Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hank And McKenzie: Father And Daughter

"An accidental discovery leads to a life of love"

110
7 Comments 7
5.0k Views 5.0k
7.9k words 7.9k words

Hank Foster was approaching the end of a long day. His company’s construction project downtown kept spawning problems. After leaving the work site, he stopped by the nursing facility where his wife, Hazel, was a patient. She had been in a coma for over two years, but he still checked in every few days, or at least once a week. Hazel had been a ballbuster for a long time, and, at best, an indifferent mother and wife, but Hank could not abandon her completely.  Now, at almost 10:00 p.m., he was ready to wrap up a sixteen-hour day by going home, having a beer, taking a shower, and maybe spending some time with his seventeen-year-old daughter, McKenzie.

When Hank walked into the house, most of the lights were off. There was a note from his daughter on the kitchen counter. It read, “Dad, we need to talk. Tomorrow, not tonight. McK.”

“Great,” Hank muttered, “Now what?” But he was too tired to give it much thought at the moment. After cleaning up, he climbed into bed with his tablet and treated himself to a half-hour of porn before jacking off and falling asleep.

The next day was Saturday. Hank had not set an alarm so he managed to sleep in to the outrageously late hour, at least for him, of 8:00 am. There were only the ordinary chores on his schedule for the day. He wanted to put in some time at the gym, and then maybe just watch some baseball. McKenzie probably had field hockey practice but, since she now had her own car, thankfully he did not have to drive her around.

Then Hank remembered the note. She wanted to talk to him about something. Perhaps they could go see a movie tonight, or at least go out for pizza. He doubted it was serious. Getting out of bed, he dressed and walked downstairs to the kitchen to get some coffee and make breakfast. When he walked into the kitchen, McKenzie was sitting at the counter. Clearly, she was waiting for him.

“Oh, good morning, sunshine,” he said in as chipper a voice as he could muster. There was something about her expression that gave Hank a slightly ominous vibe. “What time do you have to be at practice?”

McKenzie simply replied, “Later.” Then she added, “I’m not sure I’m going today. I sent coach a text that I wasn’t feeling well.”

“Really? What’s wrong?” Hank thought that maybe all she wanted to tell him was that she felt ill.

“I’m not sick, Dad,” she replied. “I just wanted the option not to go today.”

“I see,” her father replied. But Hank did not see. McKenzie was not a liar, and she rarely missed any practices or school days. She was too responsible. Ever since her mother’s car accident, McKenzie handled a lot of the household tasks, on top of schoolwork and athletics. He figured he might as well get whatever it was out onto the table. “So, I got your note last night, sweetie. What’s up?”

McKenzie took a deep breath and swiveled the bar stool to face her father. Hank felt a wave of arousal wash over him. He did not like to admit it but in the last few months, he had started to think of his daughter in a sexual way. It first sparked in him after seeing her in the clingy dress she wore to her school’s Homecoming Dance last autumn. He could not forget the sight and he did not really want to. But it was pure fantasy, of course.

God, she was beautiful. She had an athlete’s body, lean but muscular in all the right ways, a 5’6” frame, long, tapered legs, a compact butt, and breasts that were not particularly large, yet delightfully firm and full. He had sneaked a peek at her lingerie drawer once. She was a 34B. At the time, he smiled to himself and thought, “A bit more than a mouthful.”

Yet it was her face that truly entranced him. Her smile was broad and infectious, with such soft lips. A sprinkle of freckles dusted her cheeks and the bridge of her nose. Her bright green eyes sparkled. She had chestnut brown hair that fell across her shoulders in curly ringlets when not pulled up into a ponytail. She was, if her father might say so, utterly perfect.

Hank assumed that it was normal enough for a dad to fantasize about his daughter once she approached womanhood. It was harmless. Besides, he had directed his thoughts in this regard to others also, and had found pleasure in father-daughter incest videos on the internet. Then he noticed that McKenzie was holding up his tablet and a chill ran through his bones.

“Well,” she replied to his question, “here’s the thing, Dad. Remember when I asked you last week if I could take this tablet of yours to school because I had left mine at Stacy’s house? You let me use it and you gave me the password. Remember?”

Hank’s mouth suddenly was dry. He could feel his heart beginning to race. “Yes,” he said faintly. “I remember.”

“It turns out you were careless, Dad, or maybe you wanted me to see what was on here. I saw your porn.”

“That’s not really your business, McKenzie. I’m an adult and it’s perfectly natural to use porn sometimes, to relax.”

McKenzie gave her father an exasperated look. “Jesus, Dad, I’m not upset that you like porn. Doesn’t every guy on the planet? I’m not a prude.” As Hank opened his mouth to speak, McKenzie cut him off. “It’s not even the videos that are the issue here, even though a lot, and I mean a lot, of them were about incest.”

“McKenzie, please…”

His daughter glared at Hank, causing him to shut his mouth. His little girl was not finished.

“What really interested me were the stories I found. Maybe I shouldn’t have kept looking but I was curious. I had to, Dad. I had to know what you were thinking.”

“I’m not mad that you looked, sweetie. I’m just sorry if it upset you.”
“Dad, I read all of them. All the stories about fathers and daughters having sex, being lovers. Stories that you wrote, Dad. More than a dozen of them, all involving a girl and her father who seem a lot like us.”

Hank just stared at his daughter. “My God,” he thought, “what have I done?”

“You wrote about us, having sex. I gotta say, Dad, you have a flair for writing erotica. They were…very arousing.” McKenzie smiled at her dad. “Don’t have a stroke, Dad. I’m not angry. I just need some answers. I need to understand what’s going on here.”

McKenzie’s demeanor had shifted and Hank felt a surge of relief run through him. His mind raced as to what to say or do next. He could blame it on the stress of his job or Hazel’s condition. He could call it an addiction, promise to get help, beg for understanding. Yet there was something in his daughter’s eyes, the way she looked at him, that stopped him from any of that. He regained his emotional footing.

“Well,” he said, “I have always tried to be honest with you, respect you. So, yes, over the past several months I’ve started to fantasize about you in a sexual way. I don’t know if it’s right or wrong, good or bad, perverted or whatever.” Hank drew in a deep breath and added, “I know this might be a problem for us, but, baby, it wouldn’t be true to say that I’m ashamed or sorry for it.”

McKenzie hopped off the stool and walked up to her father. He was a physically impressive man. At forty years old, he had the physique of someone nearly half his age. Hank had served in the Marines for nearly a decade and then started a construction company. He stood over six feet tall and weighed about 210 pounds, all of it muscle. His arms and legs were powerful, his chest taut, and instead of a beer belly, he still had a pretty good six-pack. Like his daughter, he had brown hair that was only slightly graying at the temples.

“Yeah, Dad,” McKenzie said, “we do have a problem. See, I downloaded all of these stories of yours, and I’ve been reading them over and over during the past week. I’ve been watching the kind of videos you like too. I realize that you’ve been working a lot of hours so you might not have noticed, but I’ve been keeping to myself. I’ve been thinking. Well, thinking and masturbating – a lot.”

Hank realized something was happening but he could not yet clearly see where this was going. He stood still, and waited, even as he noticed that his dick was stirring in his shorts.

When he remained silent, McKenzie sighed. “There’s just one thing I don’t get, Dad.”

Now Hank responded. “And what is that?”

Hank was surprised when his daughter suddenly balled up her fists and hit his chest. “Why didn’t you tell me? Why didn’t you say anything?”

“C’mon, sweetie,” Hank said as he took her hands into his own. “How could I? How does a father say that sort of thing to his daughter, no matter how much he trusts her?”

The girl collapsed against her dad’s chest. He wrapped his arms around her. “Well, now I know,” she whispered. “Dad, the truth is that I feel that same way about you. I suppose I have for a while. Over this past week, these stories, these videos, they’ve changed me. I can’t go back to the way things were. I can’t stop thinking about you, thinking about being with you, … fucking you, any more than you can forget how you feel about me.”

Hank could tell his daughter was crying softly. Her body trembled in his arms.  He leaned down and kissed her gently on the top of her head. His penis was almost entirely erect now and he knew she must be able to feel it against her belly. He noticed the faint, intoxicating scent of strawberries of her shampoo. Placing a hand under her chin, Hank lifted his daughter’s face and smiled as reassuringly as he could.

“I didn’t know you used that kind of language,” he said but in an obviously playful tone.

McKenzie chuckled. Wiping away the tears from her cheeks with his thumbs, he continued, “I agree we cannot go back, McKenzie. Things have changed and I’m not going to pretend I’m sorry. Hiding all of this from you was difficult. But wanting what we both want is one thing. The choice to actually do it entails a lot more. It would be an enormous step, and one we could not take back.  It requires more talking, more thinking, more time.”

The teen nodded and placed her hand once more against her father’s chest. She snickered as she rubbed ever so slightly against his bulge. “I don’t have much experience to go on, Dad, but it seems at least some parts of you have made up their mind.”

Hank groaned spontaneously. He tightened his hold around his daughter. He could feel her breasts pressing against his chest. Yet her words raised an issue that had to be addressed. Stepping back so they were holding hands and able to see each other’s face, Hank asked his daughter, “I guess I should know – just how much experience do you have?”

McKenzie laughed a bit nervously. “Not much,” she said softly. “I’ve kissed a few guys. I rubbed off a football player after a game a couple of months ago, but through his pants.” She added in a barely audible voice, “That’s it.”

Hank nodded. Even more blood seemed to be rushing to his groin. She was a virgin. He was both thrilled and slightly alarmed at how that fact ignited the lust surging in him. His daughter was an innocent and she wanted him to have her.

“There’s no shame in that,” Hank managed to say. “As your father, I’m glad to hear it.”

McKenzie tilted her head and grinned. “I can see you are,” she said, glancing down quickly at the obvious swelling in his shorts. “I guess it’s true that guys like the idea of deflowering girls.”

Hank held her gaze. “Yeah,” he said, pulling her toward him, “most guys do. But do you know what is even better than popping some girl’s cherry?”

McKenzie beamed up at her dad, tears again forming in her eyes. “Making your own little girl a woman, Dad?”

“Fuck yeah,” he replied as Hank lowered his face and kissed his daughter as a man kisses the woman he loves. McKenzie threw her arms around her father and returned his kiss with frantic enthusiasm. After a few moments, the couple came up for breath. With both of them breathing hard, Hank placed his hands on his daughter’s shoulders.

“Okay, McKenzie. Listen,” he said. “Like I said, we need to think this through. I mean, probably not if it will happen, but how, when. Okay?”

McKenzie nodded, even as she seemed unable to completely take her eyes off the stretched fabric containing her father’s penis. “Okay,” she responded.

“Here’s what I think,” Hank said. “Tonight, we go out for a nice dinner. You know, dress and suit kind of place. Maybe wear that dress you wore to Homecoming last Fall.” Unable to hide his desire, Hank added, “I really liked you in that one.”

McKenzie blushed but said nothing.

Hank continued. “We talk all this through, calmly, quietly, honestly.”

McKenzie smiled. The poor man was trying so hard to be responsible, even as he planned to take his own daughter’s maidenhead. “That sounds good, Dad. Can I pick the restaurant?”

“Absolutely,” Hank replied.

“How about that fancy new Italian place downtown? I know it’s a little pricey.”

Hank burst out laughing. “Money’s hardly an issue here, kid. I think it’s a great idea.” Then he added, “Now, let’s give ourselves some alone time until then. Like I said, think. Figure out questions we need to discuss. Consider just exactly what we want,” and here he waved his hands vaguely at her and himself, “all this to be.”

“Okay, Daddy,” McKenzie said, the color rising in her cheeks.

Hank felt another jolt run through his body. She almost never called him Daddy – only when she was being her most emotional with him. He liked it. He could not help but imagine her, beneath him in bed, moaning “Daddy” as he made love to her.

“Okay,” Hank managed to say. “I suggest you go to your room and I’ll go to mine. I don’t know about you, but I really need to release some seriously pent-up energy. I’ll make a reservation for early evening.” Then he added, “I love you, baby.”

“I love you too, Dad. So, so much.”

Hank went to the bathroom off of his bedroom and, very quickly, jacked off, spewing a huge load of cum into the toilet. Then he got down to business. He was skilled in construction project management, which meant he was the consummate detail person. At his desk, he drew up a list of factors and issues that needed addressed in this new reality. As he was working, McKenzie called to him through his bedroom door that she was going to practice after all.

The preoccupied beauty needed the physical exercise to keep her head clear. Also, she felt that she needed to be away from her father before their “date” tonight. She was not quite sure what would happen but she knew it would be good. If anyone at the practice field thought she seemed a bit distracted, no one said anything.

With his task completed, Hank made reservations at the restaurant and decided to get some rest. The emotional whirlwind of the day had exhausted him. Yet even in sleep, he could not escape thoughts about his daughter. His dreams while he napped involved some very erotic interactions with a very naked McKenzie. Awaking to his alarm, Hank got ready for the evening. He heard that McKenzie had returned and was in her bathroom.

Hank dressed in his best suit. He even wore a necktie, which he almost never did. It felt strange on him. He was an informal man and usually dressed in work clothes or shorts and t-shirts. But tonight, well, tonight was special. He could not stop grinning as realized that he was going on his first date in nearly twenty years – and it was with his little girl.

Leaving his room, Hank walked past McKenzie’s room and knocked on her door. “We need to leave in ten, babe,” he said. “I’ll be downstairs.”

“I’m almost ready,” McKenzie replied. “I’ll be right down.”

Hank felt his dick thickening as he walked down the steps. “Stay cool,” he thought. “Keep it together, Hank.”

In a few minutes, McKenzie walked down the stairs and into her father’s field of view. He was transfixed. She was wearing the dress that first ignited his conscious desire for her several months earlier. It was strapless, made of midnight blue silk. It clung to her body in all the right places and plunged just enough to reveal her cleavage, without looking lewd. A slit ran up the left side of the dress, exposing her leg to mid-thigh. She wore heels, which, like Hank in a necktie, was quite unusual. She had gathered her hair atop her head to reveal the pearl earrings that Hank and Hazel had gotten her for Christmas several years ago. Her lips, always a lovely shade of pink, were enhanced with just the slightest amount of lipstick.

“My God, McKenzie,” Hank breathed. “You’re beautiful.”

The teen blushed at the compliment. She walked up to her father and kissed him on the cheek. “You’re looking good too, old man.” Fussing with the knot of his tie, she added, “A necktie, huh? This must be a special occasion.”

“It certainly is,” her dad replied. Placing his hand on the small of her back, fighting the urge to drop it down to her ass, Hank asked, “Ready?”

“Ready for anything,” McKenzie said with a shy smile.

On the drive into the city, dad and daughter held hands but said...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by RussMark
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments