Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Understanding Sister - Part 3

"Ian and Helen meet for another fuck, preceded by a spanking for Helen, and then Ian tells Helen about Sharon's suggestion"

65
12 Comments 12
3.1k Views 3.1k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is in the incest category because there is incest but there are other things too."

On Monday, with his sister Sharon at work, thirty-nine-year-old Ian Dempsey thought back over the events of the last week, and ahead to what might be.

A week ago, the unemployed Ian lived with his wife Suzanne, but he then got caught when Suzanne came home unexpectedly and found Ian fucking the lady that Suzanne employed to clean her house, Mrs Helen Elwood.

Helen was sacked from her employment, and Ian was thrown out of the house that was in his wife's name. Suzanne was in a very well-paid job, and her income was sufficient to keep her and Ian, so Ian finding a job was not a necessity.

Ian was lucky that his sister Sharon had a house nearby, and she took him in. At fifty-two, Sharon was considerably older than Ian and had never married. She had had and was still having a full sex life though, with both men and women.

Sharon and Ian were very fond of each other, but quite how fond was revealed on Ian's second evening in his sister's house. Sharon had caught Ian wanking in their parent's house when he was seventeen, and although she did nothing about it then, she had always remembered the incident and her brother's impressive penis.

On Ian's second evening with Sharon, she had wanked him and later, they fucked, and they had fucked several times since.

Sharon had asked Ian if he wanted to continue having sex with Helen, who was aged fifty-eight, and as he did, Sharon suggested that Ian invite her to Sharon's house, which he was pleased to do.

Ian and Helen had sex on Friday and Sharon then asked Ian to find out if Helen was interested in lesbian sex and a threesome. Ian knew that to ask those questions, he would have to divulge to Helen that he was shagging his sister, and he was reluctant to do that because he feared Helen's reaction.

Ian had arranged via text for Helen to come to Sharon's house for a fucking on Tuesday, she was out all day Monday.

Ian also had to make serious efforts to find work, because he could not expect his sister to keep him financially in the way that his wife had been doing whilst he was unemployed. Helen too needed to find work because she lost her job with Suzanne Dempsey.

Ian and Sharon made sensual love Monday night and sat having breakfast on Tuesday morning.

"You will ask Helen if she is up for sex with me and if she fancies a threesome, won't you?" said Sharon.

"Yeah, but I can't do it without telling her about you and me, can I?" replied Ian.

"Not if you ask about a threesome, no," responded Sharon.

"I am worried that she might freak out if I tell her that you and I fuck," said Ian.

"It will come as a shock to her, but she might be alright with it," reasoned Sharon.

"On the other hand, she might not want anything to do with me ever again," said Ian.

"That is a possibility; maybe just ask if she wants a lesbian fuck with me; we can talk about a threesome another time," said Sharon.

"Maybe that will be best; I will just see how things go with her today, and decide what I should ask and tell her then," answered Ian.

"Okay, that makes sense," said Sharon.

"I will not say anything about any of it until after Helen and I have fucked though," said Ian.

"Very wise," laughed Sharon.

Sharon went off to work, and Ian awaited the arrival of Helen. He was nervous, certainly not about having sex with Helen, but about what he might say afterwards and how she might react.

Helen arrived, and despite the passionate kiss that she got from Ian, she sensed that something was not quite right.

"Is something wrong, honey; you seem a bit different?" said Helen, anxiously.

"No, no; everything is fine; I am just a bit concerned about getting myself a job," replied Ian, not divulging the real reason for his being nervous.

"I might have a chance of a job, I am seeing a woman tomorrow that needs a cleaner," said Helen.

"That is good; hope you don't need a reference from Suzanne," teased Ian, feeling a bit more relaxed.

"Depends on whether this woman wants the cleaner to fuck her husband," responded Helen, with a smile.

"Well, talking of fucking, let's go upstairs," said Ian.

"On a bed again! my goodness," laughed Helen, referring to the fact that very few of the fucks that she and Ian had had whilst she was cleaning for Suzanne, had been on a bed.

"Yeah, nothing but the best for you, you sexy woman, Helen," laughed Ian, before indicating that Helen should lead the way up the stairs.

Helen suspected why Ian had invited her to lead the way upstairs, and she got confirmation when Ian playfully slapped her big arse, "Ha, did your wife tell you to do that," chuckled Helen.

"If my wife gave you what she thinks you deserve, it would be her riding crop across your bare arse," replied Ian.

"Oh, that sounds painful; but a spanking from you might be fun," said Helen, as they reached the top of the stairs.

"You want a spanking, Helen? I will tan your arse for you," said Ian, who had never thought of spanking Helen before.

"Before or after we fuck?" asked Helen, her eyes wild.

"Oh, I think spanking first; then I can kiss your arse better and then we can fuck," said a very excited Ian.

"Fuck, yes," replied Helen, remembering the attention that Ian had paid to her backside the previous Friday.

They again went into Sharon's spare bedroom, Ian not wanting to use the room in which he and his sister fucked, and they swiftly got naked.

They snogged and then Ian sat on a chair, his penis rock hard, "Over you go, Helen," Ian said quietly, and Helen lay over his lap, his erection prodding her.

Ian caressed Helen's arse, "You have a lovely arse, Mrs Elwood," said Ian.

"Thank you, but I think you are about to make it a sore arse," replied Helen, her cunt tingling in anticipation.

"Yes, I am," said Ian, and he immediately started spanking from buttock to buttock. Ian had not done much spanking of female bottom's in his time, but it seemed to come naturally to him as he turned Helen's arse cheeks pink and then red.

Helen bucked and squirmed and 'oohed' as her cunt got wetter.

The arse spanking went on and on, and Helen had tears in her eyes, but she was hugely turned on.

Ian finally stopped, "Now I will kiss it better; face down on the bed," said Ian.

Helen got off his lap with some difficulty, and her hands went to her spanked buttocks, "It needs a lot of kissing," said Helen, her voice breaking as she got on her front on the bed.

Ian looked at the woman's glowing buttocks, and then softly kissed them, kissing all over both cheeks.

"Is this soothing?" asked Ian, momentarily stopping the buttock kissing.

Alice___Lee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alice___Lee

"It is divine, but I am so fucking horny," replied Helen, gently writhing on the bed.

"I think a bit more attention to your spanked bottom, followed by a good fucking should do the trick," said Ian.

"I am yours, Ian; you have the power to make me cum whenever you choose," said Helen, as Ian recommenced his arse kissing.

Ian had made Helen cum on Friday by fingering and then tonguing her arse crack, this time, it only needed him to drag his finger up and down the crack for Helen to shudder into an orgasm.

Ian allowed Helen to complete her orgasm, before giving her a choice, "Do you want your fucking with you on your back or do you want it from behind?" asked Ian.

"Um, on my back; I want to look into your eyes as we fuck," replied Helen.

Helen rolled onto her back and raised her legs, Ian slid his penis into her slit as their eyes met and they smiled.

"Mmmm," sighed Helen, as Ian eased his length into her.

Helen rested her heels on Ian's buttocks, as her sore arse added to her arousal.

Ian thrust his hips, but not violently, as he and Helen fucked. They had plenty of time, so they may as well use it.

The lovemaking was slow and sensual, with Helen on the point of orgasm but not yet going over the top.

They kissed as Ian's rigid cock moved at a steady pace in and out of Helen's cunt, and this time when she reached the edge of an orgasm, she came. On and on they went and the pace was increased, and they were now fucking hard and fast and Helen came frequently.

Ian eventually spurted his cum into her and they lay cuddling, as they relaxed from their exertions.

"My arse is so sore from that spanking," chuckled Helen.

"But you seemed to enjoy it," responded Ian.

"Oh I did; it was such a turn-on and I would like you to do it again sometime," said Helen.

"I will spank your arse whenever you want me to, Helen," replied Ian.

"If I get this job tomorrow, I do not know which days I will be working," said Helen.

"Yeah, I understand; a mate has texted me about a job coming up where he works, so I might get something soon," replied Ian, who knew that he needed an income of his own.

"I hope that we can still see each other," said Helen.

"So do I; oh, Sharon wanted me to ask you something," said Ian, uncertain if he was going to ask Helen everything his sister suggested.

"Does she? What is that?" asked an intrigued Helen.

"Um, she asked me to ask you if you like women; you know, like them as in having sex with them," said Ian.

"Does she think I look like a dyke?" responded a slightly shocked Helen.

"Actually she quite fancies you; Sharon is very much bisexual," said Ian.

"Fancies me? She wants to go to bed with me?" responded a very surprised Helen.

"Yes she does; she wanted me to ask if you liked women in that way," continued Ian.

"Well, I don't know; I messed about with a girl at school when we were both seventeen, and I had a hell of a crush on a female teacher back then," answered Helen.

"But you are not into women now?" pressed Ian, on his sister's behalf.

"I had sex with a woman that I hardly knew at a wedding reception once, but we were both pissed," responded Helen, still not really clarifying whether she was or was not into women.

"So what shall I tell Sharon?" asked Ian.

"Shit! Why not? It might be fun," answered Helen, thinking that Sharon Dempsey was a sexy-looking woman.

"I will tell her that; she will be thrilled," said Ian, a bit surprised by Helen's positive response.

"Yeah, wouldn't that be something if I was fucking brother and sister?" laughed Helen.

That was perhaps a perfect opportunity for Ian to say that Helen could have brother and sister at the same time, but he chickened out. He was still fearful of Helen's reaction if and when she found out about him and Sharon.

"I will get Sharon to text you and you can sort something out," said Ian.

"Okay, but what will you be doing while your sister and I are having sex?" chuckled Helen.

This was a second opportunity and Ian decided that he had to take it, "Um, there is something that you need to know about Sharon and me, and it might freak you out," said Ian.

"What is that? Are you two fucking?" laughed Helen, not thinking that they were.

"What would you think if I said that we were?" replied Ian, terrified of the potential answer.

"Are you serious? I was not serious, are you?" responded Helen.

"Would you hate me for it?" asked a worried Ian.

"Shit, you are serious; you are fucking your sister," said Helen.

"It only started last week," said Ian, as if that made it all okay.

"Shit!" responded a shocked Helen.

"Helen, please say something; please tell me that you are okay with it," Ian almost begged.

"Ian, I do not know what I think; it is quite something to try to take in," said a confused Helen.

"Yes, I am sure it is; it does not change anything about how I feel about you," said Ian, fearing that he was in danger of losing Helen.

"Oh Ian, I live for sex with you," replied Helen.

"I want you and me to continue if you want to," said Ian.

"So do I; can you give me a little time to think?" said Helen.

"Of course; just so that there are no more surprises for you, the idea is that the three of us have sex together if you are up for it," said Ian.

"Wow! Not just an offer of lesbian sex but a threesome with a brother and sister; how lucky can a woman get?" laughed Helen, a bit nervously.

"So you will think about it and let us know?" said Ian, a bit more confident that he might not have lost Helen.

"Yeah, I will think about it, and I will let you know; there is a lot to take in," replied Helen.

"Yes, there is," acknowledged Ian.

The conversation had killed more sex for now but had not ruled it out in the future. Helen had a shower and then got dressed before they had a kiss and cuddle, and Helen left, saying that she would be in touch.

Sharon came home from work in the evening and asked Ian how things had gone with Helen. He explained that he had told her everything and that Helen seemed up for lesbian sex but was trying to get her head around the brother/sister element. Ian told Sharon that Helen would be in touch.

They did not hear from Helen that evening, although she had not said when she would be in touch, and the sex that Ian and Sharon had that night was a bit subdued.

Whether Helen Elwood was still part of Ian's life was uncertain, but he still had his understanding sister.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments