Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Little Big Man - Saturday Night Special

"Mom gives Derek a Saturday night to remember..."

35
4 Comments 4
14.6k Views 14.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words

I woke up in Mom's bed alone again. I lay there as the afternoon's shopping trip ran through my head like a porn movie. All those women... fucking Mom like that...  fucking that woman and jerking on her huge tits. Red and Blondie. Fucking awesome.

"Go shower and change your laundry over, then come for a sandwich," Mom called from the kitchen.

I did as she requested, putting on a pair of shorts, and sat down in the kitchen to a huge sandwich and a glass of milk. I was hungry and wolfed it down as I looked at Mom.

She was wearing tan shorts that barely covered the bottom of her ass cheeks and a tight white t-shirt. Her hair was up in a long pony-tail. Fuck, she always looks so hot! 

"I think you should change the sheets on your bed and clean your room."

"Okay, I'll pick up," I replied.

She came over to take my empty plate and put her hand on my shoulder. I felt her fingers run along my neck, her long fingernails tracing little lines, and she reached up and gently pinched my earlobe. Her left tit was pushing against my head.

"I think you should really clean it good," she said. “You never know when you might get company."

I nodded as her fingers slowly ran across my shoulders and she walked back to the sink. She stopped, and just before putting the plate in the sink, smiled at me over her shoulder. She wiggled her ass a little, little cheek bottoms showing, and blew me a kiss.

I went to my room and changed the sheets. I looked around - what a fucking mess. I cleaned up quickly.

Mom came in and whistled.

"Very nice... very good job baby," she said as she wrapped her arm around me from behind.

Her big tits pushed into my back as I felt her hands go over my naked chest. Her fingers circled my nipples as she gently blew in my ear and nibbled on my earlobe. One hand pinched my nipple as the other slid down under the waistband of my shorts. Her fingers caressed my upper thigh, up and over the base of my cock, and her fingernails lightly scratched through my pubic hair. 

She never touched my cock but she made it hard as fucking steel.

"Now you can do the bathroom," she instructed as she tweaked my nipple. "I might even help."

I went to the bathroom and starting moving things off of the vanity. Mom stood in the door and watched as I put my sister's things off to one side. I picked up an old hairbrush, with a thick black handle, and looked at it. It looked dusty but the film didn't wipe off.

Mom giggled, "she didn't use that for brushing her hair."

I looked at her. She just smiled and let me ponder it. She rolled her eyes.

"Smell it."

I put it under my nose and sniffed. The smell unlocked the memory of Karen's slick, glistening pussy. Fuck.

Laughing, Mom took it away and threw it in the trash bag. She cuddled up to me and put her hand down my shorts, grabbing my cock, and whispered in my ear.

"Remember what I said about your sister, no more fucking."

She stroked me a few times, giggled, and took her hand away. She went back to the doorway and leaned against the opening as I continued. After the vanity and sink were done I cleaned the mirror. She came behind me again and pushed herself into my back. Her hand went back into my shorts and on my hard cock.

"Do a good job on the mirror," she whispered in my ear.  "You might want to see something in it again."

She giggled and went back to the doorway. I did a great job on the mirror. I started to do the shower.

"I'll do the inside for you."

She opened the door and turned on the water. She scrubbed the walls as I did the outside. Then she did the glass. Her white t-shirt was transparent and her nipples showed through as she soaped the glass.  She rinsed herself off and turned off the water. 

She stepped out, her t-shirt and shorts stuck to her like a second skin, and asked for a towel. She peeled off the shorts and shirt.

"Dry me off," she directed.

I slowly ran the towel over her body, enjoying the feel of her through the material, and was ready to do between her legs when she put her hand on mine. She smiled, lifted her leg up onto the toilet seat, and looked down at her pussy. I followed her gaze. She ran her hand over her puffy lips and the slid a finger in between. 

"Kneel down," she instructed. I put the towel down and dropped to my knees. I watched as she slid her finger into her pussy and rolled her hips forward to meet it. I leaned forward with my tongue out.

"No... not yet." she teased and pushed my head back.

I watched as she masturbated, fingering herself and then rubbing her clit. My cock was throbbing. She pulled her hand away and reached it over my head. It returned with my hairbrush in it. She gave me a sexy smile and moaned as she pushed the handle of the brush in between her swollen wet lips. I stared open-mouthed as I watched the brush handle slide in and out of her pussy. It was glistening wet as she pulled it out and pushed it into my open mouth.

I sucked on the handle as she slowly pushed in and out of my mouth. I watched as she pushed it back into her pussy, and sucked it again when she took it out. She giggled as she watched me suck her juice from the brush handle. She took it back and put it on the vanity. 

"Now you can eat me, ” she commanded.

I leaned in and slid my tongue along her slit and over her clit. I licked up and down, flickering my tongue over her clit on each pass and shoved my tongue into her. She thrust her hips forward as my tongue fucked her and moaned.

"Oh yes, baby... you eat mommy's pussy... you do it sooo good."

I moved slightly and brought my hand up. She gasped as I shoved two fingers into her and buzzed my tongue over her clit. 

"Ooooh, yes, baby... make mommy cum... make mommy cum, baby!" she moaned as her orgasm hit. 

She groaned as I jammed my fingers in as far as I could. I could feel her pussy grabbing at them, squeezing, and my hand became wet with her juice as she shook and quivered. I slowly pulled my fingers out and looked up at her as I put them in my mouth. She had a wicked grin on her face as she watched me. Her hand slid down and she put two fingers into her juicy snatch, pulled them out, and put them in her mouth.

"Wow, baby... you are so good to mommy," she said softly as she put her leg down and sat on the toilet to catch her breath.

I stood up and pulled my aching cock out.

She gave me an evil grin.

"No... not ye,t baby."

I was losing my mind. My cock was throbbing, the swollen head pulsing purple, and my balls ached. I stroked myself.

"No, no, no... not until I say so,” she said as she wagged her finger at me.

I let go and stood there with my swollen cock as she reached over with one finger and scooped up the liquid seeping out the tip. She ran her finger over the head, making it wet with pre-cum, and then took her hand away.

ithinkaboutu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ithinkaboutu

"Don't touch anything while I'm gone," she said as she stood up and left the room.

I waited for what felt like hours before she returned, dressed in a black mini-skirt and a tight black t-shirt. Her big nipples stuck out as she put her hands on her hips. My cock has subsided somewhat but my balls hurt.

"Put it away and save it for later," she said. “It’s time for dinner.”

We went upstairs and into the kitchen. Waiting for me was a huge steak and a beer! I sat down and we enjoyed the food. She ran her foot up my leg, smiling and flirting. I was still rocking a huge boner and I struggled to sit still.

She sat back and pushed her foot up to my crotch. Her toes wiggled on my cock as she smiled and winked.

”Ready for dessert?” she teased.

”Oh yeah,” I replied.

She got up and went to the counter, returning with a slice of pie. She put it down in front of me. My look of disappointment must have been obvious.

”Oh, were you expecting something else?” she asked.

”Well... kinda,” I replied.

She moved the plate over, straddled my lap and turned her ass to me. She bent over with her bare, wet pussy peeking out under the mini skirt.

”How about this?” she teased.

 I leaned forward and licked her slit. She giggled and looked over her shoulder at me.

”Would you like to do something else?” she asked.

I pushed back the chair, jumped up, and yanked my shorts down. I grabbed her hips and drove my throbbing cock into her wet pussy. Fuck it felt so good!

”Yes, baby... fuck mommy good... fuck mommy real good... I  know you want to.”

I looked up and she shook her pony-tail at me. Fuck yes! I grabbed hold of it and yanked her head back as I pounded her hard. She pushed her ass up and leaned onto the table, giving me a full view of my cock pistoning in and out of her.

”That’s it baby... fuck mommy hard... fuck me fast... fill me up, baby.”

 I pulled her head back as I drove in hard and blasted her full of my cum.

”That’s it... cum for mommy, baby, give it to me,” she grunted.

I kept fucking as my balls pumped, cum pouring out of my pulsing cock, and filled her pussy. I looked down and watched as the cum spilled past my shaft. I squeezed and kneaded her perfect ass as my orgasm faded. I felt my cock slip out as I dropped her ponytail and relaxed back onto the chair.

She slowly stood up and gave me a little grin.

”Feel better?”

I looked up and smiled. I stood and took her into my arms, kissing her gently, and hugged her tightly.

”Yes, baby, mommy knew what you wanted,” she purred in my ear. ”Now go to your room and wait for me.”

”My room?”

“Your room,” she replied. “I have something special for you.”

 I went down to my room and laid down on the bed. I put my hands behind my head and closed my eyes, waiting. A short time later she came down and stood in the doorway. The light from the stairway beyond was the only light.

She was wearing an outfit from the boutique - a silk bra, crotchless panties, garter belts and stockings - all white. Her hair flowed over her shoulders. She had something in her hand. She turned around for me as I stared, mesmerized, and gave me a sexy smile.

”You like?” she asked.

”My god, Mom... you are so fucking hot!”

She giggled and stood at the foot of the bed. I sat up and watched as she slowly turned and swayed in the dim lighting. My cock was throbbing as she slowly climbed on the bed towards me. She pushed me down and straddled me. Her fingernails went to my nipples and traced little circles around them. She ran them over my chest before leaning towards me and hanging her glorious breasts in my face. 

I reached for them, feeling them through the silky material. I licked between them. She moaned as I kissed and licked her cleavage and the little soft spot below her throat. She slid herself down between my legs, dragging her big tits over me. Her mouth engulfed my cock. She slowly sucked me, going all the way to my pubic bone and then back to the tip. 

I groaned each time she took my whole cock in her mouth. She stopped, climbed up, and lowered herself down on my swollen shaft. I massaged her big glorious mounds as she slowly slid up and down on my cock. She looked so beautiful as she fucked me. She sped up, moaning, and suddenly sat down hard on my cock. She groaned and grabbed my wrists, keeping my hands on her tits as she came all over my cock. Once done, she fell onto my chest and moaned.

”God, baby, you fuck mommy so good.”

 I tried to pump my cock into her as she lay there. She pulled herself away from my cock and kissed me. She reached over to the edge of the bed, grabbed something, and put it in my hand. A little tube.

”I want you to fuck my ass, baby,” she whispered in my ear. ”Put this on first.”

She moved over on her hands and knees and wiggled her ass.

”Special treat for you, baby... fuck my ass,” she growled.

 I jumped behind her and opened the tube, spread lube all over my cock and rubbed some in her waiting hole. She moved a little, adjusting herself in preparation, as I pushed my cock against her opening. My heart was pounding as I pushed into her, tight at first, then heard her groan as I slipped inside. I grabbed her hips and slowly pumped my cock into her tight, hot hole. 

“Oh yes, baby... fuck mommy up the ass... fuck my ass good, baby,” she moaned.

 I started pumping faster and harder and felt the pressure building.

”Oh fuck, Mom... I’m gonna fucking cum...” I groaned. 

“Do it baby... cum in mommy... fill me up, baby.”

”Oh Mom... you’re so fucking hot... you turn me on so much...”

”That’s it... cum in my ass... fuck mommy’s ass..”

I let out a huge groan as I came. I slammed in hard, hearing her grunt and start to climax as I pumped her ass full of hot, steaming cum. Spurt after spurt pumped out and I shook as my balls emptied again. I slowly pumped back and forth a little, enjoying the feeling of my slick cum lubing my cock as she moaned in orgasm. I pulled my cock out and collapsed on the bed beside her. 

We lay there for a while before she moved over and kissed me. I rolled over to my back and she put her head on my chest. We lay together for a while in silence.

”Thank you,” I said.

”Thank you, too,” she replied. “I enjoyed doing that with you.”

”I love you, Mom”

 “I love you, too, baby,” she purred. “You do mommy sooo good.”

”You turn me on so much, Mom.”

She looked up and smiled as her hand went to my cock and started stroking.

”Want to do it again?” she teased.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments