Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Little Big Man - Saturday shopping

"Mom takes Derek on a shopping experience"

50
4 Comments 4
21.5k Views 21.5k
2.7k words 2.7k words

The pressure on my balls woke me up. I opened my eyes to see Mom's foot, wrapped in a white high heel, pressing into my sack.

"Time to get up, baby," she said, "we have things to do."

I had dozed off in the living room chair.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Time to go shopping," she called from the hallway, "go shower and put on the clothes I put out for you."

I showered and put on the clothes. Black dress pants, socks, and a casual button-up dress shirt. I looked in the mirror. Pretty good, I thought. I dabbed on some aftershave, brushed my hair, and headed up the stairs. Where were we going that we needed to dress up?

Mom was waiting at the front door. She was wearing a tight white skirt that ended above the knee and a white blouse with the top three buttons undone. You could see parts of a red bra surrounding her large cleavage. The white high heels were tall, and her hair was down around her shoulders, freshly styled. Instant boner.

How can my Mom be this fucking hot? my brain asked again.

"You look very handsome," she purred as her hand ran along my face, undid one of my buttons, and tickled over my chest.

"You look stunning, Mom."

"Thanks, baby," she replied, followed by a gentle kiss.

As we were about to leave I remembered Karen had Mom's car.

"Is a taxi coming?" I asked.

"No, we have wheels," she giggled.

In the driveway was Dad's Corvette. She had pulled it out of the garage.

"We can't touch Dad's car!" I exclaimed.

She put her finger under my chin and made a pouty face, "Are you going to tell?"

"Fuck no."

"Then let's go," she giggled and went to the car.

I jumped in just before she gunned it down the driveway and out onto the street. We drove to an area I was not familiar with, there were huge homes and beautiful buildings, and she pulled up in front of a huge boutique mall. A guy in a red jacket took the car as Mom headed inside. I followed along, watching her fabulous ass, when she looked back and giggled.

"Get up here, you, and hold my arm like a gentleman."

Her heels clicked on the marble floor as we strolled along. I began to notice the place was full of hot women, from teenagers to seniors, all dressed up. They were looking at us, some with noticeable envy, as we walked arm in arm. 

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"I want to show you off. These ladies will love you," she replied, "you are what they are looking for."

"Me?"

"Yes, you. A handsome young gentleman who knows the value of a mature woman. See those young girls over there?"

"Yes," I said as we passed a small group of very hot eighteen to twenty-year-olds.

She stopped, turned to me, and adjusted my collar. She leaned in and whispered.

"They are looking at us. They don't understand why a stud like you is with me, and not with them."

"Because your my mom."

"They don't know... or think... that," she said as she kissed me and ran her hand over my ass.

One of the girls gave me a little wave and a smile as we continued on. Fuck me

"Here we are," she announced as we turned into a huge boutique full of lingerie.

I stood at the door, stunned and awestruck, and took in the sight in front of me. Dozens of women, a million sexy underwear items, Mom... and me. She took me by the hand and starting browsing, holding my hand, touching my ass, brushing her hand against my crotch. I struggled to hide the giant tent in my pants.

"May we help you?"

I turned to find two stunning women standing in front of me. One a tall blonde, around thirty, the other a short busty redhead a little older. They both looked me up and down, eyes lingering on the tent in my pants, and then spoke with Mom.

"Are you looking for anything in particular?" Blondie asked.

"We are looking for something.... Special... For him," Mom replied as her hand squeezed my ass.

'Well, for a woman of your looks we have many, many choices," Red responded, "does he have a favorite?"

Blondie put her arm around me and walked me along behind Mom and Red. I felt her hand run down my back and over my ass.

"You are a very handsome young man," she said.

"Thank you," I managed to speak.

"It must very... exciting... for you to be here shopping for something special," she whispered in my ear.

Her hot minty breath ran down my neck. Fuck, this is awesome.

"Do you have anything in mind?" Red asked me as she stepped up close to me. 

Her big tits were struggling against the buttons on her top as I looked down at her. She put her hands on my shoulders and pressed into me.

"Maybe a favorite color... like red?" she giggled.

I blushed and the women giggled. Her belly pushed into my hard cock and she wiggled slightly so that I knew she could feel it.

"White. I like white," I mumbled.

Red backed away but Blondie kept running her hand over my ass. Another woman appeared, older than Mom, built the same and very beautiful. She moved Blondie away and took her place. Her arm went around my waist and she pushed her big tits into me as she stood beside me. Soon she was feeling my ass.

"I think a dressing room is in order," she announced.

Blondie blew me a kiss as we were led down a hallway to a large room, bigger than our living room, and ushered inside. There were big chairs and a couch, lots of mirrors, and a table full of wines and beverages. Mom accepted a glass of wine and nodded at me when I was handed one. I drank it quickly.

"My name is Annette, please have a seat," she offered.

Mom sat on the couch and patted the cushion. I sat next to her and Annette sat next to me. She put one hand on the back of my neck and the other on my thigh. Her huge tits pressed into me and pushed up out of her blouse. Annette began gently rubbing my neck, running her hand across my shoulders and back, while her other hand slowly moved to the top of my thigh. I felt her fingers brush against my cock.

"Would you like to model, or shall we?" Annette asked.

"I think he would enjoy some models," Mom giggled.

Annette giggled, "I agree. First, we need to check you out."

Mom stood up, facing me, and put her arms out slightly. She smiled and winked as Annette ran her hands over Mom's body slowly. She started at the shoulders and moved down her sides. Her hands gently but firmly took in the feel as they slid over her hips and cupped her ass. She then moved over and around her thighs, up her stomach and ended with Mom's tits cupped in her hands. She felt the size and heft, lifting them slightly, before taking her hands away.

"The Gentleman's Choice, we call it. You have a stunning figure, my dear, for any age."

Annette leaned over to me, her huge tits spilling out, and put her right hand on my shoulder. Her left hand went to my thigh. She moved her right hand up and along the side of my face as her left slid over and grabbed my cock. She gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Such a handsome young man," she said to Mom with a wink, "and very well-equipped I might say." 

Mom actually blushed a little.

She left the room and another door opened. One after another, women of a variety of ages, all shaped like Mom, paraded through the room. They all had different outfits - gowns, garters and stockings, bras and bottoms, corsets, panties only - as they came in and posed in front of me. I was awestruck and ready to blow my load each time a new one came in. Mom had her hand on my thigh, her fingers brushing against my cock, as she watched my reaction to the outfits.

KendraSandTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendraSandTS

Finally, the parade stopped and Annette returned. She sat beside me and put her hand on my swollen cock.

"It appears he has stamina and excellent control. Lucky you," she said as she nodded her head at Mom.

"We will leave you alone for a short time so you may... Discuss things."

She got up, winked at Mom, and then closed the door behind her. I heard it lock.

Mom was on me in a flash. She climbed onto my lap, wrapped her arms around my neck, and mashed her mouth into mine. She shoved her tongue in my mouth and moaned as she rubbed her pussy over my bulging cock. I reached up and grabbed her heaving tits, squeezing and kneading them, as we kissed in a lust-filled frenzy.

She stood up, lifted her skirt over her waist, and laid down on the couch. She pulled the red satin panties to the side, revealing her glistened wet pussy.

"Fuck me, fuck me now, fuck me hard," she growled, "mommy needs that big cock of yours now."

My pants were down in a flash as I jumped between her legs. She was so wet I was balls deep in two thrusts. She moaned and grunted as I pounded into her, fucking her hard and fast, feeling my cum building. 

"Oh god baby. Fuck mommy, fuck mommy hard," she moaned, "mommy's going to cum..."

She groaned loudly at the same time I did. Her clenching pussy gripped my cock as I exploded inside of her velvety pussy. My throbbing cock pumped spurt after spurt into her as I kept pumping, the slick mix of our juices coating my cock, and I finally buried it as deep as I could and stopped moving. Her pussy grabbed and worked my shaft, milking it, as it stayed locked deep inside of her.

"Ooooh... You are so good to mommy, baby," she purred, "sooo good."

"I love your pussy, Mom... I love all of you," I moaned.

"I know you do, baby," she whispered in my ear.

I slowly pulled my cock out and looked down at the load of cum dripping from her loving slit. I looked up her.

"Would like me to?" I asked.

"Oh yes, baby, mommy would love that."

I slid myself down and pushed my mouth onto her cum-filled pussy. I licked and sucked, swallowing my cum, and sucked on her clit as she groaned endlessly. I pushed my tongue in and swirled it around, tasting myself and her, as she grabbed my head and pulled it to her tight. My lips found her clit and sucked, sending her into a thrashing, groaning climax, as she pulled my hair. She released her grip on my head and relaxed. 

I climbed up and kissed her. She felt my hardening cock rub her slit.

"Ready again?" she asked in surprise.

"Fuck Mom, you turn me on so bad," I growled.

She put her hand on my chest.

"Wait a few minutes. You deserve a treat after looking after mommy so well."

I sat back on the couch, slowly stroking my cock, as Mom disappeared into another room. A moment later Annette came in.

I stared as she slowly walked over to me, undid her blouse, and pulled her huge tits out of her bra. She kneeled in front of me and reached for my cock. She smiled as she stroked my hard cock and pushed her tits up for me to feel. I grabbed those huge, hefty melons and squeezed them while she stroked me.

She moved back, held my cock towards her, and took me into her mouth. I groaned as she slowly took my entire shaft down her throat, right to my balls. One hand cupped my sack as she slowly pulled back up and began to repeat the slow, steady act of deep-throating my cock. I opened my eyes to see Mom watching from the chair, a smile on her face, as Annette sucked me.

"Would you like to fuck her?" Mom asked.

Annette pulled away and looked up at me, hope in her eyes.

"Yes, I would."

Annette stood up, lifted her skirt up, and laid back on the couch. Crotchless white panties! I got between her legs and pushed my throbbing pole into her. I slid in easily and started pumping slowly, then picked up the pace and starting fucking harder. I reached up with both hands and grabbed hold of her giant swaying melons, pinching the big nipples, as I fucked her at a steady pace. She moaned and groaned, and when I pounded her as hard and deep as I could, she climaxed. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she started whimpering.

"Oh.oh.oh.oh.oh..." she grunted over and over as I kept fucking her. Her huge jugs felt amazing in my hands and I kept squeezing them as I pumped. I felt my cum starting so I pulled my cock out. I jumped forward and jerked it off all over her big fucking tits, cum splashing around her nipples and in between her heavenly mounds.  I ended by shoving my still-spurting cock in her mouth. She groaned and greedily sucked my cock until it was spent, sucking out every drop possible.

I sat back on the couch and looked at Mom. She seemed to be beaming with pride as she looked at the freshly-fucked and exhausted Annette. She smiled and gave me a wink.

"Oh my... such a good boy..." Annette moaned as she rubbed her hands over her cum-covered tits, " a real keeper."

"Yes," Mom agreed, "he is."

"Please bring him back someday," Annette pleaded, "to shop some more."

"We'll see," Mom giggled.

Mom sat next to me as Annette slowly stood up, pulled her skirt down, and wobbled to the other room. She turned around and blew me a kiss.

"Thank you for that, young man... it was fabulous."

"My pleasure," I replied with a huge grin.

I zipped up my pants as Mom hugged me. We kissed and left the room. Mom stopped to pick up a bag of items at the counter as Blondie and Red came over to say goodbye. They each kissed me and squeezed my ass.

"Lucky Annette," Red said, "maybe another time?" as I felt her fingers put something in my pocket. 

"Maybe," I replied in a hopeful voice. 

"Call me someday," she whispered.

Mom took my hand and we left, her heels clicking on the marble floor, as we went back to the front of the mall. The guy in the red jacket brought the car up, and upon seeing the bag Mom carried, gave me a huge smile. We drove home.

"How do you know about that place?" I asked.

"A girl has to have her secrets. But don't worry, I took your dad there once," she giggled.

"Dad?"

"Yes... but he did not get the same treatment as you did," she added, "you were special."

We pulled in the driveway and put Dad's car back in the garage the same way it had been. We went in the house and Mom took me by the hand.

"Let's go have a nap before I make dinner," she decided, "you have more housework to do yet tonight."

We cuddled up on the bed. Her hand went into my pocket and pulled out the business card from Red.

"I suppose I could keep this for you... for another day," she teased, "your birthday is very soon."

"I loved shopping with you today Mom."

"I know, baby, I know."

***

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments