Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Beautiful Daughter - Part 2

"Richard Ibberson and his nineteen-year-old daughter scheme to get together for more sex and spanking"

110
13 Comments 13
8.1k Views 8.1k
4.0k words 4.0k words

The Saturday evening was strange because obviously unbeknown to his wife, Richard Ibberson had that day spanked his nineteen-year-old daughter Rory's arse and they had then had sex, twice.

It was unusual for Rory to be home because she usually spent weekends in the company of her twenty-one-year-old boyfriend Keith but it was a major argument between Rory and Keith that had led indirectly to the spanking and the father/daughter sex.

Kim Ibberson had been out for most of the day with her friend Janice but, ironically, it had been she that had suggested Richard give his daughter a spanking because Rory had told her mother to fuck off. Kim did not expect Richard to do it but she was genuine in her belief that a spanking was what Rory needed and she had thought of doing it herself.

Richard had never thought of his daughter sexually until he accidentally saw her bare backside via Rory's dressing table mirror through her partly open bedroom door on Friday morning.

Then had come Rory's bust-up with Keith and her consequent telling Kim to fuck off and Richard had been asked by his wife to have a word with their daughter on his return from work Friday evening.

Richard's visit to Rory's bedroom had led to them cuddling and Richard, very obviously, getting sexually aroused. The need for a spanking as suggested by Kim was mentioned by Richard and encouraged by Rory.

With Kim out of the house on Saturday, the spanking took place as did incestual sex and now daughter and father wanted more of both.

Rory was mostly in her room Saturday evening but her thoughts were only on her handsome father and his hard cock and wanting to be with him again.

Kim made no suggestion of having sex with Richard when they went to bed Saturday night, which did not displease him although he was thinking of and wanting sex with his daughter.

On Sunday morning, Rory heard her mother get up and go downstairs. She decided to check to see if her father was still in the bedroom, which she suspected and hoped.

Rory was naked other than an open blouse and she walked into her parent's bedroom and was delighted to see her naked father just coming out of the en suite shower.

"Morning, daddy," smiled Rory, making sure that her father could see as much of her cunt and tits as possible.

"Rory, you mustn't be in here," said a shocked Richard, as his cock stiffened towards erection.

"Oh, aren't you pleased to see little Rory? It looks like you are," chuckled Rory, moving to her father and taking his now fully erect penis in her hand.

"Fucking hell! We can't do this, not with your mother in the house," said a panicked Richard.

"So we can when mum is not here then? That is good," grinned Rory, releasing Richard's cock and lifting her blouse at the back when she turned to make sure that he could see her bare arse. Rory left the room laughing quietly, leaving Richard with a rock hard penis.

Richard took long enough time getting dressed for his erection to subside before he went downstairs but the smile that his seated, and now dressed daughter gave him when he entered the kitchen caused his cock to start to stiffen again.

Rory kept teasing her father with looks and smiles and although Richard wanted her as much as she did him, he was very conscious of not doing anything to cause Kim to get suspicious.

"Aren't you going to see Keith this weekend?" Kim asked Rory.

"No, and I won't care if I never see him again," replied Rory.

"Oh, I think that if you give it time you can get back together again," said Kim.

"Do you think so? I might have found someone way better than him," answered Rory, looking at her father and leaving Richard hoping that his wife did not notice the look.

"You met someone else on Friday?" asked Kim.

"Well, it is someone that I have known for quite a while," responded Rory, leaving Richard feeling even more uncomfortable.

"Oh, do we know this someone?" continued Kim.

"Possibly, but I am not telling," smirked Rory.

Richard wished that his daughter was not playing these games but he also wished that he could be with her on her own.

There was not much chance of Richard and Rory getting time alone although Rory went upstairs and looked over her shoulder, seemingly inviting Richard to follow. He did go upstairs a little later, he could not resist doing so, but did not know what he would find but did know that whatever it was, he should not really be going up there.

Rory's bedroom door was wide open, which was unusual because if she was in there it was normally either closed or just about closed. Richard stepped inside, telling himself that he shouldn't.

"Hello, daddy," said Rory sexily, she was on the bed and had removed the jeans that she had been wearing. Her legs were spread and Richard was looking at his daughter's cunt through her yellow knickers. There was dampness on the knickers.

"Oh God, Rory, what are we doing?" said a confused Richard, his cock hardening yet again.

"Dunno, but it is exciting," smiled Rory, raising her arse off the bed, putting her hands on the top of her knickers and removing them.

"Fuck!" breathed Richard, looking at Rory's wet cunt.

"That would be nice but a bit risky with mum downstairs, don't you think?" laughed a very confident Rory.

Richard suddenly realised that he should not be in his daughter's room, especially now that she was naked from the waist down. Richard left the room, again with a hard cock. Getting erections when not being able to do anything to relieve them was now a frequent problem for Richard.

During the day, the now fully clothed Rory continued to tease her father with smiles, lips licking and looks. She once bent over in her tight jeans and held the position much longer than she need have done. "Are you going to spank me for teasing you?" Rory asked her father with her mother out of the room.

"You know what you are doing to me so, yes, I think I will spank you," replied Richard.

"Wonderful, nice and hard on my bare arse," responded Rory.

"Very likely," said Richard, his cock once again stiffening.

The problem for both of them would be getting an opportunity for the spanking and, no doubt, follow-up fucking to take place.

The weather was good and Kim, Richard and Rory spent some time sitting in the sun in the back garden. Rory had changed into her white bikini, primarily to tease Richard, and Kim was in T-shirt and shorts. Kim actually looked quite attractive and sexy but Richard was having no thoughts of his wife. Richard's concern was about his bulging penis in his shorts although Kim would probably think that it was she that was causing the bulge but Richard had his leg at an angle which meant that his wife could probably not detect his arousal.

"When are you going to see this new boyfriend of yours again?" Kim asked her daughter, going back to the conversation that had started that morning.

"I am not sure, it is a bit complicated," replied Rory, with Richard concerned with this conversation being resurrected.

"Complicated? He is not fucking married is he?" responded Kim, using the f-word that she seldom used.

Rory did not answer. "Oh Rory, he is married; Richard, tell your daughter not to get involved with a married man, for goodness sake," Kim said.

"Um, your mother is right, Rory; you should not get involved with a married man," said Richard, his mind again whirring.

"Yes, daddy; I mean no, daddy," said Rory.

"Should not? Fuck, she must not," stormed Kim, using the f-word again.

Richard did not say anything, he did not know if he was expected to. "You need to tell her to stay away from married men; she takes no notice of me," Kim said to Richard, indicating that he had been expected to say something.

"Rory, no good can come of it," said Richard, meaning that certainly, no good could come of it if his wife found out.

"But daddy, he is so handsome and I am falling in love with him," said Rory.

"For fucks sake!" yelled Kim, using that word yet again.

"Mum, we can't help it; it just happened," pleaded Rory, with Richard hoping that Kim did not see the significance of 'we' although Rory was totally in control of her thoughts and knew exactly what she was doing.

"You have not had sex with him, have you? Please tell me you haven't," said a now almost distraught Kim.

"Yes, and it was wonderful," replied Rory.

If Kim had put some thought to it she might have tried to work out when this sex had occurred because Rory had come home Friday teatime having argued with Keith and she had apparently spent all the time since in the family home.

Richard was praying to himself that his wife did not start to think along those lines.

"We do not want you involved in a divorce," said Kim, her voice shaky.

"We had better make sure that his wife does not find out then," said Rory, getting up and going into the house. She could hear her mother raging at her father about him needing to sort her out, she smirked to herself, feeling quite pleased with how that conversation had gone.

Rory did start to think that she might have gotten too close to the truth in what she had been saying because she did not want to break up her parent's marriage, she just wanted to fuck her father.

Downstairs, Kim continued berating Richard. "She is out of control; we can't have her wrecking marriages; you have got to get it into her head that she has to stay away from married men," Kim pointed out strongly.

"I will try, but she is a young adult; she has a mind of her own," replied a defensive Richard.

"Tell her to forget all about him; just tell her," continued Kim.

"I will try," said Richard, a bit meekly and not admitting to a conflict of interests.

Richard went indoors and up to Rory's room, the door was open but Richard tapped on it before entering.

Rory was seated on her bed, still in her bikini and displaying a lot of cleavage and generous tits. "Mummy has sent you to sort me out again, has she?" smiled Rory.

"You did everything except tell her that it was me that fucked you," said a concerned Richard.

"I don't think she worked it out but I did get a bit careless by more or less telling her that I got fucked yesterday, didn't I?" giggled Rory, but realising that she had nearly said too much.

"I hope that she does not start thinking about it," responded Richard.

"So are you going to tell me that I cannot fuck that handsome married man again?" said Rory, tilting her head to one side and bringing her feet up onto the bed and opening her legs. Richard could see her cunt through the bikini material and wisps of hair to the side.

"No baby, I am not going to tell you that but as far as your mum is concerned I have advised you to forget him," said Richard, his mouth dropping open as Rory, with her eyes on his, removed the top of her bikini having her large tits free.

"I am getting changed now," said Rory sweetly, as she got off the bed, turned her back on her father and removed her bikini bottoms baring her backside. She was completely naked and Richard was again becoming erect.

"I have got to go," said Richard, although he could barely speak. Richard left his daughter's bedroom, yet again willing his hard cock to soften.

FelicitaSweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FelicitaSweet

After composing himself as best he could, Richard went back downstairs. "Well, is she going to dump him?" Kim asked.

"I have advised her to," Richard replied, not entirely untruthfully.

"I hope that she does then," said Kim.

Father, mother and daughter spent some time together on Sunday evening and then it was time for bed. Richard worked Monday to Friday leaving home at about 08:30 and returning home after 5 pm and Kim had a part-time job in a shop, working three days a week but not always the same three days. Rory worked as a beautician, also three days a week but almost invariably it was Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.

Kim did initiate sex that night and Richard had no grounds to refuse but he did wish that he was fucking his daughter whilst wondering if Rory could hear their lovemaking, she might have done had she not had headphones on.

Monday was not a working day for Kim but the three of them had breakfast together before Richard and Rory went to their places of work. During her lunch break, Rory got to thinking and she wondered if she and her dad could both go home for a quick fuck at lunchtime on a day that her mother was working or, better still, her dad could come home when Rory was not working but Kim was. She decided to discuss it with her father at the earliest opportunity because she was gagging for more sex with him.

Rory got home from work before Richard did and she was in her room when he came upstairs to change out of his work suit and shirt. Richard had shut his bedroom door but Rory knew that her mother was downstairs so she thought it okay to walk in.

Richard, who had already removed his jacket and trousers, was surprised to see his visitor. "Rory, you should not just walk in here," said Richard.

"I wanted to see you, daddy; I have an idea," smiled the truly beautiful Rory.

"We must never let your mum catch us," warned a nervous Richard.

"That was what my idea was about; don't let me stop you from getting changed," Rory smiled sweetly, looking at the bulge in her father's underpants.

Richard took a deep breath and removed his tie and shirt and stood facing his daughter in just his underpants, which were now getting stretched at the front. "What is this idea of yours?" asked Richard, hoping that his wife did not find a reason to come upstairs.

"Well, I thought that on some of the days mum is at work we could meet here at lunchtime and fuck," Rory announced, gleefully.

"Um, but we only get an hour for lunch and there is the travelling; we would not have much time," protested Richard, without discarding the idea.

"Yeah, I know; it would have to be a quickie but it would be so fucking hot, don't you think?" beamed Rory, looking at her father's erection filled underpants.

Richard briefly thought of the absurdity of the situation, him in just his underpants and sexually aroused and his daughter fully clothed discussing the possibility of lunchtime liaisons for sex. "Um, yeah," was all that Richard could manage to reply.

"How about tomorrow? mum will be at work, it is my day off," said Rory.

Richard was now thinking that Kim would be wondering why he was taking so long to get changed. "I will think about it; now go, I have to get changed," said Richard.

"Okay, daddy; love you," said Rory, with one more look at Richard's penis stretched underpants.

Richard changed into casual clothes and went downstairs, to his relief Kim did not ask why he took so long. Rory wandered down a few minutes later. "Hello daddy, have you had a good day?" she smiled, suggesting for her mother's benefit that she had not seen Richard since he got home,

"See, you can do no wrong with her," said a happy sounding Kim, reiterating her belief that Rory thinks more of her dad than she does of her.

"Fine thanks," replied Richard to his daughter's question, choosing to ignore his wife's remark.

"You seem very bouncy today, mummy," said Rory, trying to keep the good humour going.

"Do I? Aren't I always?" replied Kim, smiling.

"Um, no, not always," teased Rory.

The evening was very relaxed, sometimes Rory was downstairs with her parents and sometimes in her room.

Richard had made up his mind to come home for a quickie with Rory the next lunchtime, despite the time constraints, but had not yet been able to confirm that to his daughter.

As she was not working on Tuesday, Rory did not get up when her mother and father got up but with Kim in the shower, Richard took the opportunity to put his head around his daughter's bedroom door.

"I will come home at lunchtime if you still want me to," said Richard.

"Fuck yes! I wish we could fuck right now but will see you at lunchtime, daddy," said Rory, throwing back her bedclothes to show her father that she was naked.

"See you at lunchtime, but we will not have long," said a now slightly flustered Richard.

"Yes, it will be so sexy," smiled Rory, before Richard backed out of her room wondering how things had developed so quickly.

Rory did get up before Kim and Richard went to work, she was wearing a short pink dressing gown and nothing underneath.

"What are you going to do with your day?" Kim asked her daughter.

"Oh, I don't know; chill out I suppose," smiled Rory, her eyes going to her father who fought to ignore her look.

"See you tonight mummy; see you tonight daddy," said Rory, as her parents left for work.

"Bye, enjoy chilling out," said Kim, slightly sarcastically. Richard just said "Bye."

"I will," Rory responded to her mother.

Richard worked out that out of the one hour he got for lunch, between ten and fifteen minutes in total would be spent travelling and he would have to have a quick shower after the fucking so there was not too much time for sex. He looked forward to it but also looked forward to opportunities to make love to Rory without time restrictions.

Richard drove home at lunchtime, he had already removed his tie and undone some of his shirt buttons because any seconds that could be saved were additional seconds for fucking. When he pulled up...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments