. Both of us staring into each other's eyes, I leaned over, pressed the tip of my cock against her drooling quim, and pushed it in, causing her to immediately grimace, and let out a loud moan. "Oh! Yes..." As my cock moved slowly in and out, her big tits started to sway, and she gasped, "Yesyesyesyesyes...Oh, fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck..." Before long, I started to go faster, causing her tits to bounce rhythmically, and her to moan raspily. "Oh, God! Yes..." As I fucked her faster and harder, now balls deep, her moans turned to cries, and she began to sweat profusely, particularly on her neck, chest and stomach. Eventually, my grandma cried out, voice cracking, driving her nails into her tits, as she came hard. As she caught her breath, I leaned down and gave her a long tongue kiss. As I pulled back up, she gasped, "Fuck, I love incest..." As I processed this sudden confession, I began thrusting again.

Sometime later, I was fucking her doggy-style, and could again hear her loud moans and cries, now much raspier, as she had yet another hard orgasm. Catching my breath, I looked down and found myself staring at her moist, sweaty asshole, puckering as she breathed deep. Immediately getting an idea, I leaned down and began licking my grandma's sweaty bunghole. "Oh! Oh, baby, you are a nasty boy..." My grandma gasped and moaned as I ate her ass out, but she really got an inkling of what I was doing when I started working my fingers in. "Oh, baby! God, I can't remember the last time a guy did that for me..." Finally, rearing up, I pressed my hard cock on her asshole, and she moaned laboredly as I pushed it in, then began to whimper as I slowly pumped it in and out. As she got closer to another orgasm, my grandma began to clench, gripping my cock tightly, until, shortly after she came again, I did too, ejaculating a huge, hot load inside her.

Later, we lay together, watching her TV, when I remembered her little confession from earlier. "Hey, Grandma?"

"Yes, sweetie?"

"Who else did you fuck in this family besides me?"

"I'll tell you some other time..."

Published 
Written by RandyPan704
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments