Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Interruption

"Harley watches her father fuck his new girlfriend."

175
29 Comments 29
14.6k Views 14.6k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"I hope you all enjoy this story. Please let me know what you think of it, I’d love to know."

It was eight o’clock in the evening when I received a text message from my little girl. It was a cry for help, and it was the first time my little girl was staying away for the night in a hotel in London.

The message simply said: Need to talk, daddy.

I knew what that meant. I knew that need to talk was a euphemism because we’d used it so many times in the past.

I looked at it and pondered as to what I should do. I had to answer it even though my new girlfriend was sitting next to me on the sofa, so I sent a quick reply: What’s up?

I’m lonely, feeling naughty, I miss you, daddy. Came the reply. I sighed, a little too loudly because my wife looked at me out of the corner of her eye.

The thing is, the relationship I have with my little girl (who’s not that little at seventeen and a half, especially with her GG breasts) is complicated. We fell into it after her mother left us for a woman when my daughter was sixteen. We got closer and closer and ended up so close we couldn’t see that we were doing anything wrong. We used to cuddle on the sofa for ages watching films. Having her in my arms was comfortable and she was just like her mum in many ways. Far too many ways, in fact.

The sofa cuddles migrated to the bedroom when she was so scared of the wind and rain that she asked to come into my room and sleep next to me. I agreed and patted the bed next to me. At the time, I honestly didn’t think anything of it; it was just two people sharing a big bed. That morning was a little awkward, though, as I awoke with her bottom firmly pressed against my groin. Her scent and her soft skin brushing up against me did me no favours and before I knew it my erection was at half-mast and making itself felt.

She murmured in her sleep and only made it worse by pushing her bottom back against me. I was on the edge of the bed and it would have been better to have fallen off onto the floor and made a beeline for the bathroom. Instead, I braved it out.

She turned around eventually and looked me in the eye before smiling at me. I was relieved that she had moved away from me. After greeting me with a “good morning,” she surprised me by leaning in to kiss me, on the lips as well. I let out a low groan when her hand unexpectedly circled my cock. Squeezing it, she smiled at me, then kissed me again, shuffling her body towards me. I jerked when I felt my cockhead touch her smooth skin and her breast flesh push up against my chest.

Again, I was relieved when she parted from me and sat up in the bed. It was a temporary relief because all she did was pull her nightgown over her head. The way her breasts bounced captivated me and before I knew it she was pushing my trunks down my legs and pulling them away from my body.

I think my words to her were, “Harley, n… no, we shouldn’t…”

I was cut off when her finger shot to my mouth. She looked at me and her angelic eyes just made my resolve melt. She pushed the duvet to one side of the bed and I lay naked before her. Her hand came upon my dick once more and she slipped it up and down in slow motion. Her breasts wobbled over my hesitating hand but it had a life of its own and it lifted to grasp them and hold them. I savoured the feel of her huge tits.

She moved. I remember letting out the words, “Oh, fuck!” as she swallowed my cock. A seventeen-year-old shouldn’t be doing that with her father, I thought. More to the point, her father shouldn’t be fondling her breasts and letting her do that.

It was a hopeless situation and one that got worse when she straddled me and guided my cock into her pussy. Her breasts fell onto my face when she climaxed hard. She was so verbal in voicing her needs and desires that I found it extremely erotic. I was hooked.

Well, that’s how it started and we just fell into a life of incest just like that. Not that we were doing anything bad, we weren’t. We both knew that we would never end up as a couple, we were just two people that needed each other now and then. Though I admit, it was hard putting her down sometimes.

Of course, I then met Mary, my new girlfriend at work and before I knew it, my little girl, Harley had grown up and was off to University in six months and Mary had moved into our home. She got on well with Harley which was such a relief.

The first few months were tough as hell. Mary and I had an active sex life and Harley wanted the same from me. She had been relegated back to her bedroom and she hated not being able to creep into my room in the morning and fuck the hell out of me.

She even had to take turns using the shower room which she hated. Mary was none the wiser as far as we knew. She was the odd one out, trying to make a way in a father-daughter relationship that had been immersive for over a year.

I started working from home two days a week and this gave Harley the excuse to tease and fuck me while Mary was at work. It was a relief in some ways because neither one of us was being left out. I was fucked out of my mind during the day and night. I could have done with an extra two days in the week to recover, but I wasn’t complaining.

I looked at this Need to talk daddy message one more time and I knew Harley wasn’t going to just talk. I excused myself from watching the television and told Mary that I’d go to bed early, maybe read a bit. She nodded and told me she’d be up later and that I should keep something warm for her. I smiled and raised my eyebrow.

On the way up the stairs, a picture came through on WhatsApp of a naked Harley with her thighs open and her finger pointing to her pussy. The caption read: Lick me, Daddy.

I rushed off a reply saying how much I’d love to do that and how much I’d love to be with her, licking her smoothness with my tongue.

When I got to the bedroom, I stripped off and scrambled into bed. I thought the fast reply would satisfy her naughtiness and that we could have a normal conversation about how her day had been and what plans she had for the next day.

She started up a video chat. It was answered with a little trepidation as I looked to the bedroom door to make sure it was closed. The video feed came alive and I could see Harley on the bed fingering her pussy. She must have put the phone camera somewhere on a table just at the side of the bed.

I couldn’t believe I was watching her masturbate like this. The audio suddenly kicked in and I was transported to erotica island.

“Daddy, your little girl wants your big fat cock,” she said.

“Does she?” I answered.  

“Oh, yes, daddy. Look at me, look at how wet I am. I’ve been thinking of you all day; how you could be here fucking me instead of your girlfriend.”

I had to admit it looked like a nice pussy from where I was sitting and my hand came upon my cock to help it along.

“Are you going to help daddy make a mess of his tummy, Harley?” I asked.

I started to get into the role and looked at how my little girl lifted her baps and sucked on her nipples.

“Daddy wants these, doesn’t he?” She rolled them between her hands.

Daddy did, indeed. Daddy would have loved her huge tits in his face at that precise moment.

JudithCombs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JudithCombs

“Suck them for me, Harley. You know I love watching you do that.”

I stroked my cock under the duvet. It felt so good watching my daughter masturbate in front of me. I watched her lay back against the headboard, her thighs as wide as they could be, her pussy red and puffy like she had been working on it before she called me. Her tit in her mouth and her hand stroking her thigh and teasing her slit.

She let her breast fall. Her hand shot for her pussy and she inserted two fingers into her cunt. She pumped them in and out.

I wanked faster. “That’s it, Harley, make yourself cum for daddy.”

I watched and waited for her to gush but she stopped and smiled at the camera. She was teasing me.

“Oh, come on baby, cum for daddy.”

“Not until you bring your cock up to this hotel and fuck me, daddy.”

The thought was almost too much for me and the sound of that squeaky floorboard on the stairs had certainly put paid to any thought of spunking over my chest.

Mary was perhaps thirty seconds from opening the bedroom door. I rushed to push the phone on mute, I didn’t have time to tell Harley that I had to go so I just closed the lid and put the phone on the side table. As far as she was concerned, she’d be masturbating to a blank screen without knowing why. I spent the last few seconds pulling the bedclothes over my erection.

Mary entered the room and saw the bedclothes move. She smiled, slipped her hand underneath the duvet and gasped.

“You have been keeping it warm for me, haven’t you?”

I nodded. She stripped off watching me watching her. I wondered what the hell Harley was doing. When Mary went to the bathroom I grabbed the phone, opened it and swiped to activate it. I put my finger up to Harley to tell her to be quiet, I increased the volume and whispered to her to just watch. I told her the sound would be very low and then I put the phone facing the bed but hidden and propped up behind a few books on the edge of the table. I winked at her and lowered the volume.

I waited for Mary to come out of the bathroom and met her at the foot of the bed. The one thing I had to do was position her so that she wouldn’t be looking in the direction of the phone. I pushed her towards the bed but she spun me around and I fell backwards. This wasn’t going to plan.

“Oh, no, you’re not fucking me yet, you’re going to eat my pussy first.”

She started to climb over my body, she grasped my cock on her way and tugged at it before leaving it in her wake. She shuffled up to my chest and pushed my hands out to the side. Her knees straddled my arms and came to rest at the sides of my head. She lowered her pussy onto my face and my tongue eagerly met its advance. In the first few seconds, I devoured her cunt as she ran her hands through my hair. I knew that Harley was getting a good view of this action and I secretly hoped she would be masturbating like fuck watching her dad eat out his new girlfriend.

I also knew that Harley would throw a hissy fit if she saw me eat Mary’s pussy better than I ate hers. It was a shame that I couldn’t see anything on the other end of the phone and I had to rely on the light being good enough to give Harley a good view of the action.

My pussy licking skills are excellent, even if I say so myself, coupled with Mary’s energy and enthusiasm for guiding her slit over a person’s face to extract the most pleasure from it caused her to orgasm quite quickly. Her juices covered my face and she used the most filthy words while climaxing.

I pushed her off quickly with such a violent move that it almost threw her off the bed. I grabbed her just in time and positioned her just away and out of sight of the camera. I quickly positioned myself behind her and pushed my cock straight into her cunt.

I gripped her waist and looked towards the phone. I could see Harley watching the action. I winked at her. I could see her mouthing some words but she was keeping as quiet as she could. I fucked into Mary a few times but I really wanted to put on a show.

I remembered that time when Harley and I went on holiday to Madeira. We had an isolated house near a secluded beach for a week. She was adamant that she was going to wail like a banshee just because she could. We made it happen, I fucked her from behind and she wailed for a good ten minutes while her body shook on the end of my cock.

I could just about see Harley on the bed with her thighs apart and the fingers of one hand in her cunt and the other circling her clit. Her gaze was fixed on the phone and I knew she was waiting for us both to climax before bringing herself off.

To be honest, I couldn’t believe my daughter was that depraved, watching her father and girlfriend fuck like that, but there she was enjoying and joining in with the action.

Mary hadn’t been all that verbal since she’d moved in with us both, so I wondered what would happen if I grabbed her hair.

I leaned forward, gathered it in one hand and curled it around my other hand. I pulled back fiercely; yanking Mary’s head backwards and extending her neck upwards. I fucked my cock into her. The motion was slick, especially when you have something to pull back on.

Mary started to groan loudly and the more I fucked her the higher the pitch became. I watched Harley on the phone. She was miming something that I couldn’t make out, I presumed it was, “Fuck her, daddy, fuck her cunt like you fucked mine.”

That’s what went through my head anyway. I fucked Mary like I fucked Harley on that holiday in Madeira.

Mary was wailing and dribbling out of her mouth as my cock pounded into her cunt in an animalistic way.

“Cumming… cumming… cumming…” those lovely words issued from Mary’s mouth in rapid succession.

I looked at Harley and noticed her nodding in my direction like a demented headless chicken. I started to let go, relax, and let the spunk make its way up my shaft and out of the tiny little hole.

“Fuck yeah, you dirty little….”

I nearly said, “daddy’s girl,” but I didn’t.

“…fucker,” was the last word that came out of my mouth as I released my spunk. Not into Mary, no, that would have been remiss of me. No, I pulled out so that Harley could see it jet over Mary’s back. I aimed my cock up her back to get as much distance on the first jet as I could. I looked at the screen and all I could see was Harley convulsing on the bed. Both of her hands were grasping her cunt as if something bad was happening but she was having an uncontrollable orgasm right there on the bed in front of me.

I’d seen her have a few of those in the past but this one was immense.

With all my spunk pooling on Mary’s backside, I let her fall to the bed.

I waddled off the bed in the direction of the bedside table and pushed the phone over so that it closed up and Mary would be none the wiser.

When Mary got up to clean off the white stuff, I picked the phone up but Harley had signed off. Her parting words made me smile.

“Fucking awesome, dad. We must do that again; my best cum in ages.”

I waited for the loo with a huge smile on my face and a very naughty feeling in the pit of my stomach.

Published 
Written by LouiseBiSub
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments